Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ngao asoke is dubbed in khmer!!! :yahoo: just found 2 versions on youtube, but not completed hélas :lmao: no matter, i can understand what they said now :yahoo: :yahoo: if you want to watch, go on ladyaunt (pgd) channel and sreyngim (ntry)

shaddy

sarNie Egg
hehe....as of now...ngao asoke have a total of 238 pages and Phom Ruk Roy Adeed have 382 pages....u notice the numbers?....same numbers

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so happy!!! my aunt has it and i can borrow her copy!!! the dubbing Cie sucks but at leat i can understand what they said!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am starting to watch this lakorn this weekend.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I still like the old version 'cause it entirely focuses on the main couple but new version, Pong is so hot!! He did a great job and never fail to amaze me more. :D I want a Thai copy but so lazy to go to the store, though.... :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I still like the old version 'cause it entirely focuses on the main couple but new version, Pong is so hot!! He did a great job and never fail to amaze me more. :D I want a Thai copy but so lazy to go to the store, though.... :p
tina is uploading this one in HQ so no need to buy... i have my own copies!!! 2 differents dubbers: PGD and SM 131, they're all good and now, i wait for the mayura's version...