[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm looking forward to Monday. It's the Komchadluek Awards 12 and Mo and Toomtam are both going. Hopefully they'll present an award together and/or sit together like they did for KNK. If not, I hope they'll at least pose together for some pictures. :cry:  But it'll only make sense that Toomtam is paired with Mo since his next project is with her...and it's going to air in one month. <_< I'll be very upset if Toomtam isn't paired with Mo. That's such bad promotion. This is the perfect opportunity for TooMo to promote MPGGG (posing together, sitting together and presenting an award together), yet if they don't even take this opportunity to promote TooMo together, I have very little hope that there'll be any other promotions for them. :facepalm: :thumbdown:

I mean, this event is an open door for TooMo. It's not like they had to go through the work of scheduling an interview/appearance together. So if the promotion team won't even promote TooMo at the awards on Monday, I highly doubt that there'll be any other promotions for TooMo (which they'll have to schedule). :nono1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Does this have a Viki page?
If it does I don't mind dropping in to sub it.
OMG! No, it doesn't yet. But really?!?!?!??! You would sub it for us?!!??!?!?!? :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:   :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Anonymous<3 said:
OMG! No, it doesn't yet. But really?!?!?!??! You would sub it for us?!!??!?!?!? :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:   :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  

Yeah, it's only about 40 mins. Which breaks down to about 4-5 parts. And I think it'll only air once a week. Not so bad. If there's a Viki page for it, I'd sub it. ^_^

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Yeah, it's only about 40 mins. Which breaks down to about 4-5 parts. And I think it'll only air once a week. Not so bad. If there's a Viki page for it, I'd sub it. ^_^
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Can someone please make a viki page for MPGGG then? I definitely would, but I'm not familiar with viki. :shrug: I mean, I watch lakorns and dramas on it, but I don't even have an account to comment or anything. :shutup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Could anyone do us a favor and create a page for MPGGG on Viki? :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
If I'm not mistaken, the Komchadluek Awards are tomorrow (Monday) at 7:30PM. Hopefully we'll see some pictures and clips of the perfect TooMo. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :dude: :dude: :dude:

cr: toomtamfc_maeew

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
x0unerthanlater said:

OMG AHHHHHHH, THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLLL. YOU DA BESTTTTT <33333

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Just wanted to share this! Mo is currently learning Chinese.

cr: pear__24

White bubble (Mo): Turning in homework.
Green bubble (Mo's manager): It's today's good news.
White bubble (Mo): Hehe.

Caption: "I'm so proud. Let me tell you, Mo Mon is learning Chinese now. Please follow her advancement @momonchanok every now and then."

Thanks to x0unerthanleter for translating! :heart: :heart: :heart:

-

Mo is seriously such an ambitious young woman. :heart: :heart: :heart: She's managing a clothing line along with a few other people...so she's helping design the clothes, selling them, etc. She's also currently in school and will be graduating soon. She's taken an intern to become a scriptwriter, she's filming three series' this year, and now she's learning another language. Mo seriously deserves so much more love and recognition. :dude: :dude: :dude: As her fan, I hope nothing but the best for her. I hope that this year will be the year that embarks Mo's journey as a successful, well known and beloved actress. I hope that from this moment on, Mo will only continue to prosper in every aspect of her life. And of course, the biggest hope of all is to see Mo in better and more projects, and as nang'ek. Exact would be so stupid to waste such a young, talented, humble and hard working actress like Mo! She deserves so much better!  :nono1: :thumbdown: :no:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Huajaikaungtur are you familiar with viki? Do you have an account? Would it be too much to ask you to do us a favor and create a page for MPGGG so that when it airs x0unerthanlater can sub it? :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: I would definitely create the page myself if I had an account and knew how to use viki. :cry:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not so sure anymore if Mo will be going to the Komchadluek Awards. But let's hope so! I need TooMo to take some pictures together! :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Anonymous<3 said:
Huajaikaungtur are you familiar with viki? Do you have an account? Would it be too much to ask you to do us a favor and create a page for MPGGG so that when it airs x0unerthanlater can sub it? :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: I would definitely create the page myself if I had an account and knew how to use viki. :cry:

I have an account and have subbed on viki before but I've never been a Channel Manager. I was supposed to start learning from someone but my personal laptop died. So I haven't been able to work on any new projects lately. I still haven't gotten it replaced yet. I'm just using my brother's laptop for now. But, if MPGGG has a channel, I can work on it little by little. Plus, the episodes aren't long.

huajaikaungtur said:

Lol  :wink:   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
I have an account and have subbed on viki before but I've never been a Channel Manager. I was supposed to start learning from someone but my personal laptop died. So I haven't been able to work on any new projects lately. I still haven't gotten it replaced yet. I'm just using my brother's laptop for now. But, if MPGGG has a channel, I can work on it little by little. Plus, the episodes aren't long.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I know it's not easy to sub, and I know it's time consuming, so I truly thank you for even offering. I hope someone will create a channel for MPGGG. I wish I could help out, but I don't have an account and I don't have anyone to teach me either. :cry1: If no one is able to or willing to create a channel, it's fine. I'll still watch this for TooMo regardless. Thank you for even offering. :flowers: :flowers: :heart: :kiss:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Mo looked FIERCE at the Komchadluek Awards. :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: Toomtam has gotten really skinny but he still looks perfect with Mo. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: That's the thing about Toomtam and Mo. Toomtam can be meaty (like in KNK), or he can be skinny (like how he is now), but Mo will still always remain his perfect match. Toomtam can gain weight or lose weight and Mo will still never appear too big or too small for him. Mo will always be the perfect height and size for Toomtam. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: And of course, they have their matching smiles. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: Even the patterns on their outfits are similar. Can anyone say "matchmade in lakorn heaven"? :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

And this just proves that Mo can be just as stunning as other actresses. She absolutely SHINES here. I really want to see Mo play as a fierce nang'ek in a raeng lakorn next. :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^Unfortunately, no. But what do we expect? Exact has never been keen on promoting Mo, let alone with Toomtam or any of their extremely popular actors. Even when their sitcom is going to be airing in one month and they attended the same event together, they weren't paired up. :whatever: :thumbdown: :nono1: With how things are looking now, I wouldn't be surprised if TooMo get no promotions together at all. However, Toomtam will most likely get lots of promotions with Noona for their lakorn with Captain and Bee. :nono1: Heck, he might even get promotions with Ak for this, but not with Mo. :facepalm: :smack: :weee:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
However, Toomtam will most likely get lots of promotions with Noona for their lakorn with Captain and Bee. :nono1: Heck, he might even get promotions with Ak for MPGGG, but not with Mo of course. :facepalm: :smack: :weee:
Oh Toomtam has another lakorn line up despite this one ?! Could you give me its name ? Is there already a thread ?