Mint Chalida Vijitwongtong

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone. U may have seen a few post from me in TSL already. I have known Chalida during 4 heart of the mountain series. I watched every part except Patapee Leh Ruk...lol..because i am not a fan of Mark's acting. I started to know that Mint has lots od potential when i watched Juthathep series. Her acting as Piengkwan was so good that i cried with her already since the release of the sad teaser. I watched thoroughly of KCR because i found it a bit boring at time. My sister encouraged me like a month ago to watch TSL and i didnt since the fitting pics did not interest me. I changed my mind though..I agree that this is Mario and Mint best lakorn. They play so well and natural. They act great individually and together and the plot really helped as well. No wonder it was a big hit.

P.S. It was basically a hit everywhere both in Thailand and internationally. Just this Sunday i saw someone watching TSL on phone when I was at the Phnom Penh airport. Haha :D

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
kimsaj said:
Just saw the picture of their group pic during the chaliday in applebehappy's IG.

both of mint & pupa's faces are so close. They look really happy so what can I do. hahahaha but #chario all the way lol i'm like a villain for the two. hahahaha
Well she was with Mario too when they take picture and stuffs :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
This is waaayyyy to exciting

Would you look at this. Thanks Hokulanii for sharing this news.

Top 10 celebrities to keep an eye on in 2016 that will be a big hit.

10: weir @ 1.4%
09: Esther @ 1.68
08: yaya @ 3.68
07: Matt @ 4.47
06: mint @ 5.92
05: pope @ 6.64
04: nadech @ 6.67
03: push @ 7.12
02: James ji @ 14.16
01: Mario @ 36.72

http://mcot-web.mcot.net/9ent/view.php?id=566f74cd938163efff8b4702
C: 9ent

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww James Ma should be on that list too, not all that fond of James Ji but I guess it make sense cus he does have a lakorn coming up with his koojin.

What other lakorn does Mario have beside the one with Taew? Ohh Taew should be on that list too cus she has like what 4 or 5? Sad that my Kenken isn't on there either but at least we have Matt, Pope, and Weir.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for putting it together, Heidi. The banner looks great. :)
Why does it feels like a confession at church with everyone saying why and when we became her fans? Hehehe j/k

It must during college years that I lost all interest in lakorn Thai and just quit cold turkey. I only read Thai novels and entertainment news just to keep up so I won't forget the language. It wasn't until I went to Thailand for the first time and on the TV was Rak Pratinhan. What an adorable girl and that cute boy and I instantly like Mint and Alex and finished that lakorn after I came home via YouTube. I then started doing research and found tawan duerd and oh boy, I'm now hooked. I love her and Pope and still waiting for them to reunite. I did some more research and came across AF, and AF was all about MM. I didnt know mark existed but watched the mountain series just to see who mark is etc. The rest is history. What I got out from all the reading and interview clips was this girl is an underdog and I really want to see her succeed. She is not the best actress out there but I really like it that I see an improvement each time I watch her new lakorn. I also have never seen any of Mario's work; him and Mint blew me away with TSL. And I have to confess that even though she is my favorite, I didnt even watch cubic or ktwj. The scripts were horrible and I couldn't stand it. If you just focus on her acting and ignore the script and storyline, you will notice that Mint's acting has improved since Nuer Mek 2.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
@Hokulanii: Thanks! I'm still learning to navigate photoshop, so it's not the best. 

The thread is dedicated to not only Chalida, but also to those that have supported her through the good and the bad. :) I especially wanted to thank Smilez, Hokulanii and Ncmeow for the encouragement to create the banner and thread :) 

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Quoting myself from the previous post on TSL forum.

"Damn..i did a Google translate and found out that the survey of the top 10 stars on the above post was conducted with 1250 people in every profession across the country. Mint and Mario rank high. I am surprised and glad. Mint is sure getting recognition and popularity. She is currently in TOP 3 alongside Kim and Yaya for TV3 Fanclub Award Voting. Cant wait for the result."

Dee Jai Mak :D

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
First off, I should confess that I don't consider myself fan of Mint since I don't really consider myself a fan of any actor or actress. I do like a few here and there like I do Mint, but I don't really follow their personal life or their career so I don't want to call myself a fan since I hardly even know much about them except for the times I've seen them on screen. I've only seen a few handful of lakorns because I'm picky and can't sit through it all so I haven't seen all of Mint's dramas. But of the ones I have and skim through was to because of her. She is one of the very few that I've continually try to keep up with. With most actors & actresses I feel indifferent to when I watch them act, but with Mint I want to see her continue to improve. I want to see her expand her acting ability/range. I enjoy watching her act a lot. I like her a lot even if I don't consider myself a fan of hers. And that's why I want to see her act with many different people and w/ different production and cast so that she can grow and become a better actress.

My favorite characters from her in no particular order where from Khun Chai Ronnapee, Tawan Deard (only watched for Mint & Pope's characters), Ruk Pathiharn (only watched for Mint & Alex's characters), Nuer Mek 2 (only watched for Mint) & Two Spirits Love.

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
It seems like everyone here saw Mint for the first time on screen right around the same time
And we all are attracted to her cuteness and this "something" that we can't quite explain
But we all enjoy watching her grow from an underdog to a top actress
We all admire her hard work and dedication and we love that she is very genuine and honest to herself

Btw right now I'm watching Sood Tae Jai Kwai Kwa for the first time (it is hella sad >_<)
And her character is super cute and supportive!!!! It makes me question y her acting wasn't like this in PLR?
Oh well. I am totally looking forward to Mint's future (2016) works XD
I will be waiting to watch them!!!! Especially RLR just bcuz I like Top (after watching 6th Sense) and Mint gets to sing!!! Hopefull nothing changes for Mint in regards to that lakorn since there r people aready criticizing to change Mint for a different
But I will take what I get!!!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Same here I'll take whatever she has :) I can't wait to see her on screen again next year. Anyways I Was bored so Been watching some Mark and Mint old MVs. I kinda miss them SOOOO much, they were so cute together, both looks so natural...hope near near future they at least accept present and work together again.......eventhough I'm a ChariOh fan but I would like her to collaborate with Mark again...

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
Wooooo!!!
This flower is finally growing tall and beautifully
I am really shocked I feel so proud of her and happy to be her fan
And her one-sided distant supporter hiding in the shadows (55555 j/k)
But seriously, I'm happy that she is gaining more fans

Our Chalida is really "Cheer-lida" (her name makes me think of the song "cheerleader")
Hehehehehe :D

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
ip.smilez said:
GO MINT!!! SHE'S AGAIN IN ANOTHER VOTING POLL based on Popular Actress.

Setting my bias-ness aside, POOKLOOK and YUI deserve to win this award too. They both did a phenomenal job in Peuan Paeng T_____________T

C: DARADAILY

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  how to vote?? please tell us smilez  :dance1:  :dance1:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
GO MINT!!! SHE'S AGAIN IN ANOTHER VOTING POLL based on Popular Actress.

Setting my bias-ness aside, POOKLOOK and YUI deserve to win this award too. They both did a phenomenal job in Peuan Paeng T_____________T

C: DARADAILY
Oh ues, I would so vote for Pooklook. I mean I already knew what a great actress she is from Reun Galong but she proved it to everyone else in Peun Paeng.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh ues, I would so vote for Pooklook. I mean I already knew what a great actress she is from Reun Galong but she proved it to everyone else in Peun Paeng.
Rofl..how dare u? Joking.. :D this time i want Mint to win so bad. She deserves it so much since her performance in Khun Chai Ronnapee and Two Spirits Love are still fresh in my mind.

Pooklook is indeed a great actress. Yui is one of the most versatile actress.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
kimsaj said:

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  how to vote?? please tell us smilez  :dance1:  :dance1:
For this poll, only locals are able to vote via SMS texting the number provided on the pic. :( Will give those voters gum lang jai from here :D if that helps hehe