AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
I like May. She knows her heart, actually.

She can't be direct with Watit because she would have killed him in high school. She probably thought okay, with time, this guy will get it and move on with his life or forget this crush of his.

She likes Koon, that's why she was okay with him always helping her and coming over hanging out. She likes him, just hasn't loved and had stopped planning on it since Watit would not let go. She didn't lead him on. She liked him.

May's developing. Hehe, she was waiting for Rut all her life; she just doesn't know it yet. :lol: Despite her anger towards him in episode 1. Oh, how ironically cute!

fun said:
Hey this Wathit is a lot better than the previously one. But still I don't like him lol he is just like a Goon. Wathit knows May has no feelings for him yet he will allow the marriage. A good friend would help without anything in return and it seems like Wathit and Goon are not good friends. Well on Wathit's behalf, it's his father. But then again if Wathit didn't act like such a wuss just bc the girl he likes rejected him.

Ah, really? I would have loved to see Toomtam pull off a cold-hearted character.

AikOm^_^

You guys are moving this thread too quickly. :lol2:

aiyaja said:
If anything, it's Por Liang's fault for not teaching both Koon and Watit to love one another. He always favored Watit, so it broke Koon's heart and spoiled Watit.
aiyaja said:
All of this would have been resolved if Watit knew how to accept reality.

I blame him (Por Liang), too! But being a lakorn, of course, Watit can't accept reality.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Goon has ill intention. He believes that by helping May, she might eventually love him and chose him over Wathit. . Well tnat's how I see it but hey it's just the first two episode. Anything can happen. May made it clear that she likes both Wathit and Goon and maybe a little more for the latter but she is not in 'love' with either.

AikOm^_^

fun said:
Goon has ill intention. He believes that by helping May, she might eventually love him and chose him over Wathit. . Well tnat's how I see it but hey it's just the first two episode. Anything can happen. May made it clear that she likes both Wathit and Goon and maybe a little more for the latter but she is not in 'love' with either.

Ai, these matters of the heart. :no:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
May makes it clear that she only pities Watit and can only ever be friends with him but she likes Koon.

Koon likes May. It's not really ill intention to do things to impress the one you love so you can win their heart. Lol

But later on he turns evil. He's probably always had it in him. He has a short fuse. His kindness seems fake too. And he tries killing Watit! Geezers! Over a woman?! That's too much.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
May makes it clear that she only pities Watit and can only ever be friends with him but she likes Koon.

Koon likes May. It's not really ill intention to do things to impress the one you love so you can win their heart. Lol

But later on he turns evil. He's probably always had it in him. He has a short fuse. His kindness seems fake too. And he tries killing Watit! Geezers! Over a woman?! That's too much.

Yeah, that's how I feel about Koon's kindness, too. It's genuine when it comes to May, but not so much for the other characters.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Wait wait! Has May done the deed with Watit? Or ahem Rut will get that chance? I know its the 21st century but I didn't like it when Thit slept with both Gandaos although it was still Vill portraying them.

AikOm^_^

OHOaddict said:
Wait wait! Has May done the deed with Watit? Or ahem Rut will get that chance? I know its the 21st century but I didn't like it when Thit slept with both Gandaos although it was still Vill portraying them.

My prediction is that she and Watit probably won't do it. :lol: He's probably too weak and sick to claim his husbandly rights. It's really Watit that May will marry, but I'm suspecting they won't do it...hopefully.

fun

Expired Sarnie
She does like like Goon but she wants to be with neither one of them. I believe theone of the reason he likes her beside her beauty is to win over Wathit. He may be sincere but no doubt there's probably a hidden place in his heart or else he wouldn't have gone astary later. As in the teasers I think he kicks his uncle? Man you can be mad at the world but to abuse and use violence...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I believe in the previous version Wathit went all biatchy over Goon's wedding present so they didn't consummate their marriage.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
She does like like Goon but she wants to be with neither one of them. I believe theone of the reason he likes her beside her beauty is to win over Wathit. He may be sincere but no doubt there's probably a hidden place in his heart or else he wouldn't have gone astary later. As in the teasers I think he kicks his uncle? Man you can be mad at the world but to abuse and use violence...
Yeah, I agree. You can see Koon's in your face reactions when he rubs it in Watit's face about being invited for dinner at May's house. Lol

AikOm^_^

fun said:

Ah, possible reasons, Fun. I've always thought he genuinely loves May and is obsessed over her.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Watit probably is too weak to do the deed. That's why Toomtam said that Rut was able to do certain things the other twin couldn't. Haha.

No, May stays pure for Rut. Lol

:lmao3: Yay!

fun said:
I believe in the previous version Wathit went all biatchy over Goon's wedding present so they didn't consummate their marriage.

Yes, that sounds about right.

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I agree. You can see Koon's in your face reactions when he rubs it in Watit's face about being invited for dinner at May's house. Lol

Hmm, isn't that in episode 1?

fun said:
Don't under estimate the weaklings. Watch something gotta give lol

:rofl:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
Really??? Puahhahahha! That is freaking funny. So May almost sleeps with Watit if it wasn't for Koon?!! Hahahah!

I feel so sorry for May. Can you imagine May having to do the deed with Watit who has to take a breath every touch and kiss because it's too much for his heart! His inhaler would probably run out! Hahah.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Really??? Puahhahahha! That is freaking funny. So May almost sleeps with Watit if it wasn't for Koon?!! Hahahah!

I feel so sorry for May. Can you imagine May having to do the deed with Watit who has to take a breath every touch and kiss because it's too much for his heart! His inhaler would probably run out! Hahah.

Brook's Watit tried to force himself on Kob's Metinee/Maytinee. :lol: But, he failed. Haha, that scenario (yours) is hilarious. :lolyup:

aiyaja said:
Sleeping with someone you don't love is extremely painful. I would rather scoop up poop!

Both are unpleasant situations. :mellow:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Brook's Watit tried to force himself on Kob's Metinee/Maytinee. :lol: But, he failed. Haha, that scenario (yours) is hilarious. :lolyup:

Both are unpleasant situations. :mellow:
Omg. I would hate Watit even more. Hahah.