[OneHD] Paragit Likhit Ruk (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Sean Jindachot / Vill Wannarot

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just watched Aom's interview and she talks about choosing Vill again as her lead actress. Aom said she and Vill get along well plus for this project, Sean chose Vill and Vill chose Sean plus the elders had arranged for them to have a lakorn together, too, so it all worked out. Yay!! I hope to see new chemistry between the two.

@5:00

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
WoW they choose over each other? PERFECT! Can't wait to seem them.

I will be sharing this with my FB friends

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm not completely sure what Aom meant since she didn't go into details on how they casted the leads. I think the actors and actresses receive scripts and projects all the time and they choose what they want to do. Aom sort of said along those lines. I think what may have happened was, before they finalized the leads, Aom probably asked Sean and Vill individually who they wanted to work with to get a feel. So if Sean said someone else then I think Aom would have taken that into consideration. If Vill said someone else, then Aom would have considered that too. Then depending if Aom wants Sean more or wants Vill more, she'll probably go with that choice. Luckily, Sean and Vill wanted to collaborate and it was just meant to be.❤

I think they had flexibility this time versus when Aom specifically wanted Tui for Rang Mai Hua Jai Derm. So it was just up to Vill whether she wanted to join or not.

Sean mentioned that the elders wanted Sean and Esther to collaborate on a new lakorn together after Ngao Asoke but I guess, they won't be accepting that request due to the latest scandal. Lol

lani

sarNie Hatchling
@aiyaja After so many drama recently between "Ken P,that director ,Sean and Esther", "Ken P and Esther's mum" ......... i think no way that Sean and Esther can work together again at least 10 years from now lol and Esther also unfollowed Sean IG right eh eh

Anyway may i ask sth i think i heard about Aom is going to have project with ch3 right?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes. Aom will be producing a drama for Ch. 3. The script has already been chosen and all, she's just in the casting stage now. She said it'll probably be for next year because she's still filming this one, so it won't be in time for this year.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes. Aom will be producing a drama for Ch. 3. The script has already been chosen and all, she's just in the casting stage now. She said it'll probably be for next year because she's still filming this one, so it won't be in time for this year.
Please cast Matt Peeranee !

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
'A popular actress' reminds me ' A LOVE TO KILL'.
When I can watch that lakorn?:facepalm:
sorry for being off the topic.:fighting12:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Is Sean going to be jobless cos i only see him in this lakorn for a long time till now and don't even hear of new project at all !!!