Passion Night

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I love harit's last line!! :clap: I can so imagine them kissing... :blush:

more pls... more...don't stop... :loool:

gosh, he'll make love to her every night?! soriya needs to drink lots and lots of power drink so she can keep up with her aggressive husband... :rolleyes:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... harit is really going to make love with her every day... ==''' haha...

at least now he realize that he can't live without her... hehe...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
whew....harit went to search for them..and brought them back home...my mouth dropped with harit's last line =O wOw
did you close your mouth yet? :p

I love harit's last line!! :clap: I can so imagine them kissing... :blush:

more pls... more...don't stop... :loool:

gosh, he'll make love to her every night?! soriya needs to drink lots and lots of power drink so she can keep up with her aggressive husband... :rolleyes:
power shake? shes going to need plenty of red bulls! :lol:

oh my... harit is really going to make love with her every day... ==''' haha...

at least now he realize that he can't live without her... hehe...
let's see if she willing to give in this time around... B)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:lol: He can't do it every night , cuz once a month there a red flag
:loool:I forgot about that... but from what I read, you can still do it but it would be very very very messy... eeewwww.... :lol:

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Oh My! This even better than my imagination!!!

However it a bit shock with the last line!!!

so if i not wrong, I scene something naughty coming up! right??

Hmm! wonder if soriya would let it go that easy!!!!!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 16

Her body still, her liips parted to respond to his stupid demand but not a word came out. Her face wrinkle in furious. Does he know what the heck he just say?!! Make Love.

"You don't know what love is." she said with a low voice and her eyes connecting with his. She couldn't feel her heart beating.

"More than you...he lean his face closer to hers.

Soriya turn her head away. "whatever." she mutter.

"Then tell me..." His arms loosen the grip around her and just hold her gently.

"There's nothing to tell...." She close her eyes and felt her teeth dig into her the bottom lip once his lips press softly against her cheek.

"Sure you do.. tell me what love means to you...?" Harit rest his chin against the top of her head. She didn't talk so he started moving their bodies toward her room since it was a lot closer then his.

She grip his arms and gasp. "Harit!"

His lips curl into a delighted smile. "I just want to be comfortable while waiting to hear your definition of love."

"This is absurd!" He plop his butt on her bed and pull her onto his lap.

Harit grip her face in one hand and force her to look at him. "Don't be so stubborn Soriya."

"if i tell you, will you let me go?"

He chuckle. "Depends on your definition."

"what?!" she exclaimed. She tried to lean in and bite his neck but darn! he was too quick and grip her face.

Harit let out a loud laugh. "Not. going. to. happen." And pull her face toward him so he can kiss her again. This time a bit more passionate. "you should try kissing me sometime. I think I'll like that way better then your teeth on my neck."

She smirk. "You deserve only to be bitten!!"

"Ah, so you're into kinky stuff...." he grin. "nice, shall i get hand cuffs too?'

Her eyes enlarge. "you're retarded!!" She struggle to get his arm from her waist.

"You're not going anywhere darling." he tighted his hold and wish she would stop moving her butt around his lap. "and you need to stop moving that nice butt of yours because it's getting me excited...."

Soriya freeze and stare at him. She could see his eye flaring with lust. "you horn dog."

He laugh. "Uh-huh." he let out another laugh. "Indeed I am."

Before she could reply, he twist her body so her back was flat against the bed. "You can't do this again."

Hairt pull her hand and bring it to his lips. "What is love?"

Would he just stop with this stupid love non sense! "St..." he place his finger to shush her.

"..love makes your heart come to life.... beating uncontrollably when you are near that one person... makes you smile just thinking about them.... it's makes you feel certainly processive like that person belongs to you and only you... but when there's love, there's pain, tears, and oh.. jealousy.... that's a speciality of love.... right soriya?

She felt her cheeks tingling with warmth and her hands gone soft as he smile at her. The ones that makes her heart skip a beat.

"That's not my definition of love." that's just a portion of it.

"I'm listening.." his voice sound almost like a whisper.

She look straight into his eyes... "love is seeing the person your heart desire happy.. even if's it means it's not with you..... why keep someone when you know their heart isn't yours?... love is more beautiful when it's return in the same way it's given....." She had to turn her head away after saying the last line.... Quickly she felt her head being lifted off the mattress and turn only to have his lips crushing on her hard.... so hard she had to close her eyes ...

She couldn't will her hands to push him away, but instead she return the kiss. Forever kiss... that's what it seems like... my lips are swollen ...when he pull back just enough to still hear one another heart racing rapidly. "i'm going to make love to you now." he said, shifting his weight on top of hers while taking his shirt off, then back to kissing her hard again. He takes her hand and press it against his flaming heart. you already have my heart.....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
*donna singing*
I wanna know what love is... I want you to show me...

I dedicate this song to harit and soriya... :loool:

love it... love it... LOVE IT!!!!!!! more pls... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
what's the title of this song? i don't think i've heard it before?!

i was going to add the nookie scene but afraid my work computer might explode... :p

the title of the song? I Wanna Know What Love Is by Foreigner... it's a song from the 80's... :lol:

I wanna read the nookie scene now... :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 17

Harit slip back under the thick quilt after checking/feeding his daughter. He haven't been able to sleep since their rawchy actions. His lips grin while staring at his sleeping beauty exhausted face. Yup, he worn her out alright. The moon light shine through the slighltly parted curtains as he glide his thumb across her forehead, down the side of her cheek and rested softly on her lips. Those beautiful lips he had kissed endlessly . Sigh. Harit quickly pull back his hand when she started to stir... But all she did was turned her body around and now her back was facing him. Harit smiled at the opportunity and scoot himself closer to her before gently wrapping his arm around her warm naked body. Everything happens for a reason. He closed his eyes, kiss her shoulder lightly and then, finally gave in to sleep.

The warm sun beams on to her face causing her to stir but the soft cry of her daughter was what shot her eyes open. To her surprise, Emmy was sleeping right next to her with her tiny hands in the air and legs kicking while making all kinds of sound. "Look who's here... did daddy bring you?" Soriya lean down and smooch her daughter smooth cheek. The lotion and powder scent mixed made Soriya smile."hmm, someone already had her morning bathe" Emmy stuff her tiny fingers into her mouth along with small cries slipping through her lips. "and now you want breakfast?" she said, scoop emmy into her arms before removing the quilt and place Emmy's mouth in position with her breast. As she stare at her daughter face and gently rubbing her head... she begins to hum.. not exactly sure what she was humming to. She gather her thoughts about last night. I can't believe I let the walls around my heart crumble. The way he breath across her skin made her spine shiver, the words he whisper in her ears made the heat in her body rise and his kisses filled with passion and lust weakening her knees. Love make you do crazy things. Soriya close her eyes and come to accept that last night was wonderful.

"What's wrong?" harit ask, staring at her on the bed nursing.

"Harit..." She squeal and turn her body away from his darting eyes. Gosh, at night is one thing but during the day... Soriya could only hide her chest but her bare back was in full view.

He smile and walk toward her then seat himself behind her with a kiss to her shoulder. "and good morning beautiful.."

"Uh, nothing...aren't you late for work?" she ask, still trying to hide her chest with her hand but it wasn't much help.

"I'm the boss, who's going to yell at me when I'm late..." He smirk and try to peek at his daughter but Soriya quickly cover his eyes with her free hand.

"You can have her when I'm done but right now, you have to go .. i want some mommy and baby time...."

"Fine." he groan like a little kid knowing how shy she can get. She pull her hand back but not before he kiss it first. Harit rise from the bed and begin to whistle on his way out. His heart flutter in joy and love....

Soriya left Emmy in Annie's care and quickly shower then get ready for work!! She came down the stairs and see Harit by the door already dressed and appear to be leaving. He walk to her and lock eyes. Her heart beat in harmony as he stood in front of her and the scent of after shave reaching to her nose.

"...Make sure you have a big breakfast to recover the calories you lost last night" his lips form a genuine smile seeing her cheeks turning red and the shyness in her eyes "I made your favorite... fluffy pancakes with fresh strawberries and whipped cream, bacon, sunny side up eggs and hot green tea.... "

"Thanks.." she mutter under her breath afraid her lips would bust out in a cheesy smile. His hands cup her cheek and kiss her lips softly. "Ken invited us to dinner tonight at his house. I should be back by 6pm."

"Okay." she replied.

Harit sigh and kiss her once more before draggin himself out to his car. The sun shine brightly into his face while driving and smiling. Ken will surely have his laugh of the year once he find out the truth that Harit IS completely whipped by the love he has for his wife.