[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh wow, I've never seen any of Patrick's dramas before so I wouldn't know if they were similar.
From the pictures, they don't look all that similar... they prob look more similar in motion, right?

And who's the main couple of this sitcom anyways? Toomtam and Ak? Haha.
Really -- give us TooMo pics plssss!

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
I just noticed this now but Toomtam promoted Fun Fueng (Push-Jui/Kangsom-Mo) on his IG a while ago. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :thumbsup:
That's so sweet of him! :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  They must be really good friends :highfive:

BTW I love your new siggie. Could you tell me more about the storyline of RAHR ? You may already have mentionned it on this thread but memory loss you know.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Oh wow, I've never seen any of Patrick's dramas before so I wouldn't know if they were similar.
From the pictures, they don't look all that similar... they prob look more similar in motion, right?

And who's the main couple of this sitcom anyways? Toomtam and Ak? Haha.
Really -- give us TooMo pics plssss!
Haha. Yeah, they look more similar in motion. But I also think they look similar in pictures, especially when Patrick was younger. He's almost 50 now. But then again, you didn't think Mike resembled Toomtam when a few of us did. Hehe. :coverlaf:

Haha. I know right?! Sadly, I actually think Toomtam and Ak might be the main focus. It is more about Toomtam and his family's special powers... :/ Toomtam and Ak even took pictures with Group, but not Mo. :( I don't know if Mo just wasn't part of the filming yesterday. She probably wasn't. But it seems that Mo is always missing from filming with her casts. I mean, not to say that she skips filming, but it's just that she probably doesn't have as many scenes as the others to film. Because obviously, if she skipped filming that much, directors who hired her would've fired her, and it would've made news of how unprofessional she is by now. But clearly, that isn't the case.

But for example, for FF there were a few times where the cast was gathered together for hangouts and Mo was missing. And even when they promoted the lakorn by singing the ost on ONE HD, it was just Jui, Kangsom and Push. And then for Sorry I Love You, Mo is also missing from some of the bts pictures. And same with Tawan Tud Burapa. So far, it seems like that might be the case for this also. :cry: I guess Mo's characters for all the lakorns I mentioned just aren't as important as the rest, including this one.  :cry:

But oh well. At least I know that it doesn't have anything to do with Mo not getting along with her costars. I've noticed that Mo always becomes good friends with all of her costars during and after filming. To name a few, there's Pang, Aerin, Jui, Ak, Toomtam, Pong, Guy, Push, Son, Nike, Kangsom, etc. Mo even maintains good relationships with her directors and producers. :yes: :thumbup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
dr@maddicts said:
That's so sweet of him! :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  They must be really good friends :highfive:

BTW I love your new siggie. Could you tell me more about the storyline of RAHR ? You may already have mentionned it on this thread but memory loss you know.

Hello sweetums! :)

Here is the RAHR synopsis from asianfusewiki/sharerice!

Bie's character is a well know, successful young businessman. Mew's character is a student studying to be a nurse. She has a starstruck crush on Bie. Bie is engaged to his girlfriend, and after a night of drinking and partying, he and his girlfriend almost hit Mew as she is crossing the street. As both get out of car to yell at her, the girlfriend unknowingly steps further into the street and into the path of an oncoming car. She gets hit and dies instantly. In his semi-drunken, and outraged stupor, Bie blames Mew. Although she tries to apologize, Bie condemns her. Hurt, Mew leaves the city and returns home to live with her parents.

Their paths cross once again, as Bie is overseeing a magazine shoot in the seaside city where Mew lives. As with all lakorns, Mew somehow ends up in the shoot and through that interaction gets hired as a nurse to take care of Bie's grandmother, as suggested by Bie's doctor friend. As the two live together, Bie starts to fall for her, but his gulit complex over his deceased girlfriend holds him back. Meanwhile, Bie's secretary Pei is stealing from his company and looking for an scapegoat. She convinces Bie to hire Mew as her assistant. Trusting that Pei has good intentions, Mew does whatever Pei tells her to.

Pei's plan pans out and Mew is blamed for the financial losses. Though his grandmother refuses to believe it, Bie, feeling even more betrayed, fires Mew from both her jobs. As Mew and her friends protest her innocence and search for evidence, Bie starts getting suspicious of Pei. Will our p'ek figure out everything, learn to forgive, and be forgiven from Mew all in 31 episodes? Tune in.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
Haha. Yeah, they look more similar in motion. But I also think they look similar in pictures, especially when Patrick was younger. He's almost 50 now. But then again, you didn't think Mike resembled Toomtam when a few of us did. Hehe. :coverlaf:

Haha. I know right?! Sadly, I actually think Toomtam and Ak might be the main focus. It is more about Toomtam and his family's special powers... :/ Toomtam and Ak even took pictures with Group, but not Mo. :( I don't know if Mo just wasn't part of the filming yesterday. She probably wasn't. But it seems that Mo is always missing from filming with her casts. I mean, not to say that she skips filming, but it's just that she probably doesn't have as many scenes as the others to film. Because obviously, if she skipped filming that much, directors who hired her would've fired her, and it would've made news of how unprofessional she is by now. But clearly, that isn't the case.

