[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

GO AND COMMENT ON THE OneHD FB PAGE!!! They keep saying that if we want them to pair again...to leave message there (on the comment section of the FB live vid).

I can't fangirl much today because I am crazy busy this week but I couldn't resist watch this live. I am back in SonVill land whenever they do live.
They sang OST, they tease each other, they are so cute. I just wish Son put down that phone...but I guess he was posting IG photo....

A lot of info in the LIVE vid...so I'll leave to @aiyaja to translate for you. :icon12:

Here is some quick info:
- Vill said there is 21 episodes!
-Fans are asking them to pair again and do fanmeet. Yes... so good... keep on requesting because they are OneHD's best pair.
-I love that she kept his drawing so nicely.
- I love when he played with her head. The friendliness is really cute.

That thing that killed me what that Son said he is in LA???? Around 15:00 when someone asked where he is! I don't have time to listen again but I think that's what he said... LMAO..... I think I am going become a Son stalker if he does it again. so darn cute! :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Got to run! Happy TPK day..... LIVE vid made me happy... let's keep that feeling. :p

MXM94

sarNie Egg
Haha, I'm watching it right now. It's soooo cute. The feels!

Someone asked if Son is single and Son was like, ask Vill. She'll know.

Eeeek they're such a tease! Please translate when you have time or just translate it via here, the important highlights from their live video.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aww. I'm still at work so my connection is pretty bad but did they not have a translator for the Chinese live chat? I don't see one from what I can see so was just curious.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Aww. I'm still at work so my connection is pretty bad but did they not have a translator for the Chinese live chat? I don't see one from what I can see so was just curious.
I heard a mandarin voice in the background...... I assume that's the translator??

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Haha, I'm watching it right now. It's soooo cute. The feels!

Someone asked if Son is single and Son was like, ask Vill. She'll know.
whaaaaattt!!!? Ask Vill? she'll know!?!? Lol wow, son knows how to tease his fans! And Vill! I remember her saying she didn't find him attractive back then but yup! He aged beautifully! I feel Son will always have her in his heart...the same with Vill, I mean who the hell keeps a photo like that from a crush who you never liked, normally people freak out and toss it or stash it in a dark corner in the attic but not Vill! Looks like it could be lying right beside her bedstand! These two...maybe will find a good time to rethink their brother sister relationship in the future. *fingers crossed

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I feel Son will always have her in his heart...the same with Vill, I mean who the hell keeps a photo like that from a crush who you never liked, normally people freak out and toss it or stash it in a dark corner in the attic but not Vill!
My thoughts exactly! Not unless she is a scrapbooker, in which, she would label that drawing "A drawing from Son, the creeper." lol!

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Hm, after living chat, i feel their story is like a korean film. If they were together, they should make a lakorn about themselves LOL :risas3:

When they were young:aaaaa:
View attachment 4891
The live chat in Chinese app: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av10290910

Also, the live video during ManGu Magazine interview: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av10289720

@aiyaja , may be you can consider to translate it, when you have time
Thanks for the links!!! They are more flirty on the Chinese live chat!!

I almost fell off the chair when Son blew kiss at Vill. (Around 21:00 - @Calligraphy should make a gif of that moment and Vill laughing after... It's so cute!)

She said he is handsome in Chinese so he blew her a kiss. #dead!!!!!! It was just so natural.
image.jpg

Vill loves the kiss!!! Hehehe
image.jpg

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the links!!! They are more flirty on the Chinese live chat!!

I almost fell off the chair when Son blew kiss at Vill. (Around 21:00 - @Calligraphy should make a gif of that moment and Vill laughing after... It's so cute!)

She said he is handsome in Chinese do he blew her a kiss. #dead!!!!!! It was just so natural.
View attachment 4936

Vill loves the kiss!!! Hehehe
View attachment 4937
Of shoot.... You're making my heart pound!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Honestly Vill for someone who cherished a drawing for so many years but can't be Instagram followers? Idk....lol These two and history

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm in and out today but I'll try to summarize the main moments of their chats because I find them just laughing most of the time.

@Calligraphy Did they fulfill your request to the have th instrumental? Or is this a fan made? I'm still at work and don't have time to fully listen.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I'm in and out today but I'll try to summarize the main moments of their chats because I find them just laughing most of the time.

@Calligraphy Did they fulfill your request to the have th instrumental? Or is this a fan made? I'm still at work and don't have time to fully listen.

No, they didn't release it. The person that created this fan made video did what I did to get the instrumental part: we just cut it out of the scene where Chai Yai was playing to his grandma. Hahaha! So you can technically say that they didn't release it. This version is 2:07 long and the one that I cut is 2:09 long..... So, yeah.

Gah..... I don't want this one, I want the one with the ranad ek! Lol!

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Don't follow his IG but not mean she doesn't care him. Perhaps she does secretly. LOL
I feel like Vill does this. She'll secretly go to Son's instagram and then stalk him. She then tries not to accidentally double click on the post, or else Son will get a notification. Hahaha!

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I feel like Vill does this. She'll secretly go to Son's instagram and then stalk him. She then tries not to accidentally double click on the post, or else Soon will get a notification. Hahaha!
LOL, i learned my lesson with Thai koo kwans..First it was Willy and Ann, then Aum and Aff, last Son and Vill...only couple I ever had faith in was NY. LOL