Mint Chalida Vijitwongtong

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
P'Hokulanii shared this new with some of us late last night. Hehe don't want to get too excited yet so I'll wait for further confirmation *silently FANGIRLS in the inside

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm rewatching it right now. Love that lakor. Yui looks so young and innocent in there. I wonder who will play the husband. Really hope they confirm soon cus I love that lakorn, just annoyed with their constant use of Pearl Harbor's soundtrack lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OMG that would be the BEST x-mas present ever...a confirmation that they are remaking this lakorn!~ they are HOT hot and this is a good storyline from what I hear from ppl and they will look sooo good in the clothing....she 's out of the lakorn w/boy...

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
Wait! OMG OMG OMG OmaiGaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
That's "The Enchantes Bed" lakorn with Chakrit right!!!!!!
My sister and I were just talking about when they r going to remake it since is was like my favorite lakorn even before I knew that it was Thai. (Watched it in Hmong dubbed. Yes I was really gullible and naive.)

Wooooooot!!! Plz plz plz let it be Mario and Mint's renuion
I'm shaking with so much excitement I can't even type on my phone right

Kinda sad that Mint is out of Cupid but oh well

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
The name of Mint's 3rd lakorn with Mai Warit is แผนลับพิทักษ์ดวงดาว (Secret Plan to Protect the Star).
N'ek is an actress/model whose manager got killed and the killer is going after her.
P'ek is an undercover cop, who is her new married gay manager.

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
Hokulanii_ said:
The name of Mint's 3rd lakorn with Mai Warit is แผนลับพิทักษ์ดวงดาว (Secret Plan to Protect the Star).
N'ek is an actress/model whose manager got killed and the killer is going after her.

whoa, whoa, whoa
whaaaatttt!?!?!?!   >_<
when was this confirmed??? 
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
<3

i want to know a little more!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mai a cutie...lol her gay manager. ..mint will be glam up ;)

2017 chario reunion for the remake. ..cross finger

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
Sounds like a comedy lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it sure does...Can't wait to see Mai as her gay manager...

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
This book is actually part of a series ( 3 books) about 3 siblings and the one Mint is in is book number 2. Not sure if this company will make all 3 or not. From the synopsis, it's a romantic comedy. A lot of bickering between the pranang before they fall in love. There is also another 2nd couple that is significant.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
This book is actually part of a series ( 3 books) about 3 siblings and the one Mint is in is book number 2. Not sure if this company will make all 3 or not. From the synopsis, it's a romantic comedy. A lot of bickering between the pranang before they fall in love. There is also another 2nd couple that is also significant.
Mint and her fate for series :D...lol..