But for example, for FF there were a few times where the cast was gathered together for hangouts and Mo was missing. And even when they promoted the lakorn by singing the ost on ONE HD, it was just Jui, Kangsom and Push. And then for Sorry I Love You, Mo is also missing from some of the bts pictures. And same with Tawan Tud Burapa. So far, it seems like that might be the case for this also. :cry: I guess Mo's characters for all the lakorns I mentioned just aren't as important as the rest, including this one.  :cry:

But oh well. At least I know that it doesn't have anything to do with Mo not getting along with her costars. I've noticed that Mo always becomes good friends with all of her costars during and after filming. To name a few, there's Pang, Aerin, Jui, Ak, Toomtam, Pong, Guy, Push, Son, Nike, Kangsom, etc. Mo even maintains good relationships with her directors and producers. :yes: :thumbup:

Hahaha, I'm still trying to find the resemblance between Mike and Toomtam XD

And as much as I like Toomtam and Ak, I was hoping for this to focus a lot on TooMo. But now thinking about this being a sitcom, I have a feeling Toomtam and Ak may possibly be the focus which saddens me.
Agree, there's even more photos of Group with them than Mo :/

Mo does always seem to be missing from the gatherings :/ I just wish directors/producers saw her potential & gave her more striking roles.
I mean, you stated that so well -- she does a great job at keeping friendships and maintaining a great image yet why is she never given an important role? Awwies.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
poobae91 said:
Hopefully we will. Is captain cameoing?

Oh wow. They do have similar features, but...I never had a thing for Patrick haha, Idk why.
No, I don't think so. Captain was at Acts Studio for Two Love Two Spirits(?), or he was there for his own lakorn. :) They just took a picture together.

Haha! I grew up watching Patrick. I found him cute when I was younger but not a cute that I was attracted to. On the other hand, Toomtam's voice and features are more boyish, which appeals to me. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
dr@maddicts said:

I couldn't like your comment because I reached my quota for the day.  :cry1:  Haha. But yes, it was so sweet of Toomtam to promote FF on his IG. :spin:  :spin:  :spin: I think he promoted it because Jeab is also a part of Magic If Ent. (with Aom and Pim). And Toomtam was of course filming NJ at the time, which was directed by Aom. But of course, Toomtam probably posted it because he's great friends with Mo and Kangsom also. :coverlaf: :thumbsup: :dance1: It's no secret that TooMo are very good friends off screen. :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:   :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: :coverlaf:  

Hehe. Thank you! Huajaikaungtur already gave you the summary.  :ghehe:  But just a clarification, Bie and Mew were the actors who starred in the original (Bie The Star and Mew The Star). The names of the characters were actually Ton (Bie) and Meen (Mew). You can refer to page 14 to watch some of my favorite scenes from the original. It was a slap-kiss lakorn and Toomtam and Mo are absolutely perfect for a remake of it. :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
I admit I was always a fan of Mo but I was never a super big fan of hers but thanks to you, Anony -- she's definitely growing on me!
I just checked your profile out and you listed Mo as the second and only other actress on your bias list! I'm so happy! Hehe. I'm glad that she's growing on you. :thumbsup: Hopefully you'll become an even bigger fan of Mo and TooMo as this sitcom airs! :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Continuing my list on what makes Toomtam and Mo the ultimate perfect pair. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Their physical compatibility:

HEIGHT & SIZE

Mo's height and petite body frame makes her Toomtam's perfect match. Mo makes Toomtam look manly because she's so small next to him, making him appear bigger. With Mo, Toomtam looks like a protective boyfriend. When he wraps his arms around her, she fits perfectly into his arms. :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin:   :heart:  :heart: :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Because of their youthful looks, Toomtam and Mo could pass as a real life high school or university couple. However, when done up, they can both pass as a mature couple in their twenties as well. Mo doesn't look older or a lot younger than Toomtam, and Toomtam doesn't look younger or a lot older than Mo. When dressed down, TooMo look the same age, and when dressed up, they look the same age as well (yes, TooMo are the same age but not all pairings who are the same age look the same age).

FACIAL FEATURES

Toomtam and Mo both have soft and youthful facial features. Their eyes crinkle when they smile, and their smiles are big. They both have thin lips and straight, slim noses. Mo can look feminine, yet youthful, while Toomtam possesses boyish and charming features.  :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :heart:  :heart: :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

Their acting skills:

EMOTIONAL SCENES

@27:59 & @48:51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvctB1xCfFw

Toomtam and Mo are both great actors but they especially excel in emotional scenes. Because they both act with their eyes, they're able to show the hurt, pain and sadness in their eyes.

