MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Here's the news about who Mew may be dating

http://dai.upyim.co/19030/
Gosh Thai hiso(s) are so ugly seriously.. not to be mean but most of them look deformed :(

Oh goodness~~ I’ll need to hear it from Mew’s mouth to see if she’s seeing anyone for real lol cuz I know she was claiming “single” when I last saw words from her mouth. Plus, when it comes to articles, thai media are very nasty. They can write any sh*t they want and just throw peoples names around, too. It looks like a fan claimed she saw Mew going to a concert with that hiso but when I saw Mew’s Ig at Bruno Mars concert, she was with a very young cute boy. Lol ahaha. Sometimes not everyone who goes to concerts are always bf/gf, they could just be friends. But when you’re a dara, if you’re caught in a concert with some hiso, you automatically get labeled dating lol:nut::nut::nut:

I’ll believe it when I hear it from Mew’s mouth lol :rolleyes:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
They're so pretty here! The furby tho. I was right that the gang name came from that toy. lol

Sooo cute!

I'm watching GS (JJ-Taew) now and CFs of Mew (Bear Brand), Mint (Garnier) and Toey (Pocky) were aired. Furby Gang again lol
Hahaha love them, it’s cute how they always still tag the one that is not present in the group on the day:icon12:

Throwback pic group pic to their Phuket trip.
Cr. yingmann IG
9116576F-0CAC-4D03-AF0A-510B4E695BE3.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
2 of the boys from thug life and 2 of the girls from furby group on the same stage :pancarta: now we just need the whole gang together and it would be complete...:p

Last edited: