Messy Circle of Love Part 1&2 *COMPLETE*

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 19
    It was almost the wedding, and Margie was excited about it. She had waited long for this day, and Boy was finally going to hers. She'd promise to take good care of him. Boy came to get Margie, and they went shopping for the items needed for the wedding. Margie wanted everything to be wonderful. After they went to the mall, they headed for Yaya's shop.
------------------
    That morning, Yaya woke up and went straight to her shop, she didn't want to start thinking about Nadech again. She tried to get herself busy, but none seem to help. Noona was there for her, though, she seem like he mind had drifted of to another place. All morning they've been depressed, working together. 
-----------------
    Kim went to Nadech's office early in the morning, and invite him to lunch, since he had breakfast already, and he accepted, only he didn't know that in the afternoon, they were headed toward Yaya's shop. 
--------------
    Marie and Grandma On went shopping a the mall too, and she saw Boy with Margie. She was sad, but kept it hidden; she didn't want to ruin the fun shopping trip Grandma On planned for them. They also headed for Yaya's shop.
-------------------
    Bie was about to go to Yaya's shop, but Cupcake stopped him. Cupcake had wanted to go with him, so Cupcake went with Bie to Yaya's shop.
-----------------------
    Mark was also going to see Yaya, if she was alright since she had been depressed lately. He wanted to see Kim and Noona, too.
---------------------------
    They were all headed toward Yaya's shop, Bie and Cupcake arriving first. Then Mark, Margie&Boy, Marie&Grandma On, and finally Nadech&Kim. They were surprised to see each other all there, but kept quiet to them-self. 
    Cupcake cleared his throat, and then asked, "Isn't anyone going to order?"
    "I don't want to eat here," said Nadech, and got out of seat.
    "You can't Nadech, you promised already," said Kim, holding onto Nadech's hand, eyeing Yaya.
    Nadech sat right back. 
    "Okay, let's order," said Bie, happily. Mark was staring Noona, and she stared back, then he turned his attention to Kim. Marie eyed Boy, and he looked back, while Margie looked at both of them. They were all still staring at each other. Yaya at Kim, Kim at Nadech, Nadech at Yaya. Bie at Noona, Noona at Mark, Mark at Kim. Margie at Boy, Boy at Marie, Marie back at Boy, and Grandma On at Marie. 
    "Everyone," said Cupcake, and then they al unfroze, and started talking at the same time. 
    "I want..." everyone said, except Yaya, Noona, Grandma On, and Cupcake.
    "Say it one at a time, please," said Yaya.
    Everyone started to talk again, but they stopped, and laugh. It was their first laugh together in a long time. 
    Then they all went one by one, and Yaya and Noona took their orders. After that, when they got their foods, they sat back and relaxed, trying to eat. 
    "This cakes are really pretty and yummy," complimented Grandma On.
    "Thanks," said Noona and Yaya.
    "Come and sit down, you guys worked hard," offered Grandma On
    "Okay." They sat next to Grandma On, and started chatting wit h her until Cupcake interrupted. 
    "Hey, you guys, let's play a game," said Cupcake. 
    "What kind of game?" asked Noona
    "A love game," said Cupcake, and Bie elbowed him. "A truth and love game," Cupcake corrected. "Okay, first, we sit in a circle, and let a bottle be our spinner. I'll spin the spinner, and whoever it lands on have to answer my question, after that, that person gets to spin the bottle, and asked the person that the bottle is pointing to."
    "That's boring. I have to go back," said Nadech.
    "You can't, you have to stay. Without you, the game isn't fun anymore," said Cupcake.
    "You should stay, Nadech, please. The game sounds fun and I want to play," said Kim.
    Nadech looked at her, then say nothing more, and stayed. They followed Cupcake's instruction, and got into a circle. Cupcake spin it, and it landed on Boy. 
    "Who do you love?" aske Cupcake.
    Boy looked at Margie and Marie, each were looking at him with hopeful eyes, wanting him to say it was them. Boy wanted to say Marie, but he wasn't even sure if he still have feelings for her. And Margie, he wanted to say her, too, but didn't want to hurt Marie's feelings. So  instead of saying any of them, he answered that it was his mother. Margie and Marie was sad and disappointed, but feel relief.
    Boy spin the bottle next, and it landed on Bie. "What is the place you want to be now?" 
    "I really want to be at a beautiful place, anywhere, but for there to only  be me and the one I love," answered  Bie. He wished he could said that it was Noona, but he wasn't sure about her feelings about him. He spin the bottle next, and it landed on Nadech. Knowing about Nadech's story with Kim and Yaya, he asked, "If things can returned to the past, and you could change anything, even the person you love and marry, which on will you choose? Yaya or Kim?" 
    Nadech stared at him, wanting to punch him, but he kept to himself. Yaya and Kim were surprised, and desired to know Nadech's answered. "No one, I would choose to be alone by myself, the way my parents wanted me." Yaya and Kim were again surprised and mad with him. How could he just say that?! 
    "You!" Mark shouted, and was about to punch Nadech, but Yaya stopped him.
    Nadech spin the bottle, and it stopped at Yaya. He looked at her and she stared back with her raging eyes. She wanted to kill him, he knew. But he remained calm, and slowly asked her. "If you can go back, would you have wanted to know me?"
    "No," she said coldly. But her eyes told a different answer. 
    "That's what I thought," said Nadech. Yaya stared at him for a bit more, wasting time. 
    "Go ahead, spin," said Cupcake.
    "I, I'm not playing this anymore!" said Yaya, half-shouting. She walked out the door.
    "Okay, I guess that we better go," said Cupcake.
    "No, you can't. There's still the rest of us that haven't have a chance," said Grandma On. They all started the game again. 
---------------------
    Yaya ran outside, tears coming slowly to her eyes. She was mad at Nadech for saying such thing, and mad at herself for not being honest. Of course she had never regret meeting and getting to know Nadech. Nadech was what she was living for. She loved him, even in times of sorrow. She calm down, then went back inside. When she got back inside, the game ended, and everyone was sitting on the chairs, chatting again. They all do not looked happy, though, only Cupcake and Grandma On. 
    "Come and sit here, I have something to tell you guys," said Cupcake.
    They all gathered again. "You know that I've observe you people a lot, and  think that I'm getting an idea. You know, I've always think that you two fits," he said, pointing to Kim and Mark. Mark and Kim stared at each other in surprised. He walked to them, and put them together, and away from the rest. Then he paired Yaya with Nadech, Margie with Boy, and finally Noona with Bie.
    "There, you guys looked perfect like this, let me take a picture," said Cupcake. He got out his camera, and took a picture. They all didn't realized it, since they were still thinking and asking themselves questions in their heads. 
------------------------------------------------------------
    Sara and Tah were at Sara's parent's house, visiting. Tah sneaked there, without Sia knowing. He wanted to explain his idea to Sara's parents. They entered her parents' room quietly, and got in without anyone catching. 
    "Hello, Sara, and Tah," said Sara's mother. She looked at Tah, he a lot had bruises and scars on his face. "What happened?"
    "It's nothing, I just ran into something," lied Tah.
    "Don't lie to me, it's Sia, right. I know. Sara's father had been beaten up like you before. Doe sit hurt?" 
    "No, I'm okay."
    "Oh, okay."
    "Mom, we have something to tell you," said Sara
    "What is it, dear?"
    "Tah came up with a plan, and escape plan for us to escape from Sia."
    "What?!"
    "It's true, I really did. And I'm sure that this plan is going to work."
    "I don't know. Let's go have a talk with your father." They nodded their heads, and followed her mother. Her father was sitting on the bed. 
    "Hello, how are you?" asked Tah
    "I'm good."
    "That's great."
    "Father, we have something to tell you," said Sara.
    "What is it?"
    "Tah came up with a plan for us to get Sia arrested."
    "What?!" Her father looked as confused as her mother. 
    "Sia's been doing illegal stuffs, and if we catch him, he'll surely got to jail for sure. And he won't escape, I know, based on my research," said Tah.
    "But getting Sia arrested is risky. How can we risk our lives like that?!" said her father.
    "Don't worry. I know the location and date. We'll call the police and have them surround the place."
    "Sounds easy, but it's hard, you know."
    "I know, but please trust me."
    He looked at Tah, still making up his mind. Then Sara walked up to him. "Please father, believe in us."
    He was silent for a moment, and then nodded his head in agreement. Tah and Sara were happy, and hugged each other. They couldn't wait to destroy Sia, but they know that it will take a lot of work.
---------------------------------------------------------------
    ~1 day before~
    Chailda and James have been having a great time, and finally James propsed to her. He knelt down, and took her hand. 
    "Chailda, marry me."
    And without hesitation, she agreed. He put the ring on her finger, and together they hugged. They were both happy, thinking about the future ahead of them.
    ~Next day~
    Chalida's doorbell rang, and she thought it was James, but it wasn't. It was his parents. Their eyes looked as cold as eyes. She opened the door, and let them in.
    "I'll only be here for a bit. I'm here to tell you to stay away from James," said his mother.
    "Why?" asked Chailda, confused.
    "I don't want you to be my future daughter-in-law, you're too low-class," said his mother.
    "Do you understand?" asked his father.
    Chailda nodded her head without saying anything.
    "Stay away from our son!" they said, and then went away. 
    Chailda closed the door, and walked back to her room. She looked at her packed the bag. She took it, and left. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nadech came home more recently, but then Yaya was always almost out. She was with Margie, helping her plan the wedding, since it was getting near. Nadech was alone at home, eating dinner all by himself, and at night, too. They both decided to stay in a separate bedroom. Nadech in the guestroom, and Yaya in the main room. Nadech only goes into the room when he needed something, which he barely does. He wanted to reconcile with Yaya, but with so many things happening, there was no time. 
    Yaya still visit Nadech's mother, and they still do talk about Nadech. It was the only moment that didn't bored Yaya. And it was the only moment when she get to learn about Nadech, to talk and think about him. Still, she was lonely in her heart.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Boy had been troubled since that day they played that game. He couldn't sleep and eat, and when Margie called him, he either ignored or make an excuse. He didn't feel like talking to anyone, he wanted time to himself. 
    He couldn't take it anymore, he was certain that he had thought a lot about it, and had made his decision. He got dressed up nicely, and went to Marie's place. He was sure that this decision won't change, no matter what. The wedding was just tomorrow, and he wanted everyone to know his choice. When he got there, he asked Marie to go with him. Marie was surprised, but went with Boy. Boy took her to the old mall they used to go, and to all the shops that they went to. Marie was enjoying it, and hoped that the old Boy have came back. But she know that something is certainly going on, inside his head. She wanted to know for sure who he had chosen. Then they stopped for lunch. They had lunch at Marie's favorite restaurant. Boy was looking a bit sad, and Marie noticed it.
--------
Margie was also walking by, and she saw them together. She stopped, and looked at them. "Did Boy choose her?" she asked herself. 
She stood there, studying them, hoping that Boy didn't choose her.    
--------
    "Are you okay?" asked Marie
    "I'm fine," said Boy. Then he took a drank of water.
    "Boy, tell me what's going on," said Marie, seriously. Boy saw her seriousness, and knew that he had no time left to waste. 
    "I've been thinking a lot, and have made up my mind," said Boy. Marie stare at him, waiting for him to continue. " I sorry, I choose Margie."
    Marie wasn't surprised at Boy's answered. She knew it in her heart. And she wasn't mad at Boy for choosing her instead. Boy looked up at her. Instead of a big frown, there was still Marie, a normal Marie. She wasn't frown, although she wasn't smiling. "It's alright. I knew that this moment will come. I knew that you won't always be right by me."
    "I'm sorry, again. But Marie, you know, ever since me and her went to the beach together, she had changed me. And I had grown to love her. I'm sorry that I couldn't keep our promise." 
    "It's okay, I understand."
    He looked up. "Are you sure? You can hit me if you want."
    "No." She shook her head. That only made him felt more guilty. 
    "Marie, just hit me, only then, I'll feel better."
    "No. I can't bear hitting you." He walked over to him, and give him a hug, and he hugged her back, tightly. 
    "Thanks!" he whispered to her softly. 
-----
    Margie turned her back to them, and walked away. 
---------------------------------------------------
    Mark couldn't stop thinking about Kim after that day, the day that Cupcake put them together. Does he and she really fits? But what about Noona? He drove over to Noona to explain his feelings. 
---------------
    That day, the shop was closed, and Noona was at home, resting. She was very tired because of the hard work at the shop the day before. She lie on her bed, and tired to go to sleep, but something just bugged her, keeping her awake. It was about Mark. Then her doorbell rang, and it was Bie. She welcomed him in 
    “How are you today?” asked Bie
    “I’m okay, just a bit tired,” answered Noona
    “Are you doing anything today?” asked Bie
    “No, I’m too tired to go anywhere. I’m going to stay home, and get some rest.”
     “Oh.”
    “I’ll go get you something to drink.”  Noona walked into the living room, leaving him in the living room. But then, Bie stopped her. He sprung her around to face him, and then he put their lips together. Noona was shocked, and stayed there for a few seconds, then she broke away.
    “What are you doing?” asked Noona
    “Noona, I-“
    “Forget it.” Noona walked away, but then he stopped her again.
    “I love you, Noona. I’ve always been loving you,” Bie shouted.
    Noona walked up to Bie. “I’m sorry, but I only thought of you as a friend.”
    “Noona, you can’t…” Then he grabbed her and force a kiss again.
    Noona broke away, and slapped him. She was mad for him not understanding her. “Don’t this to me again.”
    “But I love you!” said Bie, close to tears.
    “But I don’t have the same feelings for you.” 
    Bie repeated what he just siad again and again to Noona. Noona didn’t want to hear it anymore, the words hurt her. She covered her ears, and ran out the door. 
    “Noona…” Bie yelled after her, he followed her out.
    Noona ran out and saw Mark, but she didn’t stop, she ran on to the streets. 
    Then Bie ran out and saw Mark, he ignored him, and ran on. Mark was confused, and followed after Bie. Noona was in the middle of the streets. She didn’t know where to go, but she wanted to get out of the place as soon as possible. She was still thinking about the kiss and Bie. Then she heard Bie and Mark yelling her name, telling her to get out of the road. She was confused. “Why are they yelling at me to get out of the road?” she asked herself. Then she heard the car, and turned to it. It was coming towards her. Very fast, too. 
    “Aahhhhhhh….” Noona yelled, frighten.
    Then the car ran into her. Mark and Bie were horrified. They ran to Noona, and life her up.
    “Call the ambulance!” Bie shouted, crying. Mark got up and phoned the hospital. Minutes later, the ambulance finally come. They put Noona in the car, and then drove to the hospital. 
    “If she dies, I’ll kill you!” Bie yelled at Mark.
    “But-“ started Mark.
    “Shut up!” said Bie.
    “Bie…. Mark….” Noona said faintly.
    “What is it, Noona? Are you okay?” asked Bie, holding her hand, and rubbing his cheeks on it.
    “I’m fine. I just want you two to stop arguing,” said Noona
    “Okay.” They both agreed.
    “Thank you. Where am I?” asked Noona
    “We’re going to the hospital,” answered Mark.
    “What for?” asked Noona
    “It’s for you, you’re injured badly,” Bie replied.
    “I don’t want to go,” said Noona
    “You have to,” said Mark
    “Be quiet and rest,” Bie said to her.
    “No, 
    “Who?” Mark asked, confused.
    “Kim.”
    “Kim?!”
    “ I know that you like her. That day that Cupcake put you together, I saw your eyes and the happiness in it.”
    “Noona, I’m sorry.”
    “It’s okay,” Noona said, calmly.
    They looked at each others, while Bie studied  their faces. 
    “Mark,” said Noona
    “What is it?” asked Mark,, moving closer to her.
    “Remember our promise?”
    “What promise?”
