Mint Chalida Vijitwongtong

p.smilez

SMiLeZ
P'Hokulanii shared this new with some of us late last night. Hehe don't want to get too excited yet so I'll wait for further confirmation *silently FANGIRLS in the inside

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm rewatching it right now. Love that lakor. Yui looks so young and innocent in there. I wonder who will play the husband. Really hope they confirm soon cus I love that lakorn, just annoyed with their constant use of Pearl Harbor's soundtrack lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OMG that would be the BEST x-mas present ever...a confirmation that they are remaking this lakorn!~ they are HOT hot and this is a good storyline from what I hear from ppl and they will look sooo good in the clothing....she 's out of the lakorn w/boy...

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
Wait! OMG OMG OMG OmaiGaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
That's "The Enchantes Bed" lakorn with Chakrit right!!!!!!
My sister and I were just talking about when they r going to remake it since is was like my favorite lakorn even before I knew that it was Thai. (Watched it in Hmong dubbed. Yes I was really gullible and naive.)

Wooooooot!!! Plz plz plz let it be Mario and Mint's renuion
I'm shaking with so much excitement I can't even type on my phone right

Kinda sad that Mint is out of Cupid but oh well

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
The name of Mint's 3rd lakorn with Mai Warit is แผนลับพิทักษ์ดวงดาว (Secret Plan to Protect the Star).
N'ek is an actress/model whose manager got killed and the killer is going after her.
P'ek is an undercover cop, who is her new married gay manager.

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
Hokulanii_ said:
The name of Mint's 3rd lakorn with Mai Warit is แผนลับพิทักษ์ดวงดาว (Secret Plan to Protect the Star).
N'ek is an actress/model whose manager got killed and the killer is going after her.

whoa, whoa, whoa
whaaaatttt!?!?!?!   >_<
when was this confirmed??? 
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
<3

i want to know a little more!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mai a cutie...lol her gay manager. ..mint will be glam up ;)

2017 chario reunion for the remake. ..cross finger

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
Sounds like a comedy lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it sure does...Can't wait to see Mai as her gay manager...

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
This book is actually part of a series ( 3 books) about 3 siblings and the one Mint is in is book number 2. Not sure if this company will make all 3 or not. From the synopsis, it's a romantic comedy. A lot of bickering between the pranang before they fall in love. There is also another 2nd couple that is significant.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
This book is actually part of a series ( 3 books) about 3 siblings and the one Mint is in is book number 2. Not sure if this company will make all 3 or not. From the synopsis, it's a romantic comedy. A lot of bickering between the pranang before they fall in love. There is also another 2nd couple that is also significant.
Mint and her fate for series :D...lol..