[OneHD] Paragit Likhit Ruk (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Sean Jindachot / Vill Wannarot

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
oh yeah... i love the way P'Aom love P'Vill :) .. P'Aom 's N'ek always is P'Vill .. i'm always very excited for P'Vill new project.. i havn't seen Sean's lakorn, but i know EXACT promote him a lot... so Let's be waiting the new CP ;););)
I Love P'Aom so much recently lol <3 <3 Me too, I haven't seen his lakorn so I would be check him out!

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
Oh you gotta be kidding.. this is the third for Aom using Vill, not that I complain though, I love Vill, but I also want Aom's company to grow big. But anyway love how she favour Vill.

I want Vill paired up with a lot of p'ek actually, in fact I want Vill paired with Nadech the most, I mean I can't see how they will look compatible together but with their legit acting skill and look how versatile both of them, I think what impossible can be possible, no?

Vill and Sean will be so fresh and I'm anticipating their work together, I really hope Sean will confirm this..

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
Oh you gotta be kidding.. this is the third for Aom using Vill, not that I complain though, I love Vill, but I also want Aom's company to grow big. But anyway love how she favour Vill.

I want Vill paired up with a lot of p'ek actually, in fact I want Vill paired with Nadech the most, I mean I can't see how they will look compatible together but with their legit acting skill and look how versatile both of them, I think what impossible can be possible, no?

Vill and Sean will be so fresh and I'm anticipating their work together, I really hope Sean will confirm this..
yeah... Vill pair up with Nadech, i think you can keep your idea, it's possible because we have true4u, onehd, and gmm25, internet .. maybe someday it come true :)

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
Yes. True. It can still happen. I would also love to see them paired up too, in a movie. I think they will look great together. :)
I actually can't imagine how they will look like together, like I said they don't look compatible to each other, but that's the challenge. And both are so versatile in acting, so I believe they will make it great.

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
I don't think Aom wants her company to big, as you see both Aom and Jeb only use their favor.
Yah I would love to see them too!
But at least I want their company to be more respectfully. Look at Ann for example, she also the same but all the lakorns she produce are successful. I hope Aom will produce good lakorns like that. I have such a high expectation for her, can't help it... heheheh

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Both Aom and Anne have different styles. Perhaps to us, Aom's lakorns aren't as successful as Anne's but perhaps to Aom, they are. Thus is why Aom continues to use Vill after Ngao Jai. If Aom didn't see something in Vill, she wouldn't continue to use Vill. In terms of being cold cut and dry between personal and business, Aom is more solid than Anne. Anne is sweeter.

It's not that Aom and Jieb don't want their company to grow...they are producers who produce lakorns based on what they see fit. They are doing what makes them happy, not necessarily to please us. They have their own artistic touch, which may not be universal.

Plus, One HD doesn't have the power house celebrities like Ch. 3. All of the award ceremonies which are jokes are all biased towards Ch. 3, so their lakorns will naturally be more widely known, popular, and even critically known in awards. Lol

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
I don't know about Anne's, but I follow Aom's IG and she herself is also a sweetie. I actually follow her IG because of her daughter Nava lol

I don't want to compare Aom and Anne actually, I just love Aom, that's why I expect the highest from her, no matter what my biggest pleasure is when she use Vill again and again...

PS : I agree if lakorns from ch.3 has korean's taste which is so popular, which is why I like lakorns from other channel because they give me a totally different vibe than k-drama. I had too much k-drama before so I'm more thai and taiwan/hongkong/china lakorn now lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Lol Korean drama always has the same story; some are really overrated even though the storylines is nothing 555

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know about Anne's, but I follow Aom's IG and she herself is also a sweetie. I actually follow her IG because of her daughter Nava lol

I don't want to compare Aom and Anne actually, I just love Aom, that's why I expect the highest from her, no matter what my biggest pleasure is when she use Vill again and again...

PS : I agree if lakorns from ch.3 has korean's taste which is so popular, which is why I like lakorns from other channel because they give me a totally different vibe than k-drama. I had too much k-drama before so I'm more thai and taiwan/hongkong/china lakorn now lol
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. Aom is really sweet too especially towards her daughter, but she's also a business woman. She has that fierceness in her and there's nothing wrong with that. I like that. When I watch their interviews, Aom comes off stronger than Anne. Hahah, that's why Toomtam and Vill were joking about how Aom is even scarier than her Dad as a producer. Lol But that could be just me. Lol I like Aom. She's who she is upfront, no buttering, no flowers, you see is what you get type of person.

I think this will be a romantic comedy. I was just watching Sean's latest interview and besides talking about how happy he is for Esther and Ken, he was also asked about his roles and lakorns. His recent characters have all been immoral like a cheater or player and stuff. Sean says it'll change next year as he'll be doing gook gik roles, gook gik is like cute roles, so I'm assuming, tie it in to this lakorn and its title and it's definitely going to be a romantic comedy. Well, I'm enjoying Vill in Ruk Fun Thalob, so hopefully, it'll be this type of comedy.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yeah, me too, but Sean has been doing too many of those roles. He wants to do something different.

Vill is soooo cute at comedy right now, so I honestly don't mind comedy but it has to be a cute one though.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
^Yeah, me too, but Sean has been doing too many of those roles. He wants to do something different.

Vill is soooo cute at comedy right now, so I honestly don't mind comedy but it has to be a cute one though.
Yah something cute and has a really good storyline. Honestly, I really love LNF, funny and it has story... But I still hope someone put them in a slap kiss. XD

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
I watch RFT ep 2 while timing, and I know how aiyaja feels now.. heheheh... I like this kind of comedy too, subtle and well done. Feel like watching a big screen movie. I want more comedy like this.

I want Vill get another slap and kiss too, but she's doing something different like RFT also really good. I hope if this one is gonna be another RomCom like aiyaja predict, then Aom's will make it subtle and well done too. :)