[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
dr@maddicts said:
Oh Toomtam has another lakorn line up despite this one ?! Could you give me its name ? Is there already a thread ?
If you go to the lakorn section, it's an unknown title with Exact/ONE HD and below the title, Captain, Bee, Toomtam and Noona's names are tagged.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It seems that Mo can never be casted in a good project, a lakorn, as nang'ek pairing up with one of Exact's popular actors. :no: My heart aches for her. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Don't lose hope Anonymous :grouphug: . We should at least watch this sitcom for a full month to know if OneHD deceived us or not...
The next BTS will give us a piece of answer concerning TooMo's interactions.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm going to watch this sitcom from beginning to end regardless of the amount of TooMo scenes we get (or don't get). My Mo is in here and Toomtam is the pra'ek. I just think most people are going to tune into Toomtam's lakorn, instead of this...which is a bummer. Right now, his lakorn with Captain, Bee and Noona seems more promising. It's a lakorn so there'll naturally be more promotions for it, and it also has a popular cast, from Captain to Bee to Noona. Sigh. Why couldn't TooMo have just been casted as pra'nangs in a slap-kiss lakorn with a well known director and cast? How long do we have to wait for Exact to cast Mo in a lakorn where it'll focus only on her and her pra'ek for once? WILL THERE EVER BE A DAY!!?!?!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
Huajaikaungtur are you familiar with viki? Do you have an account? Would it be too much to ask you to do us a favor and create a page for MPGGG so that when it airs x0unerthanlater can sub it? :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: I would definitely create the page myself if I had an account and knew how to use viki. :cry:

I do have an account, hehe but I'm not all that familiar with creating a page :/

x0unerthanlater said:

I have an account and have subbed on viki before but I've never been a Channel Manager. I was supposed to start learning from someone but my personal laptop died. So I haven't been able to work on any new projects lately. I still haven't gotten it replaced yet. I'm just using my brother's laptop for now. But, if MPGGG has a channel, I can work on it little by little. Plus, the episodes aren't long.

I really do hope you know how much I appreciate you though :)
And I've been adoring your siggie & main pic -- First & Kat look pretty promising. Your siggie & pic are making me want to start the lakorn! Seems like you're really enjoying it :)

And I can always help you on MPGGG, too since it's TooMo, hehe :D

ALSO, I can always learn how to make a Viki page... -- this sitcom does really deserve to be subbed. TooMo can not go to waste :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lenlin said:
Mo looks gorgeous! I'd love to see her in a raeng role.
Doesn't she?!?!? Mo probably won't be casted in another lakorn until late this year or early next year, but I want her next lakorn to be a raeng one with a fierce nang'ek character. And I want her to pair with Toomtam, New, Push or Bie. I highly doubt it'll happen but I'll be praying to the lakorn gods in the meantime! :cry: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Waiting for the day when Mo receives the promotion and exposure she deserves in a good lakorn as nang'ek, and pairing with a good costar is so torturous! A girl can only endure so much! :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Yeah, I thought Mo looked gorgeously fierce! Her hair, makeup and dress was on point! Starting to fall for this girl just from lurking around this thread alone. It's all you Anony! Lol You have turned me into a Mo lover!  :coverlaf:
Yes! Everything was on point!

Hehe. I'm so happy!!!! I hope you become an even bigger fan of hers as this sitcom airs. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
I'm going to watch this sitcom from beginning to end regardless of the amount of TooMo scenes we get (or don't get). My Mo is in here and Toomtam is the pra'ek. I just think most people are going to tune into Toomtam's lakorn, instead of this...which is a bummer. Right now, his lakorn with Captain, Bee and Noona seems more promising. It's a lakorn so there'll naturally be more promotions for it, and it also has a popular cast, from Captain to Bee to Noona. Sigh. Why couldn't TooMo have just been casted as pra'nangs in a slap-kiss lakorn with a well known director and cast? How long do we have to wait for Exact to cast Mo in a lakorn where it'll focus only on her and her pra'ek for once? WILL THERE EVER BE A DAY!!?!?!

Yes, definitely gonna watch this sitcom regardless of TooMo scenes because the whole idea that they are in here is already so awesome. And at first, I was tuning into this sitcom mainly because of Toomtam since I can NEVER pass out on anything Toomtam is in, hehe. And plus, TooMo has always stood out to me due to their compatibility in so many areas.
And I'll definitely be tuning into Toomtam's lakorns, too but it saddens me that not a lot of people will be tuning into this sitcom just because it is a sitcom.
DID YOU JUST SAY SLAP-KISS, GIRL? It is way too hot in here for you to bring that up hahahaah.

x0unerthanlater said:
Yeah, I thought Mo looked gorgeously fierce! Her hair, makeup and dress was on point! Starting to fall for this girl just from lurking around this thread alone. It's all you Anony! Lol You have turned me into a Mo lover!  :coverlaf:

Forreal. Anony is converting us all into Mo fans hehehe :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
AND I COULD WRITE A LIFE STORY ON HOW HECKA GOOD TOOMO LOOKS. But I'll just try to keep it as short as possible.
Are there any couple photos on them? I saw a few of Toomtam & Vill (and ToomVill is looking pretty good, too but TooMo is still so much more... -- don't get me wrong, ToomVill fans -- I love ToomVill for their chemistry but TooMo beats in compatibility, hehe)
Hopefully, I'll come across some TooMo photos because that would be just be heaven!!!~

TOOMTAM, MANNNN. Why you always looking so good for? Haha. He looks so dashing in that black suit.
And his spiked up hair and smile. & his little bow tie, hehehe. Lohr mak maaaaaaakkkk!!! Always so handsome <3

MO IS GORGEOUS. Gosh, that girl can pull off red lipstick so well. And I love her voluminous short hair. Again, makes me wanna get short hair -- hair goals, I tell ya. And she has such a petite body -- love how she looks!
Agree, give Mo a fierce n'rai role already where she's the focus of the lakorn!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
I do have an account, hehe but I'm not all that familiar with creating a page :/

ALSO, I can always learn how to make a Viki page... -- this sitcom does really deserve to be subbed. TooMo can not go to waste :D
Thank you ahead of time if you do decide to create a channel for MPGG, and even if you don't, it's fine also. It's the thought from you and x0unerthanlater that counts! ^_^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
Thank you ahead of time if you do decide to create a channel for MPGG, and even if you don't, it's fine also. It's the thought from you and x0unerthanlater that counts! ^_^

Hehe, there's a 90% chance I'll create the account. I mean, how hard can it be? Haha.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
AND I COULD WRITE A LIFE STORY ON HOW HECKA GOOD TOOMO LOOKS. But I'll just try to keep it as short as possible.
Are there any couple photos on them? I saw a few of Toomtam & Vill (and ToomVill is looking pretty good, too but TooMo is still so much more... -- don't get me wrong, ToomVill fans -- I love ToomVill for their chemistry but TooMo beats in compatibility, hehe)
Hopefully, I'll come across some TooMo photos because that would be just be heaven!!!~
No, there aren't any couple photos of Toomtam and Mo. :cry: :cry: :cry: That's one of the reasons why I'm so upset. Their sitcom is airing in one month, yet Exact didn't promote them together. Instead, they paired Mo with Nike and Toomtam with Vill. I mean, ToomVill did get nominated for NJ, but still, their lakorn promotions are over now. TooMo should be promoting for MPGGG, which will be airing in the next MONTH.  :facepalm: :smack: If anything, Toomtam and Nike should've switched partners. Nike and Vill should've been paired up as they have their upcoming lakorn together, and Toomtam and Mo should've been paired up as they have this sitcom, which will be airing VERY soon. Mo wasn't even paired up as nang'ek with Nike in Sorry I Love You so why are they deciding to pair her up with Nike now, and at this event? <_<

I want Mo in a fierce nang'ek role. She needs to be upgraded. No more supporting and rai, unless her rai character is the main spotlight and there's no nang'ek.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
huajaikaungtur said:

I really do hope you know how much I appreciate you though :)
And I've been adoring your siggie & main pic -- First & Kat look pretty promising. Your siggie & pic are making me want to start the lakorn! Seems like you're really enjoying it :)

And I can always help you on MPGGG, too since it's TooMo, hehe :D

:wink:  :heart:  S'all gravey.  :rockon: I don't know how I got in to the MPGGG thread but I am in the whirlwind now! I can't escape! lol  :weee:

- First & Kat are really adorable. There are lots of good pranang scenes BUT in the latter half of the lakorn it gets aggravating. If you pop into that thread you'll see how frustrated everyone is. Lol I just like their good scenes together though They were beautifully done. Super fin. 

