Narng Barp

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh mu gosh..i didnt even know that was oh..lol..i was like whos that..wonder who she gonna get with

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah looks really interesting. Think will give it a chance and see if its worth to continue then. But i like the cast here, especially benz and tao oooh, and it's airing in thai starting on monday.....horray!

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
From the pictures it looks like a really good lakorn. Wow so many actors and actresses. Can't wait. hehe

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Mann said:
damn benz look scary! she can act mean!
[post="60238"][/post]​
yea totaly agree man i want to see this lakorn the store don't even have it so dumb Benz can act scary cause she got big eyes is Ae n'eak or benz i know its ae but they shouldn't make ae a ghost :blink:

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps. 1 was so good. but omg it is so scary. but yeah asian productions are always scaring but the fact that its not like regular ghosts but traditional thai ghosts wearing all the clothing and the scary traditional music......ahhh. the acting is so good by all the actors. theres so many emotions played.

well theres 3 main guys: aum (hot, haha), andy, and this other guy that usually is p'ek's friend (ton is his name in the lakorn). the three guys are in the present time however andy plays as the rich owner of the 'ruen' in the past but also the owner of a historical buisness (kinda like national geographic). anyways, andy has accomplished a lot and wants to start a lakorn production but has to do with history. he comes up with the lakorn called nang barb. khem is a photographer who works for andy. she is tomboyish and comes from a well off family. it seems that andy likes khem. oh petalada likes andy but it seems that andy only thinks of oh as a sister. aum is an actor, the 'pra long' (the p'ek's friend). it appears that he used to date or was friends with khem before. they kinda bicker a little, it's cute. and 'ton' he is an actor as well but the p'ek in the lakorns. he's gay and i'm assuming he used to like aum. tao sarocha is an actress and is a little stuck up. however, in the past, tao s. was a good person and was andy's respected wife. well these are the important characters in the present time.

the ghosts are: ae issariya and benz.

well the story basically starts off with aum and his friends visiting this home stay. aum goes in the 'ruen' and witnesses weird things. basically benz was playing tricks. aum wakes up from a nightmare where he fell into a room onto a pile of blood and his hand is on knife stabbed into benz. then the lakorn follows through where they introduce everyone. in the past, andy and tao move into their new home with their 2 children. ae is ambitious and pretty. she's the children's caretaker and is considered a 'tad' or a slave. she later puts 'ya sanaeh' into andy's tea. ae becomes andy's 2nd wife that is not respected. tao is upset bc andy has always been faithful. later we find out that the slaves will soon be liberated under rama V. however, ae poisions the two children and tao. ae wantedd to slowly poision them so that it would look like they got sick and died. however everyone else knew and the other slaves took ae and hung her right in front of ae's mother.

back to the present, andy is getting his lakorn started by getting all the actors and actresses. he hires oh p. as PR and they his crew all move to the place called bang barp. he explains to the press that this places was his birthplace and the story of nang barp is merely a myth. he says that the myth however indeed take place in the particular house he is using for his lakorn.

that's basically it. benz was floats around which is really scary. she's got those evil eyes. she hasn't has an important part yet.

also, this topic should be moved under the currently showing or broadcasting folder. oh and um i think that aum and khem are the main couple.
yeah sorry my summary sucks.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
The lakorn is already airing....:) on Ch. 3.

the first part is soo scary Benz plays a good ghost! Soo believeable...the lakorn is based on a novel....

and the main pra'ek and nang'ek will be Um & Khem....

U can dl this lakorn @ Memory Box :)