AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
It's okay. I think it may be my connection that is super lagging. I refreshed it and it's working better but still not at its best. But thank you, though.

Hey, everyone. I would like to ask for a favor. If subs are missing, please let us know here, so we can fix it. We all make mistakes or miss some, too. So since you guys, the viewers will be watching it with subs, please let us know if we're missing any because I'm actually not watching the whole thing. I'm just subbing whatever the segments pull up for me. Thank you guys so much for your help! :dance1:

YES! PLEASE DO SO, GUYS! :spin: :yes:

AikOm^_^

Oh, my goodiness! Haha, I'm on part 8 of my replies to the old comments. I'm almost done! Just...a few more parts. :yahoo:

aiyaja said:
The teaser gets me so excited too, but we'll have to wait and see how the first episode is.

Umm, as good as Toomtam is for a new actor, based on the teaser, Toomtam is a bit off playing Watit. His weak and proper tone of voice comes off fake. But hopefully, he'll improve as the lakorn progresses.

That's how I felt about Watit's tone when I re-watched the trailer a couple of times. :bhehe:

fun said:
I think I must be blinded by Toomtam then because everything he does seems good to me haha.

Wha-? You've criticized him before! :whahuh: So have I, too! Yet, I'm blinded by him as well. B)

aiyaja said:
He's a natural when it comes to acting but his strength is in aggressive scenes or emotional scenes. Haha.

Oh, yes. :yes:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha. Same here, everything Toomtam does looks good to me -- I need to stop being so biased hahaha :D

:lol: Yes, we need to. :smack:

arasucre said:
I read a topic on Pantip and there was a comment saying that Ngao Jai will start broadcasting on January 8. It seems to be on Wednesday-Thursday slot, so it's after Seua. ^^ I hope it's true! The one who commented sounded pretty sure. lol

Ooh, Monday-Tuesday slot vs. Wednesday-Thursday slot... Hmm, I guess I'm kind of happy it got the Monday-Tuesday slot, since that was also the airing slot for Sud Sai Pan back on Channel 5. :wub: It aired later than January 8, but I'm grateful for the date! Better late than never! :thanks: for sharing the news with us!

huajaikaungtur said:
EKKKKKK, yay! I hope that's true, too :D That would be so great.
Thank you so much for sharing!

I'm relieved it didn't air until January 26. :phew:

phatman said:
So many good shows starting in January!! Woo woot!

Go, January!

songielove said:
Gahhhh, I can't wait for Ngao Jai! It's so fun to see the SSP fandom reunite here again. Hi everyone. ^^

Toomtam-Vill team is so fun! We were fortunate to see exclusive BTS footage and NGs of Ngao Jai at his birthday celebration. I'm so proud of Vill and Toomtam as individuals, they've grown so much in little time and I'm excited to see how this drama will be received. Can't wait for the discussions to come. We are in for a ride!

Hi, Songie! Ooh, you are so blessed and lucky to visit Thailand. And you met Toomtam and Vill, too! :clap: Whoa, exclusive BTS footage and NGs (er, what's that?) of NJ? Ai, lucky, lucky you. What an unforgettable and amazing experience! :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
:woot2: :woot: :dance1:

Really? That quick?! Ahhhh, I'm so excited but I'm so stressed out too. :cry: I have so much work that even on vacation, I'm stressed. :sick: Awww man, it would have been perfect if this was aired in October, then I would have all of the time in the world to sub and promote it and all. BUUUTTTT I will try my best.

Ohhh, Aiyaja. :teary: Please, do take your time. You don't have to rush yourself at all. Please take care of yourself, and I hope you get plenty of rest! :console: :flowers: :grouphug: :heart:

D~D said:
On Vill's mom IG, she respond to a fan that Ngao Jai will air- "Jan 26, 2015."

Haha, and the correct date is finally revealed. :lol:

OHOaddict said:
Damn it. I'd be back at school already:(
D~D said:

Aw...you poor dears! If only it was done sooner and had aired back in the summer. But then, we probably wouldn't be able to watch it in HD. All things happen for a reason. I'm grateful Exact moved to One HD. Do your best in school, OHOaddict and D~D (and all the other students)! :cheer: :strong: :toast:

huajaikaungtur said:
Awww really? I'll be back in school, too -.-
But I'm looking forward, can't wait! Just a few weeks away :D

It's later than we expected, but at least it's not any later than that date, whew. And to think, Vill once told me that it may air in November 2014. :loool:

ceda_lee said:
Jan 26 seems soooooooo long.  

It's finally here! :dance1:

fantastic_27 said:
omg, i'm super hyped for this drama!!! when is it airing?

