MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Next birthday celebrations will be for Mew in Sept.

- I'm kind of hoping Channel 3 calendar will have the girls together but we'll have to wait and see what the theme is for 2019. In the meantime, the girls magazine shoot with Praew should be out next Saturday.

DkiDsmAU4AE_4HL.jpg DkiDsETU8AEbpS-.jpg
(cr: mint.c + taew)

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The difference between the youngest and the oldest :risas3:

Poor Taew... just before she could take a photo of the food. Mint and Mew tandem. :pancarta:

(IG story: Mint, Taew, Toey)
Omg! These girls :risas3: is there ever a dull moment with these bunch ? :risas3: BTW what doll is that, that Matt got? She seem so happy with it :facepalm: and Taew, my poor baby girl keep getting her food stolen :risas3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmbN9N_gglE/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=r17znh65z9of

BTW happy birthday to the gorgeous Mintie Mint :icon12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 23167
View attachment 23168 View attachment 23169
Cr. To rightful owners
Here are some shots from the shoot i found
The mag is officially released now ??

Idk what shoot this was for but wooow Mint looks so sexy and sultry :love::love::love: she looks absolutely gorgeous! her and Pupaa look good together <3 and pupaas body is pretty nice!
View attachment 23170 View attachment 23171 View attachment 23172
Cr. To rightful owners
I like the second pic with her and her BF. She looks hot :love:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The mag is officially released now ??

I like the second pic with her and her BF. She looks hot :love:
I dont think its out yet cause i dont see any fans poating the magazine. I got these pics from longchamps thailand ig story. One of their bags was on the cover photo so they added pics of the magazine on their story

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think Mint and Pupaa's love relationship is so cute.
Me too! He was there for her and stayed with her during the hardest time of her career! I like pupaa. I get no bad vibes from him. Hes kind of like Chompoo's husband all laid back and stuff. Plus he gets along with her friends too! but i just hope he isnt like his brother