[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh well, it's already been confirmed to be Seanest, so we'll just have to wait and see how this will turn out. I hope the same producers, writers, and director from LR will produce this one. LR was to the point. That was great.

I know everyone has their own favorites but let's just all let it go. I'm not going to propose names when it'll just trigger negative vibes in here. I mean, sure, we can mention names of our favorites if the cast hasn't been confirmed but since this has already been confirmed, we'll just leave it as that. Seanest wave is huge right now so fans may be a bit sensitive to different opinions. Lol

I loved the 1999 version, the script, the OST, the acting, the storyline, and the overall chemistry. I absolutely loathe the 2008 version. Haha. It wasn't the cast's fault, it was the script writers. Haha.

BBelly

sarNie Egg
The only thing I can add at this point is that actors don't grow unless they choose different roles. Esther may give off a bubbly vibe but it won't help her career in the long run if those are the only roles she takes. Hopefully, she'll do a great job. I can see Sean being a very mischevious Monthai, which I think I could really enjoy.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just think it's unfair how we have to keep quiet when what we have to say is different from others. A difference in opinions isn't harmful unless someone is being overly rude towards the other and vice versa. I don't remember AF being like this. We used to can have open and friendly discussions even with differences in opinions. Consideration should be mutual. The environment would not be negative if someone doesn't make it negative. Things shouldn't be taken to the heart if no harm is being made to the member.  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, so I'm gonna appear super biased but I think Toomtam and Mo would've made a better Monthai and Bpeeyachat. I'm sure a few can agree with me. Toomtam and Mo even resemble Ek and Ae!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
...... .....

Anyway regardless of who I would like to see in here.. I think I can see Sean as Monthai if they go by the 99 script. Monthai was more happy go lucky than Sake in Leh Ratee lol. Monthai is way more flirtatious and Sean can give off that vibe if he tries for it.. It was harder to envision him as Sake in Leh Ratee because I guess he was just nicer compared to Pepper's portrayal of Sake? 

I think there is only one pra'ek that Exact can cast that will ruin it for me and that is Tono Pakin lol. 

I wish Gun got some pra'ek roles  :heart:  he can sing the OST too lol

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Honestly, Jepsy caught my heart in LR. At first, I disliked Gypsy because I couldn't stand her acting in her debut lakorn and Jes for some odd reason, and only tuned in for Sake's character since Pepper played him well, but...they won me over halfway of the lakorn. Seanest was ok, not to the point where I'd say I love them together and individually - I don't know if it was them or if it was the storyline, but they didn't seem to catch my attention after Kate telling Jes about sleeping with Sake.

My first and last version of ngao asoke will always be with Pong and Peung. I don't know if I want to give this lakorn a 'go' again since Pra'ek was so ridiculous, main girl was naive, and there were hardly any good romance - just main dude lusting after main girl.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, not sure why some fans have the notion that everyone has to like every stars. That is never going to be the case and honestly never will. As long as we are mature in stating our opinions and not go overboard about things, it should be OK. We don't need to be holding hands and singing love songs about every celebrities. Just because we find another actors/actresses more suitable in certain roles does not mean we are bashing them. It's actually kind of ridiculous to think that way though. This is an open thread, meaning it's open to everyone not just those that love Esther and Sean.

I am a fan of Eshter, liked the girl since her lakorn with Pope and have been supporting her to get her chance to be N'ek. When she was supporting, I find her acting effortless. She seemed versatile. But for some reason, I just didn't care for her as Kate. And Sean, has ways to go and being Sake wasn't as convincing for me or maybe I just didn't see Sake the way Sean played him. I am glad that both are gaining fans and are popular but don't make them untouchable.  We are not calling them names, or saying anything to degrade them. By us wanting to see someone that we think is a better choice is not the same thing as bashing or hating them.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm more interested in the storyline and remake. Haha. I wonder if they're going to make it modern or period?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm wondering also if they'll make it modern or period lakorn. But from Exact, I'm guessing Period lakorn. Also wondering how they will change things up so it on't be exactly like the previous versions because that would be very boring. I want this remake to feel like a whole new lakorn but still is the remake. Is that possible? LOL. I want it to be modern though and add some spunk into the characters, especially n'ek.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Really?! Didn't they just have one?? Haha. Awe, I really like the '99 version. Sean and Esther huh? They're just getting more and more popular. Hehe. If it's set in modern time they'll have to switch things up a bit, like the way Bee and Mon communicate. Say goodbye to hand written letters. Haha.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
phatman said:
Really?! Didn't they just have one?? Haha. Awe, I really like the '99 version. Sean and Esther huh? They're just getting more and more popular. Hehe. If it's set in modern time they'll have to switch things up a bit, like the way Bee and Mon communicate. Say goodbye to hand written letters. Haha.
Not necessarily lol cause in Maya Rasamee, Nang'ek communicated to pra'ek via handwritten letters lol. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Not necessarily lol cause in Maya Rasamee, Nang'ek communicated to pra'ek via handwritten letters lol. 
I stil communicate using handwritten letters as well. LOL. Am I old fashioned?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I am getting so sick and tired of members telling other members to not be in a certain thread or to leave a conversation just because they say something that one doesn't agree with. The forum is asianfuse.net not (member's name).net. Are we supposed to all have the same opinions, like the same people, and not disagree at all? If so, Let me know now so that i can follow the right rules.

So anyways, i hope they don't make the pra'nang annoying in this one. Pong and whats her name were sooo annoying but I still enjoyed it though.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Okay this is a shocking surprise, I love Sean and Esther, their chemistry was not over the top but it was decent and they seem very comfortable arou d each other. The only version I've seen of this was the 2008 one and I hated the story line and the main characters... It was all too much and a lot of unnecessary drama. Hope they can pull anothe LR, cut the excess drama, mor couple time, and less misunderstanding... If they can do that then I would be so happy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Haha. As long as they can make it work and believable.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow, i was just re-watching Pong and Pueng version the other week with my uncle and auntie...it still to fresh, too fresh in my head...not ready for a new remake. But dam Esther as n'ek, i wouldn't mind. I guest Sean and Esther are being promoted big time in OneHD channel... Happy for the both of them....finally about time Esther get more n'ek role. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
BBelly said:
The only thing I can add at this point is that actors don't grow unless they choose different roles. Esther may give off a bubbly vibe but it won't help her career in the long run if those are the only roles she takes. Hopefully, she'll do a great job. I can see Sean being a very mischevious Monthai, which I think I could really enjoy.
This is my favorite post! Not because I'm biased but because it's true. Smart comment. ;) I wasn't even thinking of this. I couldn't agree more.

I need to calm down my heart, omg. Well, I agree with all opinions. There's a part of me who doesn't like the idea much and one that LOVES it. I just want to support both and happy that they're getting more work. I personally really like this lakorn. I've only seen the 2008 one so yeah. This will definitely be one of my obsession, lol. Can't miss out on my seanest. XD