    “The promise that you give me, that we’ll have a chocolate shop together. That day you taught me how to make chocolate.
    Mark thought back and remembered. 
    ~Flashback~
"What's wrong?" ask Mark
"Nothing," say Noona
"Hey come on, tell me," say Mark
"Really, it's nothing," say Noona
"Come one be happy. We're making chocolate, your favorite hobby, and why aren't you happy," say Mark
"It's just that, I was wondering if I can full fill my dream," say Noona
"And what's that dream?" ask Mark
"To own a chocolate shop," say Noona
"To own a chocolate shop?! That sounds fun," say Mark
"It does," say Noona
"Yes, that's a wonderful thing, but why are you so unhappy about it?" ask Mark
"I don't think that I'll be able to full fill it," say Noona
Mark put her hands in his. 
"You can do it, but you have to have faith, tell me you will, ok," say Mark
Noona stare at him. She love hime. Very much.
"Yes," say Noona
Mark smile at her.
"Promise me?" ask Mark
"Yes, but promise me also that you'll help me create it, too, ok," say Noona
"I promise," say Mark, and they did the pinky promise together
"We're are going to make our shop the best, right?" ask Noona
"Yes, the best in the world," say Noona
They both smile.
~End of flashback~
“I…I can’t make that promise come true anymore. I’m sorry, but I can’t,” said Noona, crying.
        “It’s all right,” said Mark
        “And about Kim, I want you guys to last.  I’m not mad, I’m happy for you. This is all I have to say to you.” Then she turned to Bie, and asked for him. 
        “I’m sorry, but I can’t love you,” she said, then she started to cough out blood. 
        “Noona, stop talking,” said Bie, close to tears.
        “I can’t. I have to tell you. In this life, I’m that that lucky person that can be with you. I know that you can find someone way better than me. But I have one request, can you fulfill it for me?” asked Noona.
        “Yes!” Bie yelled.
        “I want you to continue singing. Sing for me and your fans, okay?” 
        “Okay,” Bie promised.
        “Thank you. You’ve never disappoint me, so don’t disappoint me this time, okay?” Noona put her hand to his cheek.
        “Okay.” Bie touched her hand, and hold it. Then Noona’s hand dropped…
---------------------------------------
        “Why are you so unhappy?” asked Yaya to Margie.
        “It’s nothing,” answered Margie.
        “Are you exited?” asked Yaya
        Margie nodded. She didn’t want to talk now.  She felt like she had made a wrong choice choosing to marry Boy, but she really want to marry him, he was a good man after all. 
        “It’s good that your wedding is tomorrow. I’m really happy for you,” said Yaya
        “Yaya, am I making a wrong decision?” asked Margie
        “No, I don’t think so. Boy is a  good person, and I’m sure that you’ll have a happy life with him,” said Yaya.
        “You sure?” asked Margie
        “I’m sure.”
------------------------------------
        “Why are you not doing anything? Tomorrow is Boy’s wedding with that girl,” said Kim
        “Why should I?”
        “Because you love him, don’t you?” asked Kim
        “Yes, I do, but he loves someone else.  I don’t want to hurt him.”
        “Who does he love?” asked Kim, confused.
        “Margie,” Marie silently answered.
        “Her?! Did Boy tell you that he likes her?” 
        “Yes. He told me everything. It hurts, but I’m happy for him.”
        “Oh, Marie, I’m sorry.” Kim hugged Marie tightly while she cried. 
---------------------------------------
        Chalida finally reached her hometown. She looked at it and then walked to her grandparents’ house. 
        “Grandma!” she shouted when she saw her grandma. Her grandma turned toward her and smiled.
        “You’re here, my sweetheart. Come on in,” she welcomed.
        Chalida nodded, and went inside. 
        “How are you these days?” asked her grandma.
        “It’s okay. I just need a  rest from things in Bangkok,” answered Chalida.
        “Oh, how is you mother and father?” 
        “They are also good. Everything is fine grandma. I just want to stay here for a while. I want to rest.”
        “Okay, I know that you’re tired.  I’ll go prepare a bed for you.”
        “Yes, grandma.”
        Her grandma went off, and prepared a room for her. When she was done, Chalida went in there and unpacked. 
------------------------------------------------
        James walked up to Chailda’s house, but there was no one. He rang the doorbell, and still no one came. The house was silent. He took put his phone and called Chailda, but sh didn’t answer. He went around the house and finally found a note. 
        The note says:
        Good-bye, James. I hope that you’ll have a good life. 
                -Chalida
        “What is this?!” James asked, confused.  “It must be mom and dad.”
        He quietly left, and went some other places. He didn’t want to stay if Chailda isn’t there. 
------------------------------------------------------
        Bie and Mark waited hours at the hospital, worrying about Noona. 
        “Please let her be okay,” both of them chanted.
        Finally, the doctor came out. They both rushed to him. “Doctor, how is Noona?” 
        “I’m sorry. I tired everything  I could, but it did not work,” he sadly  replied.  Then he walked away. 
        Bie and Mark rushed inside to look at Noona’s dead body. “ She’s gone, she’s really gone,” Mark said.  
--------------------------------------------------
        Yaya and Nadech were at the dinning table, trying to eat their dinner.  They both steal glances at each other when the other wasn't looking. They were almost done when Yaya’s phone rang. Nadech looked up at Yaya and she stare back, and their eyes locked together for a second. Then Yaya answered her phone.
        “Hello,” answered Yaya.
        “Yaya, I need you to come to the hospital,” yelled Mark, crying.
        “Okay, okay, calm down. Tell me what the problem is,” said Yaya. Nadech was staring at her, wanting to know what was going in.
        “It’s Noona. She’s gone,” Mark said, calming down.
        After hearing that, Yaya dropped her phone, and couldn't move.  She couldn't get what Mark just said through her head. Nadech got up and walked over to her and picked up the phone.
        “Hello, this Nadech,” said Nadech into the phone.
        “Nadech. Nadech please take Yaya to the hospital,,” pleaded Mark.
        “What for?” asked Nadech. 
        “It’s Noona….”
        “Okay, we’re coming,” said Nadech. He turned off the phone and then took Yaya. They headed for the hospital,. Nadech was driving as fast as he could. 
        When they got there, they went straight the the room and saw Mark and Bie sitting together, their face in their hands.
        “Mark, Bie.,” said Nadech,, they took their hands off their face annd stared at Nadech and Yaya.
        “Where’s Noona?” asked Yaya, still a bit shocked. 
        Mark led the way.  When Yaya saw Noona, she cried and Nadech put her face to his chest, embracing her. Yaya didn't pulled away, for it was what she needed at the time and Nadech was glad that she didn't. 
        2 hours later, Nadech and Yaya went back home, since they’ll have to go to the wedding the next day. Bie and Mark stayed.
-------------------------------------------------
        “Are you ready for tomorrow?” asked Tah.
        “Yes, of course. I can’t wait to get rid of him,” said Sara, happily.
        “Yes, everything is set. I've called the police already, and they said that they were ready.”
        “That’s good.” 
        Tah climbed out of the Sara's window and went to sleep. They both had a good sleep.
------------------------------------------------
        Chailda moved back and forth on her bed. She couldn't go to sleep. James’ face kept coming into her head, and she missed him, a lot, too.  It was good that her grandparents didn't know or else they would have been worried. 
----
        James was sitting at a bar, drinking. He didn't know where to find Chailda, and he didn't want to face his parents, they were the one that made Chailda go away, he was sure. He knew that they didn't approve of their relationship before and still wouldn't now, but he didn't care. For once, he's going to do what he wanted instead of their needs. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
        The next day was of course the wedding day. Margie was in her room, dressing. She wasn't the cheerful Margie that Yaya knew though, something was wrong, it really has to be. 
        "Are you okay?" asked Yaya
        "I'm okay," answered Margie in monotone. She sounded like a lifeless person.
        "But-" started Yaya.
        "Yaya, what will you say if I ran away from this wedding?" asked Margie, interrupting.
        "What?!" said Yaya, confused.
        "Nothing."
