[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
If I were Son, I would feel more attracted to Vill now cuz she has gotten much prettier throughout the years. And the same for Son, he has gotten so handsome.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
Ok let's just say that they did had something going on back then. They probably broke it off cuz they were young, they were new to the show biz industry, and maybe at that time they feel liked they weren't ready yet for whatever relationship they were in. But only time will tell. Maybe they also feel, if it was meant for them to be together, then no matter what happen they will come back to one another.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Ok let's just say that they did had something going on back then. They probably broke it off cuz they were young, they were new to the show biz industry, and maybe at that time they feel liked they weren't ready yet for whatever relationship they were in. But only time will tell. Maybe they also feel, if it was meant for them to be together, then no matter what happen they will come back to one another.
:sad6:
We can't hope when she is still talking with Nong :BangHead:

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
:sad6:
We can't hope when she is still talking with Nong :BangHead:
I think Vill just met Nong again today. This evening Vill posted sushi photos in her Live. This photo was taken at Sushi Shin (I can remember the table and plates). This restaurant is belong to Boy Pakorn, Nong's brother.

She went to this restaurant on her birthday (I think - with Nong) too.

I don't like Nong. He often talks to reporters about Vill in such a bad manners. Vill deserves someone better. Even if it's not with Son but why Nong?

Don't like this feeling.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
It's ok for her to date Nong now cuz in reality everybody go through different relationships to realize who is the right one for them. So if Vill wants tot try this for now, then so be it, but make sure you go back to Son. Hopefully by that time, he is still available.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I think Vill just met Nong again today. This evening Vill posted sushi photos in her Live. This photo was taken at Sushi Shin (I can remember the table and plates). This restaurant is belong to Boy Pakorn, Nong's brother.

She went to this restaurant on her birthday (I think - with Nong) too.

I don't like Nong. He often talks to reporters about Vill in such a bad manners. Vill deserves someone better. Even if it's not with Son but why Nong?

Don't like this feeling.
I also think that. Haha maybe she likes sushi and Nong attached her by this point LOL
@winnall Yes, Reality is different from film. But this is special. I mean, no girl can close and have a manner like that with person who used to love or is loving her. If i were her, i wouldn't even talk with him natually. Hmm. There is always a wall between them.

I can't understand her. Evertime she posts about shushi, i feel upset. In any case, i think Son is better, career, character, talent, manner .v..v.. why do you choose Nong, Vill???!

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
It could be that Vill is a soft hearted person and
Nong knows how to get to her.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
In any case, life is too short. If you are living your life to make someone happy then it's not meant to be cuz it has to be both ways. Don't change your ways for someone especially if that someone doesn't appreciate the person that you are. And in the relationship if you have more downs then ups , it means it's time to let it go. Don't stress out about it. Sometimes it is hard to let go but another opportunity won't come if you don't let it go. But more importantly,you have to realize that if things don't work out then you just have to let it go. You will only hurt yourself if you hold onto something that wasn't meant to be.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
I'm saying this cuz I want the best for Vill. I want someone that can be there for her no matter what. Not someone that doesn't acknowledge her or appreciate her. Just not worth of her time. And sometime being the person involve in the relationship you tend to be blind and deaf at certain things, whereas the outsiders know more than meets the eye.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I' m curious if Hanongh is jealous for Son. Hahaa. Her Interfans always ask her leave him and he must see that images, see her eyes. LOL

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^^^ I'm praying that someone will sub it. Lol! There is always a pro and con to lakorns. Pro: I tend to like their storylines better than Korean dramas. Con: You better pay hard that someone will sub the one that you want to watch. Lol! Disclaimer: I'm comparing it to Korean dramas because there is always like a 96% chance that the Korean drama you want to watch will get English sub. :risas3::risas3: