Mint Chalida Vijitwongtong

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
 ​
Name: Chalida Vijitwongtong (ชาลิดา วิจิตรวงศ์ทอง)
Nickname: Mint (มิ้นต์)
Date of Birth: August 8, 1993
Family: Parents and 3 younger brothers (Moss, Mond and Milo)
Marital Status: In a relationship
Education: Currently attending Stamford University studying Business Management 
Official Fanclub IG: chalida_fanclub
Official Fanclub Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chalidaclub
 ​
 ​
*Will update later

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So what made you guys a fan of Chalida?

For me, I didn't start out as a fan. I was just ok with her. I watched her lakorns here and there, thought she was good but not great, believe she still need to improve. Until TSL, the lakorn I liked her best in was the gentlemen series and my favorite character of hers was the lakorn with Yaya and Mark where she was paired up with Pope. She was cute in there. I started to like Mint more due to one particular fan, ip.smilez lol. She and Maya_Fantasy encouraged me to watch TSL. At first I so did not want to cus I was not a fan of Mario at all. Good thing I listened because it was a pretty good lakorn! Chalida and Mario's best lakorn. They both grew so so much, especially Mario. Well now I am a fan of Chalida and wish to see her with many pra'eks, especially my favorite Ken P and Grate. I assume she will be graduating soon which is why she's taking on a lot of lakorns. You know, it wasn't just her fans that made me a fan but it is also her character. I like nang'eks who are able to balance work and their education. They know how to prioritized. That's why I adore Matt,Taew,Pat, Mew, and admire Yaya as well. I applaud all six girls and many more who did not slow down their education for fame. I do applaud those who graduate despite everything but standing ovation for those who see education more important.

Thanks to ip.smilez and Maya_fantasy as well as other fans of Mint, she is now one of my loves :)

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
I first saw Mint in Pathapee Leh Rak and fell I love with her character (maybe bcuz Cha-aim was similar to me )
I knew that Mint's acting wasn't that great at the time but there was something that I like about her more than the other 3 actresses. I then looked up her previous Lakorns and here I am. Still one of her fans!!!
I assumed that Mint is graduating soon since she is taking on so many Lakorns at once; although I don't know when
☺

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Ncmeow, at first I wasn't a fan of hers either, but when I got around to be more interested in the lakorns, I decided to watch her lakorn with First, with Matt and Smart as leads, she was so cute in there, that I became a fan of hers. I watched Pathapee Leh Rak, I also admit that, she was not the best in there, however, she and Mark did have good chemistry aside from the lakorn. I didn't complete TD, but she and Pope made a cute pair. She and Alex were also a cute a couple and I love their offscreen relationship. They practically outshined the main pair in Rak Pathiharn. I also like her offscreen personality, though for some people that's not a big deal, to me that's a big deal as I am one of the many people that wants to meet stars. Ip.Smilez also told me of her experience of meeting Chalida in person, which made adored her even more. I'm not saying that she doesn't frustrate me at times though lol.

I was also a fan of Ip.Smilez, since whenever I typed in Mint Chalida's name on Youtube, her videos would generally be the first to  come up. It's great to have you on Chalida's fandom Ncmeow :D Chalida and Great are also one of my dream pairs.  :heart: 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I also did NOT start out a Mint fan too ...hahaha...I started the Mountain Series....her part seems interesting and I tried it...hard to top the DJA....The script was horrible too much SIDE characters! Somehow I eventually tried the Matt, margie, Mint series and I liked her in this series with first ...so I gave PPRL a try AGAIN and FFW side characters...her and Mark were pretty FIn worthy and Chaim character wasn't so bad....I follow her and Mark NM 2...I didn't really watch her w/pope....sassy and sarcastic...too bad it was TOO focus on the WORKERS...I fell in love w/Mteam by the BTS...they ooze Chem...So I started following her...She wasn't the greatest but I saw potential...She was the underdog and is always seeking to improve herself. ..Then came Ronnapee and she stole my heart...along w/JMA....then TSL (which I didn't know what to think of, I wasn't a fan of MARIO) and here they STOLE MY 4 chamber of my heart and I need them like oxygen!!! They ooze Chem and gravitate me..I have no FIN this bad since NUMKOB ERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Well for me. I started to be Mint's fan since the mountain series, I watched her with Margie and Matt also but didn't really pay attention. Until she with Mark, and the lakorn wasn't good at all, but there is something I like about her more than the other three main ladies. She plays natural, her character is so natural even her acting was bad, I kinda ignore it lol. I skip TD cause didn't like the time in that lakorn, its cowboyish but just watched MV of her and Pope, aww they were soo cute. Always hope for their reunion. For RakPathitan, she was so cute too with Alex, they were truely outshine the main characters. I focus on them and always want to find out what happen between them. For KTWJ, I didn't like the storyline but still adore her character. She was pretty good, it just Boy that don't have the chemistry ehhhh and ahhhhhhh When TSL comes along, I started going CRAZYYyyyyy :yes: I even follow some of their main IG club. I usually don't follow Fanclubs stuffs, since I only follow Mint's IG. Tbh I wasn't a fan of Mario either cause his acting never get my attention. Since his baby face would make me think that his co-stars are older than him. So I ignore his lakorns. However, when he's with Mint, that is when I started to follow him on IG. Just to keep updated that he might work with Mint again. Mint and Mario are just TOO cute together, their face matched each other so well. It's a combination, both young and adorable :) ❤

Cherish222

sarNie Egg
I became a fan on Chalida since the Whan jai Nai Jomying days, although I didn't realize it until Rak Pathihan. She crept up on me...lol. What shocked me so much was that I had seen Dong Poo Dee way before I ever even knew Chalida existed and never knew that was her until I started following her work more closely. For me, the reason I enjoy her lakorns so much are because of the chemistry she can display with her co workers onscreen. I know others might not see it the same way I do but that's ok. I liked her with every single one of her co-stars, even Boy and Bomb. I thoroughly enjoyed both KTWJ and Cubic. Acting wise I would have to say that PLR was her worst performance, but I think that's mainly due to the production. I also like that with every lakorn she takes on she sees it as a way to learn/experience something new and grow from it. Just as she's learning to sing likay, she's learned how to change a tire, dance, drive a bus, fight, even learn some EMT skills.

Not only do I like her as a professional but watching her off screen interviews and interactions with others, I like her as a person. She seems genuine and humble. It seems like she's well liked by others and she's got such a spunky, carefree, playful attitude. She loves her family and cares for them. She always seems happy and positive. Even when people are criticizing her, she doesn't let it get to her. I also like that she's fine doing things on her own. Her success is her own. She works hard but also haves fun. Love watching this girl navigate the real world and still keeping true to herself. Go Chalida!!!! I will keep being a fan!

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
CHario_Fan15 said:
Well for me. I started to be Mint's fan since the mountain series, I watched her with Margie and Matt also but didn't really pay attention. Until she with Mark, and the lakorn wasn't good at all, but there is something I like about her more than the other three main ladies. She plays natural, her character is so natural even her acting was bad, I kinda ignore it lol. I skip TD cause didn't like the time in that lakorn, its cowboyish but just watched MV of her and Pope, aww they were soo cute. Always hope for their reunion. For RakPathitan, she was so cute too with Alex, they were truely outshine the main characters. I focus on them and always want to find out what happen between them. For KTWJ, I didn't like the storyline but still adore her character. She was pretty good, it just Boy that don't have the chemistry ehhhh and ahhhhhhh When TSL comes along, I started going CRAZYYyyyyy :yes: I even follow some of their main IG club. I usually don't follow Fanclubs stuffs, since I only follow Mint's IG. Tbh I wasn't a fan of Mario either cause his acting never get my attention. Since his baby face would make me think that his co-stars are older than him. So I ignore his lakorns. However, when he's with Mint, that is when I started to follow him on IG. Just to keep updated that he might work with Mint again. Mint and Mario are just TOO cute together, their face matched each other so well. It's a combination, both young and adorable :) ❤
Omg that is exactly what I did too!!!!
XD

And Cherish222, I totally agree with you

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I could go on forever about Chalida  :heart:  Don't leave me now because my essay is going to be long  :yes:

4HJHKK aired during my Freshman year in college and since it was CH3 first big project, I decided to search the cast while I was on my break in between classes. I was already familiar with some of the names from the main cast, however I did not take interest in anyone except Chalida. I Googled her name and this is the first picture I saw of her and thought she was super cute. I ended up doing more research on her.

c:sudsapda

I didn't watch the first two series because I waited to watch PLR so for the meantime, I re-watched Mark and Mint's BTS videos to pass time. There, I became a HUGE...i mean HUGE M&M fan. I stayed up many nights creating M&M videos on my YT channel lol Their BTS videos sold me in! PLR aired and I did not like the plot and Mint's acting wasn't as great either but I still liked her. While I waited for TD to film and air, I backtracked to watch her scenes from STJJKK, Dong Poo Dee and WJGNJY. Her acting in those dramas was way better than how she was in PLR. During the time with the new wave of newbies, I understood Mint was less popular compared to the other 4HJHKK girls. So when she became a Mistine presenter in 2011, I was soooooooooooooo proud of Mint!!! Her first Mistine ad made me very excited and happy for her because Mistine is a BIG product in Thailand. When she paired up with Pope in TD, it was bittersweet because I shipped her hard with Mark lol I ended up liking CHANAWAT because they were thee spunky couple who made TD bearable to watch. Mint's acting in TD surprised me because that girl was a badarse as Ploykwan. Then she got cast with Alex in RP. I wasn't too fond of him then but he proved me wrong. Alex is an excellent actor and since he and Mint basically grew up together, I gave Chalex a chance. They were super cute as Nammon and P'Pat :kiss3: Her acting improved each time she took on a new role regardless if she played second lead. M&M were cast in NM2 and my love for M&M grew even bigger. At that time I finally got an Iphone and Instagram which did me many favors because I got to know who Chalida is through Instagram. After the fall of NM2, my love for Chalida became fickle. I had a love/hate relationship with her around 12-13'. I guess getting involve in her personal life played a part in making me go baa because I wanted her to be with you know who. (LOL) Cutting this a bit short, I learned a lesson from shipping M&M. Don't get too involve with their personal life off-screen, FIN FIN on-screen dee kwa..mai jeb. I enjoyed Mint and James Ma in KCR and even once called them my true love. Again, I was impressed by her improvements in KCR. Mint's roles in CUBIC AND KTWJ were okay...i honestly did not finish both dramas. AND ABOUT CHADAOH, they truly stole my heart. OFF AND ONSCREEN!!! I respect that they both have a significant other sooo I can FIN as much as I want on-screen chai pa? hahhaa I FIN more with them than I ever did M&M and JM combined!!! lol

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

When I went to Thailand last year, Mint was the first person I wanted to meet. Thanks to her FC members who I KIT with made it possible for me to meet her. While waiting for Mint to arrive at the event, I was already shaking. She came up from the escalator with her mother and I went cray. hehe I waited in front of the store and her mother came out. I greeted her and told her who I was. K'Mae already knew who I was because she had followed me on IG before. Mint came out and I stuttered so much while talking to her. We both spoke Thai-lish to each other LOL I gave her the bouquet of roses I bought for her and gave her a tight squeeze. She's so little compared to me lol Throughout the whole event, her fc and I watched her closely as she, Pancake and Aff posed with one of the representative from the event. Mint was bombarded with a lot of reporters/interview after interview because at that time, the incident of her and Mark was still fresh and HOT. K'Mae May pat my shoulder and told me to follow her so I did as I was told. Mint walked in front of me and bam I was apart of her entourage keke We stopped at the front of the exit near the parking lot where we took photos with her and of her. I conversed with her mother more because Mint was busy with fans and me and her mother exchanged FB. One of Mint's admin/fan who I see all the time on IG came up to me and complimented me on my video skills and then Mint's mother showed Mint my "ipsmilez" name. Mint said "she has seen my name before." GAHHHHHHHHHHHH my knees went weak. We said our goodbyes and I went back to my sister's apartment as a happy and satisfied fangirl! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5-P1QNMl4A

I did not expect to meet Chalida again. One of her fan informed me on IG about KTWJ opening ceremony and another LINE me the location. For the second meet, I showed up to KTWJ opening ceremony late because I had to travel all the way from where I stayed to Ch3 Noungkham. Mint was busy with interviews so I walked around the building and stayed with ChalidaFC. I walked inside to take pictures with Mark K(Sarit) and when I came out, Mint was walking pass the stairs and stopped when she saw me. She was surprised to see me. Mint gasped, smiled and grabbed my hand. She playfully swung my hand singing "hellooo, hellooo helloo." I totally died right there LOL I felt like a friend who came to support a friend that day instead of a fan  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: After our little greeting, she went back for more interviews. I went back inside the building and greeted K'Mae May. Towards the end, we took more pictures together. Mint asked me when I was leaving. I said in a couple of days and that I had to see her one more time before I leave lol I gave her another hug, wai K'Mae, P'Gun(her manager) and her fans before I left. 

I died again when Mint commented "love u" on my IG. hehe I say after seeing her in person, I adore her even more. She came a long way. Mint started from the bottom and seeing her rise to the top makes me a very proud fan. And now after TSL, I see my gal shining even more, YOU GO GIRL. I'm a proud MAMA!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

For me, I didn't start out as a fan. I was just ok with her. I watched her lakorns here and there, thought she was good but not great, believe she still need to improve. Until TSL, the lakorn I liked her best in was the gentlemen series and my favorite character of hers was the lakorn with Yaya and Mark where she was paired up with Pope. She was cute in there. I started to like Mint more due to one particular fan, ip.smilez lol. She and Maya_Fantasy encouraged me to watch TSL. At first I so did not want to cus I was not a fan of Mario at all. Good thing I listened because it was a pretty good lakorn! Chalida and Mario's best lakorn. They both grew so so much, especially Mario. Well now I am a fan of Chalida and wish to see her with many pra'eks, especially my favorite Ken P and Grate. I assume she will be graduating soon which is why she's taking on a lot of lakorns. You know, it wasn't just her fans that made me a fan but it is also her character. I like nang'eks who are able to balance work and their education. They know how to prioritized. That's why I adore Matt,Taew,Pat, Mew, and admire Yaya as well. I applaud all six girls and many more who did not slow down their education for fame. I do applaud those who graduate despite everything but standing ovation for those who see education more important.

Thanks to ip.smilez and Maya_fantasy as well as other fans of Mint, she is now one of my loves :)

YAY NCMEOW <3 I am so happy to know that Mint is now one of your loves <3  :dance2: JUBS :spin:

@heidi;
And because of Mint, we grew closer :highfive:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL, thanks you to my dear ip.smilez! lol.

Ooo look at that, 200+ views. We have lurkers :coverlaf: . Don't just look people, converse with us. Our bites aren't deep jk jk. We don't bite. :wink:

So Mint is confirmed for 2 lakorns (one with Top and the other one with James Ma), rumored to be in 2 more (one with Mai, and Buang Banjatorn). She's going to have a lot on her plate but I think she'll handle it very well. :cheer: I hope Buang Banjatorn gets confirmed soon. Really like that lakorn. 

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
It was love at 1st sight. lol
Even though her acting is not that good yet at that time (PLR) and the storyline is so so.. , I just liked her ever since. I don't know why. It's maybe because of True Love. 5555 :D

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Heidi said:

​
Name: Chalida Vijitwongtong (ชาลิดา วิจิตรวงศ์ทอง)
Nickname: Mint (มิ้นต์)
 ​
Marital Status: In a relationship
 ​
 ​
*Will update later

wait .. whuuut? Pupa & her confirmed it already?  :shutup:

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Here are Mint's Confirmed Lakorns  (ATM) for 2016 : 

Ruk Long Rohng http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/63299-ch3-ruk-long-rohng-maker-j/
With: Top Jaron

Synopsis: 

Keerana is hi-so girl and superstar who grow up at overseas. She never mess up with someone who is on lower level than her,
and be self-willed. Everyone have to follow to reconcile her. The fact is that she is granddaughter of owner Likay group who fall on hard times.
She leave her family because of following a dream, and don't care for everyone who is behind her. One day, she lost everything and not willing to back 
to her homeland, and know that her grandmother gone. She have to take care people in Likay group replacing her grandmother.
But she can't get along well with other one especially Tula a shape-tongue guy because she is too much. Tula will always satirize her,
and will pick on her when he has chance.

But it has warmth in behind of his cold. Keerati strangely feel warmth in spite in fact she don't familiar everyone in her family. But how can she live in Likay world
even if she hate it so much? and her fame will be scandalous because of the thing which she didn't do it. How can she demand for her right?

By: krisayaporn

Sai Tarn Hua Jai: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/63415-ch3-sai-tarn-hua-jai-makers-group/
With: James Ma

Synopsis:

Narang came back from the U.S because he uncle (Thun Chai) wanted him to help with the hotel business that is going bankrupt and asked P’ek to borrow $20 mil. He asked Sunanta and she gives him the money since she likes him but she must also co-manage it with him and he must have a personal secretary of her choice. Sunanta assigned Siriganya to be his secretary. When P’ek meets the new secretary, she is conceited and arrogant just like her boss, Sunanta. Narang always make time to go and talk to Siriganya even though she is arrogant and doesn’t like his face. He respect and feel sorry for her for working so hard so Sunanta but the Sunanta treat her like crap. He even looks for a new job for her but she didn’t want it.
The hotel business got better because of Narang and Siriganya’s hard work. She works hard with him even though she doesn’t like his face. Eventually their relationship got better. One time she got scolded by her boss, Narang comfort her and from then she fell for him. She is secretly in love with him. 

Khun Ying wanted to prank Narang so she announced that he was going to marry Lamun. It backfires and Narang said yes he is really going to marry Lamun. Sunanta and Siriganya are heart broken by the news.

