[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I'm on the most current episode. So far so good, and I think it will be this way until the end as long as they don't drag it.
I'm praying that it won't drag, because this might just end up being my favorite lakorn so far this year.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Anonymous<3 Mo & Jes will be perfect for Koo Gum. Mo looks full Thai. And I'd love to see them in "that" scene LOL! But I don't think I can handle Jes dying. I want happy endings.

I've been waiting forever for Fail Luang remake. It's drama with a happy ending. I want Mo & Jes in the remake, whenever that will be.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! Yes, a remake of Fai Luang would be perfect for them!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: I wish Jes and Mo could be cast in there! :crybaby2::crybaby2::worship2::worship2::worship2: Mo played a lawyer in Peak Marn where she was supporting and she had the perfect businesswoman look in there.

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@Anonymous<3 OH good idea! a cross-over. Thanks for listing the dramas, I'll def put this on my list of project to do. I need another JESMO lakorn and CROSS OVERING THEM is a wonderful idea! btw, those pictures are def cute! Can't wait to watch it later...waiting for the willing scene lol.

Last edited:

Taeun

sarNie Egg
Hi I'm new here. I just want to say that this lakorn is so good. I haven't watch any of onetv lakorn for couple of years ,but omg Jess is so handsome. I was at my sister house yesterday and she force me to watch it with her. After watching ep 3 I start with ep 1 again and here I am searching about Jess name. Just wondering is he a new actor?

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'M SO HYPED!!!!!!!! I'm gonna catch up on both episodes tonight! I've only been able to skim through yesterday and today's episodes. :sad6: Episode six's kiss really blew up on social media though. Jes' bts picture he posted on IG got over 400 comments. :eek::clap::clap::clap: So happy this couple is getting so much love! :cheer::cheer::cheer: They exude such a heavenly aura. Just imagine being on set and seeing this scene acted out in person. :nut: Mo's expression and Jes cupping her face with a handful of her hair is just so perfect. :icon12:

cr: jesjpp

cr: jesjpp

Behind the kiss scene. These two are too cute beyond words. Mo wrote "It's our secret" on the picture. :naughty2:

cr: Mo's IG story

They're so natural offscreen that I can't help but think they look like a real couple.

cr: one_lakorn_variety

Their magazine photoshoot with Sudsapda will be available to purchase on April 16 too!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

cr: momonchanok

Fans are loving their interactions on IG. They screenshotted all of Jes-Mo's conversations on each other's posts of the lakorn hehe. All of their comments replying to each other have like 40 likes from fans haha.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
I hope the drama does well, so we can have more like it. The attention to detail to every scene is really nice. Every scene looks good and has a purpose.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Everything is moving along fast. Episode 6 & they confessed their love hehehe *blushing*

Wayu going in for that kiss surprised me. There's movement ya'll!!! Not just a stiff peck on the lips. :naughty2:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
That kiss was freaking hot! Agreed how good Jes look holding Mo hair like that! I also like how its not draggy with unnecessary scene or people. Why are they so perfect! Arugh I just wish they get marry already and have babies!

Not my vid but the song matches them a lot and this vid is tooo amazing!

Credits to sweetmelonwater

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Nooooooooooooooooo why did you have to return Rin's gift Wayu?! You already broke her heart once, not another time! Even if you can't be together, at least keep it as a keepsake to remember her by!

Awwww I feel bad for the policeman. Wayu was going to let him go wasn't he?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! THE KISS SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rin poured her whole heart out to Wayu and finally, he couldn't hold himself back anymore. Jes really went all in for that kiss lolllll. He didn't hold back either hahaha. This is by far the best onscreen kiss Mo has gotten from any of her costars. (Unfortunately, even Toomtam and Mo haven't really had anything more than a peck on the lips. :crybaby2:)

I love how this version's Rin is more logical and softhearted. In the original after Rin saw Wayu with Marisa, she stayed mad and sulked at him for a while. In this version, Rin still cared for Wayu when she saw him wounded and then once he was better, she questioned him calmly about Marisa and just trusted his word for it without giving attitude. I just love how Rin and Wayu's whole making up scene in general is more sweet in this version. They were both mature and understanding of one another.

DANG. That scene between Wayu and Surasee was intense. I got chills!!!! Captain is so badass. His eyes go from gentle to death glare all at the right moments. Man, such an exceptional actor.

HAHAHAH!!! Ewwwww omg Tee is so hilarious. He got excited/scared that Marisa was going to "do" something to him when she dragged him away and backed him up against the bathroom wall. LOL!!!!

Awwww how cute. The texting between Rin and Wayu didn't happen in the original but now that everything revolves around social media and technology, they were able to add that part in for this remake. Super cute!

I'm so excited for next week! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi I'm new here. I just want to say that this lakorn is so good. I haven't watch any of onetv lakorn for couple of years ,but omg Jess is so handsome. I was at my sister house yesterday and she force me to watch it with her. After watching ep 3 I start with ep 1 again and here I am searching about Jess name. Just wondering is he a new actor?
Jes is not a new actor but this is his first lakorn as pra'ek. Mo debuted as an actress for ONE HD in 2011 but has been playing supporting and nang'rai roles the past few years. This lakorn marks her return to nang'ek. For that reason, this is a very special and especially meaningful collaboration and project for Mo and Jes and their fans. :) I'm glad that more people are discovering them through this.

@Anonymous<3

1.2 is the rating for this lakorn on 4/10/17
Thank you so much Vimalee. :)

Wow...Mo can REALLY pass for Yotien.

:crybaby2:Ugh! Is it just me or are the episodes are super short!
Doesn't she? I made this Fai Luang inspired poster/banner for Jes and Mo. They would really fit the roles. I wish Exact would cast them in the remake. :sad6:

And yeah, since the episodes are shorter than other channels lakorns I hope that that means we'll get more episodes.

I hope the drama does well, so we can have more like it. The attention to detail to every scene is really nice. Every scene looks good and has a purpose.
I agree. Despite the ratings, I'm very happy with the outcome of this lakorn. It didn't fall short of my expectations. Everyone delivered from the soundtrack/background music to the filmography to the editing to the acting. Everyone all truly did a solid job in here. I've watched every episode raw from beginning to end and then watch it all over again with subs, without skipping scenes in between because it's that gripping. That's why I'm surprised it's not getting that many live views in Thailand. It's such a well rounded lakorn with romance, angst and even some comedic/light hearted moments. But at least many people and many international fans love it. :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Not my vid but the song matches them a lot and this vid is tooo amazing!

Credits to sweetmelonwater
OMG! I posted this song here before the lakorn aired, explaining how I wanted the new ost to sound something similar to Bank's ost because of the melodramatic rock vibe that would fit the action/drama/angst theme of this lakorn. So cool how someone made a mv with it! It totally fits! This mv is so perfect! So emotional! :crybaby2:

The same person also made a mv to Pannada's ost! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!! It's like she read my mind! Both were my favorite songs that I wanted for this version and she made mvs to both of them! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@72701 or @ceda_lee Are you guys able to read Thai? Could you please translate this comment for me? I normally ask Thippy but she's gonna be gone for a couple weeks or so.

The comment was posted on the last part of episode 6 (the part where Mo fell on top of Jes). It got over 100 likes (top comment) and 13 replies last time I checked. I used google translate to listen to it and all I know is that it's a positive comment about Jes and Mo lol. It sounds like they're requesting for ONE HD to pair up Jes and Mo in a certain project? I'm not sure. Could you guys or anyone else who understands/can read Thai do me a favor and translate it for me? I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance. :)

กราบช่องoneเลยครับทำละครดีๆให้ดูกันถ้าเป็นไปได้ขอละครโมคู่เจษเยอะๆนะครับปกติเป็นคนดูเรื่องอะไรไม่เคยจะอินเรื่องนี้เป็นเรื่องแรกในชีวิตเลยก็ว่าได้ที่อินแบบสุดๆเชื่อว่าช่องoneจะนำละครดีๆมาให้พวกเราชมอีกนะครับส่วนตัวโคตรชอบเรื่องนี้มากกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกกก #เจษโม #กราบช่องone

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Hmmm..... I think I might give this lakorn a try. However, Jes just KIND of ruined it for me because boy his character in Pidsawat was :facepalm::BangHead::fighting3:..... Anyways, I still might give it a try some day during this week.