MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

twister02

M♥K
I wonder if kimmy or yaya would ever join these girls for dinner one day? Im not sure if any if the girls are close friends with them. Im surprised the media hasnt made a big uproar about KimYa not being "invited" to their dinners like they did with margie.
I don't even think of this happening. I mean, they are friends with Mint but I don't see them hanging out lately. The only close link they have is Margie who is not even part of the group yet. Even Toey is not close to them. I think Thai media knows it too that there will be a slim chance for KimYa to even join one of Furby gang's dinner but if they want drama and news, maybe they will touch this in the future. Who knows :lol:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm still a little bit hurt whenever I see Alek and Toey together cause I'm more of a Alex-Toey fan haha. Sorry for the drama. Anyways, I'm also one of the few who loves to see Margie with them.
Oh I totally feel you cus I was too and it felt a little odd but seeing that this Alex is happy makes me happy too. Lol. Bitter sweet kinda thing.

I wonder if kimmy or yaya would ever join these girls for dinner one day? Im not sure if any if the girls are close friends with them. Im surprised the media hasnt made a big uproar about KimYa not being "invited" to their dinners like they did with margie.
Lol .... :p
I was surprised too cus didnt they made a big deal out of Mint not going to Kim's graduation? I'm like hello, she didnt go to Mew's movie opening and that would have been a bit more important to Mint. :rolleyes:

Was that Mews so called “hiso bf” I see on another group post?? :sad6::sad6: Hisos are so whacky looking :rolleyes::rolleyes: all their significant others were there too except for Taew’s bf, who’s probably busy. Oh man~~ say goodbye to “Dream couples” ahahaha :risas3::p

Would love to see Davika and whoever else join the dinner too. Good to see all the girls so close!;):thumbup:
Girl your dream couple waved goodbye 4 years ago :celebrate16::risas3:

twister02

M♥K
^ Lol! Thai media can create drama whenever they want. Mint sent out flowers to Kim tho. I honestly believe these girls are friends off cam (these girls I mean the Furby gang and KimYaGie). Some of them are close enough to have dinners together and some are friends but not that close. As long as they respect each other and don't have dramas with anyone anymore,I'm happy. I love my mature girls. :)

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
kim and yaya probably wont. the media always tries to stir up drama with mint and kim alot so the girls will probably not want to be seen together. the last time kim and mint were together, the media had a field day and mark didnt like it lol.
plus yaya is just close to kim and margie out of the ch3 girls so she probably wont be seen in their mix.
as long as women and encouraging and uplifting each other, then i am happy. i really dislike cattiness and drama.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Girl your dream couple waved goodbye 4 years ago :celebrate16::risas3:
:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::fighting3::fighting12:

~~

Let me have my 50shades couple ok?! :p
onscreen ya :p

~~~~~

I think Yaya is the most busy out of everyone, so maybe she has the least time for everyone else. She’ll hang out with Kimmy and Margie once in a while when she has time lol but yea~~ Ya is really selective cuz she’s just crazy busy tbh.

I think all girls are cordial with one another tho.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The only reason why I think Margie was asked about the group is because she has an equation with all the girls, the same can't be said for either Kim or Yaya.
As for Mint.C x Kim, at the end of the day it's all water under the bridge and whatever has happened in the past has been dealt with, thankfully everyone involved is in a much more happier space now.
If more people start randomly joining their meet-ups then great, I think the girls + Ou Smith would be a fun group to hang out with.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
kim and yaya probably wont. the media always tries to stir up drama with mint and kim alot so the girls will probably not want to be seen together. the last time kim and mint were together, the media had a field day and mark didnt like it lol.
plus yaya is just close to kim and margie out of the ch3 girls so she probably wont be seen in their mix.
as long as women and encouraging and uplifting each other, then i am happy. i really dislike cattiness and drama.
Oh yeah i remember the whole "stumbling" comment mark made about mint. Lol get over it dude!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg they're so super cute!!!!!!!!!

Margie does seem a lot closer to Mint than Kim and Yaya or maybe it just seems that way cus they have the same traveling buddies.

Oh yeah i remember the whole "stumbling" comment mark made about mint. Lol get over it dude!
Well girls do mature a lot quicker than guys;):risas3:.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Shout out to our girl Mew for winning Best Supporting Actress (Rak Nakara) at the Nataraja Awards tonight.
37932186_225453774822725_5006349442270363648_n.jpg 38281768_271263120133870_15694347370496000_n.jpg 37687255_1855070291229233_518997113539919872_n.jpg 38265268_286549465453083_7929600292411146240_n.jpg
(cr: mewnitthafanclub_official)

- I don't know who the party is specifically for but I spotted Triple M + a girl in the purple wig all get cakes.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with everyone. The girls are a lot older now and more mature. They are all looking at different things while walking side by side along this entertainment road.

I'm still waiting for Furby meets KDTN lol.
We are all waiting for that meeting :worship2: Furby and KDTN please please collaborate soon:worship2:

Shout out to our girl Mew for winning an Best Supporting Actress (Rak Nakara) at the Nataraja Awards tonight.
View attachment 21223 View attachment 21225 View attachment 21222 View attachment 21224
(cr: mewnitthafanclub_official)

- I don't know who the party is specifically for but I spotted Triple M + a girl in the purple wig all get cakes.
Mew was super gorgeous at the award tonight .. congrats to the cutie :icon12:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Screenshot_20180805_225329.jpg
(ize_pitchapong)
I think they included Matt in the "August babies" birthday celeb because she only got a party from her gang. And this is from 3M's another set of friends. Suddenly reminded me of Jom-Kaew-Kun from their lakorn. :)

Matt's cake is so different from the other 3. The Little Mermaid themed again and the wig's color. :p

(mint_chalida)

Omg they're so super cute!!!!!!!!!

Margie does seem a lot closer to Mint than Kim and Yaya or maybe it just seems that way cus they have the same traveling buddies.
Maybe Kim and Yaya are just really closer since they're bestfriends.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Questions: Have Bomb & Mint been really good friends since their lakorn together or is he good friends with Mint's boyfriend and that's how they became close friends? (or a combination of both? lol). I've noticed he hangs out with them quite a bit, which I thought was cute but only now thought about how this came about.
- On another note, I find it really commendable that Margie was able to keep her own equations with the girls (Mint x Kim) intact. I doubt they would've made her choose sides when the drama from the past happened but it wouldn't have been easy on her initially.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Margie stayed completely neutral along with Boy. I applauded them for that.

So yes the bday was a celebration for both Mint and Margie given by Mint and Margie's friends, the one they ususlly travelled with.

Questions: Have Bomb & Mint been really good friends since their lakorn together or is he good friends with Mint's boyfriend and that's how they became close friends? (or a combination of both? lol). I've noticed he hangs out with them quite a bit, which I thought was cute but only now thought about how this came about.
- On another note, I find it really commendable that Margie was able to keep her own equations with the girls (Mint x Kim) intact. I doubt they would've made her choose sides when the drama from the past happened but it wouldn't have been easy on her initially.
Bomb and Mint got closer from their lakorns but he became really good friends with her brother Mond and Puppah. Their friendship is cute too.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That’s really sweet of them throwing everyone bday party. My IG will filled with pictures of Furby and KDTN gangs if they do meet up. Hoping they do soon! Matt look really good in that pink wig. Now I wanna see her in a spy action lakorn!
Ooo you know which lakorn comes to mind (if a remake), Nang Nok Tor with Bua Chompoo Ford and Paul P!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Seeing all the wig stuff I thought they were having a sailor moon theme party or something. I forget it’s Margie’s bday too. All so close in bday. Next month is Mew’s! The wigs look funny but they’re so cute in them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't mind Margie being part of the group. Her life is set, married and just enjoying everything. She doesn't seem to have time to be jealous at anyone.

Also Ou Smith, that guy is so chill that he feel like he belong in the group. I genuinely love Matt and gets along with anyone. I am glad they are super close now the Furby...Matt needs all the support she can get. But they are like sisters.