[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay no competent police officer would just reveal something they learned during an investigation to a room of civilians...

OMG Wayu's boss making him go after Toh cause he knows Toh loves and trusts Wayu :sad6:

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
@Anonymous<3 I too thought that scene was intense! Captain is really an exceptional actor. You can feel all the emotions running through his mind. Very well executed. I am also enjoying the action scenes, which rarely happens in a Thai drama for me LOL! They're usually too cheesy for me.

Sarut is letting his emotion take over his investigation. The more Rin distance herself from him, the more he wants to capture Wayu. He has no concrete evidence at this point (even though we all know it's Wayu), but he's determined & almost desperately wants the culprit to he Wayu.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL this is soooooo cute!! Jes and Mo went live on IG while filming their sitcom. Mo was eating a muffin and Aerin accidentally bumped her hand so her muffin fell and broke on the bed. Mo's reaction is soooooooo adorable. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: Guy thought her reaction was cute also (he repeated what she said and then said "narak") and Jes called her childish ("dek") because of how she was sulking over her "candy". :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: Mo is just so lovable! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTJ2FV8FUTo/

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone posted Jes and Mo's live IG video to youtube and man...look at all those views and thumbs up (120,000+ views and 800+ thumbs up). :eek: The comments are flooded with Jes-Mo fans and shippers. :love: It was only posted three days ago too. :aaaaa::icon12:

So cute how Jes helped himself to a piece of Mo's muffin @4:25. I love these two offscreen. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
My fangirl heart. :crybaby2: I love how much Surasee loves and cares for Wayu. He acts like he doesn't care, but his actions say otherwise. He reacted so quickly when Sun shot Wayu and he was so worried when he thought Wayu was actually hurt. I love Captain so much in here. :icon12:

Waitttttttttttt is Wayu Surasee's ex lover's son that she had with the police officer? I swear I heard her say Wayu's name in that flashback scene. Or maybe! Wayu is actually Surasee's son! :eek::confused12:

I feel so bad for Wayu when he realized it was Thanatat who ordered Sun to kill him and not Surasee. I think a part of him really thought he had a chance to have a good relationship with Rin's father.

Did Sarut confess his feelings to Rin in that scene at the park? I think he said that he loves her more than Wayu does. Shipping Ak and Mo together now too lol. Too bad he's rai.

I love the faceoff between Thanatat and Surasee. It's so intense in movies/lakorns when two parents are in a war with each other and both (in their own ways) try to protect their children, who are in love.

Awwwwwww I actually really love how Wayu confessed his true identity to Rin in this version as opposed to Rin finding out herself. I saw some of the recaps from Thai fans on IG and I think Wayu said something along the lines of "Now that you know my true identity, you can either choose to stay with me or turn me in to your officer friend. But I want you to know one thing, I love you and I will love you until the day I die." :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

I'm excited for tomorrow's episode!

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:crybaby2:Mo cries so beautifully & full of emotion. She makes me cry too. When Wayu started to choke a little saying no matter what, he will love her & love her until the day he dies...I lost it.

Yes, Sarut confessed to Rin. He said he can't stand it because Wayu is hurting the person he loves. When Rin realizes what he's saying, he said "yes, I love you and have been for a while."

Surasee'a ex didn't get to say who's son Wayu is before her last breathe. I'm thinking Wayu might actually be his son. What a twist in this version. He's relationship with Wayu is more in depth.

Also, I appreciate that Wayu revealed his true identity unlike the old version. But I would have been fine either way. Except, in this version, Rin was very sad & hurt. And she expressed it so well. The old version, I remember Rin being more angry.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
:crybaby2:Mo cries so beautifully & full of emotion. She makes me cry too. When Wayu started to choke a little saying no matter what, he will love her & love her until the day he dies...I lost it.

Yes, Sarut confessed to Rin. He said he can't stand it because Wayu is hurting the person he loves. When Rin realizes what he's saying, he said "yes, I love you and have been for a while."

Surasee'a ex didn't get to say who's son Wayu is before her last breathe. I'm thinking Wayu might actually be his son. What a twist in this version. He's relationship with Wayu is more in depth.