If you do create a channel for MPGGG, just let me know. It's not difficult at all from what I hear. Just a lot to handle being a Channel Manager though. I don't exactly know the ins-and-outs but it's quite a bit to do unless there's other volunteers who can help with each thing.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
No, there aren't any couple photos of Toomtam and Mo. :cry: :cry: :cry: That's one of the reasons why I'm so upset. Their sitcom is airing in one month, yet Exact didn't promote them together. Instead, they paired Mo with Nike and Toomtam with Vill. I mean, ToomVill did get nominated for NJ, but still, their lakorn promotions are over now. TooMo should be promoting for MPGGG, which will be airing in the next MONTH.  :facepalm: :smack: If anything, Toomtam and Nike should've switched partners. Nike and Vill should've been paired up as they have their upcoming lakorn together, and Toomtam and Mo should've been paired up as they have this sitcom, which will be airing VERY soon. Mo wasn't even paired up as nang'ek with Nike in Sorry I Love You so why are they deciding to pair her up with Nike now, and at this event? <_<

I want Mo in a fierce nang'ek role. She needs to be upgraded. No more supporting and rai, unless her rai character is the main spotlight and there's no nang'ek.

EXACTLY. They should have been switched up... :( WHY!? WHY!? Why are they never giving TooMo the light they deserve?... I keep trying to be positive but then I always get disappointed... :/
TooMo deserves so much more, wah... back to positive thoughts, sorry -- just had to express my sadness for a bit there.
But I'll stay positive for TooMo.

And yes, Mo in any fierce role as the main role would be great.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
x0unerthanlater said:

:wink:  :heart:  S'all gravey.  :rockon: I don't know how I got in to the MPGGG thread but I am in the whirlwind now! I can't escape! lol  :weee:

- First & Kat are really adorable. There are lots of good pranang scenes BUT in the latter half of the lakorn it gets aggravating. If you pop into that thread you'll see how frustrated everyone is. Lol I just like their good scenes together though They were beautifully done. Super fin. 

If you do create a channel for MPGGG, just let me know. It's not difficult at all from what I hear. Just a lot to handle being a Channel Manager though. I don't exactly know the ins-and-outs but it's quite a bit to do unless there's other volunteers who can help with each thing.

Please stay here with us, haha. You're stuck here now so don't even think of getting out hehe :D

I've only seen Kat with Film in SS but I've always adored Kat. She definitely has potential and she's a beautiful girl.
I'll definitely check out the thread to read all your thoughts :) And I do love me some fin couples :)

And I'll definitely let you know... it does sound difficult being a Channel Manager. If I don't create one, I can always ask Amelie since she's always managing channels and she seems to have the hang of it.
I feel we may have some volunteers... although since this is a sitcom, I'm not too sure :/

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
huajaikaungtur said:

Please stay here with us, haha. You're stuck here now so don't even think of getting out hehe :D

I've only seen Kat with Film in SS but I've always adored Kat. She definitely has potential and she's a beautiful girl.
I'll definitely check out the thread to read all your thoughts :) And I do love me some fin couples :)

And I'll definitely let you know... it does sound difficult being a Channel Manager. If I don't create one, I can always ask Amelie since she's always managing channels and she seems to have the hang of it.
I feel we may have some volunteers... although since this is a sitcom, I'm not too sure :/

I will surely be around.  :dance2:
 Kat & First are surprisingly great together. i didn't even expect to like SSL. I was never a fan of First or anything, but he has improved a bit.

Oh yes, Amelie is def. good with managing channels. I've worked with her before.

As long as there's someone to upload the videos and another to segment (or a few to segment) subbing will be easy. i don't mind segging also but it'll take longer to get every thing done.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG. I can't get over how BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Mo looked at the awards. So stunninggggggggggggggggg. I've never seen her so glammed up like this. She looks so womanly.  :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr: tahyani, pr_bothunyasupan & ployyyyy