Nangfah Satan (Ch.3 1994)

S

sunflower

this lakorn has one of the greatest plot.... i just love how johnny does everything to get revenge... he was able to capture all the girls attention... he was superb.. numfone was good too.. i just love it when she gets mad at johnny... ^_^

OH.. I AM UPLOADING THIS LAKORN IN THE BUDDIE MEDIA SECTION... THANKS TO SARN FOR THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER! AND PLEASE DON'T REQUEST FOR EPISODES.. CAUSE I CAN ONLY UPLOAD WHAT SARN UPLOADS.. BUT IF THE LINKS ARE EXPIRED.. THAN YOU CAN PM ME TO REUPLOAD IT.. ;)

believe it or not.. after stating that one should not request for uploads for new episodes.. i got a PM to upload the next episode already

sarN

sarNie Granny
and isn't it twisted dat he acutally kiss / make out wiht the sister in law OMG... american

junne

i think that this lakorn would have been way better if the pek and the nek marry earlier...there would have been more drama between them as the pek finds more ways to torture her...lol...

a big thank you to sarN for taking the time to upload this lakorn... :D :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
june said:
i think that this lakorn would have been way better if the pek and the nek marry earlier...there would have been more drama between them as the pek finds more ways to torture her...lol...

a big thank you to sarN for taking the time to upload this lakorn... :D :p
[post="87235"][/post]​

true true cuz she did show sign of "jealous" after they marry and in one of Numfom agreedment after they were married he can't have anyother girl beside her :lmao: :lmao:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
**he was able to capture all the girls attentionHe**

He might get all the girls attention, but he still mad because Numforn does show interest on him. Yeah, I agreed, they should marry at least in the middle of the lakorn. I also want Johnny's character to be suffer more, he didn't. I meant it sad how did all that to her family. I like how she response back to him every time they argued. I also think the ending is kind of suck, it is disappoint me though (in the hospital). Well it just my opinion.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
and isn't it twisted dat he acutally kiss / make out wiht the sister in law OMG... american
[post="87159"][/post]​

He would not have done it to Lita if she wasn't a "Vichawait" eheheh

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
wow this lakorn is very good! but i had to watch it from ep 2 on b/c i couldn't seem to dl eps 1 at all! I was able to dl all the other eps up to 8 without a problem but eps 1 is so hard to dl cuz it stops like around 40 some mb.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I have this lakorn! I thought i was the only one who liked this lakorn. Johnny looked so young in this lakorn. And the n'ek she's pretty too. This lakorn does have a good plot. I love the revenge stuff... :blink:

S

sunflower

noiki said:
wow this lakorn is very good! but i had to watch it from ep 2 on b/c i couldn't seem to dl eps 1 at all! I was able to dl all the other eps up to 8 without a problem but eps 1 is so hard to dl cuz it stops like around 40 some mb.
[post="87800"][/post]​

you still didn't get episode one? i uploaded it many times... if it doesn't work just pm me... and i'll upload it to you some other way.. sorry :sweat:

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i still didn't get eps 1. i don't know why it's just that one cuz i was able to get every other one after that. maybe eps one doesn't like me lolz

sarN

sarNie Granny
tye-niranh said:
Is this lakorn recommended? After reading what you buddies wrote, I kinda want to see it now.
[post="91191"][/post]​

it a must see ! the PK and N"K is so funnie ... i love their cat / dog fight ! --> o' it not a comdey though i say funnie but it acutally a revenge/drama . It's have to be JOnny's best lakorn ever. :lmao:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
The ending of this lakorn was so good. It made up for all and for me going back to re-watching it hehe
Thank you Sarn for uploading this one, i tried it out and its a great lakorn, so sad after they marry, but its a happy ending right? B)

sarN

sarNie Granny
my number 1 lakorn ... though the n'k and p'k didn't get along like 80% of the time in the lakorn but they one funnie couple when they fight LOL>>>> i wish they remake it for reall and in the remake it be cool if they marry early in the lakorn :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL >>> june girl ! I have another oldies lakorn with a "R" ... i bet u love it LOL>>>> i'll upload it next month after i finsh Sirum and Sayrua lakonr hahaha

junne

sarN said:
LOL >>> june girl ! I have another oldies lakorn with a "R"  ... i bet u love it LOL>>>> i'll upload it next month after i finsh Sirum and Sayrua lakonr hahaha
[post="104563"][/post]​

that's great. i believe you if you say that i will like it :rolleyes: :p ..hahaha...cant wait to watch it...chat with you later...ive been so busy lately working and having to sleep so early...