[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
Love them from that mini concert .. they ought to have just BIENA concert together without anyone else lol

Reactions: NdA

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Seems like Jad Ruk's filming in Phuket again. Happy to see Biena together. But they still need to promote Jad Ruk more and there need to be more pictures of Biena. Really missing them.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
OMG YES! Been waiting to hear that because that means we'll get to watch it soon! But I think there should have been more updates ;;
It's not really surprising since I watched an interview of Noona a month ago and she said Jad Ruk is pretty much 70% done. (Tbh, I was actually surprised by hearing that at first. lol) Perhaps it will air around May-June?

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I just asked a Thai Bie fan and she seemed pretty sure saying they haven't finished yet.
I'm confused now lmao I need a confirmation asap.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Nevermind. False alert. HAHAH. Sorry about that. Malie's comment on it at her blog confused me. lol Only the Phuket scenes! :p They are almost done though. :D

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
Autasda has been posting a few BTS pics recently on his ig (@autasda), some are old but the other ones seem freshly taken, so I guess the film's still going on :)

Seriously, this lakorn should promote other actors & actresses more, plenty of them have been gathered for this project. Is this how the thai lakorn industry works - only focus on the main pairing? I've only come across a few pictures posted by exact / magicif that doesn't feature either Bie or Noona.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
URGGG this is taking too long. So long that my fever for Bie and Noona has died down, ALOT. They better put some rush inducing scenes here or I'm going to be mad!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Today they just filmed the wedding scene. Happy to see Biena together. I can't wait until Jad Ruk airs. Want to get my Biena fever back!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Since I'll be on Spring Break this Friday afternoon, I'll take time off my schedule to gather all the photos and shared them here on AF. Even though I'm sure most of us has seen the pictures already, maybe it'll help reignite that fire in us. lol I hope this lakorn airs soon too. Too bad the wedding scene isn't BieNa's wedding scene. BieNa better have more scenes together than Bie and Pang together AND the side characters. If not, I'm going to be one mad fan. lol

Wealthyriver, Really? I think it's the total opposite. I see more pictures of Bie and Pang Ornjira than Bie and Noona. I feel like we're lucky to even get a picture of BieNa together....alone. lol 

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
Finally some updates on this lakorn, with videos yay  :woot2: The BTS footages look interesting, I'm setting my expectations pretty high here  :dance1:

roselovesice said:
Wealthyriver, Really? I think it's the total opposite. I see more pictures of Bie and Pang Ornjira than Bie and Noona. I feel like we're lucky to even get a picture of BieNa together....alone. lol 
I think you misunderstood my words :scratchchin:  I wasn't talking about BieNa being everywhere, I was talking about either Bie or Noona being everywhere (in the official released pics). I know that they're the main pairing & they should be promoted the most, but at least exact / Magic If could have posted more pics featuring the supporting cast alone (without Bie and/or Noona, and/or even Pang) :dude:  Let their fans feel that their favorite actors/actresses are part of the lakorn & aren't overshadowed by the main cast (Bie / Noona / Pang). But I don't follow Thai-biz closely so maybe that's just how it works  :spin:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, no. Bie said in the interview that the airing plan of Jud Rak is around the middle of the year, perhaps in July. But anything can change.
He also said they're trying to finish filming by March. It's done by 70% now. 

/sighs Please let it air sooner. ;A;

Arianne

sarNie Egg
Has anyone watched this clip? Bie was introducing his latest single "I am already yours". I find his message particularly cute and interesting (from second 4:14 to 4:57). Enjoy it!

http://youtu.be/SbpGFhPwDv0

Kim123

sarNie Adult
NdA said:
Let me update BTS pictures...

cr:as tagged
Thank you for updating us. I been waiting for an update. Im so excited and i can't wait until it finally airs. I love Bie and Noona pairing, they are just so cute together.