        "But-," started Yaya again.
        "May I have sometime alone?" Margie interrupted. 
        "Yes," said Yaya and she went out. 
        Margie went and stood in front of the mirror, staring at her image. She saw herself and cried, she couldn't bear it anymore, the pain in her heart. She stole Marie's guy, a nice girl like her doesn't deserve it, not one bit. She is starting ti realize and the thought brought pain again to her heart. She can't stay in this wedding anymore, she had to flee, go to a place where no one can find her. She lifted the many layers of her wedding dress, and ran out of the room...
---------------------------------------------------------------
        "I'm really happy for you today. Congratulations!" the guest repeatedly said too Boy and he nodded and thanked them. Nadech walked to him and helped him. 
        "Congrats friend, I hope that you'll have a happy long-lasting life with Margie," said Nadech.
        "Thanks," Boy responded. 
        They greet the guests together and Boy was thinking about Margie. "What is taking her so long?" he silently thought. Then he spotted Yaya, and waved at her. Yaya walked up to him. 
        "What is it?" asked Yaya
        "Where is Margie?" asked Boy, worried. 
        " She's still in the room. She wanted time alone to herself. I think that she's still confused," said Yaya.
        "Will, it's okay, we still have a few minutes left. You go back and check on her, okay," said Boy
        "Yes." Yaya went back to the room. She knocked on the door, but there was no answer. She opened the door, and saw that Margie was nowhere in sight. Then she remembered her words-     "Yaya, what will you say if I ran away from this wedding?". 
        She went back to Boy as fast as possible.
        "Margie is gone," said Yaya, almost out of breath.
        "What?!" said Boy. He didn't wait for an answer, all he knew was that he needed to go fetch her back. He ran straight for the door...
-------------------------------------------------------------
        Sia was out early in the morning, and Sara and Tah quietly followed him. When they got their, they hid, and waited Sia and his partner to exchange the illegal drugs and money. When they finally are done and were about to leave, Tah and Sara jumped out at them.
        "Everyone freeze, you are surrounded by the police, release your weapons," said Tah.
        But instead of following what Tah said, Sia got out his gun. "Get them," he ordered one of his man. The man went out and then came back. Sara and Tah stood still, terrified. They had kidnapped her parents and are using them.
        "You think that I don't know your plan, ha," said Sia.
        "Don't do anything to my parents," Sara pleaded.
        "Why should I listen to you?" asked Sia.
        "I would do anything you ask of me, please..." she pleaded again, kneeling down...
-----------------------------------------------------------
        "James, get up!" his parents shouted at him. 
        "What is it?" he asked, confused at the setting. He was supposed to be at the bar, not his house. 
        "Get up, son. We have a matter to talk to you about," said his father
        James sat up and stared at his parents. "What?!"
        "Son, we know that you like this girl, Chalida, but we don't approve of her," said his father.
        "Why? Is it because she's poor?"
        "Yes and no. But we've already picked out a bride for you, ever since the day that you were born, and we don't dare go against the promise," said his father.
        "What promise?" James asked, curious. 
        "Well, it wasn't a promise. We just want you to marry that girl, she seem like a nice girl, too," answered his father.
        "Dad, I will never marry anyone else besides Chailda," James said and laid back down. 
        "Son," said his father. James was annoyed, he got out of the house and drove to Chailda's parent's house. Her parents were surprised to see him. 
        "What are you here for?" asked her mother.
        "I want to know where Chailda is, may you provide me information," said James. 
        "I think that she went to her grandmother's house," said her mother, and then she give him the directions. As James drove there, he smiled, happy that he will find Chailda. This time he will not let she slip away like last time...
------------------------------------------------------------------
        "Marie, let's go to the park again, okay?" asked Kim.
        "Yes," Marie agreed, happily. Kim was glad to see her friend so happy. Marie had not been happy lately and she was glad. Marie, too, was glad. 
        Kim drove them to the park and they sat at the bench and watched the little children play in the grass. Everything that day was beautiful, the weather was also very fine, and especially the people, they were all in a good mood which made everything lively...
---------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy! :D Thank you everyone for waiting!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you falada for the the long chap19. Feels really sad about noonas passing. everyone is facing an unfulfilled dejected moment in their lives ! i look forward to your answers hoping it will be better than worst. with appreciation, key

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 20
        Kim and Marie were still happily watching the children playing and running around when they heard shouting. They looked around, and saw a girl in a wedding dress, running towards the streetlights. 
        "What is it?" asked Marie.
        "I think that it's a runaway bride..." answered Kim. And then they saw that the girl was Margie, she was running really hard, and also towards the park. They have to stop her and question her why she was there. As Margie entered the entrance to the park, Marie and Kim rushed to stopped her, and they did. 
        "Margie, where are you going?" asked Marie
        "Leave me alone, let me go!" demanded Margie, trying to break free, but Kim and Marie were too strong for him. They took her to the bench, and sat her down. 
        "Relax," said Kim. Margie calmed down a bit and they let her think for a bit. Marie took the time to call Boy and tell him of Margie's whereabouts. 
        After that, Marie sat next to Margie. "What happened? Why did you run away from the wedding?" asked Marie.
        "I don't know. Something urged me to do so, it tells me that I can't stay there, that it's not the right place for me to be," answered Margie, closed to tears.
        "Okay, okay. But didn't you want to marry Boy so much? And now what?! You just an away from the wedding as you like?!" Kim shouted at her, mad. 
        "I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to." Margie sincerely apologized. Kim shook her head, and Marie patted her on the shoulder. 
They sat there, waiting for Boy to get over there.
-----------------------------------------------------
        "Why are you here?" Chailda asked, coldly.
        "I'm here to take you home," said James, calmly.
        "I'm not going," said Chailda.
        "Why? Is sit because of my parents?" asked James.
        Chailda looked down at the ground and said nothing back. James walked over to her, and hold her hands. Then he put it up to his mouth and kissed it. Chailda looked up at him, surprised. 
        "What?" asked James. 
        "Why do you...why do you keep on doing this to me? Why do you want me so much?" asked Chailda.
        "Because you're the most important person in my life, and I don't ever want to lose you ever again," said James.
        "Really?" asked Chailda.
        "I'm serious, Chailda. If you agree, we can go back and sign the marriage certificate and just live together. I won't let my parents split us again," said James. Then he stood up, and so does Chailda. "I love you, Chailda, I love you the most." 
        "Oh, James, me too. Okay, I agree with you," said Chailda, happily. All the sorrows had been removed in her heart. 
        "Get up!" shouted Sia. Tah struggled to get up. He had been beat up badly by Sia's men, but for the sake of Sara, he will endure. He can't let her down, no he couldn't. 
        Sara could only stand, and watch Tah get hurt. Her heart was in pain, but it was between her parents or Tah, and of course she had no choice, but to go along with her parents. She wanted to look away, so that her heart wouldn't hurt so much anymore, but she can't. Sia forced her to look or else her parents will be killed. 
        The guy yelled at Tah again, and again he listened and got another punched again. And then, finally, they hear the police cars. Most of Sia's men were running away, but Sia stay with a few other men. The police surrounded the place and some went off, searching for the others. 
        "Put your weapons down!" ordered the cops, but Sia disobeyed. Instead, he got hold of Sara's parents, threating to kill if the police come one step closer. For a while, they all stand still, doing nothing, but then Tah ran to Sia, and tried to take the gun out of his hand. They fought over the gun, shooting up. Sara's father stood up and ran to where Tah and Sia are and tackled them down. He pushed Tah away, and then he and Sia fought. Sia had the gun. He shot Sara's dad, making sure that he died. "That's what you get old man for interfering," said Sia. Then he looked straight at Sara.
        "You desevre to die, too after all you did to me," Sia said. He pointed the gun at her, and shot, but Sara's mother blocked the bullet. Sia shot again and again until the police finally shot him, and then he laid still on the ground.
        "Mom!" Sara shouted, crying. "Mom, don't died. Please don't died." Sara repeated over and over again, and then she went to her dad and repeated the same thing. She was crying, sad that her parents died. Tah was trying to calm her down, embracing her. 
