[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
How could you guys all forget bout me?!!! LOL Bieluvr?!!! I always did want Bie to pair with Mai after seeing them in his MV. I don't think he has any lakorn right now, but he's probably busy with his music. :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I think Toomtam fits the role more but heck who am I to say lol. I'll still watch this though because I love the original. Didn't like Ann and Num's version though cus they were horrible in it. For some reason Ann just doesn't fit the period lakorns.
I didn't see the original, but saw some parts of Ann/Num version and thought it was boring. Well I don't really care for Num's acting at all. I hope it's Mai and they would pick Tootam or Bie. Those are the only two I like from ch5

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I like New and Sean too but they wouldn't fit in this lakorn. Jood Nud Fun made me a fan of Sean, he was really good in there. I have this love hate relationship with Push lol. Kinda like him but kinda don't.

If Pong isn't already booked up, I would say he would be in here.

Perhaps a reunion of Jui and Tono? But, I think a fresh new pair would be nice. As much as I love Bie, I don't think he fits the pra'ek role. I think Khun Boy is trying to bring Tono back so I wouldn't be surprised if it was Tono. I like Tono to be honest.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It'll be a surprise so definitely not Tono and Jui because they've paired before. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
for zeros said:
I think BIE AND MAI..they were together in BIE's MV,right?
I wish it is Bie and Mai, but if not Toomtam would satisfy me. But I have feeling it won't be anyone I like.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Rumor is that Vill and Son will be in this. Is that the surprise? I want ToomVill. They're already reuniting in the other lakorn.

From KCL:   @ มีข่าวออกมาว่าช่องวัน เตรียมปัดฝุ่นเรื่อง “แต่ปางก่อน” แว่วมาว่าได้ “วิว” วรรณรท ประกบคู่กัน สน ยุกต์ ว้าว...งานนี้ “คู่จิ้น” คู่เก่า วนมา “กุ๊กกิ๊ก” กันใหม่เนอะ

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
maybe it's Son and Vill reuntiing for this lakorn instead and not the one we all thought lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Then why would nang'ake be a surprise if it's just Vill? Vill has always been with Exact. Lol

Oh, man. The Anne and Num version was soooo boring. I was irritated at how much zero chemistry they had and Num's computer ghost was taking away all of the sweet scenes. Hahah.

I honestly wanted Son and Vill in a passionate slap kiss, not a boring proper lakorn. I already had that in Sao Noi. :) If that's the case, I hope they spice things up in here and focus more on the leads, not the bad girls because I can totally see that, since they had a strong nang'rai in here. I hope they add more sweet scenes too. Hahah.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I don't know if they could spice up the romance for this storyline because Num's character is someone who respects a woman. They could add more scenes between pranang, but idk how much that will help since he can't even touch her.

Plus, I disliked their third lifetime more because their relationship seemed so rushed.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Can't they just focus on the third life and then have flash back's to their recent two lifetimes? But I don't think it'd be like that though. I used to like SonVill a lot, but now I'm not too crazy over them. If it is them, I will give it a try, if it isn't what I'm looking for, then I might have to skip because I found the older version to be boring. The only thing I liked from it were the songs. But I thought the nang ek was supposed to be a surprise? It won't be too surprising if it is Vill though because like everyone said, Vill had always been with OneHD/Exact.