COMEDY

Toomtam:

@35:40 (Not a comedy lakorn, but a comedic moment.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDRfbbpqDUQ

Mo:

@12:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDoU9dhlcVs
@18:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieRcvc8N1Dg
@0:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WReCOpjes80

Toomtam and Mo can both act well in comedic scenes as well without coming across as too corny or over exaggerated. There's room for improvement, but they're not as bad as some other actors and actresses I've seen.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
I just checked your profile out and you listed Mo as the second and only other actress on your bias list! I'm so happy! Hehe. I'm glad that she's growing on you. :thumbsup: Hopefully you'll become an even bigger fan of Mo and TooMo as this sitcom airs! :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  

Hehe, yes! I admit I am very picky when it comes to adding actresses to my bias list but when it comes to guys, it's not biggie at all, haha.
My favorite actress is Prang but these days, I've been really adoring Mo. And I've noticed that I've always admired her whether it was her acting in the lakorns I've seen her in or her sophisticated character seen through IG. I think she's a very mature young woman. And she doesn't seem like a person who "wants" attention -- she's just those kind of people who get the attention naturally. I really admire that.
So when it comes to my favorite actresses -- I tend to choose actresses who are great role models as in I look up to them. And Mo just happens to fit in that category :)

And I'm sure looking forward to becoming a bigger fan of Mo! Spread your love for Mo to ussss :D

Ahhh, when they embrace/wrap arms around each other, they are sooo beautiful. It really does look like he's protective of her, eh?
And I truly love their height difference. Relationship goals, I tell ya.

THEY ROCK THOSE EMOTIONAL SCENES, OH GOSH. I am hoping for a future lakorn of them where they'll have multiple emotional scenes because their tears are so beautifulll.
And Mo does great in comedy -- Toomtam does as well. Right when I thought of comedy, I thought of Toomtam's little sleep dance in NJ to Yinglee's song, hahaha.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Hehe, yes! I admit I am very picky when it comes to adding actresses to my bias list but when it comes to guys, it's not biggie at all, haha.
My favorite actress is Prang but these days, I've been really adoring Mo. And I've noticed that I've always admired her whether it was her acting in the lakorns I've seen her in or her sophisticated character seen through IG. I think she's a very mature young woman. And she doesn't seem like a person who "wants" attention -- she's just those kind of people who get the attention naturally. I really admire that.
So when it comes to my favorite actresses -- I tend to choose actresses who are great role models as in I look up to them. And Mo just happens to fit in that category :)

THEY ROCK THOSE EMOTIONAL SCENES, OH GOSH. I am hoping for a future lakorn of them where they'll have multiple emotional scenes because their tears are so beautifulll.
I understand what you mean. I'm also very picky when it comes to actresses I favor. :coverlaf:

Mo definitely appears to be very mature and mellow. I like that about her. :) I admire that she doesn't seek fame or popularity. She just lives her life and does her best at her job, which is acting. But then she also shows appreciation for those who support her, like her fans. I do hope that Mo gains more recognition as an actress though. She definitely deserves it. A humble and a talented actress is hard to find nowadays.

Hehe. Yeah, I hope to see a future lakorn of TooMo where they'll have to display their vulnerable and emotional side again. They're both so perfect at it. But before that, they'll need to reunite in a slap-kiss. :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Mo is surrounded by all the men who'll be interested in her. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: I love her wardrobe too. She's going to be so bad*ss as a police officer. :gungirl:

cr: jy555

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
huajaikaungtur said:
Will our p'ek figure out everything, learn to forgive, and be forgiven from Mew all in 31 episodes? Tune in.
The storyline seems tempting but 31 episodes! And I assume each episode lasts 90'. That's too long for me.
Fornow, I just watched 15-episod lakorns maximum.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
dr@maddicts said:
The storyline seems tempting but 31 episodes! And I assume each episode lasts 90'. That's too long for me.
Fornow, I just watched 15-episod lakorns maximum.
The episodes are only 40 minutes long. :) This was when Exact was still with Ch.5. Their lakorns only started airing longer since the move to ONE HD.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OH MY LAWD, MO IS HOT HOT HOT IN THAT OUTFIT! Heckyeahhh, she's gonna be so bad*sss!!!!! Can't wait for this.
Finally, we get a pic of Mo with them but couple pics of TooMo would be nice, too ;)
Awww, why is Toomtam so cuuute? Haha, this dork :)

dr@maddicts said:
If the episodes are eng subbed, I may try to watch it someday

And I believe RAHR is being subbed on youtube :) Def give it a shot if you can!
RAHR was one of my first lakorns and I remember being such a big fan of Bie. Ah, those hardcore Bie obsession days XD