[ONE31]Pathu Kat: Tre/Plengkwan/Neng/Bifern Anchasa

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
It's awesome to know that Neng is a veterinarian IRL. And looks like he's friends with Tay Tawan and Pat Chatborirak (Boy Pakorn and Nong Thana's younger brother). So it's possible that he might be in his late 20's too (though he looks so young hahaha).

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I almost forgot that Tre and Bifern were a couple in SRSS.

And Mam Kat and Kob were siblings in "In Family We Trust". Now he is her master haha.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn it i wanted tre and bifern pairing. I dont like plengkwan....
Girl same! I have nothing against Plengkwan. I've just never followed her work.

And I've been waiting for Tre & Bifern to reunite since Sai Rak Sai Sawat because they did not have nearly enough scenes in that show. This is now the second series since then where they've been the same show but not paired. First, the Songkram series and now this :BangHead:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

And I've been waiting for Tre & Bifern to reunite since Sai Rak Sai Sawat because they did not have nearly enough scenes in that show. This is now the second series since then where they've been the same show but not paired. First, the Songkram series and now this :BangHead:
PLENGKWAN IS BORING.
SHE WAS SO USELESS AND EXTREMELY BORING ON HEY DAY. NOT ENTERTAINING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. THE GIRL SHOULD JUST STICK TO BEING ONLY JUST A MODEL.
HER FIRST DRAMA WAS BAD.
I ONLY WATCH IT BECAUSE OF FERN NOPJI.

Hopefully bifern will get to pair with tre again. I'll just wait patiently.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
What? I thought that Bifern was going to at least have a love line with the other brother if not Tre.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
PLENGKWAN IS BORING.
SHE WAS SO USELESS AND EXTREMELY BORING ON HEY DAY. NOT ENTERTAINING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. THE GIRL SHOULD JUST STICK TO BEING ONLY JUST A MODEL.
HER FIRST DRAMA WAS BAD.
I ONLY WATCH IT BECAUSE OF FERN NOPJI.

Hopefully bifern will get to pair with tre again. I'll just wait patiently.
Is that the variety show where Ferny appeared with Film? I saw clips of the two of them and I thought they were super cute. I've seen clips of Phengkwan and I agree I've not been impressed. Hence why I don't follow her.

Gotta wonder why, given that she's not very good, the channel keeps trying to push her though. Bifern, Ferny, Alissa, Benz and a lot of the other girls are far more talented in the acting department my opinion.

But yes, fingers crossed Tre and Bifern finally get a show where Tre has to fight for her love lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Is that the variety show where Ferny appeared with Film? I saw clips of the two of them and I thought they were super cute. I've seen clips of Phengkwan and I agree I've not been impressed. Hence why I don't follow her.

Gotta wonder why, given that she's not very good, the channel keeps trying to push her though. Bifern, Ferny, Alissa, Benz and a lot of the other girls are far more talented in the acting department my opinion.

But yes, fingers crossed Tre and Bifern finally get a show where Tre has to fight for her love lol
Yeah that show. The other girls have talent and keep improving themselves..... but i dont see this girl changing any time soon.

Lol honestly really want a drama focus on the two of them paired together...

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Dam. I c. Yall team Bifern. Lol. My fav ch1 actress is definitely Alrissa! They need to promote the gurl more! Shes Gorgeous and her acting is good...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

They need to pair up again in a worthy storyline. Tre was an a-hole in SRSW! They had good chemistry so hopefully they’ll be cast in something as leads soon

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Dam. I c. Yall team Bifern. Lol. My fav ch1 actress is definitely Alrissa! They need to promote the gurl more! Shes Gorgeous and her acting is good...
Maprang will be paired with Bank Thiti in her next drama (and they'll be joined by Cris Horwang and Aum Atichart). Sant is directing, so I expect this to be a prestige project.

Last edited: