[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pong and Peung's version got so stupid, it started off good and then it turned into Exact's usually crazy lakorns. My grandma made me stay up with her until 3 because it got so stupid and she wanted to know how stupid it got LOL 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Cupid Candy said:
Pong and Peung's version got so stupid, it started off good and then it turned into Exact's usually crazy lakorns. My grandma made me stay up with her until 3 because it got so stupid and she wanted to know how stupid it got LOL 

lol this comment just got me. You're grandma is too cute haha, you are so sweet to stay up with her to watch it lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Trust me I didn't want to stay up but she made me LOL she's scary haha. It was not a fun time, she yelled at the tv so much that week we watched it. 

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
they will starting with this around July or August , and when I am not wrong we will see this lakorn next year march 2016 but I hope for sooner. the reason Why I think so is that all exact's lakorn take time about 8-9 months.

And for me I am Esther and Sean fan, I love them so I happy when they have more and more lakorns together. thats enough!!! Ngao Asoke or whatever for Lakorns!!!! And Sean and Esther fits to every role, Esther acting is perfect as Pueng's role , Esther can play every role, she is a damn good young actress. And for Sean is the same.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh gosh, how did I not come across this thread before? Weird, haha.
But I remember watching the original in hmong dubb with my mom a while ago. We finished it all in one night so it was quite a blur for me.
I just remember falling for Peung even though her acting wasn't all that.

I'm just surprised to see Sean and Esther pairing up again. I would like to see other actors and actresses take on these roles... maybe underrated actors & actresses, too?
But we'll see what SeanEsther has in store for us ^^

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Cupid Candy said:
Trust me I didn't want to stay up but she made me LOL she's scary haha. It was not a fun time, she yelled at the tv so much that week we watched it. 

hahahaha I feel your pain. My uncle yells at the tv for every little thing and we just tell him to shut up lol

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Here is my two cents!

For Esther, I think she can definitely pull it off. She did great as supporting in Buang and Khun Chai Ronnapee (Where she can be really sweet). I do want to see how she'll do as a doormat.
For Sean, I don't know. I've only watched one of his lakorn (Leh Ratee) and I loved him in there. But he was such a happy, bubbly, and sweet guy in there.

For the 2008 version with Pong, I've watched this version first and I have to say that I love it. It wasn't too dramatic and not too much things to complicate the storyline. 
Compare to the older version, I watched it after the 2008 version and I have to say that i didn't like it too much. The N'ek seems like she was H---Y when the P'ek harassed her. While in Pong's version, the N'ek seems like a shy and innocent and tries to get out of this grips. Another thing I dislike this version, was the N'rai's father turning into a rappist (which he didn't get to do the deed, so he isn't yet, but going to). Dislike how the N'rai's parents took the N'ek in and raise her to be a mistress for the N'rai's father's needs. 

Now, for who I'd like to see act as Preeyacha is Mo. I see a lot of potential in her.
As for the P'ek, I don't know. Maybe First, since he's such a tall handsome guy. Pong was tall too, so maybe FIrst can pull it off too. (Don't know if he's contracted to a different company).
H---Y
HORNY

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
YingSheng said:
Now, for who I'd like to see act as Preeyacha is Mo. I see a lot of potential in her.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I would've loved to see Mo in here!!!!!!!!! As many have already stated, Mo was a great and suitable actress for Bpeeyachat! Her performances in E-Sa and Marn Kammathep particularly, convinces me that she would've done well in here! I can see Mo pulling off this role exceptionally! If Exact is going by the 1999 version, Mo was the only suitable actress for Bpee! Like Ae, Mo has a youthful and innocent appearance, yet she can also act tough when necessary. Mo is already 23, but her age isn't a problem because she actually looks a lot younger than both Esther and Lily, who are only in their late teens. Mo would pass as a young and innocent girl. I also think Esther is a bit too glamorous looking for this role. Bpeeyachat was an orphan and was more of a natural looking beauty (meaning, she had an endearing but bare faced kind of beauty).
...which I believe Mo has.
Here are some mvs I made. I tried to choose scenes that I felt would best show Mo's suitability as Bpeeyachat.

Ngao Asoke (1999) ost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBPufaHke5M

Ngao Asoke (2008) ost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXbqQGJf9B8

BBelly

sarNie Egg

Compare to the older version, I watched it after the 2008 version and I have to say that i didn't like it too much. The N'ek seems like she was H---Y when the P'ek harassed her. While in Pong's version, the N'ek seems like a shy and innocent and tries to get out of this grips. Another thing I dislike this version, was the N'rai's father turning into a rappist (which he didn't get to do the deed, so he isn't yet, but going to). Dislike how the N'rai's parents took the N'ek in and raise her to be a mistress for the N'rai's father's needs. 

I don't think Bpee acted "horny" at all in the 1999 version. She was attracted to Monthai. She loved him and that made it hard for her to stay away from even when he was being a jerk. My favorite parts were when they would argue and she's put him away, yet she would be holding his shirt in a death grip. LOL I prefer for the couples to show that they fancy each other than have the n'ek starting like a dumb baby calf. 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
BBelly said:

I don't think Bpee acted "horny" at all in the 1999 version. She was attracted to Monthai. She loved him and that made it hard for her to stay away from even when he was being a jerk. My favorite parts were when they would argue and she's put him away, yet she would be holding his shirt in a death grip. LOL I prefer for the couples to show that they fancy each other than have the n'ek starting like a dumb baby calf. 
No, she wasn't acting it. But the girl who acted as Peeyacha, had her face expression like she was getting in the mood... It was the expression that the actress was showing... But I love that actress now because of Sarp Phoo Sah...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Why would they want to remake this lakorn, it's so boring. Unless they want a second chance to do it right, because they've sure ruined it with their recent remakes with Pong.  :yuck:  No offense to those that love the lakorn. :dance2:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I didn't like the lakorn when Pong was in it. I really want to slap the N'ek so bad with her spineless attitude. Maybe when Esther is Ne'k they can make her go around smiling at everyone since she seemed to have that side of her the most in her characters.

susielollie7

sarNie Egg
I hope sean and esther will work in lakorns with original storyline not remakes. i mean sean always look cold and older in his recent lakorns. i want to see a different side of him. but  anyways i prefer him in those characters like the way he smirks and laughs in leh ratee.omg. yeah but i feel glad that exact trusted them with another drama. because it might take years before they'll pair again. i hope to see them in films too. i've watched parts of ngao asoke 1999 and 2000 and i know they'll pull it off with their oozing chemistry.. :) :) :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!!!!! I think someone made a mistake!!!!!!!! Mo's name is tagged under the title!!!!!!! Did someone accidentally add Mo to this thread and misunderstand that she's a part of the cast? Some of us here were just discussing why we think Mo would've been suitable as Bpeeyachat. Mo's not actually in here though...right?!!? She can't be in here!!!! Especially if she's not playing as Bpeeyachat!!!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
I hope Mo isn't in here too. I really can't see her playing second to Esther. But if she really is in here then what role will she be playing?
I think it's just a mistake. I haven't heard or seen any news of Mo being in here. I think the person who created this thread or an administrator got confused because a lot of members were bringing up Mo and explaining why we think she was suitable as Bpeeyachat.

I really hope Mo isn't in here!!!!! If anything, she should've been casted as Bpeeyachat! If not, don't cast her at all! I can't see Mo as anyone else! If Mo IS in here, I feel like she'll be playing a very minor character, like the servant who kills herself. And I completely and utterly oppose to that!!!!!!!!! :numchuck: :numchuck: :smack: :smack: :smack: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
it is not 100% confirmed but Adult from exact plan with Mo, she should act Nang Rai again.credit news from pantip that page also wrote news about Ruen Roi Rak, Pidsawat and avout Ngao Asoke

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sukialen said:
it is not 100% confirmed but Adult from exact plan with Mo, she should act as Bpeeyachat. And as Nang Rai again.credit news from pantip that page also wrote news about Ruen Roi Rak, Pidsawat and avout Ngao Asoke
WAIT WAIT WAIT. I DON'T GET IT. CAN YOU GIVE ME THE LINK TO THIS ARTICLE OR NEWS YOU READ AT PANTIP? ARE YOU SAYING MO MIGHT BE PLAYING BPEEYACHAT IN HERE?!?!?!? OR SHE MIGHT BE PLAYING WIYADA, THE NANG'RAI?!?!?!?!?!? OMG I'M SO ANXIOUS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!