Also, I appreciate that Wayu revealed his true identity unlike the old version. But I would have been fine either way. Except, in this version, Rin was very sad & hurt. And she expressed it so well. The old version, I remember Rin being more angry.
I know. I think Wayu is Surasee's son too. I mean, they even look alike. And it would further explain Surasee's papa instinct over Wayu. If it's true, I love how they made that plot twist in this version. It makes it more intense.

Yeah, I wouldn't have minded if the reveal happened like the original too but this version just makes me like and sympathize more with Rin. Like you said, she was hurt rather than angry at Wayu for hiding his identity from her. And to me, that shows that she loves Wayu on a deeper level. Because her reaction was shock and disappointment rather than immediate anger. I like that in this version, Rin was actually conflicted about leaving Wayu whereas in the original, Rin was so overcome with her anger that she didn't even give Wayu a chance and didn't hesitate to break up with him at all. Plus, the fact that this version's Wayu didn't wait for Rin to find out herself also shows that he cares a lot for her and wants to be truthful. Not that Captain's Wayu didn't care or love Rin but you know what I mean haha. Captain's version will always have a special place in my heart but I just have a newfound love for this remake as well.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yesterday's episode got a 1.5% rating! Yay! That's the highest it's been so far. :cheer:

I saw a thread at pantip talking about how ONE HD's sitcoms are doing better than their lakorns. People were saying it's not due to the fact that viewers enjoy sitcoms more than lakorns but that the time during which sitcoms air don't have as much competition from other channels, so more people are going to watch them.

One person commented that this lakorn in particular is "so good. It's a good drama, good script, good shooting, good editing, good overall. One of the weaknesses of the channel is that content is good, but not good promotion." And I agree. If ONE HD promoted some of their lakorns with less known actors more, it would definitely bring in more ratings. The person said that because there are no promotions, people don't know about the lakorn unless the ones watching it recommend it to others and only then will people be interested and tune in.

Last edited:

leemoua27

sarNie Egg
Hello all,
I have been a silence reader for a long time on this thread. Finally decide to come in and comment something. Lol. But can I just take this moment to congratulations on Jes. The way he portray this role is soooooooo well. I love the fact how he can fight and look bad ass. I can't imagine any other actor can act as good as Jes on this role. I see that he put his heart to it. Jes stole my heart. I am one hard core fangirl for Jes. Other then that, Jes & Mo is my new koojin to fan girl on.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
As usual, Mo never fails her crying scenes!

I caught a glimpse of it. I can't wait to start on this, soon.

sarNie Adult
One person commented that this lakorn in particular is "so good. It's a good drama, good script, good shooting, good editing, good overall. One of the weaknesses of the channel is that content is good, but not good promotion."
I posted some things from the drama, and it was understandable that international lakorn fans didn't know about it but even Thai people were asking what the drama was.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I posted some things from the drama, and it was understandable that international lakorn fans didn't know about it but even Thai people were asking what the drama was.
Oh really? Where did you post about this lakorn? On IG? But yeah, it's definitely a factor behind the low ratings. ONE HD just needs to do more promotions for their lakorns and pairings like Ch.3 does. Especially for their less popular actors like Jes and Mo who don't have a big and hardcore fanbase yet that follow their work.

So is that a good rating
It's good for ONE HD. 2% is considered good for ONE HD, 3% is considered a hit and 4% or higher is considered a megahit. So 1.9% is good, especially considering the average rating for episodes 1-8 were between 1.0-1.3%.

I feel like we're nearing the end of this lakorn already. After next week's episode, we've pretty much seen all the scenes from the teasers, clips and osts. I feel like the lakorn just started and we're already towards the end. I don't want it to drag but I do want more romance between Wayu and Rin at least before it ends. :(
cr: ONE HD

BTS of Jes and Mo's photoshoot for Sudsapda. :icon12: I wonder what they said about each other.
cr: sudsapda tv

I'm already having JesMo withdrawel even though both their sitcom and lakorn are still airing. :risas3::risas3::risas3: I need them to have a fitting for a new lakorn soon. :worship2::worship2::worship2:

Last edited: