MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

ella0411

sarNie Adult

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
This is my fave Thug Life Gang VS Furby Gang photo. Two from each group are pouting and they're in the same position. :p

View attachment 17661
cr: chalida_lover88
The thug life boys and the Furby gang need to make a lakorn together .. come on ch3 make it happen :worship2:

Hahaha this is hilarious, I actually have seen a lot of ppl intimating the furby girls pose :risas3: it’s funny because the girls just when on a normal trip, probably had no intentions of making news or trends either, but now they are everywhere. Love them :icon12:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
This is my fave Thug Life Gang VS Furby Gang photo. Two from each group are pouting and they're in the same position. :p

View attachment 17661
cr: chalida_lover88

And the girls are making a trend! :naughty2:
Girl squads and even boys are copying their poses!
http://www.instagram.com/p/BkaSb-BlTPN/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lxzasnikyrmc

The boys slayed it! :risas3:
http://www.instagram.com/p/BkZlwCsFjh0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=zhpe3gsal6kv

Lol the copying that is funny :celebrate16:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
thai celeb gangs always end of in a mess. hopefully these avoids the curse. i just feel like gang clique stuff are so high school but i like seeing a bunch of cute women hanging out. watch mai davika try to attach her self soon lol

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I know! I was like “ mai and mint exercise together!” Maybe mai will join the squad, hopefully there is room for more cuz I know mai can be all goofy and hilarious too..

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I know! I was like “ mai and mint exercise together!” Maybe mai will join the squad, hopefully there is room for more cuz I know mai can be all goofy and hilarious too..
nah she should just be a workout partner. mai brings drama to stuff. babe doesnt have a good track record , well also mint but the rest of the girl have no drama and thats a good thing.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Is the guy in the middle Taew’s boyfriend? I’d like to know:)
Taew's boyfriend is the one on the right. IDK who the guy is in the middle, just that his a friend cause I have seen Matt + Taew with him before.

Mint's main drama had to do with herself + mother & Mark (+ Kim). I do not for-see any of these girls going through any drama like that, 4 out of 5 of them are in relationships and they came to form a group because they wanted to as opposed to being a part of a show together.

Anyways like I said before, I'm just happy these girls all get along and are taking the time out to hang together :aaaaa:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Though I like Mai, I can't see her in this lol

I think there'll be no drama as big as that incident stated above. The good thing about this group is that they were formed by friendship instead of just knowing each other from a lakorn. Matt has been friends with Taew and Mew. They've been hanging out a lot for some time now, with their mutual friends. She's also been in a lakorn with Toey and Mint.

Happy to finally see them having an official gang. :)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
You guys I’m just curious about this “kibt” guy cuz I see him a lot with Mew. He’s always hanging out with Mew, and Mew vice versa. Could it be they are “studying” each other??? I would be sad for Mew LOL ahahah :sad6::risas3::sad6:but if she’s happy with him, hey girl, all the love for you! Do any of you know him?? This is him lol

40CDB075-3760-40D2-B762-6A9CD8D791DE.jpeg

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I was wondering the same thing but I also heard that he's gay. He's fairly rich too. Another rumor is that she's dating Cris Horwang's ex bf which is not him. All I know is that she's with someone.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I was wondering the same thing but I also heard that he's gay. He's fairly rich too. Another rumor is that she's dating Cris Horwang's ex bf which is not him. All I know is that she's with someone.
I was so surprised he even showed up at this Furby hang out lol ahahhaha unless they were like trying to hook them up???

But oh~~ he’s gay? There’s rumor?? Ouch. Lol I’ve never heard of that haha :p

I don’t know if Mew’s with anyone currently cuz she broke up with her “ex” from outside the industry since last October 2017, according to her interview. They’re still friends but nothing more. Then a bunch of news came out after and she said she’s single. :/

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I am fangirling over these gang to since their Phuket trip aswell .. and I am sure the thug life is fangirling over them too :risas3: @PrincessKarina @ella0411 i guess we all have our bias but nonetheless I love all the other girls too now .. they all just seem to have great personalities.. It would be nice to see the girls and their Bf all go out to dinner (of course minus Mew since she is single lolz)
Lol Mew is seeing someone but not publically saying who lol. There were rumors that it was Kit (one in blue next to her in the picture above) and the other rumor was Cris's ex. They asked Cris about it and she said she's happy he found someone.

Anyways I hope Furby will do some guest appearances on KhonDeeTeeNhai lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Aye! Mew has herself a BF. That makes me happy, here I was making her out to be the "9th" wheel if these girls ever got together with their boyfriends lol.