AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
OK! So anybody remember those photos I shared on page 116? The ones about Toomtam and Vill shooting for an MV with Noona Nuengtida and PexZeal (I think that's his name; his IG is pexzeal)? I'm positive it's for the official MV of the ending theme song, which is sung by Noona and PexZeal. And eek! The photos of ToomVill! :woot: :wub: I absolutely :heart: the first photo of them. I wish they would share more photos. :spin: Waiting impatiently for the MV now! Looking forward to how it will turn out like. Toomtam and Vill both look too perfect. Love their outfits and makeup and everything! Hehe, Toomtam and his facial hair. :drools: He oozes of masculinity while Vill's the very epitome of femininity. :spicy: (Eh, I cheated; I started the spoiler tag after the fourth photo, instead of the third; I just couldn't resist. :smack:)

Credits: armmy & jaoboy_makeup's IGs.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OH. MY. GOODNESS. Maiko, I totally 100000% understand why you cheated and put the spoiler tag after the fourth photo. Those first 4 photos are .... asdfghjkl; I can't even explain how amazing they are. ToomVill looks incredible, exceptional and perfect. 

Toomtam's facial hair and outfit goes together so well -- really adds onto the whole masculinity look like you stated. But ow oww, I am loving this look of Toomtam's so much. I remember when I first saw Toomtam in his facial hair, I was iffy -- but I take that all back now! Because this man is smoking hot with that facial hair. Even without it, he's still so firing sexy but dang. I love the 2nd and 3rd photo of him as well especially the 3rd one. That pose of his makes me wanna just pull him into my arms and hug him forever, haha. But we'll leave the hugging to Vill ;)

And Vill is just beautiful. Sometimes, I'm a bit questionable on her wardrobe but man, that dress looks super nice on her. The color matches her so perfectly and that fourth photo of Vill just blew me away. First I was hit with hottie Toomtam and then walla, an angel appears. Vill is absolutely stunning. I love her appearance here from her hair to her earrings and her simple makeup. Wow, wow, wow.

That first photo really gets to me though. It makes me think as if they are longing for each other. And I feel that even in that one photo, there's so many emotions. Ah, the way they look at each other is like no other in this world. Truly love these first four photos <3 I so can't wait for the MV! Eeeekkkk :D Can't wait to see everyone's opinions regarding those photos!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
OH. MY. GOODNESS. Maiko, I totally 100000% understand why you cheated and put the spoiler tag after the fourth photo. Those first 4 photos are .... asdfghjkl; I can't even explain how amazing they are. ToomVill looks incredible, exceptional and perfect. 

Toomtam's facial hair and outfit goes together so well -- really adds onto the whole masculinity look like you stated. But ow oww, I am loving this look of Toomtam's so much. I remember when I first saw Toomtam in his facial hair, I was iffy -- but I take that all back now! Because this man is smoking hot with that facial hair. Even without it, he's still so firing sexy but dang. I love the 2nd and 3rd photo of him as well especially the 3rd one. That pose of his makes me wanna just pull him into my arms and hug him forever, haha. But we'll leave the hugging to Vill ;)

And Vill is just beautiful. Sometimes, I'm a bit questionable on her wardrobe but man, that dress looks super nice on her. The color matches her so perfectly and that fourth photo of Vill just blew me away. First I was hit with hottie Toomtam and then walla, an angel appears. Vill is absolutely stunning. I love her appearance here from her hair to her earrings and her simple makeup. Wow, wow, wow.

That first photo really gets to me though. It makes me think as if they are longing for each other. And I feel that even in that one photo, there's so many emotions. Ah, the way they look at each other is like no other in this world. Truly love these first four photos <3 I so can't wait for the MV! Eeeekkkk :D Can't wait to see everyone's opinions regarding those photos!

WHOA, Marina girl! Haha, you're so quick! :shock2: And your descriptions are spot on! :bravo: :thumbsup: Haha, I feel that one solo photo of Vill has to be seen "alongside" Toomtam's solo shots. Yes! Toomtam is definitely smoking hot with facial hair or no facial hair. The third photo of Toomtam makes me want to hug him, too! :spin: Vill is stunning in her dress indeed! Haha, your comment about hottie Toomtam and angelic Vill crack me up, because it's so true! :wub: As for your reaction to the first photo, it's 100% my reaction, too! :highfive: I can feel the yearning between them in that first photo. Just run to each other, you two! :smack: Gah, I can't wait until they release the MV! :weee: I badly want to know what the story within the MV is going to be about. They could have taken the cheap way out and put in scenes from NJ, so I'm so relieved they went the extra mile to have both Toomtam and Vill star in the MV. I hope they get a good ending in the MV. :D

Dang it, Marina; you're too awesome! Thanks for putting into words how we feel about those photos! :bravo: :kiss:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Both look stunning! Thanks for the photos and updates! Can't wait to watch it! Well, at work now and already tired. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Both look stunning! Thanks for the photos and updates! Can't wait to watch it! Well, at work now and already tired. Haha.

They both do, don't they? :spin: Dang, I hope they release the official MV soon... :woot2: Aw, I hate it when that happens, feeling tired at work upon arrival; have a great and relaxing day at work, Aiyaja! I hope it speeds by for you! :console: :grouphug:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Haha, thanks @Maiko. I saw those on IG too, but with less squealing and melting. Haha, you and @marina crack me up. XD I'm excited for the new MV too! Considering filming for the lakorn has been long completed, it's great for Toomtam and Vill to get back into gear. I appreciate it that they took advantage of this opportunity to get new material just for the MV. How do you all like the song?

Speaking of which, did anyone mention that AB Normal's song for the OST hit over 20 million views after Ngaojai aired this week? Sometimes I feel like I might just be in my own little bubble because my circle of friends is raving about Ngaojai, but when stuff like this happens, it gives me assurance that the world is in on it too.~ Celebration~~!! :D :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maiko do you ever sleep? lol I was up until 3am. Woke up at 6am to get ready and I still see you posting. I just got back from work and you are still posting. 

Anyway tonight I will give myself time to watch sub version.

AikOm^_^

songielove said:
Haha, thanks @Maiko. I saw those on IG too, but with less squealing and melting. Haha, you and @marina crack me up. XD I'm excited for the new MV too! Considering filming for the lakorn has been long completed, it's great for Toomtam and Vill to get back into gear. I appreciate it that they took advantage of this opportunity to get new material just for the MV. How do you all like the song?

Speaking of which, did anyone mention that AB Normal's song for the OST hit over 20 million views after Ngaojai aired this week? Sometimes I feel like I might just be in my own little bubble because my circle of friends is raving about Ngaojai, but when stuff like this happens, it gives me assurance that the world is in on it too.~ Celebration~~!! :D :D

Hahaha, hey, Songie! Glad you're joining us again! :woot: Hehe, when it comes to ToomVill, anything small makes me happy. Even when it's something as simple as a photo of their wardrobe or shoes for NJ (referring to Toomtam boy here) or an event they're attending together, that still makes me squeal. :lolyup: I'm glad they were filming something completely different for the MV, and not relying on scenes from the lakorn (er, maybe). Actually, to be honest, I'm not too crazy for the song. :sweat: The meaning behind it is beautiful, but the song doesn't move me as much as Ab Normal's song. Hmm, but the longer I listen it, the better it sounds. :) And PexZeal's voice is hauntingly beautiful. I'm not a big fan of Noona's singing voice (aah, sorry, Teedee and Ceda_lee! :teary:), but she has a very soulful voice. :D ...Yeah, the song does sound much more appealing and touching the longer I listen to it.

Ooh, really about AB Normal's song? :clap: :party: Haha, their video already had a lot of views before NJ went on air, so I didn't pay any attention to the exact amount of views after NJ aired. Awesome! Haha, thanks for informing us!

fun said:
Maiko do you ever sleep? lol I was up until 3am. Woke up at 6am to get ready and I still see you posting. I just got back from work and you are still posting. 

Anyway tonight I will give myself time to watch sub version.

:whahuh: :loool: :lmao3: Er, surprisingly, I do. It's just, I was determined to finish my replies to the older comments early in the morning. :lol: I was tired by 5 A.M., hence my replies were pretty short. :bhehe: Managed to get about 45 minutes of shuteye, and then I had to get up to babysit my niece and nephew. After the niece went back to sleep at around 7 A.M., I decided I should really finish those replies. In a way, I kind of pulled an all-nighter. :yawn: Thank goodness I don't work today. That would have been a nightmare. -_-

I'm currently re-watching the opening credits, and it's making my heart race so much. :heart: :spicy:

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Im doing the exact same thing as well !! Lol !!!!

Hmm, I'm still debating if I should just watch it raw on the TV and hard drive, or watch it with subs on Viki...and Viki is incredibly slow on my stupid laptop... :unsure: The quality is so much more beautiful on the TV... :spin:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Hmm, I'm still debating if I should just watch it raw on the TV and hard drive, or watch it with subs on Viki...and Viki is incredibly slow on my stupid laptop... :unsure: The quality is so much more beautiful on the TV... :spin:
I'm confuse Maiko, so you don't watch any Lakorn with eng-sub on Viki but only on YouTube ?? if u don't watch it with engsub, how are you gonna know whats really happening . Isn't there a little part of you that just wants to know what their actually saying ??

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
I'm confuse Maiko, so you don't watch any Lakorn with eng-sub on Viki but only on YouTube ?? if u don't watch it with engsub, how are you gonna know whats really happening . Isn't there a little part of you that just wants to know what their actually saying ??

I kind of watch them raw, if necessary. It's always a gift if they are English-subbed on YouTube. Viki is just too slow on my laptop at times (although my laptop seems to be running efficiently today). Oh, haha, um, a lot of the times, I just pretty much guessed what is being said. :blush: Oh, I definitely do want to understand the story 100%, but when you're trying to learn a different language, sometimes it helps when you watch it raw. Eh, too bad it's not working for my brain. :smack: *Sigh* I guess if I want to understand everything in NJ, I'll have to watch it with English subs... I should be able to watch it and do other things at the same time. Haha, all righty, will do so tonight, then.

