Midnight Lover

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! I just recently read this one. It is sooo freaken good! I ♥♥♥ how u combined the love of a wolf and vampire at the same time together! Agghhhhh, this is sooo good! Plz,plz,plz come back n continue this one n i'm pretty sure everyone else who comment wants u to also...:DDD :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
love it hope u update more. cant wait what going to happen next.

paof

Please update can't wait for more. I waana know what happen next.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I miss writing this fiction the most !! I will continue with my naughty writing :cloud9:

cecilia

Staff member
sarn!!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzz i beg uuuu...finish this story....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Your prayer is answer ..
i'm so glad you ask it yesterday ..
now, MAE SARN's back !!!

Can't wait to read the update ^^

Donna, i miss her *AHEM* writing too ..
you need to write more ATEAM fiction --
right now, i'm missing them dearly -- wanna read more fiction !!!

paof

i was just wondering r u still going to update ur story minight lover? I love it n can't wait for more. I wanna know what going to happen next can't wait for some naughty from u. I finish the first part n now I finish reading this chapter n hope u will finish the second part n update soon..... Pretty please don't quit this story love it.

paof

pretty please continues to write this story na ..... really want to know what go to happen next...pretty pretty please :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry1:

paof

Pretty please update this ff don't leave us hanging./ I really want to know what going to happen next.

John sarN Doe

sarNie Egg
this is crazy , i write these kind of stuff lolllll. I did work on the next chapter back in 2011 when they let me return from oversea and i thought it was over but i got call back two week later so i left it save in a friend laptop and i guess she never post it . now i got to retype it , shoot. i hope i can do it ...it been a while . :secret:  

sarN

sarNie Granny
I wonder if I can drop this ? Hahaha...j/k . I always finish my fiction . It better be late than never! I just finish re- read it, finally got a round to it and I had start on the next chapter, it might not be good since I haven't write for so long but I will post this weekend and finish this work.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Oh plz finish it i just start reading yesterday and now im wAiting for the next chapter. This fic is so addicting. Plz plz plz do update it. Thank u

sarN

sarNie Granny
i type it up and save in a flash drive and i lost the drive lolll. misplace it somewhere , darn it , now i have to re-type , going take a whole day but i'll get it post this week for sure . i have to remember what i wrote. i will finish all my fiction , which only this one and 3Night .

sarN

sarNie Granny
I haven't type for nearly 5 years , not sure if i still have it lol but i want to finish all my fiction and move on w/ my life *ahem* , I do pray no young man is reading this , stay away man , stay away .

CH 22

The temple cave was hollow any sound is consider noisey and loud. The family seen to held their breath the entire time because the only sound was a low growl from Lucus ‘s clench jaw, that was enough to be heard around the ancient wall alone. The tension was unbearable as Lucus struggle to maintain his jealousy and not pound the man into the earth crust.

“That’s enough” said Lucus impatiently while straining to pop his neck, back  and knuckles.

Raven release the woman he held and turn toward his enemy with disgust, “Real man play by the rule only coward would plot plan to disgrace a woman. I come for my wife and I have every right to protect her”

Lucus wave the heroism speech with a lazy arm and beckon Jade to come toward him. Arrogant and conceited as it seem, Jade couldn’t help but smile a little at his confidence that she will obey him.

“Not without a fight” Raven grunted out and shield Jade behind his back.

“Now wait. No need to get violent. I understand how you feel about the whole situation” said Grandma and took a step to stand between both man.

“I wishes not to understand thief & kidnapper” was his stoic reply.

Lucus smirked , “Fine. I committed the crime . I stole her heart”

Jade was taken back and immediately dismiss the claim “ Excuse me . You did not stole my heart . I stole your”

He grinned and correct himself “It was a neutral agreement. She my partner now and for ruin the wedding, I’m willing to pay for any expenses.  As for the kidnapping part , that too, was plan and executed  by me alone . The victim herself is in great condition and was feed pretty well” he clear his throat with amusement dancing in his cunning eye. Feed pretty well. Yes. Indeed. Even her family nodded their head in defeat. Jade was at lost.

Lucus continue , “You had not been honest to her family. You’re a cad as much as me. Jade , honey ,  Raven is part of the clan as well. The only reason he was close to you were to infuriate me”

The revelation was like a silent death as the family look in disbelief and annoyance. They trusted him and thought he was a good person whom Jade can depend on. Raven had them fool with his hidden identity, when in fact, he belong to the Tirberian ‘s tribal.

“Yes, I deceive but I do love her. This is not the first time we fight for a woman, like old time right? Where do we settle this? Here?  Riverside?” Raven move into combat mode, his lip curve into a half smile, mocking his opponent and was about to launch his attack but was grab by the neck from behind. The strength was unbreakable causing his neck tremendous pain that shoot straight to his spine.

“I do not tolerate being lie to and between the two, I have to choose Lucus , though it bother me to have a beast for a son in law but he is part of our family now thru the child my daughter is carrying and nobody mess with my family” Aum tighten his grip on the neck as his eye glow bight green,  with suppress vampire strength not to snap the man neck in half , he throw Raven across the marble floor and when the man landed on his back , everyone could had swore there was a sound of bone breaking . With the last remaining pride and the resolute to keep it , Raven knew he is no match against this demon and grunt out his frustration with a fist pound to the marble and remove himself from the temple.

“Who said violent doesn’t solve anything?” Lime inserted his dry humor to loosen the tension but with everyone serious expression he smile awkwardly and join his brother enthusiasm of ancient artwork on the temple wall.

“Now we go home!” Grandma announced with great relief and tug on her granddaughter hand but was stop short, “Is there something wrong? If you worry about us not accepting that rascal over there, let me assure you --- we’ll survive even if it kill us!”

“I can’t leave here” with unsettling eye she pleaded for the old lady to understand, “There are rule and regulation I must follow to be with him”

“Rule are meant to be broken , come along , your mother must be worry sick about you and HIM” the old lady throw a side glance at Lucus
“He can live with us for all eternity if he wishes. At least with his presence we don’t have to pretend we’re human and the same goes for him"

“She can never leave this place” said Lucus and to everyone astonish, “Once our kind mate we do not leave the premise”

“Hell. What happen if one divorces?” said Lime

“Mate for life. Divorces mean death of one partner” Lucus replied. “And there no such thing as adultery once we are mated, all desire for another lover do not exist because our heart, mind and soul are as one”

Lime was about to open his mouth when Stone pull him away and tap his head, “That’s enough. You will only make big sis sad”

“Then my daughter will leave at once. It’s prison to prevent one from seeing their family” said Aum , wrapping his arm around his daughter shoulder , “Come home. Your mother is waiting.”

Jade was at a cross road. She felt like a puddle of water waiting for the sun to dry her up till she no longer exist and only then will she at peace but that sun will never come , everyone is waiting for her to make an decision. Yes. Her heart aches for Lucus and no matter how much a cad he is, she cannot stop loving him. And the family she love. Blood is thicker than water. Lover come and goes but family will always be there. As she turn to search her lover eye with tear on it’s edge, threaten pour down her pale cheek , she can see the anger and sadness in his eye . He already knew the answer. She will leave him and he will surely go crazy, “Lucus , I’m sorry . I-I can’t stay”

“Damn it!” he curse violently, “Once we mate you will never leave me. I’m not giving up.” he reach for her hand but was knock away by her father .

“I do not understand. Why must you insist my daughter become a mate? If you love her just come with us. I’m willing to set a side my hatred for her happiness” said the father while the family nodded in unison.

Lucus rub a hand down his face in frustration, “It’s because …im cursed. Only my mother can remove it and she wishes for me to stay with her …forever to repay the debt.  And no woman can endure such punishment with me unless she is my mate because only till death do us part”

Stone was immediately drawn to the idea of curse, “You have to tell me about this curse of your!” his excitement to learn more about the ancient tribal was at its peak , “You have worms coming out of your stomach or something ? Do you turn to stone at night? Come on, spill it out. We trying to work this out as a family, so you and my sister can be happy”

All attention was at Lucus and the airs seem to die out in his lung. Because to reveal the curse, it’s like putting his dirty laundry out for his future in law to chew on and worst of all, what will Jade think of him? Well, he haven’t been a gentleman nor was he a saint either and his action are terribly use for his own selfish need , the worst was already there and he damn sure the child like woman love him as much as he does – just that she haven’t spoken the words yet. Silent eye starring at him was was adding pressures on his tied tongue , “Alright. I came this far. No more secret. The curse is …” he mummer the remaining words “is eternal lust for a woman”

“Isn’t all man curse with such a passion” added Lime amusingly and was quickly shot down by his sister death glance, he rushes in to repair the damage “…I mean for the human ..”

Lucus sighed and continue , “There are poison in my body. When the toxic spread I have this unquenched thirst for lust but lately those woman are not enough to rid of the poison and I seek our option to relieve myself of pain”

“Then those rumor about those missing girls is true !” said Stone

“Now, I didn’t kill anyone. Those girls came with their own free will” Lucus defended himself and when he turn to look at his lover, he knew then , he was in deep water but he must tell the truth,“Many years ago I enter the forbidden village and …I was with a girl, the curse ran thru my blood stream the following day. I rebel against the elder when they refuse to help. I stole the manual script and ran away, till this day I haven’t found a cure”

“Let me get this straight. You make love with a girl in the forbidden village –where no man is allow and woke up with a curse of eternal lust for a woman?? Now the poison is at the point no woman can suppress the toxic in your body?” said Lime while rubbing his chin, “The problem laid on your groin. Cut it off!” he smile jokily, finding the whole situation humorous and was welcome with a slap from the back of the head from his grandma.

“Let me talk to your mother” said Grandma, “Perhaps we can work something out”

“How often does the poison take effected” Jade interrupted and question her lover with tight lip and a little bother to know his bed activity is probably the whole town .

“Not much” he quickly replied

“How much is NOT MUCH?” she smile thru her clench teeth

“Jade, honey, I was cursed” his poor excuse was making her furious, “Maybe 3 or 30 time a year ? I do not keep track of unimportant thing as such” he said carefully. He suspect jealously by her shock expression but he cannot change past deed but he pray for a better future, “Let’s talk in the morning” 

cecilia

Staff member
I forgot his name is Lucus lol
Been too long :)

Love the updates!
Please continue when you have time ^___^

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
khmaichick559 said:
Oh plz finish it i just start reading yesterday and now im wAiting for the next chapter. This fic is so addicting. Plz plz plz do update it. Thank u
@sarn I going to have to re-read this fic i can't seem remember what it's about....but thank u for still continuing the story...