Late of me to reply back, but it aired its first episode on Monday, January 26. It's airing NOW. Finally! :lol:

AikOm^_^

Part 9 of my replies to the comments. Wowie!

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed that this won't air sooner. But still excited for it. :woot:

I'm sort of relieved it didn't air until January 26...otherwise, I probably would have missed out on the whole lakorn. :nailbiter:

fallen said:
New teaser for the drama...YAY!!!!

*VIDEO*

Haha, thanks for that trailer! Even though it was only 30 seconds, it was pure heaven. :toast: I love the new scenes that I haven't seen before. I get chills when the song comes in during the scene of Rut playing his guitar in the field. Even though it isn't clear, the blurry effects are beautiful and make the scene appear so surreal. And of course, those ToomVill scenes. :drool: One of my favorite scenes has got to be the one of Rut getting down on one knee, and May gently sweeping his hair aside. Er, but then, all their scenes are so swoon-worthy! :faint: Never mind; all their scenes are my favorites. :wub: They look so beautiful in the flower field!

huajaikaungtur said:
You beat me to posting the new teaser, @fallen! Haha but thank you so much for posting it!
Ahhhh, ToomVill is so beautful T__T Loving all the new scenes.
And is it just me or are Toomtam and Vill looking so fine? Haha. Truly can't wait for this lakorn.
The OST has been on repeat!

NJ is definitely my most anticipated lakorn for 2015!  :dance3: 

I love all those new scenes, too, Marina! Heck yes; they're looking mighty fine in here! :cloud9:

OHOaddict said:
Yayy a willing kiss!!! How often do we get one from a nang ek!!!!???? Barely! But I'd love some forced kiss or the awesome shut up kiss. :) am i asking for too much lol!

Hehe, pretty often, actually. I don't really considered it a willing kiss from her, since it looks like May will be drunk during that scene. Ok, it may be an unconsciously willing kiss. Nah, you're not asking for too much. Too little, in fact.

songielove said:
The new teaser is really nothing new haha, but I'm so excited!!! Speculations were saying February, but January 26th sounds about right, according to what Toomtam said at an interview last year when filming had just ended. I'm more excited because the dramas airing on OneHD have been so beautiful in visual quality. Yay!

P'Vill is the best person to see on your last day in Thailand.^^ This is the message she had for all her fans in the USA. Let's keep to it, ok! :D

*VIDEO*

She also says "I love you!", but I should never hold the camera again... :thumbdown: :spin: :lol: :heart:

It's new to me, since I haven't yet seen some of the scenes in that particular trailer. Yes, the Exact lakorns airing on One HD are visually beautiful. Thanks for sharing the video of Vill with us, Songie! :worthy: :kiss:

babie_sara said:
Oh, love the opening song!

It's a beautiful and touching song. :yes:

huajaikaungtur said:
@Songielove: Thank you so much for sharing that video! And you're in Thailand? How come I didn't know!? Lol. But hope you enjoyed your stayyy :)
Vill is such a sweetheart. Awww, she's just too beautiful of a person.

Yes, Vill is indeed a sweetheart, although she isn't perfect. :lol:

sarN said:
so many skin-ship in the teaser !  :weee:

You REALLY need to check out the closing and opening credits. :pervie: ;)

songielove said:
I do too @barbie_sara! Here is AB normal's song that's a part of the Ngao Jai OST.

"Even Though It's Wrong, I Still Love You" :teary: :heart: :heart:

*VIDEO*
Cr. GMM Grammy Official

@huajaikaungtur Haha, I'm back now... :cry1: My sister and I attended Toomtam's birthday party and the FC got to see a lot of BTS and NGs of Ngao Jai. Will just let you know that they had a lot of laughs behind the scenes, and that "awesome shut-up kiss" took about 4-5 takes, if that helps any of you Toomtam-Vill shippers! :lol2: It's incredible. Never once did I associate one with the other when I was around them (but then, I've always loved them each separately). Tells you what great actors they are! ^^ SO EXCITED!

Yes, it does help us. Ooh, 4-5 takes. How absolutely delicious. *Sigh* Will we be blessed enough to get to see the takes of that scene...? Um-hmm, they are great actors indeed, even better when together. How I wish I lived in Thailand at times... <_<

D~D said:
Omg !!!! That waterfall scene is going to have me squealing !!!!!!!! o(≧ o ≦)o

Haha, that's not the only scene for me!

Mahalo said:
As much as I'd like to see Toomtam and Mo, the teaser totally reminded me of why ToomVill's pairing dominates!

