[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
yes that would be awesome... I love their kissing seen they both look so into it not like other lakorn I see the girls hand arms would jus hang down mo makes like she so into it which I love...I cant stop watching their see,,, I cant wait til Monday and Tuesday and then Wednesday for their sitcom
I know, they're both such good actors and so passionate heheheheh. I hope ONE HD doesn't cut out any scenes or use too many transitions. I want to see all the raw emotions Jes and Mo put into that scene. :naughty2::nut: And yes, I'm so happy I get to watch Jes-Mo three days in a row each week! :aaaaa::cheer::worship2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG All of thing is perfect <3 Cant wait for next episode *crying as river*
I want to ship them so bad. huhuhu
I honestly ship them too lol. I mean, they're both single and I don't think they're seeing anyone right now. :naughty2:

I usually don't ship Mo with any of her costars. Even Toomtam, who I love to death with Mo, I'm perfectly fine with them just being best friends. But Jes and Mo, there's something about them offscreen that makes me lowkey want them to be a couple lol. But at the same time, I don't want them to end up dating and then break up and not be able to act together again. :/

fun

Expired Sarnie
This one has not ended and we talking about reunion already. Well I personally feel that it is better to have Jes and Mo in a fresh lakorn.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OMFGGGG JUST CAME IN HERE TO WRITE REAL QUICK CUZ I'M IN CLASS BUT OMFGGGG THAT KISS WAS A LEGIT KISSS!!! WATCHED IT LIVE WHILE WAITING FOR CLASS TO START....IT'S PROBABLY THE SECOND BEST KISS I'VE SEEN IN A THAI LAKORN NEXT TO NEW & MARIE FROM THE OC HAHAHHAHAHA. IT ENDED DURING THE WILLING THO

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
THESE TWO ARE SERIOUSLY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE OFFSCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE A BTS CLIP OF THIS SCENE!

Caption: I fall for your smile every single time.

cr: momonchanok

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

cr: jesjpp

cr: oonantaphatoo

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG, I WAS LITERALLY SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNG WHEN I SAW THOSE PICS! I know that they had a upside down kiss scene but never thought that they'll have another BOMB A@@ kiss scene before that! And why did it stop at the best part hahahahaha. I love their kissing in here! so natural and sweet!!! They're so good together and I demand another lakorn with them in there!!!

Samaiya

sarNie Hatchling
Their kissing scene has so much emotion I love it.... I could hold my emotion in.... I can't wait til tmrw and yes why did they have to end it at a very good part... I watch that scene over and over

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
FINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN AT THE KISS SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: JES AND MO ARE SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS THE BEST KISS SCENE I'VE SEEN FROM ONEHD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: I LOVE HOW WAYU TEASED RIN AND THEN RAN AFTER HER! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

The war is about to begin in the next episode. So intense!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone in the youtube comments said that Thailand has improved their kisses hahaha. They even went "OMG" lol. :risas3: Way to go Jes and Mo! :clap::cheer::worship2:

sarNie Adult
Seriously, I'm loving the real kisses in lakorns nowadays. :clap: They don't go too overboard with it either. It's just enough to be sweet and romantic.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously, I'm loving the real kisses in lakorns nowadays. :clap: They don't go too overboard with it either. It's just enough to be sweet and romantic.
I think ONEHD has the best kisses among the big 3. Ch.3 has a ban on kisses so if you're lucky you might see the lips touching. Ch.7 in my opinion can overdo it with the kissing, e.g. Pin Anong. ONEHD has the most consistency in delivering realistic kisses that are tasteful.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I am super excited for the willing scene! because it'll be beautiful just like the OTP! btw how bad is Jes's character in Pidsawat?
His acting was great; it was so great that I believe he was one of the most hated characters in Pidsawat. lol. Basically, he was one of those characters who only believe in scientific theories, so he's always up in Ubon's case about her existence and the death of the criminals that Ubon killed due to their sins. Basically, he's a modern person who is very narrow-minded until the end when he finally (I believe so) understands that there is also a spiritual world that no humans can actually understand the complexity of it, and that this spiritual world is made up of people's sins and karma.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:love::love::love::nut:

