[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
x0unerthanlater said:

I will surely be around.  :dance2:
 Kat & First are surprisingly great together. i didn't even expect to like SSL. I was never a fan of First or anything, but he has improved a bit.

Oh yes, Amelie is def. good with managing channels. I've worked with her before.

As long as there's someone to upload the videos and another to segment (or a few to segment) subbing will be easy. i don't mind segging also but it'll take longer to get every thing done.

I'm still not a fan of First so that's why I was hesitant about starting SSL, hehe.
And yes, Amelie is on a roll with managing channels. I don't know how she does it :)

And I can always segment & sub some parts :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The beautiful, adorable and perfect TooMo. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

The original photo:

cr: onehdthailand

From google translate, the caption of the photo says "April 28, 2558 auspicious 'Paiboon Damrongchaitham' presided over the foundation stone laying ceremony of the new studio GMM Grammy". Hmm what does that mean? Toomtam, Mo, Ak, Nike, Jes, Gam The Star, Dew The Star, Dew Alongkorn, Khun Pon and a few others were there. It's an odd mix so I'm not sure what they were doing.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwww finally! I was waiting for Toomtam to post a picture with Mo on his IG, or vice versa. And Mo finally posted one today. Well, it's a picture with both of her love interests in here. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

cr: momonchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
You can see Mo right behind Toomtam in this picture. I wonder if the photographer did that on purpose. :pervie: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

cr: ttyuttana

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha. Why is Mo leaning more towards Ak in that love interest photo? Wah, Lol.
But yay, finally -- photos of them! Can't wait to see more.
Loving Toomtam's casual style & DO I SEE JES & TOOMTAM BESIDE EACH OTHER!?
Ahhhh, so much happinesssss :D

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
hi, long time no see hhhh, actually try this funny website to know how old did toomtam and mo look try this http://how-old.net/
saw mo pics , she look stunning in this dress and saw her some pics with nick so hot , i wish they paired up as couple soon , i feel that do not ask me why ,beside toomo couple it is good to see more of mo on screen , for toomtam idid not know beside mo maybe new faces anyway feel this lakorn will bring good luck for them 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
hhhhhh this great pic,  when i upload my pic for them , toomtam was 29 , mo was 27 hhhh so weird but anyway love both of them more thanks to you sis hhh become big fan not like you but just little fan 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
PRINCESS AURA said:
hhhhhh this great pic,  when i upload my pic for them , toomtam was 29 , mo was 27 hhhh so weird but anyway love both of them more thanks to you sis hhh become big fan not like you but just little fan 
Haha. Yeah, their other photos give them different ages. xD

Hopefully you become a bigger fan of them! :dance3:  :dance3: :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
TooMo's lip to lip kiss from KNK! :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:      :heart:  :heart: :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This is an old mv of Mo. She's super adorable. :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3RVf5WMn8Q
cr: GMMTV RECORDS

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ahhhh, that lip to lip scene! Such a sweet & subtle kiss even though I really like those slap/kiss kind of kisses, too heheee :D
And aww, they're both 23? So compatible!!!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
TooMo's lip to lip kiss from KNK! :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:      :heart:  :heart: :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  
Why was this not aired!? All we got were forehead kisses  :teary: