Mint Chalida Vijitwongtong

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
This book is actually part of a series ( 3 books) about 3 siblings and the one Mint is in is book number 2. Not sure if this company will make all 3 or not. From the synopsis, it's a romantic comedy. A lot of bickering between the pranang before they fall in love. There is also another 2nd couple that is significant.
I heard that Poodlen will be producing right? I hope so cus she is seriously funny lol. Love that girl.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Sorry if posted before.
TV3 Fanclub Awards2015 Top 3. It was tough this year.
1 Yaya
2 Kim
3 Mint

cr ch3fc
I think last year Mint got #3 as well. I'm glad that these 3 are always at the top when it comes to fanbase.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm kinda late but I still must explain my love for Mint. xD

Before knowing Asianfuse and all that, I went on iheartlakorns to find lakorns for me to watch, haha. I basically only looked for good looking pranangs and I came across Mint and Mark. I think I already somewhat liked Mark from watching Sarm Noon Nuer Tong so maybe I was searching for a cute looking girl he paired with and seriously, I just had a girl crush on Mint from this one picture. From then on, I just kept watching her lakorns. I honestly didn't pay attention to her acting... I think I thought acting was just acting so I didn't care if it was good or not so I totally thought she was the BEST of the best since I liked her so much, lol. It was until like I finally found out about Asianfuse and I read a lot of comments from people who kept saying her acting isn't all that and other stuff. Asianfuse basically made me realized how important acting was. And yeah, not gonna lie, I rewatched some of Mint's lakorns and it wasn't the best of the best like I thought but that didn't stop me from liking her. Mint was just too pretty! ETC ETC, I follow her on IG and I just love her and her personality, lol. I like how she doesn't work with the same people over and over. Especially now that she's challenging herself in different roles. This girls just impresses me day by day. I really do admire her. And her acting definitely improved so much and I'm just so proud of her for getting more recognition. :) <3

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
One thing that always draws me to Mint is her beautiful eyes!!!!
I mean her eyes sparkle in every lakorn I have ever seen her in!!!!!
It was even captured in TSL when they went to the temple and Thun "gave her permission to think about him" 5555
I guess that is the narak part of Mint ;)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
What are the chances for a nalida lakorn?
Probably as much as we know about our oceans~ 5-10% noooooooo

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
lovestar said:
What are the chances for a nalida lakorn?
Probably as much as we know about our oceans~ 5-10% noooooooo
Well we never knew how great the chances were for ChariOh but it still happened
So there's still hope :)
I wanna see them too

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Hi girls I'm one of chilida fan
Love her from the first sight even though here acting wasn't good
I enjoy watching her dramas so much and seeing her improving makes me so proud to be her fan
I watched all her lakorns and one of my favorite is TSL I just love Mario and mint so much! Hope to see them soon
Love this girl so much and I'm so glad that she is getting recognition
Fighting Mint

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay for Mint winning an award!!! I saw it on instagram but had no idea what award it was lol. Glad the included that in this cap. 

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
Ok guys I just woke up and checked my Facebook
The first thing I saw was a friend request so I checked it out
It was from Mint Chalida (idk if it's really her tho but that's ok with me!)
Kyaaaass so excited!!!!!

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
Wow, I haven't been on here for like, ever!!!
Yesterday, I was struggling to remember my password so but anyway.....

the other day, I dreamed that mint was cool with the gang from 4 hearts of the mountain again
really weird

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm kinda late but congratulation to my Mint for winning an award! Yay! She truly deserves it. So proud. <3

Oh how I miss my Mint on screen so much. :(

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
i really want to see some more pictures of Mai and Mint's drama
also Mints drama with James and Top are almost done filming

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!:cheer:~Mint looks so beautiful and graceful in this traditional thai clothing!!
When I first saw it, I immediately fell in love with her elegant makeup!!~ So gorgeous...:icon12:

Photo credit belongs to Insta: mint_chalida, baitoey_punnisa, applebehappy!