MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Awwwww Mew looks so gorgeous in that gold suit!!! Tara looks cute and what the heck is Matt wearing?! @preetam is that outfit from the set?!

Um question: is Ou gay?
lol Taew and Matt's outfits were like their characters from GS and MLFTS. :p I'm starting to get used to her not-so-flattering outfits.

I thought Ou Smith is dating someone? The girl on his IG stories. But he really seems gay.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don't follow Ou well enough to know if his dating anyone, so I'm not going to guess either on what he identifies as when it comes to his orientation too. All we know for sure is that the girls are tight with him which is cool.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
the girls all look so nice and dressed up and then theres Ou with his hoody and sweats on lol i wonder how many guys are envious of him seeing him hanging out with the industrys top girls all the time

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't follow Ou well enough to know if his dating anyone, so I'm not going to guess either on what he identifies as when it comes to his orientation too. All we know for sure is that the girls are tight with him which is cool.
I was wondering cus like he's really tight with Matt. They even vacations together so like I'm wondering if he is and if not, is he interested in Matt or are they just besties?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I just saw this on Mew's IG lol.
36772886_269216567174471_254631177707585536_n.jpg

Ah so that is where Taew disappeared to, to go and support her bestie :icon12: wondering why she left the meet and greet with JJ early. Love my furby girls :icon12:

Has any one seen this MV with Mint and Ananda ? Thought there chemistry was pretty good :thumbup:
- Yaaasss! A Mint x Ananda lakorn is what we deserve.

I was wondering cus like he's really tight with Matt. They even vacations together so like I'm wondering if he is and if not, is he interested in Matt or are they just besties?
The only reason I know him is because of his equation with Matt lol. From what little I do know, he treats Matt like a little sister and her ex-bf clearly trusted him enough that he was chill with how close they were.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
they're just besties! he said he sees her as a little sister. plus i don't think matts ex bf would have let him hang out with her so much if he suspected that Ou was interested in Matt

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just saw this on Mew's IG lol.
View attachment 19696

- Yaaasss! A Mint x Ananda lakorn is what we deserve.

The only reason I know him is because of his equation with Matt lol. From what little I do know, he treats Matt like a little sister and her ex-bf clearly trusted him enough that he was chill with how close they were.
omg too funny! i love how they always tag a missing member of the group when they're not there haha