Khun Ying is Narang’s first love when they were little. They secretly see each other but because of his low status compared to her, she has to lie to her dad that he molested her when they got caught. Her dad sent Narang away to study in the U.S. to separate them but Khun Ying still loves him.

When Narang came back, Khun Ying doesn’t know what to do so pretend like she hated his face even though she still loves him. She even tells her dad to have Lamun married Narang. Lamun is in love with Narang since they were little but he only loves her like a sister. He said yes to the marriage because Kong raised him like her son and he couldn’t say no to Thun Chai. At the wedding day, Lamun ran away because Khun Ying told her that Narang still loves her. Siriganya help and found Lamun and brought her home. Lamun changed herself and turned into a sexy girl to compete with Khun Ying to win Narang’s heart but failed and ran away again.

Thun Chai got sick and Kong takes care of him until he died the next day. Kong became miserable after his death and talks like a crazy person.

Once her dad died, Khun Ying finally tells Narang that she still loves him. Narang is a happy man. One night he saw her with another man and is hurt by it. Khun Ying confessed she loves him but couldn’t find a replacement after he left to the U.S. so she has been sleeping around with men to ease her loneliness. She now has a sex addiction. She didn’t want to marry him and afraid that may hate and not able to accept her addiction. Narang tells her he loves her no matter what. That night he slept with her.

Tomorrow is their wedding day and Khun Ying is happy that she Narang will finally be married. Kong poisoned Khun Ying since she wants the mansion and Narang to married her daughter, Lamun.

Narang is heart-broken and sad that Khun Ying died. Even though Siriganya was heart-broken by Narang, she came to see him after she heard the news. Narang embraces her and said he has no one left in his life.

The cops want to do an autopsy on Khun King’s body but Kong refused. Siriganya suspected her so did her own investigation and found out that Kong poisoned Khun Ying. She only tells Narang not to sell the mansion but afraid he might not be able to handle the truth that Kong poisoned Khun Ying so didn’t tell him. Narang tells Kong anyway that he is going to sell the mansion to pay back the money he owes Sunanta. Kong went crazy and burn down the mansion and died so everyone knows the truth.

Narang goes back to work as usual. Sunanta cheated on her husband and is pregnant with Manit. Siriganya and Narang are trying to help her see that Namit is a loser and just using her for the money. Sunanta wants to break up with Namit but he refused. He beats her and Narang came to help and said that he is the dad to get rid of Namit. Sunanta wants to divorce her husband so she can be with Narang. Siriganya helps Narang by telling Sunanta’s husband the truth that she is pregnant with Namit. Sunanta has a miscarriage, her husband forgives her and they got back together.

Narang tells Siriganya once all the issues have been resolved, he wants to marry her. She is mad and tells him she is not his doll that he can put wherever he wishes. He came over to her house to reconcile with her but found her with her new boss.

Narang’s friend asks him to go back to the U.S. to work with him and he agrees since he has nothing left. He said goodbye to Lamun but she asked him about Siriganya…

Lamun came to see Siriganya and tells her that Narang loves her and that she shouldn’t be jealous of a dead person. Lamun say that Narang is brain wash and programmed since he was a little kid to protect and love Khun Ying and that is why he always did what she told him to do. But with Siriganya, he goes and sees her and wants to be with her without anyone telling or ordering him to do so. His life is already complicated and he probably couldn’t love anyone else besides Siriganya.

It makes Siriganya think about Narang even though she is getting married the next day. Narang is packing and ready to leave but misses Siriganya so went to look for her. Her grandmother told him she is getting married today. Narang is hurt and went to walk by the river. Siriganya came to see him, he looks at her hand and there is no ring on her finger. She said she is no longer getting married and he said he is not leaving yet without his doll and wants to know if she’ll go with him.
He said Khun Ying is someone he looks up at; like a rabbit looking up to the moon. As for Siriganya, she is a friend, a partner that walks side by side with him. They hug. The end. 

By: Hokulanii_
----
Thanks Ncmeowmeow35 for teaching me how to do spoiler tags :D

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
awee.. thank you! I thought it's like in html ' <>' '</>' lol. no wonder why i kept it wrong xD

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
kimsaj said:

wait .. whuuut? Pupa & her confirmed it already?  :shutup:
Kimsaj, like many other couples, there's no need for official confirmation. Pictures speak for themselves :p

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Just saw the picture of their group pic during the chaliday in applebehappy's IG.

both of mint & pupa's faces are so close. They look really happy so what can I do. hahahaha but #chario all the way lol i'm like a villain for the two. hahahaha