Passion Night

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 18

Soriya peek through the window to watch Harit pull out of the driveway and disappeared into the street. She turn around to see Annie staring and smiling at her. How embarrassing to have Annie witness her tender moments with him. "I'm hungry." she said awkwardly and walk to the dining table.

Annie walk over with a plate full of food. "Mr. Harit sure is in a good mood today." She smile. "He took a bathe for Emmy and made breakfast...your favorites."

"Oh..." Soriya dig her fork in the luscious strawberry and dab a bit of whip cream on it. So he was the one who bathe Emmy and she had thought Annie did. She felt her inside swirling with happiness. "Why don't you join me for breakfast?"

"I've already eaten.." Annie reply.. "Please forgive me, i don't mean to intrude into your business but i'm happy that both of you have finally understand each other hearts." Soriya stare at Annie face and couldn't will any words to come out. Annie continue, "Time was what you really needed... to let everything fall into it's places..."

"Time eh?" she softly ask before eating her eggs which was the only thing left on her plate. Time is inevitable isn't it? It's been almost a year now since they've been married and Emmy have grown to be more like him in so many ways. From her laughs to her grumpy faces. But most of... her smile, it was exactly like his.

"Miss, it's time for you to leave for work now." Annie interrupted her smiling face.

"Oh, ok." she quickly compose herself. "I better get going before I get fired for being late..." Her company was very strict about lateness.

Annie giggle. "I'm sure mr. harit would love that."

"What? Why?!" Soriya exclaimed.

"Well., he has express many times to me that he would rather have you home and tend to Emmy."

"Oh..." right. he did mention to her before but her being stubborn about being independent shut him up. "I don't think i'll be a good housewife, i can't cook for the life of me. Anyways, i'm going now."

She kiss her daughter and bid Annie good bye before stepping into the sunlight. This is going to be a beautiful day. I can feel the warmth of the sun reaching deep into my heart... and not just on the surface of my face and body.

---

Ann finish placing the silverware against the place mats.The aroma of the cooked roasted chicken swell in the air even when it's still in the oven to keep warm. There was also steam fish, steam vegetables and seafood soup (ken's favorite). Dessert will be provided by the lovely couple, Harit and Soriya. Then the door bell ring.

Ken open the door to a smiling couple with dessert in hand. "No emmy?" ask Ken. Harit help Soriya take off her jacket and neatly hung it against the door. "She's sleeping when i got home.. didn't want to wake her up."

Soriya left the guys to themselves so she help Ann bring out the food. "Wow," she said, seeing Ann bringing out the perfectly roasted chicken from the oven. "I need to learn how to cook like you."

"I'm sure your cooking is fine."

Soriya wrinkle her brows.... "you haven't taste it yet."

Ann smiled. "It comes with practice." Soriya help scoop the vegetables into one plate while Ann takes the chicken to the table. Next came the steam fish and soup. And no meal is complete without rice and dessert. Ice Cream with all the toppings, fudge and whipped cream.

They sat around the table with talks and laughs. Ken couldn't help but observe the couple interaction with one another. It had always been one sided affection but now, he could tell Soriya is actually responding back with care. Before, he would catch Soriya giving Harit her deadly eyes but then again, harit did things to provoke that kind of response.

Soriya smile every time he put more food on her plate or filled her cup with water when it was half-full. "Ann, you're an amazing cook. Everything is delicious." said Soriya.

"Thanks." Ann put more rice on to Soriya plate. "Eat more.. there's still more food."

She groan in her mind. She really need to lose her post preggo weight. Her jeans were beginning to feel tight at the waist.

"Soriya thinks she fat." Harit blurt out and made Soriya cringed at him. "But I keep telling her she's perfect." he glance at her and smile wickedly. The extra weight is all in the right places.

"The one who's getting fat is me." said Ken. "I've jump up two pants size since getting married."

"Are you saying I make you fat?" Ann playfully pinch him.

"No-no. I wouldn't trade your cooking for anything but it's really taking a toll on my beautiful body." He touch his flabbily arm that was once pure muscles.

Everyone bust out laughing at Ken pretending to be sad.

The guys lounge around the living room while the girls clean and get dessert..

Ken pass Harit another beer. "You seem to be glowing today." Ken tease in a gay tone. "Something good happen?"

"Nothing." he brush off his brother words with a straight face... "How's the business coming along?"

"Good. We're getting more clients now." Ken respond, still staring at his brother. "Don't try to ignore the question. What's really going on between you and Soriya?"

"What?" Harit question back. "you tell me since you seem to know more then I do."

Smart move brother. Answer a question with a question. "Obviously, there seem to be more love between the two then I've seen before." Yes, definitely more love. "Did you finally confess to your heart?"

He felt his cheeks burn. "Why are you so curious?"

Perfect. "I take that as a yes." said Ken with a grin. "Now was that so hard?"

"When did you become Dr. Phil?" Harit roll his eyes and leave to find Soriya leaving Ken chuckling along..

Ann went to the rest room while Soriya busy scooping ice cream into the mini bowls. She didn't realize harit was standing behind her. "I want extra whipped cream." he whisper in her ears.

she smiled. "sure."

"on you, i meant." his voice turn seductively against her cheek.

"what's next?..." she glance at him playfully.. "chocolate?"

"ohhhhh, never thought about that.." he rub his chin. "whip cream and chocolate on the skin...hmmmm."

"Harit.." she softly push him away. She didn't mean for it to turn into this lustful thoughts.

he chuckle and pull her into his arms. "so which room do you prefer to move into... mine or yours?"

Soriya stay quiet. She hadn't thought up to that part. "I think my room is better and it has a king size bed just in case emmy want to snuggle in." he watch her lips slowing smiling. "you like that?"

"Ah-hem."Ann cough before soriya could answer but that didn't cause Harit to pull away. "Ken order me to come in and see what's taking so long with the ice cream."

Soriya pull away. "Sorry. what toppings do you want?"

"I can finish it, why don't you and harit join Ken in the living room. I think he's getting kinda lonely there."

"All your fault" she hiss at harit while carrying their bowls.

Harit smile sheepish, walking pass Ann. He grip Soriya waist and pull her close to him. He kiss her head quickly before Ken see them. He wasn't ready for ken's laugh of the year yet. :blush:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Oh...harit doesn't want ken to laugh at him...hmmm he's very dirty, whip cream and chocolate...
ahahah if they think that they're fat..then i must be SUPER FAT

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
whip cream, chocolates and next they'll be making milkshakes! :lol:

ooohhh... I think emmy is going to be a big sister soon... they way her mom and dad acts... :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Oh...harit doesn't want ken to laugh at him...hmmm he's very dirty, whip cream and chocolate...
ahahah if they think that they're fat..then i must be SUPER FAT
he is dirty ^_^ ,i wonder what else harit has in mind.

whip cream, chocolates and next they'll be making milkshakes! :lol:

ooohhh... I think emmy is going to be a big sister soon... they way her mom and dad acts... :lol:
haha, milkshakes??? let see ..... ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
the update make me hungry as well.

me094

sarNie Egg
Nice fic... New Reader!!! I like your fic... i've been looking for a new fic to read... Keep up the good work.

The last chapter is cute... it's good that they are getting along so well... hope it last... Post more soon.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter 19

Harit unlock the door their dark house. Both proceed up the stairs with Soriya walking to her room.

"Eh! Wrong room." he said before putting his arm around her shoulder and moving them to his room. He reach for the light switch and turn it on.

"I..I don't think we should stay in the same room tonight." she utter quickly with their bodies in the door frame.

"Why not? " he stop and stare down at her face.

She glance away feeling nervous... "I'm not on the ... " she felt a lump in her throat. "pill yet." Stupid her, she should have said that last night but she lost herself in the world of Harit.

Harit smile and tilt her chin so their eyes can meet. "you're afraid of getting pregnant again?" She nod. "nothing will happen tonight. I only want you next to me and in my arms."

"Promise?" she ask to reassure that Emmy will not be a big sister anytime soon.

He kiss her forehead. "Promise."

After a hot shower and in her tweety bird pajamas, Soriya couldn't stop the butterflies in her stomach. She let out a deep breath, check on her daughter and return back to his room. He's already in bed and greet her with a warm smile against the night lamp. She climb in under the blanket noticing his arm is stretch out across the pillow. She nestle against his chest with his arm wrap around her shoulder.

This moment couldn't be more perfect. Harit have dream of them being together like this since the minute his heart started having a mind of it's own. "I know I said this before... " his voice almost a whisper while he lift her hand to his lips and kiss it gently "I'm truly sorry for my past actions. I never met to hurt you.." He felt his heart prick with pain and his eyes watery. "I won't do anything that stupid and selfish ever again."

She didn't move an inch. His words moved her and open back the pain she felt when he told her he was seeking his need somewhere else. She close her eyes to stop the tears threaten to leak out while at the same, she felt his lips press gently against hers. The tears slip through the corner of her eyes. Harit wipe the tears away with his thumb and kiss both eyes. "sleep love...." he said with his arms tightly around her.

---

Harit stare out of office window in to the quiet sky. He take a sip of his hot coffee with a smile plastered on his face while his assistant was taking care a few important things for him. There was a knock on the door, "come in." And lucky him, his annoying brother decides to pay him a visit plus Tik. Great.

"What's with that face??" Ken question with a funny face. "Aren't you happy to see us?" .

Harit walk back to sit down on his chair and place his mug on the table. "Very happy." He try not to show too much happy emotion. Otherwise, they will certain annoy him to death.

"Yo Tik, do you know harit have been quite delighted these days." Ken glance to tik then back to Harit.

"Really?" said Tik. "I bet it has to do with his wife."

Harit clear his throat. "State your business men?"

Ken chuckle. "Everything time soriya name get mention, he avoid the conversation all together."

"Oh..." Tik nod his head while observing Harit's body language. "I see."

Harit try his best not bust out a cheesy smile, that's until his assistant buzz in the right freaking moment..

"Mr. Harit, your request is completed..I hope....." before she continue on the speaker, harit immediately pick up the phone.

"Great.. thanks.. no, that's perfect. thanks again for everything." Harit nervously hang up the phone and could see the guys stare piercing him through his skin.

"What's that all about?" Tik ask with a smirk. "You might as well spill it now...you're red like a bell pepper"

"Shut up. It's none of your business anyways."

Ken fold his hands and place it on the table with a gigantic smile. His eyes staring Harit red face. "Did you tell her you love her yet?"

He stood up abruptly. "If you come over just to mess with me, leave.. I still have tons of work to do."

Ken and Tik laughter filled the room. God, he felt like a whip dog. woof-woof.

"Geez. someone is love sensitive today. " Tik tease. "Fine, don't tell us but it written all over your face anyways. We're going over to the Korean BBQ place at noon for lunch. Do you want to join us Harit?" Tik ask in a pleading voice while batting his eye lashes."

Harit ball up a scrap paper and threw it against Tik face. "Shut up and let's go!"

---

Soriya waited impatiencily with her daughter cuddle upright against her shoulder. "He should be home by now." she mumble, peering out the window for the 10th already. Finally, she sees his car head lights.

Harit shut off the engine, gather his things and step out of his car with a wide smile. This is the first time to see his wife and daughter waiting in front of the open door. His heart overwhemle with joy. He can surely get use to this greeting.

"Well hi there." he smile and closed the door after them.

Soriya stare at his face. "What took you so long today to get home?"

Harit lick his lips amused by her question. "No hi, hello, are you tired darling question first? Miss me that much?" he tease and lean into kiss her soft lips he's been craving all day. Then he kiss his daughter head next.

She blush. "Hi.. and no... just wondering... are you hungry?"

"Of course." He pull her body against his and started walking to the dining table where the food is already set.

Annie came out of the kitchen. "Hello Mr. Harit."

"Hi Annie." He greet her back. "What you got cooking tonight?"

"You should ask Ms. Soriya, she's the chef today." Annie takes Emmy out of Soriya hands and leave to the nursery.

"Oh." he waited until Annie was out of sight. He takes her hand and kiss it. "I'm sure i'll enjoy it."

They sit next to each other. "What's this?" he ask while scooping what looks like chicken stir fry with string beans. He takes a bite and nod slowly.

"How is it?" she ask nervously. When the food went into his mouth, she couldn't breath.

Harit gives her a smile. "Quite tasty."

"Are you lying to me?" she curl her eyebrows.

He laugh and shake his head. "I'm telling you the truth dear."

"Ok, Annie helped me so I can't take all the credit." She started eating.

"As long as you try, that's all that matters to me." He rub her hand tenderly and takes another bite of the stir fry. Next was deep fried chicken. His favorite. Nothing can go wrong with that especially with some hot sauce and ketchup. "Why don't I sign us up for couples cooking class?"

She widen her eyes. "There's couple cooking class?"

"Sure, so what do you say? I think it'll be fun."

"Definitely, count me in." This could improve her cooking skills tremendously especially with harit by her side.

"I'll have my assistant work on it first thing tomorrow." He wipe his hands and lips. What's for dessert? his eyes alluring to be seductive.

She giggle and roll her eyes at him. "It's not what you think."

"Really, what am i thinking right now?" he ask in a whisper tone and lean close to her neck.

"Stop it...." she lean her neck away..." the food's getting cold.."

"I'm getting quite hot over here and i think you are too."

"Harit..." she squeal.

"it's husband , darling, honey, babe..now. i don't answer to harit anymore." he lean in and kiss her lips...

'whatever." she snort back. "you're still harit to me and dessert is nothing but cupcakes."

"fine.." he said in a grumpy voice. He doesn't like cupcakes anyways.. he prefer the one on her body "Anyways, our one year anniversay is coming up."

"So?" she said before eating her rice.

"i was thinking maybe we can do something..."

She press her lips together. "Can Emmy come?"

"Sure..... but it's only for a day..." As much he would love to have his daughter with them but really he just want some mommy and daddy time. "or two...."

"Oh... I guess she can stay with my mom."

"Ok" he quickly agree . "So tell me what do you want to do.?."

"Let's see" she didn't quite finish her thought when harit interrupted her.

"Why don't I just surprise you?" he grin.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
I hope you gals enjoyed that update.. there were a few parts that had me chuckling. ^_^
btw, this story will be ending soon. could be the next chapter..who knows..
i'm liking the flow right now and really don't want to add more unnecessary dramas...
what do you think?
plus, im itching to start another fanfic... could be a new one or take one of my old ones that i never got around to finish
will see. :rolleyes:
oh, and who should be my next star?!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what a cute and sweet chapter....they are really turning into a loving couple.....

it's going to end soon awww...but i can't wait to read more of yours....hmmmm for the next couple, maybe RTEAM