        The police took care of Sia's men and Sia. Then the ambulance came and took Sara's parents and Sia. Tah was hurt, but he wanted to stay with Sara, to comfort her. They rode with one of the police to the hospital. 
        Boy had finally reached the park and walked in. He spotted them right away and walked to them. Margie's back was to him, she didn't notice that he was there, but Marie and Kim did. They slipped away, and Boy walked to Margie and tapped her on the shoulder. 
        "What is it?" asked Margie. She turned around, and was surprised to see Boy.
        "Why are you here?" asked Boy.
        Magie stood up and faced him, her eyes full of tears. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, Boy." 
        "It's alright. Don't cry. I didn't know that my bride was a crybaby. I've always thought of her as a brave person, so now, be the brave girl and stop crying okay." 
        Boy hugged her, giving her reassurance that it was okay, that he wasn't mad. The talked for a while and then they headed back to the wedding. Marie was happy to see them leave, yet it pained her.
        Nadech and Yaya were outside of the wedding room, waiting for them. Boy and Margie only have 10 more minutes and then the wedding was starting. Nadech was walking back and forth, thinking to himself. 
        "Can you stop walking around, please?" asked Yaya.
        "Um, yes, sure," said Nadech. He sat down next to Yaya. 
        "You're worry, right?" asked Yaya.
        "Yes," answered Nadech.
        "It's okay. They'll sort things out. I know that they can do it," said Yaya.
        Nadech said nothing, but looked straight at her. Yaya looked away, she couldn't stand looking at his pleading eyes. 
        "What about us? Don't you have any faith that we can also do it, too?" asked Nadech, but before Yaya could answer, Boy and Margie rushed to them.
        "Are we late?" asked Boy.
        "No, just perfect," said Nadech, looking at his watch. They all headed inside at the right moment when Margie and Boy's name were announced. They happily walked on to the stage, and make their speech. 
        Bie and Mark were still at the hospital. They avoided eye contact and speak no words to each other. They still missed Noona and wished that she will come back. Mark remembered Noona's last words, and so does Bie. Mark had never meant to hurt Noona, she was too kind of a person. He wanted to punch himself of being so selfish. And Bie was still not over the fact that Noona have never cared for him more than a friend. He still love her no matter what. They sat still, motionless, then a bunch of news reporter appeared, and ran straight to Bie. When they got there, they start shooting questions at him. Bie, frowning, reply nothing back. He was still in grief, not ready to answer any questions. Cupcake got into the front with Bie, and helped him.
        "Sorry, news reporters, but Bie can't really answer your questions right now," said Cupcake. He rushed Bie away. 
        "Thank you, Cupcake," said Bie. 
        "It's alright, but I think that you should stay home until all of these things died down," said Cupcake. 
        "No. I'm coming again to visit Noona," said Bie.
        "Bie, come on. There's lots of problems, and you know that the award ceremony is coming up. You can't be having these kind of news. Don't let this be your weakness. Let's get the award ceremony over with and then we can come to this issue again, okay?"
        "No. I don't care if I don't get the award. All I want is Noona." And with that, Bie closed his eyes, and plugged his ears. Cupcake shook his head, and drove on. 
--------------------------------------------------------
        Chalida and James were finally at the marriage register place in Bangkok. They couldn't wait to sign it.
        "Ready?" asked James.
        "Ready," said Chailda, smiling.
        They walked in together, holding hand, smiling brightly. They were directed to an open office, and there they signed the certificate. 
        After that, they went out to celebrate the day, the day of their marriage. It was okay that they didn't have a big wedding or anything, it didn't matter, what matter is that they were together, happy.
        Sara and Tah were at the hospital. Her parents have, unfortunately, passed away. Sara stood, staring at her parents, not believe that they were gone. Tah was behind her, patting her on the back, making sure that she is on her own, that she has his support. He didn't want her to break down again. 
        "Sara, it's late, let's go home, okay?" said Tah.
        Sara stood still and said nothing. Tah then lead her back home. Sara wouldn't eat or sleep, so Tah had to put sleeping pill in the water Sara drink to make her go to sleep. After that, Tah tired to get his rest, too. The next few days will be a lot of hard work, and he will need a lot of strength.
        The wedding was finally over, and Margie and Boy were finally back at home in their room. 
        "It was a fun day, wasn't it?" asked Boy
        "It was," answered Margie.
        Boy smiled, and looked at her. Today was finally the day, the day that will seal the together. He walked over to her.
        "I love you, Margie," he said.
        "I love you, too," said Margie.
        Then Boy laid her down on the bed, and the undressed each other. Boy kissed Margie passionately on the lips...
        Bie was at his sofa, staring at the T.V. Cupcake has been lecturing him for 2 hours straight and he was getting tired. The news was about him crying over a girl. Cupacke was not happy with the news.
        "Bie, how could you do this?!..." Cupcake went on and on with the lecture, but Bie wasn't listening. He was still thinking about Noona. He didn't care about his reputation. 
        "Bie, Bie, are you listening to me?" asked Cupcake, mad now.
        "Yes," said Bie, annoyed.
        "Come one, it's not play time. This is real. You're about to lose your place, and you're still thinking about something else!"
        "I'm tired. I'm going to go to sleep," said Bie, and he went off. 
--------------------------------------------------
        Mark was still sitting alone, when he heard footsteps sounds. He looked up and was surprised to see Kim standing there.
        "Hello, may I sit with you?" asked Kim.
        "Suit yourself," said Mark.
        "How are you things days?" asked Kim.
        "I'm okay."
        "I think that you need to go home. You looked tired and some sleep might help."
        "No, I'm fine. I want to stay here with Noona."
        "You sure seem to love her very much, don't you?"
        "Yes,  I love her very much, but only as a sister."
        "Oh really, then who do you really love?" 
        Mark stared at Kim and remembered Noona's words. It was whispered in his head, " I know that you like her. That day that Cupcake put you together, I saw your eyes and the happiness in it... I want you guys to last.  I’m not mad, I’m happy for you. "
        "Ummm," started Mark.
        "It's alright, you don't have to answer. Come on, I'll take you home," said Kim.
        Kim walked away and Mark silently obeyed and followed after her. 
        The ride was silent, no words spoken. They said their farewells when they reached Mark's house.
        After that, Mark kept thinking about Kim and what Noona said, "I know that you like her. That day that Cupcake put you together, I saw your eyes and the happiness in it... I want you guys to last.  I’m not mad, I’m happy for you."
        "I know that you like her." Mark repeated over and over to himself. 
------------------------------------------------------------
        Nadech and Yaya got finally got home. They were both tired from the wedding. Then Yaya's phone rang, and she hurried to answer it.
        "Hello," answered Yaya.
        "Yaya, this is Tah. Listen, me and Sar are coming back," said Tah.
        "Oh okay, that's great," said Yaya, smiling. Nadech was looking at her, wondering what she was smiling about.
        "But something not so good happened, too. Sara's parents passed away. Sara is coming to stay with us," said Tah.
        "What?!" said Yaya, confused. 
        "It's okay, it's a long story. But me and Sara are coming back after the funeral. We will make it as soon as possible," said Tah, and he hung up.
        "What is it?" asked Nadech, concerned.
        "Sara's parents passed away," Yaya slowly replied.
        "Really," said Nadech.
        "We should go help them," said Yaya.
        "No, leave it to them. I'm sure that Sara only needs Tah now," said Nadech, and he went upstairs, leaving Yaya alone. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
        For the next few days, it went like a blur. Bie was of course losing himself and his high reputation, which he don't mind. Cupcake lectured him everyday, but he barely paid any attention. 
        "Bie do you see now, what you have turned into. It's harming you..." said Cupcake. 
        "I'm going to go somewhere," said Bie, and he went out the door, only to meet with a crowd of reporters.
        "Bie, Bie," they all repeated his names as they circled him.
        "Relax everyone, I will answer your questions if you all calm down," said Bie, coolly. 
