Nimit Marn(Tv Scene)

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I saw part 1, Pra'ek had six sense or something. Mart have Janurlee bring pretty girl to him so he could kill her. So far so good, but I think Ploy is not n'ek material.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the episode 1.
Its just so interesting! :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ploys so gorgeous in this lakorn. her hair is really nice too. so far, im liking it. this and harb kong mae. its mysterious and i want to continue on. marts so oogly looking with the mask but when it transform to his normal self, hes so handsome!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
how is mart not pr'ek? man, that sucks, I've been waiting for this cause I wanted to see mart and ploy pair up...damn, am I gonna hate mart's character cause he's an ass or am I gonna like him still like how I liked dan dispite his koon lrat character?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I just saw episode 1 with my sister yesterday. This ia a really good series. Mart has improved his acting skills, and Ploy is just gogeous!! She can wear anything and still look fantastic... I love this kind of lakorn...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i so envy ploy lol. she looked so beautiful in the gown dancing w/mart. they are a good looking pair but too bad mart isnt pra'ek. i agree, his acting has improved

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah this movie so good!
But too bad Mart isnt P'ek.
He has improved.
But yeah I have to say this again Ploy looks so gorgeous in this movie ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mart isn't pr'ek? Dno't tell me Aun is... I don't like that guy so much... <_< He doesn't even look good.

katia

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn looks good, ploy is so pretty here

i think mart is pra-ek, too but a pra-ek rai like how bee n. was the star in saeng soon and was rai. he's doing a good job. i'm impressed. i never imagined him doing this kind of role. ploy is really beautiful in here.

is mart a roach or bat by the way? i just know he's some kind of monster.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
i think mart is pra-ek, too but a pra-ek rai like how bee n. was the star in saeng soon and was rai. he's doing a good job. i'm impressed. i never imagined him doing this kind of role. ploy is really beautiful in here.

is mart a roach or bat by the way? i just know he's some kind of monster.

LOL...he is neither a roach or a bat...he's not an animal monster...none of that... the reason he looks that way is because he has a huge humongous tumor growing out of his head... and before you ask "Can that really happen?" I suggest you google "The elephant man syndrome" pretty tragic disease....

for some reason, i thought i saw pics of roaches, spiders or bats in the opening vid. :lol: tumor makes sense. thanks for the 411. :D i can't wait to see eps. showing his past.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I love how ploy still liked him and didn't think anything of how mart was looking at her, like come on, you gotta be blind to not know that he's obviously NOT checking you out the good way with the kind of look...but oh well, it is Mart haha...
but I don't understand, is this a flashback of before the girl died/jump off school building? or did she die then ploy moved into the house?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I love how ploy still liked him and didn't think anything of how mart was looking at her, like come on, you gotta be blind to not know that he's obviously NOT checking you out the good way with the kind of look...but oh well, it is Mart haha...
but I don't understand, is this a flashback of before the girl died/jump off school building? or did she die then ploy moved into the house?

Yep... the girl that jumped off the building in the beginning is Pana's (Aun Witiya) friend.... and that happened before Ploy moved into the haunted condo/house or whatever that place is.... additionally... episode 3 was soooooo scary for me... and I feel so sorry for Ploy's friend, Jennie Thanida.... and what makes this ghost/monster (Mart Kritsada) so much more scarier is the fact that he can practically go anywhere even in your dreams....arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....