MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Noticed that, too. Only that post with her ex, right? It would create news again if she kept it. But many users have seen it already. Wonder if they're talking now. It can't be just accidentally posted since it's a separate post.
Yeah thats what im saying. It was a seperate post with 2 pictures of her amd her ex bf. Thats wierd for her to post and then delete

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Taew and Mint are both in Paris with Patricia, Got, Poy, and Golf at an event. Taew looked cute.
I remember last time they went with the same team (L'Officiel) to Abu Dhabi for Ashi Studio's fashion show, Ann was there as well. I need to find the clip because they all looked beautiful and AS gowns are to die for too!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I remember last time they went with the same team (L'Officiel) to Abu Dhabi for Ashi Studio's fashion show, Ann was there as well. I need to find the clip because they all looked beautiful and AS gowns are to die for too!
Chompoo was there too. Seems like they had fun.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
i don't get it, why is Anne there? i really adore Matt Mew Taew but not really Toey and Mint, after them five are in a squad together im liking them more and more. im not too big on friend groups but I like this one because I feel like they are some of the underrated actresses and girls that didn't "fit in" with other squads.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i don't get it, why is Anne there? i really adore Matt Mew Taew but not really Toey and Mint, after them five are in a squad together im liking them more and more. im not too big on friend groups but I like this one because I feel like they are some of the underrated actresses and girls that didn't "fit in" with other squads.
I wasnt really into toey before this gang was formed but i love her now! I just never payed enough attention to her. Still not that into her as n'ek yet though

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Mew's birthday and Nakee 2 release is coming up, hopefully we'll get to see the girls support the film by attending the premiere/screening of it.

ella0411

sarNie Adult