MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
So since @ella0411 and I have taken quite an interest in the MT squad we decided that the girls deserve a thread of their own. :worship2: So feel free for anyone to share pics or news regarding any of them here :thumbup:
Let me start with the girls first public get together pic, that kinda made me fell inlove with them. These group of girls has got to be the cutest group I have seen in a while.. they seem to be radiating good vibes and you could actually feel the good/positive energy surrounding them all. :icon12:
64F70FAD-F00E-4CFD-AE4B-BE67B6043AC5.jpeg

ella0411

sarNie Adult
So since @ella0411 and I have taken quite an interest in the MT squad we decided that the girls deserve a thread of their own. :worship2: So feel free for anyone to share pics or news regarding any of them here :thumbup:
Let me start with the girls first public get together pic, that kinda made me fell inlove with them. These group of girls has got to be the cutest group I have seen in a while.. they seem to be radiating good vibes and you could actually feel the good/positive energy surrounding them all. :icon12:
View attachment 17628
They took another photo with the same position. :)
Screenshot_20180625_114812.png

I still wonder why did they come up with "Furby" lol

Last edited:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Seem like they were trying to recreate this image hahah .
Here the clip to it .. it looks like Matt bf was there too. Isn’t he the one sitting down in the light blue shirt ?
https://instagram.com/p/Bkb3NCYlBja/
View attachment 17641
Yep I am also wondering how they came up with Furby Hahah
Not sure if that's her bf, his side profile looks different. There were lots of guys helping them re-create the photo! lol

EDIT: The guy wasn't Matt's bf.

Taew even had to roll up her sleeves :risas3:
I like how Matt just casually puts her arms on Mint's shoulder coz she's so tall lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure if that's her bf, his side profile looks different. There were lots of guys helping them re-create the photo! lol

EDIT: The guy wasn't Matt's bf.

Taew even had to roll up her sleeves :risas3:
I like how Matt just casually puts her arms on Mint's shoulder coz she's so tall lol
Oh I thought that guy looked a lot like Matt bf..
I love that gif .. Matt is like the supermodel in the group and the other are like midgets Hahahah .. Mint isn’t much shorter then Matt though.
Cr. https://instagram.com/p/BkanCifFQRF/
C71EB0E3-8145-4096-8DDA-3A41137B1EE3.jpeg

ella0411

sarNie Adult
The tallies and the shorties! :p

One funny moment from last night:
Mint shooting and targeting the butt :pancarta:

They officially call themselves just "Furby" now. Matt posted about their gang name (the hashtag) being too long. lol And Mew just used only "Furby" as her caption. I like how they realky have a name for this gang. ;)

There are "VS" (versus) photos of Thug Life Gang and Furby Gang on IG. :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The tallies and the shorties! :p

One funny moment from last night:
Mint shooting and targeting the butt :pancarta:

They officially call themselves just "Furby" now. Matt posted about their gang name (the hashtag) being too long. lol And Mew just used only "Furby" as her caption. I like how they realky have a name for this gang. ;)

There are "VS" (versus) photos of Thug Life Gang and Furby Gang on IG. :p
Hahahahah who’s butt was mint aiming at ?? Was it Matt ?? :risas3: Aww I haven’t seen the pic of the thug life VS the furby gang on IG, have you got the link to it ??

Group shot with the boys.
Cr. https://instagram.com/p/BkcAiTxHnns/
3893F707-4973-45A0-83C1-1B3D245BE6C2.jpeg

P

PrincessKarina

Thanks girlies for this thread! I get to see all the girls together in here especially my two favorites Taew and Mew! Those two cuties! Lol! @Kay123 @ella0411 :p

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Hahahahah who’s butt was mint aiming at ?? Was it Matt ?? :risas3:
It was Taew's, I suppose. Matt looked like she went out of the game. The girl can't even move her feet and shoot! :risas3: She pushed Mint while laughing and said "Crazy!" in Thai lol

Aww I haven’t seen the pic of the thug life VS the furby gang on IG, have you got the link to it ??
I will compile them later when I get home. I can't see photos in IG right now lol bad connection.

Thanks girlies for this thread! I get to see all the girls together in here especially my two favorites Taew and Mew! Those two cuties! Lol! @Kay123 @ella0411 :p
I'm fangirling over this gang since their Phuket trip! Haha. Nice to see other nang eks as their normal selves since Matt is my only fave and she's the only one I'm following right now. I'm loving this gang. :p

P

PrincessKarina

It’s nice we all have our favorites and not so favorites in here. But we are keeping it neutral and mature. I do see these girls have a natural down to earth vibe! I love it. I’m not a fan of Matt but I’m not closed minded either. I’m kind of anticipating MLFAS but since I’m no longer a fan of Nadech (due to his constant boring pairing with Yaya who I don’t care for) and I’m not a fan of Matt...we’ll see. I love the Korean original piece! Thanks for sharing the gang in here sweetie! :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am fangirling over these gang to since their Phuket trip aswell .. and I am sure the thug life is fangirling over them too :risas3: @PrincessKarina @ella0411 i guess we all have our bias but nonetheless I love all the other girls too now .. they all just seem to have great personalities.. It would be nice to see the girls and their Bf all go out to dinner (of course minus Mew since she is single lolz)

P

PrincessKarina

I am fangirling over these gang to since their Phuket trip aswell .. and I am sure the thug life is fangirling over them too :risas3: @PrincessKarina @ella0411 i guess we all have our bias but nonetheless I love all the other girls too now .. they all just seem to have great personalities.. It would be nice to see the girls and their Bf all go out to dinner (of course minus Mew since she is single lolz)
For real. They all seems to have well rounded personalities. It’s nice and refreshing!