[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
I think if they would have given Mo this lakorn, she's probably be a lot more popular. This is the kind of lakorn Thai audiences are captivated with. I don't think she's going to go places if she's stuck just being rai...because then that's what she'll be given. Channel 3 can be biased but they do have way more actresses that they spread the lakorns with or else...the likes of Matt, Mew, Taew or Pat wouldn't lakorns left and right, when the others are more popular. I wouldn't mind if they give each actresses/actors one lakorn per year.

But Exact/OneHD barely has that many and they still fail to promote within their own group. I have nothing against Vill, but out of the N'eks she is favored the most. It is hard to get noticed at that channel. Once they ventured you out to be a rai it's a higher chance you will be there than go back to be N'ek. I am happy for Esther, since she did made a good choice in going freelance or with the channel. But since she came over, she has more N'eks roles than Mo.
This lakorn definitely would've been a great opportunity for Mo. Judging from her acting in some of her other lakorns as a sweet/innocent character, I believe Mo would've pulled off Bpeeyachat very well. Exact casted Sean and Esther in here based on popularity rather than suitability for the roles. SeanEst are already popular, they could've been casted in any lakorn and people still would've tuned in. I wish Exact would promote their own underrated actresses in good lakorns like these. Some of their actresses have the talent and potential to be nang'ek, they just need a good lakorn to expose them. Mo is one of those actresses. I truly believe she hasn't been given a REAL opportunity yet to showcase her talent and potential. In KNK, Mo was the nang'ek but Pinky was the main focus. In Marn Kammathep, Mo was the nang'ek but Nat, the nang'rai, was also the main focus. In Likit Fah Cha Ta Din, the lakorn revolved around Son and Mike and their family problems rather than Son-Mo/Mike-Charebelle, the pra'nangs. The rest of Mo's lakorns were as supporting and one as nang'rai.

I know many will disagree with me, but Sean and Esther didn't make Leh Ratee a success. Leh Ratee made Sean and Esther. If any other actor/actress from Exact had been casted, I believe they would've became just as popular as Sean and Esther. With this, if Mo had been casted as Bpeeyachat, I have no doubt she would've gained a bigger fanbase. If Mo were just given a chance in a quality lakorn that focused around her and her pra'ek for once, Mo would then be able to show that she has what it takes to be a leading actress. She has so much potential and many of us can see it. She's still so young too. Exact is not making good use of her talent at all by keeping her in supporting and rai roles.

Exact does favor Vill the most. Now, they're favoring Esther also, if not more. I don't know what the problem is. They're really good at promoting their pra'eks. But when it comes to their nang'eks, very few of them receive solid and quality nang'ek roles. Even before Esther joined Exact, Exact had always neglected the majority of their actresses, including Mo. Now that they've moved to ONE HD, it's become even worse.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Who do they have anyway?? As far as I know, there's only Vill who's very popular at the momment.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Who do they have anyway?? As far as I know, there's only Vill who's very popular at the momment.
Esther and Esther lol jk
They have Esther, Lily, Noona, the girls from beauty and the bitches, pun pun,jui, and for the moment Vill but her time probably will come to an end soon. They promote her and gave her lakorn s cus she was their only young newbie at the time But now that they have all these new girls her time is drawning to a closed.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I adore Esther and CH3 also did the same thing to her as Exact is doing to Mo. I'm glad that both Sean and Esther are being promoted, but at the same time they need to realize what talents they have. A man's trash is another man's treasure, they are literally downgrading Mo on purpose and truely stupid for doing that. I bet if Mo is in a different channel she would've been n'ake by now but she is still very loyal to Exact. Life sucks...fingers crossed that she gets recognition in the future.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Charebelle will most Likely get moved to rai too since they said she did well in her recent rai role. I saw a few clips of it and I felt that she looked more interesting as a rai then when she was a nangek, she was boring as a nangek. When Fang start doing rai, khun Boy said she did better, not in terms of acting per say but that she looked livelier, not slow and boring. Esther did really well playing rai but she fits more as a nangek. I guess maybe it isn't all about acting but on how you look in that role. Khun Boy once asked: Are you boring? Did you carry the role or did the role carry you?

Hard to answer when our favs are on the line. I don't like Nike as a praek cus I think he suck but what do I know, I do marketing management not a lakorn producer.
I don't think Mo looks boring as nang'ek at all. If anything, she did amazing in KNK. Mo carried her role and made Pimdao/Dararai come to life. If Mo were just given a lakorn with a significant nang'ek role for once, one that actually focused around her and her pra'ek and not the pra'ek and the nang'rai, Mo would then be able to shine. She hasn't been given that chance yet in her whole five years of acting at Exact.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
I adore Esther and CH3 also did the same thing to her as Exact is doing to Mo. I'm glad that both Sean and Esther are being promoted, but at the same time they need to realize what talents they have. A man's trash is another man's treasure, they are literally downgrading Mo on purpose and truely stupid for doing that. I bet if Mo is in a different channel she would've been n'ake by now but she is still very loyal to Exact. Life sucks...fingers crossed that she gets recognition in the future.
That's exactly what's been on my mind!!!! Exact is doing the same thing to Mo as what was being done to Esther at Ch.3!!!! The thing with is, if Mo is already being neglected by Exact, a small and limited company, her chances at Ch.3 or Ch.7 will be even tougher. Those two companies have even more actors and actresses, and the competition is very strong. Mo will have no chance.

Mo has been so loyal to Exact for many years, despite them being unfair and not upgrading her. She's one of their few talented and versatile younger generation actresses too. It's a shame. She really deserves so much better. :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Really? Like seriously! Did all their nang'rais run out or what?! Getting me pissed here. Now, they have to drag Mo into this remake.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I wasn't going to respond but seems like opinions are overshadowing facts when it comes to Vill. Yes, Vill has been with Exact for a while now, actually, her whole entire career, but tell me, how is Vill being favored again?

Let's do a history lesson. I'm only counting the lead roles, since that's what everyone seems to always complain about.

2008: Kaew Lom Petch
2009: Sakul Ka
2010: Dok Ruk Rim Tang
2011: Kohn Teun
2012: Nam Keun Hai Reab Ruk & Sao Noi
2013: Sood Sai Paan
2014: Leh Nang Fah
2015: Ngao Jai

No date to air yet: The Lovely Revenge and A Love To Kill.

So receiving a lead role, on average, once a year is too much for some anti-fans, huh?

And why do anti-fans always have to bring Vill up when a lot of the GREAT remakes are going to other actresses?

I understand how upset some fans are at the moment about Mo but really? Everyone always crucifies Vill when she's in a new lakorn or when someone in Exact doesn't lead a lakorn. I honestly think that's pretty petty and unfair.

So sorry to say but either ya'll just biased towards Vill and wish that she just disappears or ya'll directing this bitterness towards the wrong person. Haha.

I adore Mo and disagree with some of the roles she's been receiving too.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
One or two quality lead roles a year along with two or three other supporting roles that same year is still a lot for an Exact actress. Exact does favor Vill the most and gives her the most nang'ek roles. No one was bashing Vill for it. The bitterness is directed towards Exact for being unfair and favoring one actress. Esther is also being favored the most right now, if not more than Vill was being favored before, and a few of us also pointed that out. Also, Vill has two lakorns this year as nang'ek, with another one in the talks. Not confirmed, but still being considered. Just like how Mo is being considered in here as nang'rai. The rest of Exact's actresses are lucky if they even receive one significant lead role every one or two years. The rest of their lakorns are either as supporting or nang'rai.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
But see, the same thing can be said about Mo, too. Mo has had both leading and supporting roles simultaneously. So why is Vill being blasted for it and not Mo? That just comes to show that anything involving Vill will count against her. Lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Not exactly. Mo has had three nang'ek roles in her five years of working at Exact. And unlike Vill's leading roles, Mo's lakorns aren't involved around her and her pra'ek. KNK and MK involved more significant rai characters, and LFCTD revolved around the brothers and their family's drama. Mo was never the main star in any of her lakorns as nang'ek. This is also the same case for the rest of Exact's younger generation actresses. If they do receive a nang'ek role, they always have a nang'rai or numerous side couples outshining them.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I'm not too particularly fond of Vill, but I do admit that she deserves the status of being the main actress because she's been with Exact longer than all the other newbies. However, I don't think she's played a main nang'rai before. Supporting? Yes.

If you were to compare Vill's lakorn history with Mo's lakorn history together at the same time then you would see that Mo is treated unfairly. However, I'm not judging Vill if she's favored. I'm judging the people that are working at Exact-OneHD to do their work properly by promoting all of their na'eks that they have.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Before or beginning her career with Exact, Mo was a movie actress and then officially transitioned into a lead role and debuted with the lakorn with Son Yuke, so technically, her lakorn career with Exact began in 2012. Exact had the intentions of promoting Mo as a nang'ake from the start of her career.

Haha. I'm not one to dwell on how important or significant the lead role is based on my own definition of what makes a good lead role. If I had to measure and dissect each of Vill's roles, that would be too petty and I would have never enjoyed Ngao Jai because dang it, it revolved around those Toomtam twins. Lol

Haha. I think we're never going to agree simply because.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm....I don't think anyone anti Vill here. She doesn't have much of a say so of what lakorns she is in and that goes to all of them. How would it look if they are offered roles and reject them? Whether she is favored or not, no one is blaming her. We are directing it at the channel and that goes to every channel. They all have the stars that they favored and used them frequently. The 3 popular channels have treat some of their stars unfairly. And that is part of the business. But I think, Vill out of all the N'eks seemed to have more opportunities than most and she is loved by Aom so in turn Aom will always have her in mind first.

But that is the side of the business, when there's tough competition some are not going to get a fair chance. But if they keep on bringing new girls in, I think they will be like channel 3, crowded and confused lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
poobae91 said:
I'm not too particularly fond of Vill, but I do admit that she deserves the status of being the main actress because she's been with Exact longer than all the other newbies. However, I don't think she's played a main nang'rai before. Supporting? Yes.

If you were to compare Vill's lakorn history with Mo's lakorn history together at the same time then you would see that Mo is treated unfairly. However, I'm not judging Vill if she's favored. I'm judging the people that are working at Exact-OneHD to do their work properly by promoting all of their na'eks that they have.
But that's the thing. Why would you continue to compare Vill and Mo's careers when no two careers will be the same? And who's to say it has to be? All I'm saying is, whatever goes on, does Vill really have to get dragged into the mud with these comparisons? So if Vill was nang'rai, people would be more kind to her and say, okay, you've done your due diligence? Haha. Vill is going to be at that nang'rai stage, don't worry, every Exact actress will get there, but I just don't see why people give Vill such a hard time when she should be enjoying her youth as a nang'ake.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@poobae91 Vill has been with Exact the longest, out of all their current actresses. Well, besides a few, who've been officially downgraded to nang'rai/supporting (i.e. Egg, Aerin, Fang, Grand, etc.). However, I just think Exact should give their newbies more chances to shine in actual leading roles that focus around them and their pra'ek. Esther is getting that chance, with Leh Ratee and now Ngao Asoke...but it's only her.

Let's look at their pra'eks. There's Son, Nike, Toomtam, Sean, Push, Tono and Bie, who receive at least one lakorn each year in a significant pra'ek role. Their actresses? Esther and Vill. Again, their other actresses are lucky if they even receive one significant lead role every one or two years. Like Lily (RLSR) and Noona (Koo Gum and Jad Ruk).

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Lily is still very young. Perhaps it's her request to have one lakorn per year. As for Noona, she's a singer. She's not going to be a full fledge lakorn nang'ake. She has albums, musicals, and tours.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mo just graduated so it doesn't surprise me that she's taking on so much work this year. She finally has time to take on more projects.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Esther just got done with Leh Ratee...then the prisssana series too and now NGS. What about the ugly duckling? Is Esther in there too? Anyway, Esther is the "it" girl now. I think Vill will be fine for a while before the channel starts to bring in more faces and that is when she'll probably have stiff competition. I am still confused though, with the channel having such limited N'eks why can't all have a chance at something good. But then again it's life and life is never fair :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
As for the pra'akes:

Son is most likely going to move over to Ch. 3, and Exact knows that. Thus, they haven't been promoting him as he slowly transitions. He'll be leading in two lakorns with Ch. 3.

Nike has been getting work left and right.

Toomtam, now, this boy deserves more lakorns.

Sean is free lance.

Push is not exclusively with Exact. He's GMM.

Tono fell from grace, no longer promoted.

Bie is a singer who like Noona has albums, musicals, and tours to tend to.