My first try!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
This is my first artwork. Actually I can't really say its an artwork because I didn't do much other than make it flash. But trust me it took hard work and patience(something i generally don't have)! It took me maybe 5 hrs to figure it out because I was stuck on the stupid part of duplicating the frames. Yep i couldn't find out where that was. lol. so please criticize or compliment, i don't really care. I just wanted to post up my first work! lol.

here's a recent one

For my myspace.

this one does not really count but i love the colors

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
awww,how cute nong nai! i'm so glad that i'm the first one to comment on your pictures! well at least u did your best! also your better than me because you know what, i don't know how to make anything.lol. :lol:

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
pretty good for a first timer chenruknote! they look great better than how i would have done them. Your use of colors are superb, love them. keep it up! :yahoo:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks yajvaj, t3rRi and sweetie_tootie for the compliments. I will try to post more when i learn how to make other things. I really need to learn how to make banners. Hopefully, I will learn soon!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks Pinky and Poopympang for the encouragement. But u guys r so much better at it than me, this is all I know how to do!! I suck so much!

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks P'Patt and HuabNag for complimenting.

mai pen arai lok ka nong nai. i love all your artworks,very cute! keep up the excellent work na ka. i can't wait to see what you are going to make next.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
awww P'patt thanks for the encouragement. I made 2 new ones recently. Actually I made 3 but the other one kinda looks like bad so i don't want to post it. lol.

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
you are so very welcome ka nong nai! and p'patt chob the new artworks mak mak ka! suay mak ka! u did a very nice job on all of them! and eventually you'll get better at them don't worry! :D

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
I love your new artwork, especially the puzzle piece looking design. The colors used are very intriguing as well. keep it up!