[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
I am still confused though, with the channel having such limited N'eks why can't all have a chance at something good. But then again it's life and life is never fair :)
I think Exact could AT LEAST have two or three more younger generation actresses as full time nang'eks, along with Esther and Vill. Meaning, they receive one or two significant nang'ek roles each year along with one or two other supporting roles that same year.

Esther has Puer Ter, Ugly Duckling Series and Prissana Series this year as nang'ek already. Ngao Asoke should've gone to someone else. Let's say not even Mo, but Gypsy or Lily, who are also both pretty underrated actresses.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think they know how to divide the workload. Like Matt, when she was in school she had only 1 lakorn per year but that's her choice. In the meanwhile, I was hoping that when she does get out of school that they don't forget about her and give her 1 lakorn per year still. But for some reason, they gave her lots of lakorn even if channel is over crowded with newbies and especially the popular ones. Matt is not that popular but somehow they see the potential in her. And she gets different roles and different Pra'eks.

And I wished all channels would be like that...see the potential. If they can play both rai and n'ek let them rotate that positions. Versatile actresses/actors should have the ability to do both and never lose the touch.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
I don't think they know how to divide the workload. Like Matt, when she was in school she had only 1 lakorn per year but that's her choice. In the meanwhile, I was hoping that when she does get out of school that they don't forget about her and give her 1 lakorn per year still. But for some reason, they gave her lots of lakorn even if channel is over crowded with newbies and especially the popular ones. Matt is not that popular but somehow they see the potential in her. And she gets different roles and different Pra'eks.

And I wished all channels would be like that...see the potential. If they can play both rai and n'ek let them rotate that positions. Versatile actresses/actors should have the ability to do both and never lose the touch.
I agree. Ch.3 is better at promoting their actors and actresses in that sense. I wish Exact would be like that. Two of their actresses in particular (Mo and Gypsy), I believe have potential to play both rai and nang'ek, but currently, they're stuck as supporting, or supporting and rai only. That doesn't give them much exposure because most people don't favor actresses who only play nang'rai and/or supporting.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
babie_sara said:
I want her to have more lakorn as nang'ek. Can't we spam the producer, social media, online website, or something lol.
I wish we could. But even if we did, I highly doubt it'd make a difference. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Mo could've easily been casted in here as Bpeeyachat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXbqQGJf9B8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBPufaHke5M

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
As for the pra'akes:

Son is most likely going to move over to Ch. 3, and Exact knows that. Thus, they haven't been promoting him as he slowly transitions. He'll be leading in two lakorns with Ch. 3.

Nike has been getting work left and right.

Toomtam, now, this boy deserves more lakorns.

Sean is free lance.

Push is not exclusively with Exact. He's GMM.

Tono fell from grace, no longer promoted.

Bie is a singer who like Noona has albums, musicals, and tours to tend to.

Wait Son has two upcoming lakorns with Channel 3!? I've only heard about the one with Patricia (again).  What other one is he suppose to be in? 
I'm happy Son is moving to Channel 3  because I guess that is a step up but I really wanted him to reunite with Vill and Mo on screen. If he moves channels that won't happen =(

Yes Toomtam should be getting more lakorns for sure! I find it strange that he doesn't because I feel like he has a large enough fan base. Larger than Nike I feel. 

Oh Sean is freelace like Esther I did not know that. 

Nike I honestly have never watched in a lakorn, but he seems to a favorite. Is he any good at emotional scenes? 

Push gets plenty of lakorns so he's all taken care of lol 

Never been a huge Tono fan, but he is alright. Why did he fall from grace? Just because he married Tangmo?

I have still not watched Bie in a lakorn! I really need to get around to watching his lakorn with Noona. I've seen their stage performances together their duet for Koo Kum and honestly they ooze chemistry lol. Such a cute couple. 

In terms of p'eks I still wish Guy would get promoted. He had like one p'ek role with Vill and then that was it. Such a pity. Oh and also Nat, but I think he is freelance too plus he's pretty good at being the bad guy so I guess that's what people book him for now. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son has one with Patricia and the other one hasn't been officially announced yet but Son said he'll have two upcoming lakorns with Ch. 3 after Tawan Tud Burapa.

It would make sense for Nike to have a lot lakorns since he's the only contracted one that doesn't have any issues at the moment or isn't a singer. Lol

Yes, Tono fell from grace because of Mo and her rotten attitude. P'Boy promoted Tono so much, but he didn't appreciate it.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
xcinsationalx said:
Yes Toomtam should be getting more lakorns for sure! I find it strange that he doesn't because I feel like he has a large enough fan base. Larger than Nike I feel.

Nike I honestly have never watched in a lakorn, but he seems to a favorite. Is he any good at emotional scenes? 

Never been a huge Tono fan, but he is alright. Why did he fall from grace? Just because he married Tangmo?

I have still not watched Bie in a lakorn! I really need to get around to watching his lakorn with Noona. I've seen their stage performances together their duet for Koo Kum and honestly they ooze chemistry lol. Such a cute couple. 

In terms of p'eks I still wish Guy would get promoted. He had like one p'ek role with Vill and then that was it. Such a pity. Oh and also Nat, but I think he is freelance too plus he's pretty good at being the bad guy so I guess that's what people book him for now. 
I agree with Toomtam. He needs more lakorns, He's the best that i've seen from ch 5 younger generation.

As of Nike, I don't really know because i've never really been into him. I only saw him a bit in Esa and he doesn't impress me in there, I only watched for Mo and Mos.

I love Tono and am very angry that he got downgraded or fallen from grace. He's one of those who can act, IMO, and great singer too.

As of Bie. You are totally missing out if you haven't seen at least one of Bie's lakorn. I loved all of them even though certain ones less, but i still loved them. Biena has amazing chemistry.

And Guy and Nat should really be promoted. Nat is a very great actor, I want him to have at least one major p'ek role if not full time p'ek. Guy too, he needs better roles as p'ek, lately I haven't seen him. I don't think Nat is freelance though.

I also want Gun Napat to be p'ek as well, when will I get this wish granted.

As of n'ek. I do think that Vill gets a lot more roles and better roles as well, compared to all other younger generation n'ek. It's not that i'm bashing her, but it's true. I love Vill. I want other actresses to be n'ek too. Like Aerin, she's a great actress and i have always wanted her to become n'ek. Then there's Grand, Gypsy, Grace Navakotcharmon, and Paowalee.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Poor Vill, always get dragged into things that had nothing to do with her lol. She was never even mentioned anywhere near this role but yet got mentioned. I do wished she hogged all the lakorns but then again no cus majority of them sucks.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like the original, but I thought the lakorn was boring as heck. Didn't like the remake with Pong at all. In the original, Jamie was really fun to watch and did out shinned Ae. If Mo does get the villain role, she'll outshines Ester for sure.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Koy123 said:
In the original, Jamie was really fun to watch and did out shinned Ae. If Mo does get the villain role, she'll outshines Ester for sure.
I don't know... This lakorn is being remade for SeanEst, its purpose is to promote them. The hype around SeanEst will definitely overshadow Mo. Majority of people aren't going to be watching this for Mo, but for SeanEst. But perhaps, Mo will outshine Esther in terms of acting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Esther and Esther lol jk
They have Esther, Lily, Noona, the girls from beauty and the bitches, pun pun,jui, and for the moment Vill but her time probably will come to an end soon. They promote her and gave her lakorn s cus she was their only young newbie at the time But now that they have all these new girls her time is drawning to a closed.

Did Esther sign with Exact?? I thought she's with CH3??

Exact seems to like to cast actresses outside of their contract zone. The only contracted gals I know of in Exact/OneHD is Mo, Vill, Charabelle...and that's it. HAHA.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^There's also Lily, Gypsy, Panpan, Cee and if I'm not mistaken, Noona is also contracted with them. Oh, I forgot May, Egg, Aerin, Fang and Grand.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
^There's also Lily, Gypsy, Panpan, Cee and if I'm not mistaken, Noona is also contracted with them. Oh, I forgot May, Egg, Aerin, Fang and Grand.

Oh, I only know half those gals. HAHA. As you can tell I'm not an avid Exact follower. :ghehe:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
phatman said:

Did Esther sign with Exact?? I thought she's with CH3??

Exact seems to like to cast actresses outside of their contract zone. The only contracted gals I know of in Exact/OneHD is Mo, Vill, Charabelle...and that's it. HAHA.
Esther is not signed with Exact, she's freelance as far as i know.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I wonder if esther and sean will sign soon. They're like the face of OneHD.
They need to because otherwise if I were the other actors I would feel disrespected that stars who don't even officially work for the channel are getting the roles that can build their career lol.