[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Son said he's going to be a cameo in Songkraam Nang Ngarm Season 2, but not a main character, as he's busy filming 3 lakorns at once, well, probably two by then.

I'm just excited for SonVill. I actually don't want them in here but I'm just happy because they're reuniting. My heart is fluttering right now.

aiyaja said:
^Son said he's going to be a cameo in Songkraam Nang Ngarm Season 2, but not a main character, as he's busy filming 3 lakorns at once, well, probably two by then.

I'm just excited for SonVill. I actually don't want them in here but I'm just happy because they're reuniting. My heart is fluttering right now.
Cameo? :(
I wanted to see Kong and Waii's love prosper. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, considering that they're casting a whole new ship of girls, they're not going to dwell on last season. It's not a continuation. Lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
ugh!!! really ???? u got to be kidding meeh !!!!!!! I really believe that Ch:5/ One HD was going to really give us a slap-n-kiss lakorn for Son and Vill this time. Im SOOOOOOOOO SAD and disappointed :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

My poor heart !!! 

Anyone know the ending ??? PLEASE "spoiler' me or send me a personal  message.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Yeah, Son confirmed it. Earlier, I couldn't find an actual live interview or piece of news that had Son saying it himself. The news clip I saw just summarized it and that's actually a bit different from hearing it from the horse's mouth, so I was still a bit hesitant on SonVill's project being this one. But from this news article, Son said it himself that he'll be in Tae Parn Korn with Vill and then Ded Peek Nang Hong for Ch. 3, which is something he just confirmed right now. Before, he was hesitant on revealing anything too.

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/555853
So he confirmed the ch3 one? Good! I was afraid that since Push won't be in Rom Chat, I was afraid they would replace Son with him in Ded Peek Nang Fah.

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
I should just shut up and be happy, huh? I'm not a fan of TPK. It's really boring to me. Lol

Ugh. There goes my slap and kiss lakorn that I wanted to see them in. TPK's genre is similar to Sao Noi. I don't know why Son and Vill have been getting mediocre remakes but oh well. I'm just happy. I'll tune in no matter what. Haha.

At least it'll be both of their first time doing many lifetimes together and there is no better couple to do it with. It'll be so special. Lol Son's first time as a ghost, too.

I took a glimpse at Anne and Num version and it just looks so SLOW  :weep:  :weep:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I know RIGHT? Ugh, I've been waiting for a slap kiss from them, but oh well. Tae Parn Korn needs to be SUPER sweet and sad to make up for the slap kiss. Hehe.

This is from my very vague memory who thought the lakorn was soooo boring. Lol It's about Son, who is a Thai Prince, who falls in love with Vill, a Laotian Princess who came into the palace to visit her relative. Son is going to have an evil nang'rai who is a Thai Princess who falls in love with him and hates Vill. Despite all opposition, Son and Vill marry each other but on the night of their wedding, Vill is poisoned and dies. Son also dies shortly after from a broken heart, so their wedding house becomes empty like a ghost town with Son's spirit still lingering around waiting for Vill to return. The Thai Princess ends up living a very long life, even long enough to see the reborn Vill, which takes place in the 1940's (?), who is now a teacher. Towards the end, Vill somehow ends up taking care of the nang'rai at her home and the nang'rai ends up poisoning her again. During this entire time, the nang'rai can actually see Son and actually argues with him back and forth as she never repents of her sins. The nang'rai lives a very long and torturous life and ends up dying after killing Vill a second time, which ends all of their karma together. I think....in their third lifetime, both are reborn in the present day and end up with each other after so many failed attempts. Lol

This could be an epic remake with very very sweet and beautiful scenes between the leads but it just really depends on how they remake it. I hope it's better than Sao Noi. Sao Noi dragged once they were off the island. There was just too much on the side and not enough SonVill together. But then, there's not going to be a lot of skinship, expect that, since two out of the three lifetimes are in the olden days and they're royalty too, so everything was so prim and proper and then the third lifetime just isn't long enough to do anything. Hahaha.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So he confirmed the ch3 one? Good! I was afraid that since Push won't be in Rom Chat, I was afraid they would replace Son with him in Ded Peek Nang Fah.
Ooopps, it's Fah, not Hong. Lol

Yeah, Son confirmed it himself in the interview.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
No doubt P'Vill gonna be really beautiful as Laotian Princess, not sure about P'Son haha 

I'm just so excited and happy to see SonVill again! lol I don't care if you ladies don't like or not, I really like it.
Like aiyaja said my heart is also fluttering right now..

Reactions: D~D

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
^I know RIGHT? Ugh, I've been waiting for a slap kiss from them, but oh well. Tae Parn Korn needs to be SUPER sweet and sad to make up for the slap kiss. Hehe.

This is from my very vague memory who thought the lakorn was soooo boring. Lol It's about Son, who is a Thai Prince, who falls in love with Vill, a Laotian Princess who came into the palace to visit her relative. Son is going to have an evil nang'rai who is a Thai Princess who falls in love with him and hates Vill. Despite all opposition, Son and Vill marry each other but on the night of their wedding, Vill is poisoned and dies. Son also dies shortly after from a broken heart, so their wedding house becomes empty like a ghost town with Son's spirit still lingering around waiting for Vill to return. The Thai Princess ends up living a very long life, even long enough to see the reborn Vill, which takes place in the 1940's (?), who is now a teacher. Towards the end, Vill somehow ends up taking care of the nang'rai at her home and the nang'rai ends up poisoning her again. During this entire time, the nang'rai can actually see Son and actually argues with him back and forth as she never repents of her sins. The nang'rai lives a very long and torturous life and ends up dying after killing Vill a second time, which ends all of their karma together. I think....in their third lifetime, both are reborn in the present day and end up with each other after so many failed attempts. Lol

This could be an epic remake with very very sweet and beautiful scenes between the leads but it just really depends on how they remake it. I hope it's better than Sao Noi. Sao Noi dragged once they were off the island. There was just too much on the side and not enough SonVill together. But then, there's not going to be a lot of skinship, expect that, since two out of the three lifetimes are in the olden days and they're royalty too, so everything was so prim and proper and then the third lifetime just isn't long enough to do anything. Hahaha.
Ooopps, it's Fah, not Hong. Lol

Yeah, Son confirmed it himself in the interview.

like REALLY, u got to be kidding me on the SPOILER. 
  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:
Just give me a lot of  SonVill time and I'll be happy !!!!!!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son has dressed up in the olden times before, he looks good especially now that age has only made him hotter. Haha. Son ages like fine wine, he gets better with age.

Vill really matches the oldies attire so no doubt, Gandawasee will make a gorgeous comeback. Hahah.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Son has dressed up in the olden times before, he looks good especially now that age has only made him hotter. Haha. Son ages like fine wine, he gets better with age.

Vill really matches the oldies attire so no doubt, Gandawasee will make a gorgeous comeback. Hahah.
Ohhh YEP We are excited to see our Ganawasee comeback!! I miss her so much!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope they don't use the computer to make Son a ghost next to Vill in the second lifetime. I hope they have him next to Vill in person and just assume that we all know that Son is a ghost. Lol We don't need glowing hot green lights outlining Son to know that he's a ghost. Hahaha.

Watching the MV that was made just makes me all giddy and happy. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I've been kept replaying that MV more than 100 times, and pics ma SonVill that how excite I am!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
D~D said:
like REALLY, u got to be kidding me on the SPOILER. 
  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:
Just give me a lot of  SonVill time and I'll be happy !!!!!!!!
Lol see how it could either be really good or really boring? The original was good but Ann and Num's version was god awful. They were so boring and their chemistry was next to none lol.

I am praying this one will be good and there is still fire in their chemistry.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Too bad the boring version traumatized me but hopefully Exact will freshen it up and make it legendary. Hehe.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I kept shaking my head when Num's computerized ghost was sooooo not in sync with the scene. Lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:

Got to agree with u on the whole Son ageing.  He is such a hunk. :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:
aiyaja said:
Too bad the boring version traumatized me but hopefully Exact will freshen it up and make it legendary. Hehe.

I hope so too that they will make this version 10x better. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope no special effects for the ghost part. It's so much sweeter and personal with the leads together side by side even as a ghost.