        "Okay, first question. Are you really going to stop being a singer because of a girl?"
        "Yes, that girl is my everything. Without her, I wouldn't be here, but now she's not here," answered Bie.
        One by one, the reporters aimed questions at him. 
        Finally, after all the questions were answered, Bie rushed to Noona's funeral. He has been wanting to go, but Cupcake had kept him locked in the house, away from the outside world, but he wasn't scared, he's going to go to Noona.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Yaya has been having morning sickness lately, and Nadech had noticed, but didn't say anything. That morning, when Yaya woke up, she went straight to the bathroom, and vomit. She has been taking days off the shop lately since she had headaches. The symptons remind her of the first time she was pregnant. "Am I pregnant?" she whispered to herself as she dried her mouth.
        That day, Nadech had taken his day off of work, and stayed home to watch Yaya. Yaya prepared and was going to go out when Nadech caught her.
        "Where are you going?" asked Nadech.
        "I am going to Noona's funeral," answered Yaya.
        "You can't. You're sick," said Nadech.
        "I'm not that sick. I can still go," Yaya argued back.
        "Fine, but I have to go with you," said Nadech.
        Yaya walked out the door, and Nadech followed. He drove them to the funeral. When they got there, Yaya's headache got worst-er, and she fall, but luckily, Nadech caught her. 
        "Yaya, are you okay?" asked Nadech, holding her up. Yaya looked up at him, and try to murmur a word, but she can't. When Yaya didn't respond, Nadech repeated again and again. The Yaya's eyes shut, and Nadech carried her back inside the car, and drove straight to the hospital.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
        "Thank you for helping me today," said Mark.
        "It's okay, I'll be glad to help," said Kim, smiling at him. 
        They were standing, smiling at each other, but when Mark saw Bie, his smile dropped. Bie walked up to the entrance inside the building, but Mark blocked him.
        "You may not go inside," said Mark.
        "Why? I just want to see Noona," said Bie, pushing Mark away. Mark was about the punch him back when Kim stopped him. 
        "Don't. Let him go see her," said Kim. Mark soften up and let Bie in. Bie walked straight to tomb. Tears fall down his cheeks. He stared at the picture.
        "Noona, I miss you so much..." he started. Mark watched him cried. Half of him still wanted to go comfort his Bie, he still wished that they were still friends like before. He missed the friendship between Bie and him, but also half of him wanted to punched and kill him for what he did. But he just stood there with Kim, watching Bie cry in pain because of the loss of Noona. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
        Tah and Sara were receiving the guests that came to the funeral. There weren't many, only a few. Tears flooded Sara's face. 
        "Sara, go sit. I'll do this on my own," said Tah.
        Sara nodded her head, and went to her seat. Tah stared after her. The sight of her being sad teared his heart. He wished that she didn't cry, that she was happy and smiling. 
        All morning, he received the guests, but kept his eyes on Sara.  Tomorrow would be the day they leave for good, the day that he will be going home and so would Sara. He would propose to her, and then he will give here a happy life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
        James and Chailda had been living in her house a few days now, and they were happy. But then that afternoon, James parents show up.
        "Good afternoon, mom and dad," said James, not quite happy to see them.
        "James, my son. Why are you here? Go home with your father and I, please," his mother pleaded.
        "Yes, son, please go back with us," said his father.
        "No, I can't. I can't leave Chailda here. We got married already," said James.
        "Son, we've lost. We've finally accept her, but you have to return with us, alright?" said his father.
        James looked at Chailda, and she looked back, giving him a smile.
        "Okay," he answered. They both packed their things and went to James' house. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
        The doctor finally walked up to him, smiling. 
        "Doctor, is my wife okay?" asked Nadech
        "Congratulations, your wife is 10 weeks pregnant," said the doctor, happily.
        "She's pregnant?!" said Nadech, confused.
        "Yes, congrats," said the doctor. He patted him on the shoulder, then walked away. Nadech was stunned, then he rushed to Yaya. She was sitting on the bed.
        "Yaya, did you hear you are-" Nadech started, happily.
        "Pregnant," Yaya finished the sentence. 
        "Yes that," said Nadech, smiling.
        "What's so happy about that?" asked Yaya.
        "We're finally going to start our family, remember?" said Nadech.
        Yaya was surprised that Nadech still remembered, but she said nothing. "Let's go home, I'm tired," said Yaya.
        "Yes," said Nadech. He helped her off the bed, and into the car. Yaya was excited, but tried to hide it. She didn't want Nadech to know. 
        Margie and Boy were at the Noona's funeral, helping out. It was unfortunelate news, and they weanted to help out since Noona had always been a great friend. Margie was sad that she had to died so soon. She walked to her tomb.
        "Noona, I hope that you are having a great time. I want you to know that you have always been a great friend of mine, and will always be..." said Margie. She couldn't say anymore, tears were rushing down her face. Boy helped her up and they went to their seats. Margie looked around to see if Yaya was there. It was afternoon, and they were going to bury Noona, so Yaya have to be there. But there was no sign of Yaya. Or Nadech.
        "Do you know where Nadech and Yaya is?" asked Mark, sitting down next to Boy.
        "No, I haven't see them," answered Boy.
        "Let me call Yaya," said Margie, and the men nodded their heads.
        Margie walked away and phone Yaya. Nadech picked it up instead.
        "Hello," answered Nadech.
        "Hello, Nadech? Oh, Nadech, where are you and Yaya?" asked Margie.
        "We are at home, listen-"
        "What?! You guys are still at home!"
        "Yes, listen, we have good news. Yaya is 10 weeks pregnant."
        "Really!"
        "Yes."
        "Congratulations, Nadech. So how is Yaya?"
        "Yaya's fine. She just needs some rest."
        "Ok, give her my best wishes. I hope the best for you two." Then the hung up and Margie went back to Mark and Boy.
        "So what did she say?" asked Boy.
        Margie smiled at them. 
        "What is it?" asked Mark,
        "Yaya is 10 weeks pregnant," answered Margie, smiling even bigger. Then Kim sat next to Mark. 
        "What ae you guys talking about?" asked Kim.
        "Yaya is pregn-" started Margie.
        "Nothing," interrupted Mark. Mark took Kim away; he didn't want he feelings to get hurt.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy! THanks everyone for reading! :D

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Loved it! Thanks for updating Falada. I love how everything is falling in place now. Sad for all the deaths but I know all of them will be able to move on! :) 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi falada thanks once again for a great chap20. every couple is in good place especially j-c, t-s, bargie, they're lucky and know and follow their hearts. yaya needs a little tweak shes cautious around nadech i guess she loves him much and doesnt want to be wounded again while nadech is all and full of love for her and eager to move on and starts their family. mark just realised his love for noona is sibling, im flabbergasted! based on this fact he was selfish not allowing bie to pursue noona. boy has a change of love he used to love marie so much but its margie he loves and want to spend the rest of his life. Its amazing cos he doesnt doubt or feels uncertain about margie now. the saddest would be bie. his love for noona is true and honest yet not meant to be. Thank you for your time and sharing your wonderful ff falada, with appreciation, key

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 21        
         2 weeks has past from all of those unhappy events, and Bie has finally settle down with a final decision. He was at an event,  prepared to announce his plans. 
        "Good morning everyone!" he shouted to his fans who were screaming and yelling his name. "How are you all today? Good, right! I am happy to be here today, to see all of your faces." The crows cheered him on. 
        "Today I have an announcement to make," said Bie, and the crowd silence. "I want to thank each and everyone of you guys for your support and love all these years. And this decision I made will hurt you guys, but please, I want you guys to support me, I hope that you all will understand. As you all know, I love this one girl and can't go on with her. Right now, I don't want to do anything. I don't have the courage to sing anymore, so I am going to stop for a while and give myself a break."
        There were lots of groaning and sad faces in the crowd and Bie almost regret making that decision. "Don't go, don't leave us!" one of the fan shouted. And then a few other fan also repeated the words. Bie turned away, trying not to cry agin. 
        When the crowd finally died down again, Bie continued. "I have another thing to say, too. If during my break, I get he courage again, I will come back. If not, I might not be back. But don't stress out and get sad, even if I'm not singing, you guys can still get in touch with me. I will still be answering messages. Thank you!" After that he went out of the room. The crowd were scream for him to come back, but he knew that he had to go. He needed a break.
        Kim walked up to Nadech's house. She hadn't been there in a long time. She had finally found Nadech's ring, and wanted to returned it to Nadech. As she walked up to the dinning room, she saw the 2 maids walking out. They were whispering, and she walked to them.        
        "What are you guys whispering about?" asked Kim.
        "Oh, it just that ever since Khun Nadech learned that Khun Yaya was pregnant, he seem to care a lot about her. He didn't even go to work just for her. He stayed and pamper her. He must love her so much-" started the maid.    
        "Yaya is what?" said Kim. She couldn't believe what she just heard. 
        "Khun Yaya is pregnant, haven't you heard?" asked the maid, confused. 
        So this was the thing that Mark been hiding from her. She couldn't take it anymore. "Here, give Nadech his wedding ring. Tell him that I found it." said Kim, and then she rushed outside and drove home. 
        At home, Mark was waiting for her. She walked away, avoiding him.
        "Hey, Kim, wait, I have something to tell you," said Mark, catching hold of hand.
        "I don't want to talk to you. You, you...lied to me!"
        "Kim, listen, I didn't mean to. I didn't want you to be hurt, so I hide it from you." 
        "You shouldn't have, because that has caused me greater harm," said Kim.
        Mark pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry, but please, let me explain myself."
        Kim hesitated at first but then give in. They went somewhere quiet, and Mark explained his reasons.
        "First of all, I want you acknowledge that I'm very sorry. That I didn't mean to."
        "You didn't mean to, because you wanted to protect Yaya, right? You love her so much, why didn't you mary her back then? Why did you let my Nadech and her get marry?!" Kim shouted, angrily.
        "Yes, I do care and love Yaya-" started Mark.
        "So she was that person after all, that person that you love. You love Yaya, not Noona," said Kim.
        "No, I also only love Yaya like a sister. Kim, you need to understand this. Yaya has a sad life enough. I want to protect her because of the bad things in the past," said Mark, and he looked at Kim. She calmed down and was obidently listening to Mark.
        "Tell, me Mark. Tell me all the things that I've missed out on, please," begged Kim.
        Mark nodded his head. "You know that this wasn't Yaya's first pregnancy, it's her second."
        "What?! Really?!"
        "Yes, really."
        "What happened to the first then?"
        "Yaya miscarried the first time. It wasn't her fault. At that time she had deal with a lot of stuffs, and you know Nadech's parents. They kept stressing Nadech and her out. Nadech was really mad, he went away for a bit, so his parents took advantage. I don't know what they did, Yaya wouldn't tell me, but after that, everything happened so fast. She lost the child, and his parents were happy. Nadech was even angier. But you know, being the person he is. He turned so cold afterwards which confused us all."
        "I felt so bad now," said Kim, remembering the times she torment Yaya with her questions about kids.
        ~Flashback~
    "Yaya, don't you know that you're," say Nadech, but was interrupt by Kim. Kim came into the dinning room, and was surprise that Yaya was on her knees, begging Nadech.
    "What are you doing, Yaya?" ask Kim
    "Kim, let's go somewhere else," say Nadech
    "Yes," say Kim, still staring at Yaya. But this time with pity. She pity Yaya.
    Nadech walk over to Kim, but Yaya was pulling/tugging at him.
    "Don't go, Nadech," say Yaya
        Nadech pay no attention, and walk right out with Kim. 
----------
    Yaya walk into the party again with the little girl by her side.
    "Let's go find something to eat," say Yaya
    "Yes," say the little girl
    Yaya got her a piece of cake, and walk back to where Nadech, Boy, Mark, Noona, Margie, Kim, Chailda, Natwara, and Marie stand. 
    "Aww...she's so cute!" say Margie
    "Indeed she is," say Noona, staring at her
    "Oh yeah, that made me remember, how many years have you and Nadech been married?" ask Kim
    "3 years," say Yaya
    "That also makes me wonder. You guys have been married for that long already, and haven't have any kids yet. Why is that?" ask Kim
    Margie was about to answer, but Yaya stop her.
    "Nadech and I are too busy, so we decided not to have any kids yet," say Yaya
    Nadech and Yaya stared at each other. They were both feeling uneasy about the subject. 
    ~End of Flashback~
        "I have just realized now," said Kim, shaking her head sadly.
        "Yaya have been through so much these past 3 years of her marriage. This is why I want to protect her," said Mark. Kim nodded her head in reponse. 
        "So who is that person?" asked Kim.
        Mark got up and knelt in front of Kim. He took her hands, and then silently said, " You."
        Kim looked straight at him. "Me?" she asked.
        "Right. It's you. You're the one that kept getting my heart into troubles. The one I kept thinking about nonstop. And the one that I've secertly love..." Mark said. Then he placed a kiss on her lip. 
        "Be my sweetheart, okay?" asked Mark
        "Yes," said Kim, happily. And with that, they both sat together, hugging each other, wanting the moment to last.
        Sara and Tah had arrived back in Bangkok. Sara was still depressed about her parents.    
        "Sara, don't be too stress out, okay. Remember, I am still here," said Tah.
        "I know. Thank you, Tah," said Sara. Then she looked at him, and tears made its way out of her eyes. She cried and he embraced her. 
        "It's alright," said Tah. When Sara calm down, they went out for a walk. 
        "Thank you, Tah again for always being here for me," said Sara.
        "It's okay," said Tah. Then he walked ahead of her and stopped her. He took her hands. " Since I've always been fighting for you, now, you need to be happy for me, alright. If you're not happy, I won't be, too. Be happy for me, okay."
        Sara smiled. " I will cry no more. I'll make you happy, too."
         "I know that you would. You always do. But you know one thing that will make me happier?" asked Tah, smiling happily at her.
        "What is it?" asked Sara.
        Tah knelt down, and then asked," Will you marry me, Sara?"
        Sara smiled, and looked at him. "Of course I will loved to." 
        Tah stood up and kissed her hand. "You are going to be my best bride!"
        "Of course I am. I have been prepared for this. I am going to be the best wife ever, you just wait and see!"
        "Oh really! I'll wait and see if this little bride of mine is all that!"
        "I'm not little. I'm big already."
        "Little."
        "Big."
        They continued to argue back to each other but finally stopped. 
----------------------------------------------------
        "Are you sure that you want to go back?" aske Margie to Marie. Margie and Boy were at the airport, sending Marie to America. 
        "I'm sure," said Marie.
        "Well, we wouldn't stop you. I hope that you will find someone good for you," said Boy.
        "Thank you. I hope that you guys will last long and have lots of children," said Marie happily.
        "Thanks, I'll miss you," said Margie. She and Boy give Marie a final hug, and then she was gone. 
        "Let's go out for lunch," said Boy. Margie nodded and they went.
        "I'll miss Marie a lot. She had always been so good," said Margie.
        "I agree. I hope that she will find someone better than me. I seem like a big jerk," said Boy.
        Margie turned to him. "You're not a jerk, because Margie Rasri will never marry a jerk. You're my prince!"
        "You're also my princess, and I want us to live happily ever after in our castle," said Boy.
        "I love you!"
        "I also love you, too!"
        Chailda happily settled down in James house. She didn't want James parents to think that she was incapable of doing things. James and his parents had been kind to her all those days she had stayed. She sat out in the backyard, thinking to himself. Then James sat down next to her. 
        "What are you thinking about?" asked James.    
        "I'm thinking about all the events that brought you back to me. How fate was so kind to me, making me see the light. I'm so thankful," said Chailda.
        "So do I. In the past, I was so bad. I took you for granted. I wanted my fortune so bad that I didn't even care if I was hurting your feelings. I made you insecure and sad but at the end, you still love me. I'm grateful," said James.