Oh, yeah, ToomVill. :heart:

huajaikaungtur said:
^ Heck to the yessss. ToomVill domination even though TooMo are pretty legit, too . Toomtam be looking too good with everyone, haha.

I really applaud Toomtam's compatibility with any girl...and I mean, any girl. He is so convincing in his emotions! But hehe, I'm all for ToomVill domination. :bhehe:

lakornkiki said:
Here is a fan vid for you.  Not much to work with but just teasers so don't judge na ka.  :wink:
This one is especially for you ja @Songielove:kiss:  Thanks for your video of Vill.  It was so cute and you know I love it.  (BTW, made this on the plane back from asia... so I am not so happy with thumbnail, etc.... but had to get this song out of my head.  lol).

I hope you all like it na.  
*VIDEO*

Beautiful job, Lakornkiki! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing with us! :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
@lakornkiki: Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful video! That song has been stuck in my head for days, hehe.
ToomVill is so beautiful. You did a great job at matching the scenes with the lyrics. Ahhh, your MV makes me even more excited for this lakorn!
Great job! Hope you share more vids with us :3

I'm waiting for a NJ MV from you, Marina. :lolyup:

songielove said:
@lakornkiki, ah.. this is what you were talking about! I'm so sorry again na jaaa. And thank you! Again.^^ I think the Toomtam-Vill shippers will like it even more, haha! Not only am I excited for the lakorn to air, I'm excited for the fanmade MV galore to come! For the video editing non-talents like me, it's one thing that makes the lakorn-watching experience that much more enjoyable. I really appreciate your time and hard work, I'll just say that in advance. :)

Vill really has great chemistry with her leading men, I love watching her. Toomtam hasn't had many nang'eks, but I think it's safe to say that we all know what genre he excels in. ♡

Yes, I think Vill has chemistry with (most of her) leading men, as well. Haha, yes, we definitely know which kind of genre Toomtam excels in. Please do stop by whenever you have time, to talk with us, Songie! Hope you and your family are doing well and fine! :heart: :grouphug:

toomvill_love

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
We have a few different subbers on Viki so it can become confusing if we're not consistent. To clarify, Khun Wit is Angkoon's blood Uncle. He adopted Watit from his Mom, because she did not have enough money to care for her son's medical bills. Khun Wit and Watit are not blood related at all. Khun Wit just had an affinity towards Watit, so he adopted Watit to be his son.

Everyone calls Khun Wit Por Liang. Por Liang has two different meanings. 1. A step father 2. A very rich man who has a lot of power who people respect. It's sort of like calling someone Godfather. It holds status.

Khun Wit is #2.

When I have time again this weekend, I'll QC the subs.
Thanks for detailed explanation of the relationship. Our team starts to translate English subtitle to Chinese subtitle depend on Viki. Thanks for all team members in Viki  :dance3:

AikOm^_^

toomvill_love said:
All clips are missing! Aiyaja :lmao:

The clips are still there for me. Are they visible now for you, Anne? :eek:

toomvill_love said:
Thanks for detailed explanation of the relationship. Our team starts to translate English subtitle to Chinese subtitle depend on Viki. Thanks for all team members in Viki  :dance3:

Aw, go team! :cheer: :strong: :grouphug: :heart:

AikOm^_^

I took a little break. But yay, I'm on part 10 of my responses to the old comments! Oh, yes... :dude:

lanblue said:

Ohh, what a lovely treat from Aom! She needs to keep spoiling us! Haha, definitely love, love, love, :heart: this IG clip.

D~D said:
Omg !!!! Can they get any more cuter!! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
When I click on the link... I thought it was just a photo, then I realize it was a video !!!!! Omg !!!!! They are so cute!!!!! Have me squealing here !! Lol !!

Surprisingly, yes, they can get even cuter. So kind of Aom to tease us with it.

ceda_lee said:
IKR?!  And they both look so good in white.  

I'm suspecting that Vill may be wearing a gray tanktop. Haha, heck yes; they do look real good in white! Perhaps, they're snuggling together, because they have done the sacred deed already? :woot:

D~D said:
Lol !!!! Yeah they do, never knew white would make them look so good. Aom knows what she doing alrite. Lol !!

Just as long as she (Aom) doesn't trick us!

huajaikaungtur said:
Thank you so much for sharing! I absolutely love the clip!
I thought it was going to be a photo, too but oh boy, we got way more than that!

Someone should have warned me for some ToomVill cuteness and hotness all in one, hahahaha.
Just kidding, maybe just some cuteness but oh lawd, they are so close together so that's why I said hotness xD Their embrace was so sweet <3
And their happy expressions :D Oh joy, why do they make me so happy with their shining smiles?
And I absolutely loved his little kiss on her head... awwwww <3
Also, the OST playing on in the background.

Gah, ToomVill makes me wanna cry because of  their perfection, haha.

Haha, you and your detailed reaction, Marina! :heart: I love all your reactions: D~D's, Ceda_lee's, yours, Gloriawongpuapan's, even Phatman's tame reaction. :lol: Thanks for detailing it perfectly for me! That's how I felt, too! A few things I do want to add; Toomtam looks tired and worn out, while Vill looks extremely satisfied and happy. But they both look so in love. Is it because they just made a baby? :baby: Either that, or despite his tiredness, he still wants to do the magic with her. Boy, I hope Aom doesn't deny us the pleasure of, er...hmm...getting to see their love for each other. :yes:

Gloriawongpuapan said:
I CAN'T WAIT!!

That clip made me so excited. Thanks for sharing :dance1:

Yeah, it is indeed an exciting clip. :ghehe:

phatman said:
Awe that first embrace was sooo heartfelt! I can't wait. Haha.

They look so happy! A little too happy. :whistle:

Amelie3 said:
Hi!

I found this new teaser on the official channel of OneHD: *VIDEO*

But it seems that it doesn't have new footage. At least it already gives us 26th January as the air date...  :dance1:  

These teasers are still in need of subbing, they are already timed:

http://subber.viki.com/translations/1058510

http://subber.viki.com/translations/1059083

Hehe, the only new footage to me is the scene of them riding the elephant. Wonder why they're riding one? Haha, probably just because. And of course, for fun. Thanks, Amelie3!

Gloriawongpuapan said:
I'm using my iPhone so if I happen to like your comment more than once, I'm sorry! Lol.

BUT I AM SO HAPPY. This is going to be a good month, hehe. Sucks though because it'll be airing on the first day of my spring semester.
huajaikaungtur said:
Same here. I wish this lakorn aired sooner but then again, it'll be airing during my spring semester so it'll lighten up the stress and workload :)
Gloriawongpuapan said:
Ooou, good point! Gives us something to look forward to. :D

Aw, hehe, hopefully, it'll be a stress reliever for you guys! Wish it could have aired sooner for your sakes!

phatman said:
Oh my gosh, when is the date gonna come!! Haha.

Haha, you made it!

phatman said:
Yay, that's awesome that there's a subbing team!!

Really awesome. :thumbsup:

SokLaHote said:
Let the countdown begin.

This is when I should have come back. :smack:

D~D said:
Oh gosh, count down for me would mean: "back 2 school." :(

Urgh, school... :sick:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Okay! Finally finished. Please enjoy Episode 2, fully subbed! :woot2: :dance1:

I try to avoid watching on Viki if possible, but I feel like wanting to understand NJ's storyline completely, so I may just have to watch it on Viki after all... :rain: Thanks, Aiyaja and Shadow Hunters team! :flowers: :worthy: :grouphug: :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Part 11! :woot:

huajaikaungtur said:
Some new updates that I came across while snooping around :D
ToomVill looks so awesome in this shoot -- loving their outfits. Can't wait to see more legit pictures!
And they look so calm and fresh in the 2nd photo. Love that photo so much! Toomtam & Vill look good in those kind of clothes especially Toomtam. Ekkkk, me gusta.

And some clips from NJ. Wathit's so cheesy, hehe :D He's so fragile & woot! woot! Roothon is looking good watching May from a distance <333
Also, a video clip of Toomtam and Vill jamming! LOL <3 Thanks to Vill's mommy!
Toomtam has such a beautiful voice & Vill's just dancing. Too cute! :3

[SIZE=14.6666669845581px]Ahhhh, I am beyond excited for NJ.[/SIZE]

Credit: kate_sonthichai @ IG

http://websta.me/p/896743898946702729_1598418554

Credit: ppbt_magazine @ IG

*PIC*

Credit: เงาใจ @ facebook
*PIC*
Credit: TiTIE Za @ youtube

*[Deleted] VIDEO*

OH, GOLLY GEE! That first photo of ToomVill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to scream my excitement and happiness that they actually went in to shoot for a magazine! :yahoo: :party: :clap: A million thanks to PappayonBunterng Magazine!!!! :worthy: :flowers: :thumbsup: :cry: It may not be a big magazine title like IN Magazine or Image, but it's still a magazine. They should be on the cover...hopefully! When I first saw that photo, haha, it really made my day! The only downside? Not a lot of updates or photos on it. <_< Seriously? Toomtam and Vill were so quiet about it! This is big, dang it! Even for SSP, they weren't featured on the cover of PappayonBunterng Magazine. Not the clearest photo, but dang it! I was sooooooo in love with it; I still am! :drools: Haha, I spent minutes looking at it, and I kept going back just to take a look at it before leaving for work, on numerous occasions. I absolutely adore that photo... Ooh, can't wait until it's published! Should be sometime soon in February! Hopefully, there will be plenty of pictures. :spin: They're so perfect and beautiful together... :wub: I love their outfits, too, Marina!