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
Wow they look stunning on the pictures :)

Really stunning... :drool: Dang it, I'm feeling impatient for them to release the official MV... :annoyed:

fun

Expired Sarnie
On Viki if you watch licensed project, it's actually decent quality. The only Thai related licensed stuff are usually short films and a few selective movies. True Love Next Door season 1 and 2, Opas the Series season 1 and 2, and The Bedside Detective are also licensed. Sadly none of them are being subbed although TLND has a few episode subbed. I am actually working on TLND but I can only translate what I know and it's not much. I am basically just timing most of the time in hoping someone would come along and translate.  

Ngao Jai Viki subbing team is doing a fantastic job at the speed of subbing. Love it. 

AikOm^_^

fun said:
On Viki if you watch licensed project, it's actually decent quality. The only Thai related licensed stuff are usually short films and a few selective movies. True Love Next Door season 1 and 2, Opas the Series season 1 and 2, and The Bedside Detective are also licensed. Sadly none of them are being subbed although TLND has a few episode subbed. I am actually working on TLND but I can only translate what I know and it's not much. I am basically just timing most of the time in hoping someone would come along and translate.  

Ngao Jai Viki subbing team is doing a fantastic job at the speed of subbing. Love it. 

Thanks for the explanations, Fun! I don't mind the quality on Viki at all, but it's the lagging which slows down my laptop that really frustrates me. -_-

Haha, our Shadow Hunters (Ngao Jai Viki team) are better than amazing! Thanks, guys! Hope you all get plenty of rest! We don't mind the wait at all; take your time. :worthy: :flowers: :grouphug: There's plenty to do in the meanwhile. :dance1:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
After a long day of hard work and school, I come to this forum just to read all the comments and excitement about Toomtam and Vill!!!! Makes me feel all better!!! I can't wait for next week to come already!!!!!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
After a long day of hard work and school, I come to this forum just to read all the comments and excitement about Toomtam and Vill!!!! Makes me feel all better!!! I can't wait for next week to come already!!!!!

Ooh, I know exactly how you feel. :console: Welcome home! :grouphug: Haha, glad you're feeling much better! Here we go, waiting for Monday. :cry1: :lmao:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

WHOA, Marina girl! Haha, you're so quick! :shock2: And your descriptions are spot on! :bravo: :thumbsup: Haha, I feel that one solo photo of Vill has to be seen "alongside" Toomtam's solo shots. Yes! Toomtam is definitely smoking hot with facial hair or no facial hair. The third photo of Toomtam makes me want to hug him, too! :spin: Vill is stunning in her dress indeed! Haha, your comment about hottie Toomtam and angelic Vill crack me up, because it's so true! :wub: As for your reaction to the first photo, it's 100% my reaction, too! :highfive: I can feel the yearning between them in that first photo. Just run to each other, you two! :smack: Gah, I can't wait until they release the MV! :weee: I badly want to know what the story within the MV is going to be about. They could have taken the cheap way out and put in scenes from NJ, so I'm so relieved they went the extra mile to have both Toomtam and Vill star in the MV. I hope they get a good ending in the MV. :D

Dang it, Marina; you're too awesome! Thanks for putting into words how we feel about those photos! :bravo: :kiss:

I'm glad your thoughts are similar to mines :) I am super excited for the MV!
They definitely could have taken the cheap route and use scenes from the lakorn but I'm glad they choose to have a whole new MV -- I feel like they don't do that much for MVs these days ... at least I can't think of much other than Michael & Bow's OST ;) But of course, ToomVill deserves to star in the MV -- they're just that special !!~
Oh, I never even thought about the ending in the MV but from the first photo, it makes me wonder :/ Awww, thank you Maiko. I always appreciate your words as well. We're such wordy people, hehe :D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
A few things I forgot to say..

Welcome back to YOU, @Maiko! I'm so sorry you felt that way, but I'm relieved you are safe and well. Don't ever feel like you are alone. I do apologize that it's been an inconvenience without my computer, so I'm hardly active unless it's for serious lakorn discussion and intense spazzing, haha. I'll try to visit as often as possible, especially as the lakorn progresses. Just know that you are not alone and that P'Vill and all of us love you too! Do drop a note the next time here or anyehere we can find you, haha. On another note, I'm not crazy about Noona either, but I'm glad she's taking part. The song is nice, but editing with the endig credits seemed a bit off. It's Toomtam's first time starring in an MV that's not his-- so yeah, that's enough to make me happy haha.

Thank you @aiyaja and Shadow Hunters! I know how tiring it can be for subbers, so I do appreciate your time and dedication. Please take your time and get in some rest too. I'm slowwwwly learning Thai as well, so I'm watching it live when I can, then re-watching it raw, then will watch it subbed to make sure all was understood correctly. XD Yeah, I'm crazy. Love you and thank you.

I haven't re-read the last pages of discussion, but I do want to say a bit about the first two episodes. I don't have much time yet, but will get to it tomorrow or this weekend. It feels good to see everyone here and hyped! :D