My first try!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks everyone for all the compliments. HEre is another one that i made instead of going to sleep even though i have to wake up at 5 am tomorrow! lol! i love pinky and arnas they r so adorable!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
thanks for complimenting everyone. when i have time i will make some more new ones but right now i am too worried of being attacked by ppl because of the stupid army core game!!!! lol!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
hey ur artworks r very good... keep up the good work...
Thanks for the compliment Nena. Ur artwork is so much prettier than mine though!!! I love Araya and Note on urs..so cute!

wow...i like it...good job!
Thanks Lil_Babe for the complimet!!

omg! chenruknote these artworks areee so pretty, girl make more, awww these are fantasic, :wub:
Thanks for the encouragement Mann i will make more right now since I am uploading and I have nothing else to do..lol.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
A banner I made even though its kinda huge...lol. cee and amy r cute though!

OMG i have to fix it because its not showing up! wth is wrong with it? anyways if it doesn't show then just look at my signature because its a mini version of it!

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
Nong Nai that is so pretty! You are getting better and better at this! You rock so much little Nai. P'Patt dee jai duay na ka Nong Nai ka. Suay mak jing jing ka!

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Nong nai i really love ur recent artworks. They are superb especially the animated version i love it. Poo and Bon look good in ur artwork. I want to see more! keep up the awesome work. :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks for the compliment Pinky, however ur artwork look so much better than mine. I am in the process of making an Aum and Oil one because there is this person at Myspace that asked me to make an Aum and Oil one and I think I will. I just don't know where to find really nice looking pics of them two together. I can find singles pics but I want some pics of them together. I think I will have to search long and hard. First off I think I will go to aumclubusa.com because they have nice pics and i think they are bound to have some of aum and oil together!