As for the 2nd photo of them in the field, gosh dang. Just...simply...gorgeous. Awesome. Fantastic. Magical. What a super duper lovely photo of them! I love the quality! And their tribal clothes...they look so good in them. :yummy: They look good in anything!

That IG clip of them singing...shoot! Will we ever get to see the full clip of them singing?!!!!! :lmao: I'm still wondering as to when they sang together! Toomtam's mesmerizing voice! Haha, Vill's no singer, but her voice goes perfectly with Toomtam's. :heart:

Sadly, that YouTube video you posted is no longer available. :teary: Thanks for the goodies, dear! :kiss:

phatman said:
Omg Vill looks sexy!! 

I know! That pose...makes my imagination run wild. :drools:

cool :) said:
This is already airing on the 26th?! Whaaaat... I'm so late. BTW, has anyone got a hold of Maiko?? Where is that lady lol .Anywayz, yay for ToomVill! 

Er, I'm later than you! Haha, you were on time! :console:

huajaikaungtur said:
I've been messaging her on fbook but I don't think she has been on for a while. I really hope she's okay.
I'm tempted to message people related to her, Lol. But that would be creepy of me. Just very worried about her.

And yayyy, ToomVill awesomeness!

... :whahuh: You were tempted to message my relatives? Aw, Marina! :cry1: :kiss: Nah, that's not creepy at all; so stinkin' sweet and touching of you! :console: :flowers: Hehe, since my siblings are more into Facebook than me, they would have told you that I was fine. They would have had a hard time believing that I didn't come here at all for three months, since I'm always on my laptop, doing things. Or, you would have scared them so much that they would have ignored you. :bhehe: Aw, thanks again, love! :wub: :kiss3:

cool :) said:
Lol yeah that would be a little creepy huh? .. But man I'm worried about her too . Anyways, back to ToomVill, can't wait for them to be onscreen again! :woohoo:

Hehe, nah, not creepy to me at all. :D

huajaikaungtur said:
A WEEK UNTIL NGAO JAI AIRING DATE !!! WOHOOO !! WOHOO !! WOHOO !!  :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance3:  :clap:  :cheer:

Aw, you little cheerleader! :bravo: :thumbsup:

phatman said:
Omg, it's nearly here!!!

Um-hmm!

TubbyTinker said:
..I love the part where he said, "If you slap me, I'll kiss you. I have all day to slap/kiss you today. Slap me!" hahahah

Hehe, what an exciting scenario. Heck yes, I'll slap him all day.

D~D said:
From the teaser that was Sub, I think he say's something like " what are you doing here," and she respond " I miss you." Awe..... Spoiler alert... From the Look of it- It's seems like, they have a fallout when the truth came out, and once she realize she really misses him, she goes back to the valley( farm area) to be with him. Lol !!!

I don't know.... I'm just guessing. lol !!!

Hey, great job at guessing, D~D! :thumbsup: That is totally my prediction as well, and the opening and closing credits further support it! In one scene, May is pushing Watit (Rut) away and crying her heart out, while Angkoon is standing there, grinning from ear to ear. They both have a lot of crying and yearning scenes. :cry: Gah, those scenes tore my heart. ToomVill and their yearning for each other. :wub: Haha, awesome prediction! :clap:

aiyaja said:
Sorry guys, I've been MIA. I had some very personal affairs to take care of, but I should be back, if not, before the lakorn airs.

Seems like usual, they changed quite a bit. Angoon is not May's boyfriend in this one, he's Watit's cousin. The Uncle who adopted Watit isn't a business tycoon, he's a wealthy landlord in the North. Watit isn't smart and cold hearted, he's spoiled and immature. Hahah. Oh the changes. I wouldn't be surprised if Watit is secretly kept alive. Lol

Gah, I prefer a smart and cold-hearted Watit. >_< I wanted to see Toomtam as a businessman, dang it. I know...I'm holding onto the possibility that Watit may be alive at the end. Oh, the drama, if that's the case... :nailbiter:

phatman said:
Watit is smart and cold hearted? I thought he was special or something from the trailer.

In the original book and in Kob and Brook's version, Watit is a smart, cold-hearted, and calculating businessman. :D

ceda_lee said:
Nah...not creepy.  We're all just genuinely worried about her.  She was so active & kept this thread alive & then suddenly just disappeared.  

My gosh...I don't know how many times I said this already, but Vill is one GORGEOUS babe! Look at her curves.  

Aw, thanks girl! :grouphug: Haha, she's a gorgeous babe for sure. She's certainly curvaceous! :drools:

D~D said:
Awesome to have you back aiyaja !!!

From the sound if it, it makes sense about what u said b/c compare to the old one and this new version of Vill and Toomtam sub teaser, it was so different.

But...... I'm so excited !!!!!!!!!! \(^o^)/

Some of the new changes are welcomed, others...not so much. *CoughcoughToomtam'sWatit* Excuse me.

aiyaja said:
Preparing for Ngaojai, anyone committed to timing on Viki?

We're short on volunteers, so it may cause delays. Everyone on the team so far have other obligations too.

Aw, I'm glad you're no longer alone. Once again and again, thank you so much, our awesome Shadow Hunters team! :toast: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
Wow, seems like quite a few changes. From the teasers, I got the feel that Wathit isn't going to die ... I don't know, LOL but I kinda don't want him to die, too. Oh well, we'll see how it goes :)

And I would love to help time but my laptop is just so slow when it comes to helping out on Viki.
But I'll think it over since it is for Ngao Jai :)

6 MORE DAYS TILL NGAO JAI !!!! WOHOOO !! WOHOO !! YAYYYY !!! LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE, TOOMVILL SHIPPERS !!  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance3:  :cheer: 

I know exactly how you feel, Marina. I have mixed feelings about whether I want Watit alive or not... :unsure: My darn laptop is stinkin' slow, too! :annoyed: And it's supposedly a new laptop (less than a year old)!!!!!!!! :rant:

Hehe, you guys did fabulous, keeping the thread alive! :heart: :thumbsup: :kiss3:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I haven't encounter any trouble on Viki at all. For some reason it doesn't play in order but I was able to avoid that. You just need to know your way around Viki. I don't like Viki either when it comes down to lakorns. YouTube links are not ideal but that is the only resource most people relies on.

AikOm^_^

fun said:
I haven't encounter any trouble on Viki at all. For some reason it doesn't play in order but I was able to avoid that. You just need to know your way around Viki. I don't like Viki either when it comes down to lakorns. YouTube links are not ideal but that is the only resource most people relies on.

Yeah, the YouTube videos could get removed. <_< Which is why I prefer downloading. :lol:

AikOm^_^

Last part to the old comments (12)!!!! :eyetwitch: :faint: Hooray! :yahoo: :graduate: After this; I'm going to nap. I think my burnout brain needs a teensy little break. :wackonut: I'm ready to share photos and other goodies in a couple hours (hopefully)! :bhehe: Will still share the goodies, but I don't think I should sleep now. :sweat:

preetam said:
Hello my friends :) !! How have you been ?
Hopefully TT and Vill will kill it through their chemistry (trust them) :D . Wishes all the best for the lakorn :). Susu !

Well, hello, Preetam. :hiya: Waiting anxiously for the upcoming episodes to see if their chemistry will come through! :wub:

phatman said:
We're almost there!!!

And we're finally here! :clap: Oh, wow! A year and a half of waiting... :eyetwitch: :faint: I feel so old now. My hair turned gray and now white, and I developed wrinkles, waiting for ToomVill and NJ! What a ride! :scooter: Let's see if I can rewind back my years... :baby:

huajaikaungtur said:
5 MORE DAYS TILL NGAO JAI'S AIR DATE, WOHOOOO !!!  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: SO EXCITED FOR TOOMVILL ACTION  :dance1:  :dance1:  
huajaikaungtur said:
JUST 4 MORE DAYS UNTIL NGAO JAI !!! YAAAAAAAY !!! WOHOOO !!!  :cheer:  :dance3:  :dance2: 
And not only is NJ airing in 4 days but there's a new teaser (& did I mention the teaser has even more awesome scenes!?)!
CHAYOOOO, did you all catch those sexy ToomVill scenes? GAH, I can't control my love for this couple.
ToomVill dominationnnnnn :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1: 

Credit: OneHD @ youtube

*VIDEO*

Somebody was really excited. :highfive: Such a short teaser, but such a big tease! :lmao: All those ToomVill scenes and actions...! :yummy: :drool: :spicy: Urgh, so cruel of Exact to do that. Haha, you and your reaction, Marina! :kiss:

aiyaja said:
Hahah! Look at Ruj all over May.

I know! :woot:

aiyaja said:
Toomtam looks good in here better than when he was in KNK. Or perhaps Toomtam and Vill's auras just mix well and makes them both look good when together like no other. Or perhaps he just grew up. Haha. But then I've been seeing photos of him at events during the filming of this and he didn't look this good. Man, the lighting and of course, Vill. Hahah. I believe in those types of stuff. Like people in love look prettier and more handsome, along those lines so perhaps Toomtam and Vill's presence together just compliments each other.

Aw, Aiyaja! Haha, that is so cute and sweet! :wub: I actually thought he looked good in KNK, too, but hehe, he just looks especially handsome in here with Vill. :blush: It's just...he still looks dead tired in some of the scenes. :teary: Plus, his double eyelids are noticeable. Poor Toomtam. Vill was tired, too, during filming, but she didn't look as tired as Toomtam.

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, you spoke my mind! Toomtam looks so fresh in here even with the facial hair. I really like how he looks without the facial hair -- so clean looking. I've seen his recent pictures on IG but somehow, they all aren't similar to his look in here -- I feel the lighting has a lot to do with it, too but your whole comment about "people in love looking prettier and more handsome" is dead on right. I mean, what else could it be? Haha.
Toomtam and Vill are both looking super nice. They've got it all :)

:yes: :wub:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I don't know if my eyes are biased or not, but when Toomtam is with Vill, he's so handsome. He looked good in the lakorn with Charebelle but even better in Sood Sai Paan. Then he looked in KNK too but even better in here. And they all use lighting. I honestly think Toomtam looked best in Sood Sai Paan and then now in here. And both are with Vill. Hahah! Vill looks good too!

I think Toomtam and Mo compliment each other more in terms of physical attributes but for some reason when Toomtam is with Vill, they just shine. Lol

Yeah! Toomtam and Vill just shine brightly together like no other... :drool: :wub:

phatman said:
You know what. I think it's ToomVill together that's why. Haha. They look physically great together that's why they both look soo good!

Agree, agree!!

Yup, I totally heart ToomVill because they have amazing chemistry and just look amazing together. They are the best combination for a slap/kiss lakorn. They give me butterflies, something I haven't felt since watching Sawan Biang. HEHE. :pervie:

I know. Me too. Where is she?

Ooh la la! :bravo: They are definitely one of the best combinations for a slap/kiss lakorn. :slapandkissse3:

aiyaja said:
I tried not to get too excited but I am. Lol It's almost airing, at last.

So far, I'm the only one subbing, so please be patient with me, as I'm managing the swing shift right now, so I won't have the episodes subbed immediately, more like they'll be done by 4:00-5:00am PST since I don't get home until midnight every night and I'll start on them right away.

So please give our team lots of love and encouragement by being active on here and sharing your opinions. We really appreciate it.

Yeah, please! Someone contact Maiko! I don't care what it takes! She needs to be here!

Of course we'll be patient! Like I keep telling you, please do take your time and take care of yourself, you and the other Shadow Hunters. :spin: :flowers: :console: :grouphug: You guys are too incredibly fast! :shock2: :thumbsup:

Hehe, I'm here now. You guys just need to be here with me as well. :highfive: :grouphug: :heart:

phatman said:
We'll be patient!! On the outside. Haha. Jk. It's all your call, you do what you gotta do, no pressure to get subs complete immediately. We appreciate that you guys are taking personal time off just to sub...so thanks!!

Right! :yes: :highfive:

huajaikaungtur said:
@Aiyaja: I think you and I have the same minds or something cause I totally agree! Hahaha. I personally think Toomtam looked best in SSP and I feel he has a "different" look in all his lakorns. My sister prefers him in PRPR but I feel he's best in SSP. But by far, Toomtam looks best in here even though we haven't started the lakorn yet, hahaha.
Both of them are looking so good!
I agree with you also about TooMo and ToomVill. I think TooMo look great together cause she's so petite and he's a hunk but that chemistry between ToomVill is indescribable :) Plus, Toomtam and Vill have similar looks so it makes them compatible in my eyes as well.

And no worries, take your time on subbing! We'll cheer you on! :D All that matters is that you're subbing and we could not thank you enough! :D Fighting!
I've been messaging Maiko on facebook but she hasn't responded ... like I said in an earlier post, I want to message her friends or something ... but that would be beyond creepy, Lol -.-

3 MORE DAYS TILL NGAO JAI AND TOOMVILL DOMINATION !!! YAHOOOO !!!  :dance2:  :woot:  :dance1: 

Haha, ToomVill domination. :lol2: It's coming up after these messages. :p (Meaning the updates and photos and such.) I :heart: ToomVill's chemistry and compatibility! :blush:

preetam said:
Don't be too excited I don't want you to disappointed :) .

Way to be a party-pooper, Preetam! :nono1: :smack: You dream-crusher! Destroyer of hope. Haha, we're still wary for obvious reasons, but for now, the excitement and happiness can't be denied!

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, I'm trying not to get my hopes so high but they're already so high, hehe. I can't stop being excited when it comes to ToomVill :D

Same here. :weee:

aiyaja said:
Please check out Ngao Jai's Viki Channel if you already haven't. The lovely layout was created by Arasucre! I love love love love it! :dance1: :dance2: :lmao: Thanks so much ja.

Oh, very beautiful indeed! :thumbsup: :clap: :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, you are just the sweetest replying to every single post :) Ahhh, what to say about you & your awesome self :)
I was going to reply to all your replies to my posts but that would take forever and I don't want to make more work for you! Hehe :p
So let's just move on, you hard working girl!~

Haven't seen Episode 2 yet but will later today! Even with no classes today, I'm still so busy erggg

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, you are just the sweetest replying to every single post :) Ahhh, what to say about you & your awesome self :)
I was going to reply to all your replies to my posts but that would take forever and I don't want to make more work for you! Hehe :p
So let's just move on, you hard working girl!~

Haven't seen Episode 2 yet but will later today! Even with no classes today, I'm still so busy erggg

Yay, you're here to spazz with me, Marina! :woot: Gah, same here; even though I have no work, there's still a lot to do. :lmao: Oh, I actually didn't reply to every single post. :whahuh: Haha, that would had taken me even longer! The posts I skipped, I meant to do so, since I would have just posted LOL emoticons. But I did read all the comments in this awesome thread. :heart: I won't miss any comment now, as long as I don't fall behind. :sweat: Aah, if you were to reply to all my replies (to your posts), haha, yes, that means more replying to do on my part. :lolyup: But I don't mind one bit. :dance1: Thanks, dear! :kiss:

Gah, I need to re-watch episode 2. :teary: But I'll do so after I share some photos. I'm going to be busy this weekend, but I should have Sunday available for me to re-watch episode 2 and spazz in here. :coverlaf: Good luck with your errands, Marina! :cheer: I'll be here all day. :wink:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

Yay, you're here to spazz with me, Marina! :woot: Gah, same here; even though I have no work, there's still a lot to do. :lmao: Oh, I actually didn't reply to every single post. :whahuh: Haha, that would had taken me even longer! The posts I skipped, I meant to do so, since I would have just posted LOL emoticons. But I did read all the comments in this awesome thread. :heart: I won't miss any comment now, as long as I don't fall behind. :sweat: Aah, if you were to reply to all my replies (to your posts), haha, yes, that means more replying to do on my part. :lolyup: But I don't mind one bit. :dance1: Thanks, dear! :kiss:

Gah, I need to re-watch episode 2. :teary: But I'll do so after I share some photos. I'm going to be busy this weekend, but I should have Sunday available for me to re-watch episode 2 and spazz in here. :coverlaf: Good luck with your errands, Marina! :cheer: I'll be here all day. :wink:

You're still so sweet replying to majority of the posts :p
Yes, I'll probably be checking this thread every couple of minutes. Basically, just organizing around my papers for my classes and looking over things I need to work on :)
Glad you'll be here all day :) 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
You're still so sweet replying to majority of the posts :p
Yes, I'll probably be checking this thread every couple of minutes. Basically, just organizing around my papers for my classes and looking over things I need to work on :)
Glad you'll be here all day :) 

Now that I'm "caught up" in this thread, I'm kind of overwhelmed on where to start next on the updates and photos. :lol: Hope you get your papers organized and stuff done! :strong:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

Now that I'm "caught up" in this thread, I'm kind of overwhelmed on where to start next on the updates and photos. :lol: Hope you get your papers organized and stuff done! :strong:

Hehe, just start on anything! And I keep getting distracted, haha. This simple 10 minute task is taking me all day, hahaha.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hehe, just start on anything! And I keep getting distracted, haha. This simple 10 minute task is taking me all day, hahaha.

Whaha! Aw, I actually know how a simple 10-minute task can take forever. :coverlaf: Hehe, that happens to me ALL THE TIME. All righty; I know where to start now! :woot: