Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like living in this thread now. :D

I don't know what happened to them but all I know is they are not couple LOL. I used to want them to be real life couple after watching a few of their lakorns (Payong, Dao pra sook, silohit,etc). :D Wishful thinking.
i still have hope for num and kob because they are not married yet. yes i know she's with brook, but, hehe, not married ^_^

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Peug is super cute.... I think that she will have a bright future in Exact and hope to see more of her lakorn.....Like the chemistry between Pong and Peug so much..... I think that Pong were every in to this acting especially the scence he gotta hug or kiss her .... :p Pong probably want to anyway....lol I watced SamNumSamMung Tonight show and Pong and Peug were there... everybody said that Pong always teased Peung all the time...He said that cause Peug is so young and it made him like love to tease.... No wondering we feel that in the lakorn too....lol

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
Peug is super cute.... I think that she will have a bright future in Exact and hope to see more of her lakorn.....Like the chemistry between Pong and Peug so much..... I think that Pong were every in to this acting especially the scence he gotta hug or kiss her .... :p Pong probably want to anyway....lol I watced SamNumSamMung Tonight show and Pong and Peug were there... everybody said that Pong always teased Peung all the time...He said that cause Peug is so young and it made him like love to tease.... No wondering we feel that in the lakorn too....lol

Omg....thats how i feel. Pong and Peung make such a cute couple. I was surfing around and Hack and Pong are like best friends in real life so when Hack was teasing Pong about Pong liking Peung, there's more to the story then whats really being said. And Hack even said that Pong would call and tell him that he was being "mean to HIS n'ek"! Whether they are a real couple or not...people (like his mother) sure love them together!

And come on in an interview she (Peung) said " no one knows whats gonna happen in the future about them" (Lyn's Blog) and Pong said in the 3Num3Mum interview..."they might be friends now and in the future they might date..." Sounds like some people practiced a story.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
sigh... i miss ngao asoke... :( . they better have another lakorn together!!! & this time a willing or a rawr scene!!! geezeee.... lmao.

I love how pueng isn't skinny. she's very curvy. :) :blush: we need more actresses like her!!! :)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
awwwww i cant believe that ngao asoke has been moved to the old lakorn area!!!! n pom ruk roy adeed i s still at the other one! awwww!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm going to get the movie hehe. I asked my mom to buy it for me. But anyways I'm so sad. I so miss Ngao Askoke. :(

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh? i thought you are thai kaylac. my mom never buys any lakorns, it's always me, i buy and she watches them! :lol:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I am thai. But shes going to buy me the thai copy hehe. I'm only 14 too so my mom has to buy it for me haha.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I miss this thread! This was my first active lakorn thread. I wasn't even that active in SB thread eventhough SB gave me a huge fever.