Nimit Marn(Tv Scene)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Yep... the girl that jumped off the building in the beginning is Pana's (Aun Witiya) friend.... and that happened before Ploy moved into the haunted condo/house or whatever that place is.... additionally... episode 3 was soooooo scary for me... and I feel so sorry for Ploy's friend, Jennie Thanida.... and what makes this ghost/monster (Mart Kritsada) so much more scarier is the fact that he can practically go anywhere even in your dreams....arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
is he like, a ghost? how does he have powers? I'm freaked out, but mart is so hot...I wanna know the story behind this and why he's so mean to ploy...like he's always looking at her with evil eyes but she's like so in love!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
is he like, a ghost? how does he have powers? I'm freaked out, but mart is so hot...I wanna know the story behind this and why he's so mean to ploy...like he's always looking at her with evil eyes but she's like so in love!
Yes Mart is a powerful and malevolent spirit/ghost/demon... hence the title of the drama "Nimid Marn" "The illusion of the Demon" or something to that effect...
I really don't know how Mart died and became a ghost...but I 'm guessing from all the interviews and previews I've seen that Mart was born with a Ginormous tumor growing out of his head and that made him look ugly and fearsome to a lot of people... so he starts being really mean to people especially women when he is still alive... and he starts killing women... and he probably died violently in the mansion...and after his death he continues to kill women that catches his fancy so that those women's spirits are always with him....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awe. I just finished yesterday's episode... Only if Tawalat was a better person and thought of only kind things his life would have been very, very different... I wonder why Pakwan out of the other billions of girls... o_O

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
why the hell is Ploy going back to her ex that Sam guy.... Aun is sooooooo nice and such a sweetheart....

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
why the hell is Ploy going back to her ex that Sam guy.... Aun is sooooooo nice and such a sweetheart....
Yeah Aun is a nice guy.
Yeah if only Mart picked the right path and was a good guy.
Man I still wished him and Ploy would end up together. hehe.
But I have to face the facts Mart is evil.

dude was even evil in the past. :lol: i wasn't expecting that.

let's see.
when he was alive, he was severely disfigured from a tumor growing out of his head (another Sarnie told me this). I'm not sure about the tumor, but he was severely disfigured. he's the only son of a top high official. so he's rich and his household has a lot of slaves. he pretty much demeans almost everyone but his dad... always calling them "prai" (low class? i think). maybe it was a self protection thing being rude and demeaning everyone.

one day he asks his dad for a specific woman slave to serve him. he never shows his face to her until one day he went to some kind of festival to watch her there from afar. a fight starts among the people, and mart's veil falls off him while he was trying to save the girl. people started calling him "na pee" (ghost face i think). he gets upset, says something rude "prai," and they start hitting him. the girl pleads with them to stop, since they're at the wat or something. mart runs away, and she goes after him. she sincerely doesn't care about his appearance.

mart seems to fall in love with her, but she already has a boyfriend who she loves. so he rapes, beats & traps the girl. eventually, he kills her out of anger.

following that, he proceeds to take on many young slave girls as wives. those who opposed him would get beaten.

that's all i've watched so far. ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awe. I just finished yesterday's episode... Only if Tawalat was a better person and thought of only kind things his life would have been very, very different... I wonder why Pakwan out of the other billions of girls... o_O
Its Pakwan because her "duang koo" couple star I guess is a couple with his so by making her sick his power have increased and if she dies and her soul becomes his he'll get way more power more like be invincible;

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
From the looks of it, I think his father put an end to his life by locking him up there. His father got tired of covering up for him and his killings.

myx

sArNieZ
this lakorn is soo scary. omg. i totally got scared by this movie. can't wait for the next episode.
i think cherman should end up with pana instead of her ex. i hope her ex dies by mart's doing.
can't wait for the next episode.

whoa. i thought kawee from sawan bieng was spoiled, this dude is 100x more spoiled and evil. good lord. :eek:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
dude was even evil in the past. :lol: i wasn't expecting that.

let's see.
when he was alive, he was severely disfigured from a tumor growing out of his head (another Sarnie told me this). I'm not sure about the tumor, but he was severely disfigured. he's the only son of a top high official. so he's rich and his household has a lot of slaves. he pretty much demeans almost everyone but his dad... always calling them "prai" (low class? i think). maybe it was a self protection thing being rude and demeaning everyone.

one day he asks his dad for a specific woman slave to serve him. he never shows his face to her until one day he went to some kind of festival to watch her there from afar. a fight starts among the people, and mart's veil falls off him while he was trying to save the girl. people started calling him "na pee" (ghost face i think). he gets upset, says something rude "prai," and they start hitting him. the girl pleads with them to stop, since they're at the wat or something. mart runs away, and she goes after him. she sincerely doesn't care about his appearance.

mart seems to fall in love with her, but she already has a boyfriend who she loves. so he rapes, beats & traps the girl. eventually, he kills her out of anger.

following that, he proceeds to take on many young slave girls as wives. those who opposed him would get beaten.

that's all i've watched so far. ^_^

thanks for the summary i was watching it but don't understand at all..

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
The only way to destroy him is to burn down that house. Since, they can't find his body to burn. It's not scary, it's more like suspense/thriller type.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is almost over.
I'm also thinking they are going to burn down Marts house and he will be gone forever.
I'm sort of watching this lakorn but only bits its just not my type but I really wanna see the end. hehe i will definitly watch the ending though. ^_^