[OneHD] Paragit Likhit Ruk (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Sean Jindachot / Vill Wannarot

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
FYI, a summary posted in the baidu forum. I'ts by someone probably of or related to a CN production company that received scripts from Thailand. S/he says this lakorn is to air in mid-September, both in TH and CN.
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4904911949?pid=106368374683&cid=#106368374683

Dechas (Sean) is a good looking and good-hearted guy. He works for a charity fund where he bumps into and falls for super star Zaruy (Vill). On the other hand, Zaruy has a crush on Bawin (Nike), who’s also a star of the same entertainment company. A car accident changed their fates, however. With the grim reaper’s help, Zaruy does not enter the reincarnation cycle. Dechas is the only one who can see her spirit and hence accompanies her to investigate into her death. That’s how their love begins, but what should they do next with that love . . . ?

Oh, unsure if it’s new. A CN fan says Vill’s Mom posted a comment on Sean’s birthday message to Vill (https://instagram.com/p/BSvGwBSjZR4/; and here's the English translation by @aiyaja: https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...narot-bee-namthip.63438/page-104#post-1217845). She said she had a trip during pregnancy and was amazed by the beautiful scenery she witnessed. That’s why Vill got her nickname as View.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Sounds somewhat similar to some lakorns I have heard of (but never watched lol), but I like both Sean and Vill so hopefully someone will sub this so I can check it out

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's more like Aom likes giving them to her. Lol

This lakorn looks like it'll do good. It's a comedy.

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
There are some articles and news, rumours on instagram, twitter that this actor will be pairing up with pim pimprapa in new channel 7 lakorn

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
Can someone tell me that this actor sean is popular? Is he a prime time lead actor? Sorry I am extremely new to this lakorn world..

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
is this sean last lakorn with ONE hd. ive seen on Instagram that hes pairing up with pim pimprapa in ch7 new drama and praew will be the rai. I'm not sure.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone tell me that this actor sean is popular? Is he a prime time lead actor? Sorry I am extremely new to this lakorn world..
yes he is a popular lead actor in prime time since Leh Ratree 2015 and he is very talented and also a writer.His book is one of best selling books in Thailand.

I just wonder if he really has two lakorns with ch7 like in ig and some newspapers (not confirm).........how about his lakorn with ch3 he already confirmed it himself since last year but it seems so quiet now ok whatever i hope all these are true so i can see him more !!!

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
yes he is a popular lead actor in prime time since Leh Ratree 2015 and he is very talented and also a writer.His book is one of best selling books in Thailand.

I just wonder if he really has two lakorns with ch7 like in ig and some newspapers (not confirm).........how about his lakorn with ch3 he already confirmed it himself since last year but it seems so quiet now ok whatever i hope all these are true so i can see him more !!!
I am so happy that pim got paired with this much popular actor.. Plus he has above 1 million followers on his instagram id..pim and Sean will make cute pair.. Hope pim - sean untitled show will get highest ratings..

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
And guys Sean started to follow mikpim_gallery instagram account.. As this ig started to edit pics of pim and Sean.. And not only Sean but his manager also started to follow mikpim_gallery ig... By this way, They almost cleared the news that pim Sean will be paired in channel 7 drama.. :thumbup::aaaaa::cheer::clap:

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
Can someone make a thread for pim Sean new show of channel 7.. Pim said in her interview that she had been told by her elders, she will have new Drama opposite Sean.. And she said she is not sure that prew will be villian..
Please someone make the thread for Sean pim new show..willing|:)