WOOOOOOW.... Jes & Mo did not disappoint!!! I DID NOT expect that it would be that awesome. OMFG! I thought my imagination just got the best of me & then reality hit & this time, reality is much much much better than my imagination. That almost NEVER happens in a Thai lakorn.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT MY WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE'S A BTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JES AND MO ARE SO ADORABLE OFFSCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna know what Jes said @14:50 that made Mo cover his mouth. ><

LOL!! What happened @16:26?! Why did Jes pull on Mo's arm and make that "heh heh" sound? Hahahah. And why did Mo pull away? ><

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I squealed so hard @16:33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mo was trying so hard to get the scene down, asking questions about how it should be done. While Mo was still hesitating and trying to figure things out, Jes just had enough and took the initiative, pulling her down on top of him without warning. Then the directors were all cheering for them hahahahh. SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only are Jes and Mo steamy onscreen but they are steamy offscreen too! These two are oozing with so much chemistry!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: PLEASEEEEEEE LAKORN GODS, GIVE THEM A SLAPKISS LAKORN NEXT!!!!!!!!!

Could someone do all us non Thai speakers a huge favor and sub this little bts clip?! I wanna understand everything that was said so bad!!!!!!!!! :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

That blooper @17:26 is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jes and Mo are so adorable!!!!!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

@0:27-0:35 & @14:23
cr: ONEHD

Last edited:

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I've finally caught up and I'm loving their chemistry. I love how Mo keeps impressing me with her acting skills, Onehd needs to cast her in a new lakorn soon. Jes is doing a great job too, I'm glad he was promoted. I haven't seen the old version but it doesn't have a sad/bad ending does it?

Taeun

sarNie Egg
I love this lakorn so much but it sad how the lakorn rating is not that high in Thailand. They have one of the best chemistry I see from a Thai lakorn. I don't watch much of Thai lakorn nowadays but when I do you know what it mean lol. Omg that kiss I hope Jes and Mo get another lakorn together I can't wait until next week.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
SO INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When San showed up at Surasee's office and gave him the order from Thanatat to kill Wayu, the look on Surasee and Mao's faces was priceless!!!!!!!!! I mean it, I am SO satisfied and in awe with everyone's acting in here, from the main cast to the supporting characters. Everyone gives this lakorn the perfect drama/angst vibe. Surprisingly, I'm actually enjoying the action and drama right now as much as I enjoyed the romance too, which doesn't happen for me often in lakorns. But this lakorn just executes every aspect of the plot perfectly that there's never a part I'm bored.

I love that scene between Rin and Wayu in the mirror. They're such a perfect couple. I love how Rin is Wayu's emotional support while Wayu is Rin's protector. They complete each other. :icon12:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I've finally caught up and I'm loving their chemistry. I love how Mo keeps impressing me with her acting skills, Onehd needs to cast her in a new lakorn soon. Jes is doing a great job too, I'm glad he was promoted. I haven't seen the old version but it doesn't have a sad/bad ending does it?
Here's the ending in the original version. I don't know if it'll be the same in this version or not.
Rin thought Sarut killed Wayu, but it was actually a faked death. Sarut reveals to Rin that Wayu is still alive and Rin goes back to their special meeting spot (the park) where she looks for him. Just as she's about to leave, she turns around and sees Wayu. They both embrace. I really loved this ending because it was so emotional and such a fairytale ending after everything they'd gone through. So I hope this remake keeps it.

And yes to Mo being cast in a new lakorn soon. It's already April and she still hasn't had any news of being in a new lakorn this year. Just a new sitcom, which is still just in the works. We don't even know who the actor is yet. But seriously? Another sitcom? She's already been in two sitcoms these past two years. As much as I enjoy Jes and Mo's sitcom (which is still airing by the way), I don't want to see Mo in another new sitcom so soon. It doesn't give her the chance to act and shine in other bigger projects like lakorns.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright only watched the first two episodes, but I am liking it so far! Jes and Mo seem cute. On a sidenote, Ak is also looking pretty hot in this lakorn as well lol