        "Let the past be the past. Now, we are together, and nothing can change it," said Chailda.
        "Yes, I'm happy to be here today with you," said James. They sat together, and James put his arm around Chailda, giving her comfort and warmth.
        James' parents stared out at them and smiled. They were glad to see their son so happy. 
----------------------------------------------------------
        Nadech sat with a heavy heart at his office desk. So far, Yaya haven't give in to her. She shouldn't after all he did to her. Mark walked in.
        "May I have a chat with you?" asked Mark.
        Nadech nodded his head, and Mark sat down on the chair across from him.
        "I've heard of you and Kim. Good luck. Take good care of her," said Nadech.
        "Thank you. And now, about you and Yaya, how is it?" asked Mark.
        "No so good. Yaya wouldn't give in, no matter what I did," said Nadech, his hand rubbing his head.
        "Nadech, you and me, have you realize something?" asked Mark.
        "What do you mean?" asked Nadech, confused.
        "You and Yaya. Me and Noona. You and me, all of the time in the past, all we have brought to the person we loved was only pain. I don't have Noona now, but she had approve me of a new relationship, but you. You still have a chance. Go back to Yaya. I'm sure that she will forgive you. All she need to hear is that you love her. Can you do it?" said Mark. Nadech had finally understood what Mark said. He nodded his head, and rushed out of the room. 
        So all Yaya needed was those words, he didn't need to be doing all those things all those times, she had only needed one thing, and he has it. 
------------------
        Yaya was sitting in the living room, knitting a pink sock for her baby girl. She can't wait to see her baby, she was only has 3 months left and the baby will be out. Nadech rushed in the house, and startle Yaya.
        "Yaya," said Nadech.
        "What is it?" asked Yaya.
        He sat down next to her, and then he whispered,"I love you."
        "What did you say?" asked Yaya. The words felt so good in her ears. She had longed to hear the words, and Nadech had finally reliazed. She wanted to hear it again and again.
        "I love you. Very much," said Nadech.
        Yaya smiled. "I love you, too." 
        Then Nadech's parents entered the room.
        "Hello," said Nadech's father. His voice was kind unlike the cold one that he always use. 
        "How are my son and beautiful daughter-in-law?" asked Nadech's mother.
        "Mother and Father, you're here!" Nadech was excited.
        "Yes," said his father.
        "Nadech, we are here to tell you and Yaya that we want you two to go live with us," said his mother.
        "You really do?" asked Nadech.
        "Yes," said his father.
        "But what about this house?" asked Yaya.
        "We will  take it!" shouted Tah and Sara.
        "Tah and Sara?" said Yaya.
        "Yes. We are going to be get marry soon, and you know, we need a house. This house will be perfect, please let it be our wedding gift, okay?" beg Sara
        They all laughed. "Agreed!" said Nadech and Yaya. They all smile and laughed. Nadech and Yaya, sitting next to each other, smiled and then kissed. They knew that they days ahead of them will be brighter. 
----------------------------------------------

Enjoy! THank everyone for waiting! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi falada thanks for chap21. Its happy endings for everyone ! im glad and enjoy mcol very much. Thank you for your time and sharing this awesome ff. i look forward to follow your other ffs especially yadechs. with much appreciation, key HAK

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 22
1 1/2 year later
        1 year and 6 months has past, and Nadech and Yaya were spending time at the beach with their little daughter, Anong. Anong just turned 1 two months ago. Anong had cherished and brighten both Nadech and Yaya's life, bringing lots of joy and love. They loved the child. She looked so like her mother, beautiful and bright. But additude like her father. 
        They were on the shore of the beach, splashing water gently at each other. 
        "Mommy, daddy!" she shouted at them.
        "What is it, sweetie?" said Yaya.
        "I'm hungry. I want food," said Anong.
        "Yes, come one, let's go," said Yaya. She and Nadech hold hands with their daughter as they walk back to the beachhouse. They were having a party that day, and Nadech and Yaya would need to prepare things since Margie&Boy, Mark&Kim, Marie, Natwara, and James&Chailda will be there in the afternoon. 
------------------------------------------
        Bie was back again, visiting Noona's grave. As he wallked to her, he again, thought of her. Memories rushing to him. He stood and brushed away the leaves that we covering the tombstone. 
        "Noona, I am here. I here to visit you. It has been a 1 year 6 months and 3 weeks since that accident. I hope that you are happy, living up there. I want you to know that I still miss you. Here I have some flowers for you." He gently put the bouquet of flowers on the grave. "Remember, I will always love you."
        Bie stood, and stared at her tombstone. He read her name, her birthday, and her death date. 
        "You're also here," said a familiar voice behind him. He knew who he was, it was Mark.
        "Hi," said Bie as he turned around. 
        "How are you?" asked Mark. 
        They ended up going to the park that they had so many went to when Noona was alive. The park that brought them closer together. They sat at the bench that a long time ago they did, and feed the ducks again. Everything of the past seem to come back, and they remember the memories created from this park, there were so many. 
        "Are you really going to give up your career as a singer?" asked Mark.
        "I don't know. I am still thinking," answered Bie.
        "Waiting will cost you. I think that you should. I remember that you love to sign so much, you will always have me and Noona listen to you while you sing."
        "I remember that too."
        "I have to go, but good luck, my friend." Mark stood up and headed for the exit entrance.
        "My friend," Bie whispered to himself. They haven't called each other like that for so long, and he realized it now, he missed those words. 
        "Wait!" he shouted at Mark, and Mark turned again and looked back at Bie. Bie walked to him, smiling.
        "Let's go get some ice cream first before you go, my friend" said Bie. Mark smiled at him and they walked to the ice cream shop that they had always, in the past, went to for ice cream. They still remember each other's flavors. They smiled, licking the ice cream like little kids, and then they knew that they both have forgiven each other, that they were friends again. 
        "I have my final desicion now. I am going to go back and sing," said Bie happily.
        "That's great," said Mark. 
        "I am going to fulfill mine and Noona's wish and also my fans. They have waited long enough for my return. I'm going to sing for Noona," said Bie.
        ""Good luck, my friend," said Mark. They smiled and say their farewells.
        Marie was coming back to Thailand and Margie, Boy and Kim were waiting for her return. Natwara was also coming back to Thailand, too, and James and Chailda were there, waiting for her. When both of their planes had finally landed, they all spotted each other, and waved. Marie and Natwara give all of them each a hug. 
        "I miss you guys so much!" said Marie and Natwara
        "We miss you, too!" they all say at the same time. 
        "Come on, let's go. We have to go to Nadech and Yaya's party," said Kim. They all went to the car. The car ride was full of questionings and answers. They were all so happy to see each other again. 
--------------------------------------------------------
        Sara and Tah were the first to arrived. They were super excited for the event. Everyone was going to be in it. Margie, Boy, Marie, Kim, Mark, Natwara, Chailda, and James. They all exchanged their "hello", and sat down, talking about the events that happen over the year and months. Mark turned on the T.V. and saw Bie on the screen. He was there, smiling, telling everyone that he had come back. 
        "Lunchtime!" Nadech shouted and they all surrounded the table, grabbing food. After they all ate and were full, it was time for a picture. They got ready, and squished on the sofa. 
        "1...2...3..." said the photographer, and then the camera flashed and the picture was taken...
THE END

Thank you everyone that read and support me until the end. :D I hope that you guys had enjoy this FF, and I hope that  you guys will still follow me in my other future FFs, too. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
i should thank you falada for a wonderful ff i love mcol very much ! u gave a nice, happy and conclusive finale, everybody is friends with each other thats great. your time and efforts in sharing your second ff are very appreciated. I'll sure be following your other ffs, ♡u and looking forward, key

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
:O Yay! Everything ended so great. I loved this FF so much Falada! You did a great job writing and sticking through to finish this for us readers. Definitely will continue to support you. Once again, Thankss! <3

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Falada for this FF and beautiful ending. Even though I don't have time to read these yet but I added to my reading list, will read tonight! Surely will support and follow your next FFs! :D :heart: