[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:

Cr: In The Pic!

oh man i cant wait! 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I can't wait to see her in sabai. She looks so pretty in the traditional dresses.
oh, so that's what it's called lol sabai!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cant wait to see the fitting pics  :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I should just shut up and be happy, huh? I'm not a fan of TPK. It's really boring to me. Lol

Ugh. There goes my slap and kiss lakorn that I wanted to see them in. TPK's genre is similar to Sao Noi. I don't know why Son and Vill have been getting mediocre remakes but oh well. I'm just happy. I'll tune in no matter what. Haha.

At least it'll be both of their first time doing many lifetimes together and there is no better couple to do it with. It'll be so special. Lol Son's first time as a ghost, too.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

oh man i cant wait! 

oh, so that's what it's called lol sabai!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cant wait to see the fitting pics  :woot:
Me too Waiting for the fitting pics!!!!!!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I should just shut up and be happy, huh? I'm not a fan of TPK. It's really boring to me. Lol

Ugh. There goes my slap and kiss lakorn that I wanted to see them in. TPK's genre is similar to Sao Noi. I don't know why Son and Vill have been getting mediocre remakes but oh well. I'm just happy. I'll tune in no matter what. Haha.

At least it'll be both of their first time doing many lifetimes together and there is no better couple to do it with. It'll be so special. Lol Son's first time as a ghost, too.
Come one aiyaja I also want to see them in Slap Kiss :) let be happy with what they give to us lol
it's better than nothing as long as we can see them together again!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
You know you're getting old when there's remakes of lakorns you watched as a child lols. Good pair. Am interested to see how they do

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm still so excited! Ahhh, can't wait for the fitting.

One HD should be like Ch. 3 where they do BTS clips of the fitting, like many of them and long ones too. I mean, SonVill is Exact's koo kwan.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
So excited for fitting day hehe more than that I want to see SV together in one pic again!
Ikr they should give us lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Son confirmed it. Earlier, I couldn't find an actual live interview or piece of news that had Son saying it himself. The news clip I saw just summarized it and that's actually a bit different from hearing it from the horse's mouth, so I was still a bit hesitant on SonVill's project being this one. But from this news article, Son said it himself that he'll be in Tae Parn Korn with Vill and then Ded Peek Nang Hong for Ch. 3, which is something he just confirmed right now. Before, he was hesitant on revealing anything too.

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/555853

*sighs* Mo Monchanok and Jui Warattaya were my top choices for Jao Nang Noi (nang'ek role). I know lots of people here are not in favor of Jui but that's totally fine. Lol. Mo would've been such a cute Laotian princess. Hopefully, Son will be able to deliver as well as Num Sornram did...even though Toomtaam was my top guy choice. Lol. Now, I wonder if Son will be in Songkraam Nang Ngarm season 2. :(