Messy Circle of Love Part 1&2 *COMPLETE*

Falada

sarNie Adult
Xiongurl26 said:
Thanks for the update Falada! Nadech and Yaya are so sweet to each other now. <3 but Kim..... She is driving me insane. Why wont she drop the relationship? I know it was special but the past is the past. I feel bad for Marie too because she's trying to be a good friend to someone who won't even listen. I give her some props! But I'm hoping to see more of what happens to Boy, Margie, and Marie...... Cant wait to see who he falls for or gets? But thanks again Falada!

Your welcome, Xiongurl. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

MrsChum said:
Thank you Falada for another wonderful update. So cute of you to make Nadech and Yaya have special time alone together. Like Key said, hopefully they have time to make their own family.
Your welcome, MrsChum.

Sorry for not updating, I'm still  thinking on how to write the next chapter. And it's very confusing to me, since I've been busy. 

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 16
"Where did you go all night?" asked Grandma On
"Marie and I went to sleep over at a friend's house," answered Kim
Kim walked away, but Grandma On stopped her.
"Kim, what I say last night, it's not to hurt you. I don't want you to get hurt in the end, and also want you to accept the truth," said Grandma On
"Grandma On, I understand that you love and care for me just like your granddaughter, but I need some more time," said Kim
"Okay, go get some rest," said Grandma On
Kim walked to her bedroom.
"We should really give her some time to think," said Marie
------------------------------------------
"Nadech, are you awake?" asked Yaya, trying to wake him up
Nadech finally woke up, and sat on the bed.
"Uncle and Aunt tell us to go inside the house, and eat breakfast," said Yaya
"Yes," said Nadech. He slowly got off the bed, and went outside to wash his face.
Yaya sat down on the bed, and waited for Nadech. Finally, Nadech was done, and they walked together to the old couple's house. 

"Welcome, come inside," said the old man
Nadech and Yaya went inside the house, and sat down at the small dining table. 
-----------------------------------------------
Tah and Sara had just arrived at Sia's house, the owner. Sara took a long look at the house. Tah came out of the car with the bags.
"Tah, I'm scared," said Sara
"It's okay. You have me with you," said Tah. He took her hands into his, and give it a little squeeze.
They slowly walked up to the house, and entered it.
"Are you khun Sara?" asked Sia's right hand man
"Yes," replied Sara
"Follow me," ordered the man
Sara looked at Tah with a worried face. Tah smile at her, and told her it was going to be okay. Sara nodded her head, and followed the man. Sara looked around at the unfamiliar things as the man lead her to through the stairs, and into a room. She feel so small in such a house. 
"This is going to be your room, miss," said the man
"Thanks," said Sara with relief
The man went back down, and Sara followed him down. She walked back to Tah, and told him to follow her. Tah did as he was told. 
-------------------------------------------
Boy, Margie and their parents were sitting in the living room, discussing about their vacation. 
"Boy, are you ready? Tomorrow, you and Margie are going on your vacation to the beach," said his mother
"Why should I? I'm not the one that agreed to go," said Boy
"Boy, watch your mouth," said his mother
"Mom," said Boy
"It's okay, Madam. I know that he doesn't want to go," said Margie
"Thank you, Margie. Sorry for my son's bad behavior," said his mother
"It's okay. At least my daughter is happy," said Margie's mother
Boy's mother smiled, and tried to get him to smile, too. But Boy was too busy in his world, and didn't do anything that his mother asked of him.
Yaya and Nadech just got done with their breakfast. They were sitting with the old man and his wife, talking about going back Bangkok. 
"My daughter just called, and say that they'll be here in 3 days," said the old man
"That'll be fine. Yaya and I could help you guys if you don't mind," said Nadech
"Oh, of course. There are lots to do, but not a lot of people to help," said the old man.
"We'll be glad to help," repeated Nadech
"Thanks!," said the old man.
"No problem. Excuse me," said Nadech.
He walked away and back to the little house. Yaya was still making the bed, again. Nadech walked up to her, and then put his hands around her waist. Yaya turned around, and looked at him.
"You're back?!" said Yaya
"Yes," said Nadech
Yaya shyly took her eyes off him. She was too nervous to stare at him.
"What's wrong?" asked Nadech
"Nothing, I'm just re-making the bed. Want to help?" asked Yaya
"Sure," answered Nadech. 
He took the other end, and laid it on the bed, following Yaya's orders.
-------------------------------------------------
Noona turned the open sign side to the close sign side. It was only 11:00 in the morning, but she wasn't feeling well today. She walked out the door, and look for her keys. She slowly locked the door, and then turned around. The sun was in her eye, and blinding her. She looked around the place, but only saw blurriness. Then she fell down on the ground, but someone caught her. 
"Miss, are you alright?" asked the stranger
But Noona was still, eyes closed. He took Noona to the hospital.
1 hour later, Noona was finally conscious. 
“Why am I here?” asked Noona
“You fainted, so you were taken here to the hospital,” answered the nurse
“Who took me here?” asked Noona
“I don’t know, but he seem like a nice young man,” answered the nurse
“Is he still here?” asked Noona
“Let me check,” replied the nurse
The nurse went out of the room, and looked for the man. She spotted him, and went up to him.
“Khun, a patient wants you,” said the nurse
“Yes, what is the number?” ask the young man
“Room number 604, ka,” answered the nurse
“Thanks,” said the young man
He went to Noona’s room.
“Hello Miss, what do you need me for?” asked the man
“I would like to thank you,” said Noona
“It’s okay,” said the man
Then Mark pushed open the door and went in.
“Are you alright, Noona?” asked Mark, worried
“I’m alright, don’t worry,” replied Noona
Mark turned and saw the man.
“You are?” asked Mark
“I’m Vichai, the one that took her here,” replied the man
“Thanks,” said Mark
“It’s okay. I’ll be leaving now. I hope that your health gets better,” said Vichai. Then he headed for the door, and went out.
Mark turned his attention back to Noona. 
“Don’t you know that I was super worried when I heard that you were in the hospital? I rushed all the way here” said Mark
“Yes. Now, let me get some rest,” said Noona. She put her head on the pillow, and closed her eyes, hoping for Mark to leave, but he didn’t. He was still sitting next to her, watching her.
------------------------------------------------------------
    “Yaya, let’s go for a walk,” said Nadech
    “Sure.” Yaya agreed
    They walked out of the house, and off to the trail on the right. 
    “I love the air. It’s so fresh,” said Nadech
Yaya nodded in agreement.
“So, is there anything you want to tell me or ask me about?” asked Yaya
“Well, I sorry about this, taking you into such a mess,” said Nadech
“It’s okay. I actually enjoy staying with the old couple,” said Yaya, smiling.
Nadech stared at her, unable to smile back. 
“What?” asked Yaya
“Nothing,” replied Nadech. “It’s just that I’m surprised by your answer. I thought that you don’t enjoy staying here, and wanted to go back as soon as possible.”
“I do want to go back. I promise Margie that I’ll send her to the airport when she goes to beach with Boy, but I don’t know if I could now, since they are going tomorrow,” said Yay, looking down at the dirt.
“Don’t worry. I’m pretty sure that Margie will understand,” said Nadech, hoping to cheer her up.
“Yeah…,” said Yaya. “I’m going to go back, and help out.” Yaya turned around and headed back.
“Wait Yaya, I have something to tell you,” yelled Nadech. Yaya turned around again, and walked towards him.
“What is it?” asked Yaya. 
Nadech opened his mouth to speak the words, but only silence came out of it. 
“Nadech?” said Yaya, but Nadech just stood still, with his mouth open. He didn’t say anything to her, and she was getting annoyed. “Nadech?” She repeated, but Nadech just stood there with silence. “Okay, I guess I’ll get going.” And after that, she went away.
 Nadech stood still.  He wanted to stop her, but he felt like he was paralyzed and cannot move. He stood there, and watched her walk away.
------------------------------------------------------------------
    Noona woke up, and looked to her right. There was Mark, still sitting there, at the couch, except he was asleep. She was so touched by his actions. So he had really cared for her after all. She sat up, and tried to get up, but the noise woke Mark up. He saw what she was doing, and rushed to her side.
    “Noona, what are you doing?” asked Mark
    “Getting up of course,” replied Noona
    “For what? You’re still not well,” said Mark
    “I just want to put the blanket on you since you were asleep, but I woke you up instead.” Noona explained. Mark looked at her, and then cracked up. Noona stared at him, and wondered what he was laughing at. “Hey, what are you laughing at?!”
    “Nothing,” said Mark, trying hard to stop laughing
    “You’re lying!” Noona exclaimed
    “I’m not.” Mark argued back, running away from her.
    “Stop it! I’m going to catch you!” Noona exclaimed, chasing after him. 
    Mark ran to the other side of the bed, dodging the table. Noona ran to the other side, but Mark was too fast for her. She ran after him, and bumped into the table next to the bed. She fell down. Mark was worried, and walked to her, and helped her get up.
    “Are you alright?” asked Mark worried
“Of course!” said Noona. She got back on her feet, and started tickling Mark. 
“Stop!” Mark shouted, laughing hard.
Noona didn’t stop, she kept on tickling her. Then the door open, and Bie and a nurse came in.
“Excuse me, but may you two quiet down. This is the hospital, and patients need their quietness,” said the nurse
Noona and Mark stopped, and turned around to face them. Noona was surprised to see Bie. Bie was not smiling. Seeing Noona with Mark makes him to disappear.
“Sorry, nurse.” Mark apologized
The nurse went out, leaving Bie, Mark, and Noona alone in the room. It was quiet and awkward, no one wants to say a thing to another. Bie looked at Noona, then smile.
“Are you okay?” asked Mark
“Yes.” Noona answered quietly
“That’s good. I was worry,” said Bie
“It’s okay, you don’t need to be worry. Noona have me. She can always depend on me.” Mark interrupted. He turned to Noona, and smile, and hold her hand. “I promised that we’ll get marry soon.” Bie’s frown drop lower, and he looked down at the floor. He was sad and mad. Noona was a bit shocked by his words. She took her hands out of his.
“Mark, I’m not ready…” said Noona, frowning. 
Bie looked up, and half smile.
“What? How can you not be ready? We’ve been dating for years,” Mark exclaimed.
“I don’t want to get marry…” Noona started again, but was cut off by Mark
“I’ll be waiting for you then.” Mark interrupted. He leaned in and give her a kiss, then waved good bye, and then he went out the door.
Bie looked at Noona’s sad face.
“You know that if you don’t want to marry, he can’t force you.” Bie advised
“I know. But I want to marry Mark; it’s just that…I don’t feel enough love for us to get marry. A marriage without love is meaningless. I love Mark and want the same from him.” Noona explained. The words stabbed Bie as Noona said she loves Mark. He wished that he could disappear somewhere. Somewhere far from these places filled with sadness and one-sided love.
“Oh, that’s great then.” Bie mumbled. 
Noona stared at him. “Are you okay, Bie?”
“I’m alright. I think that I have to go now. Good-bye.” Bie stood up, and then went out the door. Noona stared at him leave in a sad motion. Outside the door, Bie dropped to his knees. “Am I not good enough?” He asked himself. Then a tear came down his face, then another. Then some of his fan girls saw him, and shouted his name. He quietly wiped away his tears,  put a fake smile on his face, then walked to them.
----------------------------------------------------------
“Auntie, do you need some help?” asked Yaya
“Yes, may you go feed the pigs,” said the old woman
“Yes.” Yaya agreed.
The old woman handed Yaya a bucket, and Yaya took it. Nadech was outside the door, blocking the way to the pighouse. Instead of asking him to move aside, Yaya walked around him, and ignored him. Nadech looked at her until she reached the pighouse, then he went in.
“Young man, I need you to go to town with me,” said the old man
“Yes,” said Nadech
    They started walking out the door and into town.
----------------------------------------
    "Are you still scared?" asked Tah
    "Not really. Thanks, Tah for being here with me," replied Sara
    "No problem." 
    Sara stared at him, and smile. 
    "I still can't believe my parents will sell me like this."
    "Sometimes things are unpredictable."
    "Yes, I agreed."
    "Are you mad at your parents?" 
    "This is a good way to repay them."
    "So you're not mad?" 
    "I'm tired. I'm going to take a rest."
    Sara lay down, and ignored Tah. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She covered her face with the blanket, hoping Tah doesn't know that she's crying. 
---------------------------------------
    There was a knock at Margie's door. She walked over to the door, and opened it.
    "Mom," said Margie
    "I have something to ask you."
    "What is it?"
    "Are you sure you want to go with Boy? We can cancel it if you want."
    "No, I want him."
    "Margie, I know that you adore him, but come to your senses, he already have someone else."
    "Mom, it doesn't matter. Where there is a chance, there's still hope. I still have faith that he'll be mine one day."
    "Margie, stop daydreaming. Marie is a nice girl. And Boy's family won't mind her as her daughter-in-law."
    "Mom, I don't want to talk to you anymore." 
    "Fine, be stubborn. You're just going to hurt yourself." Her mother stormed out. 
    Margie stared after her mother. Her heart was filled rage. "How can her own mother go against her?!"
    She walked back to her bed, and started packing up again. 
-------------------------------------
    “Where did Nadech go?” asked Yaya when she got back.
    “He went with my husband to town,” answered the old woman
    “Oh,” muttered Yaya
    “If you don’t mind, will you help me cook dinner?” asked the old woman
    “Sure.” Yaya said. She went into the kitchen.
    Sara  woke up, and looked to her side. The chair next to the bed was empty.
    “Tah?” Sara called, but received no answer. She called Tah again and again, but still there was no Tah. 
    She got off the bed, and went to the door. The door flew open, almost hitting Sara. A guy came in.
    “Who are you?” asked Sara, scared.
    “I’m Sia,” answered the man
    “Don’t do anything to me,” pleaded Sara
“Don’t worry. I’m not,” he said
Sara stood there, staring at him. He moved closer to her, and then grabbed her.
“You say that you wouldn’t do anything to me,” Sara yelled
“Your parents sell you to me already, I can do whatever I want!” he shouted
“No.” said Sara. She ran away. She ran outside, but tripped, and fell on her knees. “Tah!” she yelled, crying. 
Then someone grabbed her, and lifted her up. “Let me go! I want to see Tah!” Sara yelled
“Relax, I’m here,” said Tah, softly, putting her down.
“Tah!” Sara yelled, happily. She hugged him tightly. 
“It’s okay, I’m here.” He comforted her, wiping her tears. 
-----------------------------------------------------------
    Marie put the blanket over Kim, then looked at her.
    "I understand that you've been through lots. I know that you love Nadech very much. I've also never wish about this things, but it's the truth, and I had to accept. Sorry, Kim," said Marie. After that, she left the room. Kim sat up after she went.
    "I'm sorry, Marie," she whispered to herself. Then she sat back down, and tried to really go to sleep.
Marie walked into the living room, where Grandma On was.
    “How is Kim?” asked Grandma On
    “She’s still in her room, and just went to sleep,” answered Marie
    “Yes, let her rest. She had been through so much, I pity her,” said Grandma On
------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tah took Sara to her room again, and put her to sleep. 
    "Rest well," said Tah
    "Thanks," said Sara, falling asleep.
    After Sara fallen asleep, Tah walked out onto the bacolny, staing at the sky.
    "I don't know what will happen fromo now one, but I want to protect you with all my heart, Sara. I hope that God will give me that chance to do that for you," said Tah
    Then he walked back into the room, and out of Sara's room. He walked to his room, and lay down, trying hard to go to sleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nadech and the old man finally returned at night. They entered the house. Yaya and the old woman already set up the table, and food were already there. They all washed their hands, and sat down quietly, eating. Everything seems awkward and silent, even Kaew, the little girl was quiet. Nadech and Yaya went back to their little house after the dinner. The walk was also filled with silence. 
    “How was your day?” Nadech asked, finally breaking the silence. 
    “It was good. I helped with the cooking and feeding the animals. And yours?” Yaya questioned.
    “Oh me, well, I went into town with uncle. We had to walk, though, but it wasn’t that long of a walk,” answered Nadech
    “Oh, are you, um… tired?” asked Yaya
    “Yeah, a little. What about you?” asked Nadech
    “Me, too. But I enjoyed it. Auntie was nice to me,” said Yaya
    “That’s good then. Uncle was also really nice to me, too,” said Nadech
    Nadech walked in front of Yaya, and opened the door for her.
    “Thanks,” muttered Yaya
    “You’re welcome,” said Nadech 
    Yaya entered the hous, and Nadech followed close behind. Nadech put on the candle while Yaya sat on the bed, watching him. After he finished, he walked to the bed, and sat down next to Yaya.
    “I have something to say,” said Nadech
    “What is it?” asked Yaya
    “Yaya, I um…. I…. I …. want to….” Nadech started, but was interrupt.
    “What is it, Nadech?” asked Yaya
    “I want to….” Nadech started again. 
“Want what?” asked Yaya, staring at him. He stared back.
“Never mind! It’s too hard to ask for,” said Nadech, throwing his hands up in the air.
Yaya stared at him, confused. She went to him, and put her hand on his shoulder and said “Nadech, just tell me.”
Nadech turned around, and looked at her. Her eyes were full of sincerity and seriousness. But was she going to agree? 
“Remember the year that I told you that I didn’t want any kids? Well now, after we met Uncle and Aunt, I kinda do want to have children. But will you mind, since when I say that to you, you know, um, you got really mad. And you know after your first miscarriage, I thought a lot about it. I know that I was selfish; I was scared that I might lose a child again, so I didn’t want to take the risk. But now, I think that I’m ready to start a family of my own. A real family. These days, I’ve been under dad, helping him, and I guess that I kinda regret being like this to you. So are you okay if we start over?” asked Nadech
Yaya stared at him. She still remembered each of those memories Nadech just mentioned. What hurt her the most is that the person she loved had change, but now she was happy that he was back. Her frown turned into a smile. She met with his eyes, and said, “Of course, Nadech, you dummy. I’ll always ready and willing to start anew, I was waiting for you.”
“Really?!” Nadech half-yelled. Yaya stared at him, smile, and then nodded her head.Nadech jumped up and down with joy, yelling “hooray” to himself.  Then he calmed himself down, and took her hands into his. “Thanks for giving me another chance. I won’t fail this time, I promise.” 
Yaya smiled happily, and nodded again. Nadech hugged her, and then turned back to face her again. They stood there with silence, staring at each other. Then finally they knew that it was time to start a family of their own. 
“Yaya, I love you,” said Nadech, as he laid her on the bed.
“I love you, too.” Yaya said back to him. 
He slowly bent down, and kiss her on the forehead….

sorry bad quality. 

Hope you enjoyed!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada, tysm ! i appreciate ur time writing a v long update, every1 is mentioned ! u know i love mcol n how da story is progressing.  v happy wif yadechs progress love is back n in da air 4 them... love tat kiss pic da tenderest, sweetest n willingness !!! im glad nadech finally opened up n our sweet girl is all compliance bcos she loves him, never changed ! thanks 2 da elder couple who made them realise their lost love n found back ! ty falada, love it sm !
i love sara-tah's love, it is amazing n strong 4 each other.
poor noona, poor bie, poor mark theirs r sensitive.
i read wif appreciation n love falada esp wif ur busy school schedule, HAK 2 my special girl, key

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
So glad you gave us another update Falada! I'm totally into finding out if Tah and Sara would have a happy ending. They are too cutee. But now Margie is making head hurt. I dont understand why she wants Boy so much? She's like crazy. I find Kim being too selfish and just thinking only about herself. I see her kind of letting go but I guess only time will tell. Haha but Yay for Nadech and Yaya! They're starting to understand each other :) Hopefully they will have a successful family the 2nd time around!! 

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi falada, tysm ! i appreciate ur time writing a v long update, every1 is mentioned ! u know i love mcol n how da story is progressing.  v happy wif yadechs progress love is back n in da air 4 them... love tat kiss pic da tenderest, sweetest n willingness !!! im glad nadech finally opened up n our sweet girl is all compliance bcos she loves him, never changed ! thanks 2 da elder couple who made them realise their lost love n found back ! ty falada, love it sm !
i love sara-tah's love, it is amazing n strong 4 each other.
poor noona, poor bie, poor mark theirs r sensitive.
i read wif appreciation n love falada esp wif ur busy school schedule, HAK 2 my special girl, key

Your welcome, key and thanks! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! :D

Chalidaluvprin said:
Thank you so much for the update the giff is cute.

Your welcome, Chalidaluvprin and thanks! :D Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Xiongurl26 said:
So glad you gave us another update Falada! I'm totally into finding out if Tah and Sara would have a happy ending. They are too cutee. But now Margie is making head hurt. I dont understand why she wants Boy so much? She's like crazy. I find Kim being too selfish and just thinking only about herself. I see her kind of letting go but I guess only time will tell. Haha but Yay for Nadech and Yaya! They're starting to understand each other :) Hopefully they will have a successful family the 2nd time around!! 

Your welcome, Xiongurl26 and thanks! :D Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Margie wants Boy because he's a guy full of love, and she wants love and a guy like him. 

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 17
Yaya woke up, rubbing her eyes. She was about to get up, but then saw Nadech’s hand around her. Then she remembered what happened last night. She turned around and studied his face, smiling, gently touching his hair.
"You're awake?" Nadech asked in his sleepy voice.
"Yes," answered Yaya.
Nadech slowly opened up his eyes, and looked at Yaya. He hugged her even tighter. Then he moved his head closer to hers, and kiss her on the forehead.
"I love you, Nadech," said Yaya, happily.
"Me, too. I love you, Yaya," said Nadech. Yaya smiled at the words. She was really happy, and wanted this moment to last forever. Then she looked around, and remembered that they had to go help Aunt and Uncle out. She broke away from Nadech's embrace. 
"Lets go help Aunt and Uncle," said Yaya
"But...," Nadech hesitated.
"No buts. Come on, let's go," said Yaya. She got off the bed, and got dressed.
    "Are you ready?" asked Margie's dad to her.
    "Yes!" Margie replied with confidence.
    "Why are you being so happy? It's not even worth it," said her mother.
    Margie's smile dropped into a frown.
    "Don't say like that. Our daughter is very lucky," said her father. He went inside the car, leaving Margie and her mother alone. Margie stared hard at her mother, and she stared back. Then they both went inside the car, full of silence.
----------------------------------
    Mark went to Kim's house. He rang the doorbell, and Marie opened the gate for him. 
    "May I talk with Kim?" asked Mark
    "Yes," replied Marie
    Marie led Mark into the living room.
    "I'll go get Kim for you," said Marie
    A few minutes later, Kim came out. She was surprised to see Mark. "Only you?!" said Kim
    "Yes it's me. Are you okay?" asked Mark
    "I'm fine. Don't worry, I'm not going to dying soon. I'll have to get Nadech first!" said Kim.
    "Kim!" Marie whispered-shouted.
    "Okay, now I know. I'm just here to see if you're okay. I'll get going now," said Mark, turning to the door.
    "Wait!" Marie stopped Mark. "I heard that Noona's at the hospital. I want you to bring her some things for her, will you?"
    "Okay," said Mark
    "Thanks! Please wait here while I go prepare the stuffs," said Marie. Mark nodded his head, and Marie went to the kitchen.
    "What's wrong with your girlfriend?" asked Kim.
    "Why do you care?! I thought a person like you was too heartless to care about others," said Mark
    "Hey you!" Kim shouted.
    Marie came back with a bag. She handed it to Mark. "Thanks! Please tell her to get well soon!" said Marie.
    "It's okay! And I'll be sure to tell her that. Good bye," said Mark, walking to the door.
    "Good bye," said Marie, waving to him. Kim stared at him until his car was gone, thinking to herself. Then she walked to Marie, and sat down next to her on the sofa. 
    "Marie, honestly, do you think that I'm heartless?" asked Kim
    "Of course sometimes you are, you're human, and not perfect, so you'll have to be heartless at times," answered Marie
    "Do you think that I don't care about other people?" asked Kim
    "Of course you care, but sometimes, you'll have to hurt others," say Marie
    "Really?!" said Kim. "Tell me more..."
    "Are you okay, Kim?" asked Marie
    "I'm okay! Just tell me more about me," begged Kim.
    "Okay, well...," started Marie
    Natwara entered Chailda's office.
    "Hi, Natwara. What's up?" asked Chailda
    "Chailda, I have something to tell you," said Natwara, sitting down on the chair across from Chailda.
    "Okay, what is it?" asked Chailda
    "Well, I've been meaning to tell you this, but I'm planning to go Switzerland," said Natwara
    "What?! Why?" asked Chailda
    "Well, going to Switzerland was one of my dreams, so I decided to go now," said Natwara
    "Well, if you go, who will I ask for help. You're my only hope," said Chailda
    "There's Yaya and... James....," said Natwara
    "I don't know where Yaya is, and James... didn't he leave for America?!" said Chailda
    "Actually he didn't go," Natwara blurted out.
    "What?! He didn't go?" Chailda repeated.
    Natwara put her hand over her mouth. Chailda stared at her.
    "Chailda...sorry...," Natwata started.
    "How dare you lie to me?!" asked Chailda in rage.
    "I'm sorry, Chailda! I really am!" pleaded Natwara, but Chailda turned her back to her, unwilling to listen to the plead.
    "Leave!" she shouted.
    "Today is such a beautiful day, isn't it?" asked the old man
    "It certainly is," said Nadech with a smile.
    Everything was going good, and everyone was smiling. 
    "Yaya, may you help me make the rice?" asked the old woman
    "Yes," said Yaya, walking to her. "Here, let me do it."
    "You two look so happy today. Did anything happen last night?" asked the old couple. But Yaya and Nadech just stared at each other and smile. They've finally done what they wanted, and they are happy, not a regret was left.
    "Here we are!" Margie's dad exclaimed, trying to cheer up his sad daughter.
    "Let's go. Madam Pakorn is waiting for us," said her mother, entering the airport. 
    Before entering, her father turned to her and said, " My daughter, have fun okay? I'll pray for you to have a good trip. And don't worry about us."
    "Yes, dad," said Margie, smiling again.
    "That's my girl!" said her dad happily. They both entered the airport, and spotted Boy and his mother along with her mother.
    "Hello, Nu Margie and Khun Prajak," said Madam Pakorn
    "Hello," said Margie and her father
    "Well, I'm so excited that our children are going on this trip together. And also after that, we'll become a family," Madam Pakorn said, excited.
    "I'm not sure about the second one, if it'll happen, but I hope it would," said Margie's father, eyeing Boy.
    "I'm sure it'll happen," said Boy's mother
    "Let's get going," said Boy. He walked away, and Margie followed him.
    "Have a wonderful trip!" their family shouted to them, happily.
----------------------------------------------
    Mark entered Noona's room silently, hoping to surprise her, but he was shocked to see Bie there. 
    "Hello," said Bie
    "Hi," said Mark with a sad face.
    "Oh Mark, you're here!" said Noona excitedly. "The doctor said that I'll get released tomorrow!"
    "That's great!" said Mark. He walked to Noona, and took her hands. Bie watched in pain. He is tried of Mark being with Noona, and wants him to disappear.
    "Noona, I'll get going," said Bie, unhappily. Noona nodded her head, and Bie exited sadly. 
    "I have something for you," said Mark
    "What is it?" asked Noona
    "Here," said Mark. He pulled out a necklace from his pocket. "When you miss me, and I'm not here, look at this necklace and remember that I'm always with you no matter what happens."
    Noona happily took the necklace from his hands, and look at it. "Very pretty!" Then she turned to Mark, and smiled,"Thanks, I'll always remember that."
    Mark stared at Noona's joy about the necklace, smiling to himself for making her smile again. 
----------------------------------------------------
    "Here they come!" shouted Auntie
    "Who?" asked Yaya, confused.
    "My daughter and son-in-law," answered Auntie
    "Wait, but I thought that they are suppose to be here in 2 days?" asked Yaya, more confused.
    "Oh, well, it turns out that they decided to come earlier, since they want to take Kaew home," answered Auntie, clarifying Yaya's confusion.
    "Oh..." said Yaya
    "Aren't you glad? You and your husband are going back tomorrow instead," said Auntie
    "I'm glad, but I'll miss here a lot," said Yaya
    "Don't worry, you can always come here. Uncle and I will always welcome you guys! Promise me that the next time you come here, you'll bring your little ones," said Auntie
    "Yes, I promised," said Yaya, smiling shyly
    Auntie's daughter came out of the car. "Hi, mom!" she shouted.
    "Hi, my dear daughter! How are you?" asked Auntie. Then they hugged.
    "I'm well," said her daughter. She walked to Yaya. "Aren't you Mrs.Kugimya?"
    "Yes, how did you know me?" asked Yaya
    "My husband works for the Kugimiya Company," answered Auntie's daughter. "My husband talked about you before to me. He says that you're a kind person. It's so nice meeting you in person!"
    "Oh, thanks!" said Yaya
    "No problem," said the Auntie's daughter.
-------------------------------------------------------
    Natwara went to the airport with James. 
    "I'm going now, James. There's one thing I want to ask of you," said Natwara
    "What is it?" asked James
    "Take care of Chailda," said Natwara
    "You know that I will," said James
    "Thanks good friend! Good bye," said Natwara, giving him a hug.
    "Good bye," said James.
------
    "Chailda, I know that you're mad at me, and I'm really sorry that I can't do anything for you. But I wish you a better life. Please forgive me. I'm also sorry for leaving you. I didn't intend to do so, but this is a dream that I've always wanted. If you ever need me, call the number that I left for you. Good bye!" Chailda replayed the message Natwata send to her over again. "She's really gone?!" Chailda repeated to herself sadly.
    "I've forgiven you already, Natwara." said Chailda. 
    Sara sat alone in her room, cleaning, and making the bed. Then there was a knock on the door.
    "Who is it?" asked Sara, scared.
    "It's me. Open the door!" Sia commanded.
    "What do you need?" asked Sara, wishing that Tah was there to help her out.
    "Just open it. I have something to discuss to you about your parents," answered Sia
    "Okay," said Sara. She cautiously opened the door. Sia came in and locked the door. "What are you doing?" asked Sara, scared.
    "Doing what I should do. You're my mistress now," said Sia
    "No," said Sara. She took the pillow, and started hitting him with it.
    "Stop, let go of the pillow right now!" Sia shouted.
    "No!" Sara shouted back.
    Finally, Sia took the pillow from her hands, and threw her on the bed.
    "You're mine!" he said, getting on top of her, then was about the kiss her, but there was a knock on the door. 
    "Sir, there's a guest for you," said Tah outside.
    "Okay, I'll come," said Sia, getting off her, and opening the door. He went out of the room, and Tah came in. Sara was still on the bed, crying. Tah closed the door, and locked it.
    "Get out! Get away from me!" Sara screamed.
    "It's okay, Sara, it's only me," said Tah, getting on the bed, and pulling her up into his arms.
    "Tah, I'm so scared," said Sara, crying.
    "It's okay, I'm here. Don't be afraid, I'm always here for you," said Tah, hugging her tight.
    Nadech, Yaya, Auntie, Uncle, Kaew, Auntie's daughter and son-in-law sat at the dinning talk, having a chat.
    "Oh, so you're the CEO of the Kugimiya Company that my son-in-law works for," said Uncle
    "Yes," said Nadech
    "That's is good. I want my son-in-law to work for you. You're a nice person," said Auntie
    "Thanks!" said Nadech
    "I would like to thank you all for this," said Yaya
    "It's okay," replied the son-in-law
    "Hurry up and eat. Tomorrow you guys are going back early, so you need sleep," said Auntie.
    "Yes," said everyone, eating.
--------------------------------------
    Margie and Boy have finally arrive at the beach. It was evening, and kinda dark.
    "Hello, what's your name?" asked the manager
    "I'm Boy Pakorn and this is Margie Rasri. We need 2 houses," said Boy
    "Okay, let me see," said the manager
    "Yes," said Boy
    "I'm sorry, but it says here that you and Khun Margie have to share same house," said the manager
    "What?!" said Boy
    "I'm going to get going now," said Mark to Noona
    "Yes. Thanks for being here with me the whole day. Don't forget to come tomorrow, okay?" said Noona
    "Yes, I won't forget," said Mark
    "Have a safe drive," said Noona
    "Yes," said Mark. He went out of the room, and drove home. He was so tired all day.
--------------------- 
    "What bad luck is this?! Going on a trip with you is already a pain, and now, I have to stay in the same room with you, too!" Boy whined.
    "Stop whining. After this, we'll have to stay together forever!" said Margie, happily.
    "Keep on dreaming," said Boy
    "I'm not going to dream anymore! It's really going to come true!" said Margie
    "Whatever," said Boy, turning his back on Margie. "I wander what Marie's doing right now."
    "Stop worrying about your Marie, I'm sure that she's fine!" said Margie
    "I really wish that is true," said Boy
    "Yeah, she's a kind person, and God will protect her," said Margie
    Boy turned around and smiled at Margie. Margie smiled back at him.
    "Let's get some rest. You'll take the bed, and I'll take the couch," said Boy
    "Thanks," said Margie, staring at him, surprised by his kindness. Boy just smiled at her as he put the pillow and blanket on the sofa.
    "Are you glad to go back tomorrow?" asked Nadech, turning around to face her. 
    "Not really. I still wish that we can stay here for a bit," said Yaya, sadly, looking down.
    "Hey," said Nadech, lifting her head back up, "we can come back later when we can, okay?" 
    Yaya nodded her head, and Nadech smiled at her, and they went to sleep.
------------
    The next morning, they woke up at 5 a.m., and got ready to leave. 
    "Good bye. Remember to come visit us when you can," said Auntie
    "Yes," said Yaya
    Yaya, Nadech, and the couple and their child got on the car, and drove away. 
1 Hour Later
    Nadech stared at Yaya's sleepy eyes, then said to her, " Here, sleep on my shoulder." 
    "It's alright," said Yaya, yawning
    "Come one, just sleep here," said Nadech, placing her head on his shoulder.
    "Thanks," said Yaya
    "You're welcome," say Nadech, but Yaya was already asleep.
------------------------------------------------
    Mark got ready, and was on his way to the hospital, but then his phone rang, and he answered it.
    "Hello," said Mark
    "Mark?! I need to talk to you," said Kim
    "Why?" asked Mark
    "I just need to talk with you," said Kim. "Come right now, I'll be waiting for you at the front door." Kim said and hung up.
    "Wait," said Mark, but Kim already hung up. He got into his car, and drove to Kim's house.
-----------------------------------------
    Noona already packed all her things, and put on her clothes. She sat on the couch, waiting happily for Mark. Then the door open. She smiled, and turned around, but it was only Bie. Her smile dropped.
    Bie walked to her. "Are you not happy seeing me?" 
    "No, it's just that I thought that it was Mark. He says that he is going to come pick me up today," said Noona
    "Oh," said Bie. " Have you eaten?" asked Bie hopefully.
    "No, I'm going to wait for Mark first," said Noona
    "I think that you should have it now. It's for your health," said Bie
    "Wait, I want to wait a bit more," said Noona
    Bie says nothing more, but waited patiently. 
------------------------------------
    Margie and Boy got up and got ready to go have their breakfast. They walked together in the the dinning room.
    "So what do you want to eat?" asked Boy
    "Anything you want," said Margie
    "Okay," said Boy. Margie watched as he ordered the food. 
    "Did you have a nice sleep?" asked Margie
    "Not really," said Boy
    "What did you dream about?" asked Margie
    "I don't think that you'll want to hear it," said Boy
    "Of course I will," said Margie
    "Well, I dream about Marie. And now I'm missing her because of the dream," said Boy
    "Always Marie!" yelled Margie, hitting the table hard with her hand. 
    "Margie, sit down," Boy ordered. 
    "NO!" yelled Margie. She didn't care if everyone was staring at her like she's a crazy person. The anger in her was too powerful. She stormed out, and Boy followed her, calling out her name, but she ignored. She was walking so fast, she tripped, and feel on her knees. "Oww...." she whispered, trying hard not to cry or screamed. 
    "Are you alright?" asked Boy
    "Leave me alone," said Margie, pushing him away.
    "Let me see," said Boy, holding her knee still. "It's bleeding. Come one, I'll take you back to the house, and I'll bandage it." He hold Margie up with care. Margie was staring at him, surprised. Boy slowly walked. 
    When they get back to the house, Boy led Margie to the couch, and let her sit. He brings the first aid kit, and starts cleaning the wound. Margie can only stare at him.
    Chailda opened the door, hoping that it's Natwara, but it wasn't. It was James.
    "Why are you here?" asked Chailda
    "I'm here to see you," said James
    "I don't need you..." Chailda slowly said to him. She looked into his eyes. There was only sincerity and kindness, not the cold eyes that he usually gives her 3 years ago. He looks hurt-ed by her words. She wants to hug him, but she can't. She doesn't want him in her life anymore.
    "Natwara asked me to... and I agree," said James, looking at her cold eyes toward him. 
    "Oh," said Chailda, disappointing. For a moment she thought that he had really wanted to look after her, but now she understand that it was a favor asked by Natwara. Of course he would do anything Natwara asked of him. The thought makes her want to tear up.
    "Chailda, are you alright?" asked James
    "I don't feel so good," Childa admitted. 
    "Come on," said James, leading Chailda inside, to the living room. He gently placed her on the couch, and went into the kitchen to get the medicine.
------------------------------------
    "What do you need to tell?" asked Mark
    "Don't you want to go somewhere else?" asked Kim
    "Okay, get in the car!" Mark yelled, impatiently. Kim got into the car, and Mark drove as fast as he can to the park. When they got there, Mark got out, and waited for Kim to get out.
    "Are you mad at me?" asked Kim, half out of the car.
    "No, it's that I need to go pick up Noona," said Mark, his back facing her.
    "Oh, I'm so sorry. Maybe next time I can talk to you. I'm really sorry to have to disturb you," said Kim, walking away.
    "It's alright, just say it here," said Mark, annoyed.
    "You'll really stay and listen?!" said Kim
    "Yes, say it," said Mark
    "Well, there isn't anything except that I wanted to hang out with someone. I couldn't think of anyone else," said Kim.
    Mark turned around, and faced her, " Is this a joke?!"
    "No, I really mean it!" said Kim with so much sincerity that Mark couldn't denied. He forgot all about Noona.
    "Okay, fine. Where do you want to go?" asked Mark
    "Thanks, Mark! Here I even made a list of activities that we can do!" exclaimed Kim with excitement.
--------------------------------------
    "I want to go visit my parents," said Sara
    "Sure, we can go," said Tah
    Sara and Tah went to Sia, and asked for permission. At first, Sia won't let them, but them after a while, he agreed to let them go. Tah drove back to the hospital.  When they got there, Sara went inside of the room, while Tah stay outside. 
    "Sara," her mother said in surprised.
    "Mom, is dad alright now?" asked Sara, staring at her father, sleeping on the bed.
    "The doctor says that his health had gotten a lot better, but he needs lots of rest," answered her mother
    Sara walked to the bed, and kneel down, holding her father's hand. "You'll be well soon!" Sara said.
    "Sara, so what about Sia?" asked her mother
    "I don't like it at all. Every night, he'll come to my room. I'm really scared of him," said Sara
    "I'm so sorry, Sara. We didn't mean to put there," said her mother
    "It's okay, mom. You had no choice," said Sara
    "Thanks, my wonderful daughter," said her mother, hugging her, crying. Sara hugged back, crying also.
    Tah was outside, but heard everything they said. He was sad for them, and decided that he'll do whatever to help them, even if it cost his life. 
    Noona had been waiting for 4 hours, but Mark hadn't come yet. She was hopeless. She got her purse, and stood up. "Let's go," said Noona
    "Yes," said Bie, agreeing happily.
    They went out into the parkway, and Biw drove Noona home, smiling with satisfaction. 
    "Thanks, Bie," said Noona. Her face was full of sadness, but she still manage to smile brightly at Bie. Noona really wants Bie to be happy and not worry about her. 
    "You're welcome," said Bie. Noona closed the door, and walked to her house. 
-----------------------------------
    Yaya and Nadech finally arrived in Bangkok. They say their farewells, then Nadech and Yaya rode a taxi back to their house. 
    "You must have been tired," said Nadech
    "No, I'm not that tired now. But you need to get your rest," said Yaya
    "Yes, I do," said Nadech. Nadech walked into their house, and went to his room, and took his shower then went straight to sleep. Yaya took her shower, but then went to her shop to see if things were all right.
    When she got to her shop, she was surprised that it was closed. She opened the shop. Everything was just where it had been. "Was Noona sick?" Yaya whispered to herself. Shen then went to Noona's house. Noona opened the door, and was surprised to see Yaya.
    "Yaya," said Noona
    "It's me," said Yaya
    "You came back," said Noona, excitedly
    "Yes," said Yaya, staring at her pale face. "Are you alright? You look really sick."
    "I'm fine. I just got back from the hospital," replied Noona
    "Oh, I hope that nothing's serious," said Yaya
    "No, I'm fine," said Noona
    "May I come in and talk?" asked Yaya
    "Sure," said Noona, making way for Yaya to enter.
    "Thanks," said Yaya, entering.
    Chailda finally was conscious. She sat up, and looked at her surroundings. James walked to her. "Are you alright?" he asked.
    "Yes," said Chailda. When her focus was good, she stood up.
    "Don't stand up, yet. Rest for a bit," said James. holding her down.
    "I don't need you...." said Chailda, trying to get out from his hands.
    "I know that, but you should worry about yourself," said James.
    Chalida sat back down. "James, if you only want to fulfill my friend's favor then, don't worry about me. I don't need your help," said Chailda.
    "It's not because of that...." James started,"...I really want to take care of you...." 
    Chailda stared at his face. He was about to say something else, but hesitated and stop. "Is that all?" asked Chailda
    "Yes," said James. Chailda was hopeless, now. She thought that he had wanted to rekindle their love, but he must still loved Natwara. 
    "Oh," repeated Chailda, with disappointment.
    "I'll come visit you everyday," said James. Then he walked out of the house. 
    "Why didn't you say it, you fool!" he told himself. He looked back at the house. At least he gets to see her everyday, that'll make him happy. 
--------------------------------------------
    Margie looked at the sunny beach. It was a beautiful day with wonderful weather. Boy sat down next to her.
    "Still mad at me?" asked Boy
    Margie ignored him. 
    "Come on, Margie, answer me. I've already apologize many time," said Boy
    "This trip was only for us, but you still talk about missing another girl," said Margie, madly. Boy stared at her. 
    "Okay fine, I'll promise you that for the rest of the trip, I won't talk about other girls. Promise okay," said Boy, pointing out his pinky.
    Margie turned to him, smile, then they did the pinky twist promise. "You promised already, so no going back on your words!"
    "I know," said Boy. "Come on, let's go. The weather sure is nice. If we don't go have fun, it'll be a waste."
    "Okay," said Margie excitedly. They both ran out the door, and to the beach, splashing each other with water.
    "So how is everything?" asked Yaya
    "Nothing happen much. I was sick, so I went to the hospital," said Noona
    "What about Mark?" asked Yaya
    "He's different. I told him about my released date. He promised to come pick me up, but he didn't," said Noona sadly. 
    "Oh..., maybe he was just busy," said Yaya.
    "Ithink so... I don't know," said Noona
    "Well, I think that I should get going," said Yaya. She stood up, and walked away. 
    "Mark asked me to marry him," said Noona. Yaya stopped walking, and turned around.
    "That's great!" said Yaya, congratulating Noona.
    "No," said Noona. "You don't understand."
    "Why?" asked Yaya
    "I don't think that Mark loves me," said Noona, crying. Yaya comforted her by hugging her tightly.
    "Don't cry. I'm sure he does. He just have problems," said Yaya
    "No," Noona repeated over and over again to Yaya. Yaya tried her hardest to calm her down.
    "Thanks for haning out with me today," said Kim
    "It's alright," said Mark
    "Today was fun. We should go again next time," said Margie
    "Sure," said Mark. He was surprised by his answered.
    "Bye," said Kim, waving to him.
    Mark waved back. He waited until Kim was inside. Then he remembered about Noona. He drove as fast as he could to the hospital, hoping that Noona was still there. But she wasn't. He then drove to her house. Yaya was there, but told him that Noona was resting and she don't want anyone to disturb, so Mark ended up going home.     
---------------------------------------------
    "So how was your dad's condition?" asked Mark
    "He's better now," answered Sara
    "That's good," said Tah. "Why do you look so sad?"
    "I just want everything to be the same again," said Sara
    "Me, too," said Tah, "but don't worry, from now one, I'll protect you."
    "Thanks, Tah," said Sara. Tah smiled, and she smiled back at him. 
    "It was fun," said Margie, entering the house, laughing.
    "Yes it was," said Boy, entering after her.
    "Let's go again tomorrow," said Margie
    "Alright, but first go shower. I''ll wait," said Boy
    "Thanks," said Margie. She went into the bathroom, and took her shower while Boy waited for his turn.
    Yaya and Nadech are at the dinning room, eating dinner.
    "How was your rest?" asked Yaya 
    "It was good. I had a good sleep. So what did you do?" asked Nadech
    "Well, I went to visit the shop and Noona. Noona wasn't feeling good," said Yaya
    "I hope that she'll get well soon," said Nadech
    Yaya stared at Nadech, and then said, "Nadech, Noona told me that Mark proposed to her."
    "That's great then," said Nadech, happily.
    "But she isn't feeling good about it," said Yaya
    "Why?" asked Nadech, curious.
    "Nothing, never mind," said Yaya, hesitating to tell Nadech. "He probably wouldn't understand anyway..." Yaya whispered to  herself. Nadech say nothing more, and continue with dinner. 
    Kim and Marie are sitting at the dinning table, eating dinner. Kim looked around, and realized that Grandma On was gone.
    "Where's Grandma On?" asked Kim
    "She went to visit a friend," answered Marie
    "Oh...," said Kim. She took out her phone, and looked at the pictures she took with Mark, and smiled.
    "What are you smiling about?" asked Marie
    "Nothing," replied Kim
    "You guys have so much fun, right?" said Marie
    "What?" said Kim
    "So fun that you have no idea that Nadech came back already," said Marie
    "What?! Nadech is back..." said Kim, staring at Marie to see if she was telling the truth, and she was....
---------------------------------------------------

ENJOY! :D
Sorry for any wrong grammar, vocabulary, and spelling
Thanks everyone for the patience and support for my FF! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Also feel free share/tell me about your thoughts, I'll love hearing about it! THANKS!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi falada thank u so much for a very long loving chap17. Everybody's love is in good place : yadech sara-tah even bargie mint-james except mark-noona..how could he forget to pick noona ?? tats a no 1 priority for your loved one! is k accepting tat she has no chance with n n will he be strong n stay on yayas side no matter how k pushes her way to him ie if shes thinking of getting back with him. but since she enjoys marks co she might just exit n let yadech hv their happy ending. i do feel shes selfish to take marks time knowing noona is his gf n unwell. love bargie they're starting to c eye to eye good start but most of all thank u for yadechs reconciliation n back to loving each other, so awesome! i'll wait for u to unfold the story further and thank u vm for ur time falada. looking forward but take ur time, with appreciation, key

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Falada! You're really my angel! Thank you so much for this long wonderful chapter. Everything is so loving in this chapter. Nadech and Yaya gotta do what they want to do :laughing:. I really appreciate your time writing this! Take your time and take care, I always patiently wait for the next update!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi falada thank u so much for a very long loving chap17. Everybody's love is in good place : yadech sara-tah even bargie mint-james except mark-noona..how could he forget to pick noona ?? tats a no 1 priority for your loved one! is k accepting tat she has no chance with n n will he be strong n stay on yayas side no matter how k pushes her way to him ie if shes thinking of getting back with him. but since she enjoys marks co she might just exit n let yadech hv their happy ending. i do feel shes selfish to take marks time knowing noona is his gf n unwell. love bargie they're starting to c eye to eye good start but most of all thank u for yadechs reconciliation n back to loving each other, so awesome! i'll wait for u to unfold the story further and thank u vm for ur time falada. looking forward but take ur time, with appreciation, key

Your welcome, Key! He was also worrying too much about Kim, too. That made him forget, he didn't intend to. Kim still likes Nadech, but now, she thinks of Mark as a friend, a person she can talk/hang out with. And Kim didn't mean to take Mark's time, too, she needed someone. Right now, almost all of them of confusing themselves with love. Thank you so much for reading and sharing your thoughts! :D

Sovatana said:
Hi Falada! You're really my angel! Thank you so much for this long wonderful chapter. Everything is so loving in this chapter. Nadech and Yaya gotta do what they want to do :laughing:. I really appreciate your time writing this! Take your time and take care, I always patiently wait for the next update!!

Your welcome and thanks, Sovatana. :D 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay! Thanks for another update Falada! This whole chapter was like a WHOLE plot twist for me. Everyone suddenly started to change and fall for other people. I was so surprised. Haha As much as I like Bargie I was saying "No!" when I realized they may fall for each other. Just me I guess but yay for Bargie if it does come true! LOL. I'm still shocked Mark totally forgot Noona like that for Kim. I thought he would of just left Kim. Guess not? Can't wait for the next update of yours. I this one surprised me I surely hope the next one will be a Bigger surprise for me! :)

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 18
    The next day, Noona went back to work with Yaya in the shop. 
    "Good morning," said Yaya
    "Good morning," said Noona, putting on her apron.
    They remained silent silent for a while then Yaya walked to Noona.
    "Are you okay?" asked Yaya
    "Yes," replied  Noona, walking away.
    "If you don't feel fine, you may go home," said Yaya, following her.
    "It's okay. I'm alright," said Noona.
    Yaya walked to the window, and stared out. He saw Mark and Bie both getting out of their car, and rushing to the shop. "Look who's here," said Yaya, happily. Noona rushed to her, and looked out. She saw Bie and Mark fighting to get into the shop first, but she didn't really care. She walked away unhappily. Yaya looked at Noona's sad expression as she walked away. 
    Mark and Bie got into the shop, both trying to squeeze through the door to be first. 
    "Noona," they both shouted happily.
    Then Bie pushed Mark out the door, and went in first. He walked to Noona. "Noona..." he started.
    Then Mark came in, and pushed Bie out of the way. "Hey, she's mine. Noona, I need to talk to you," said Mark
    Noona turned the other way, ignoring Mark. "Look, she doesn't want to see a lair like you," said Bie
    "Noona, listen to me. I didn't intend to forget. Something came up," said Mark
    Noona suddenly turned around, listening to Mark. "And it was...?" asked Noona
    "It's not important," said Mark.
    "Why not. It's important enough to make you forget about me," said Noona, mad.
    Bie only stared at them, satisfy with their argument. Yaya stared at Bie and then at Noona and Mark. She can tell that Bie was enjoying every moment of it, and have no thought of helping. 
    "It's ummm...," said Mark
    "Say it!" Noona ordered.
    "It's Kim," Mark blurted out.
    "I knew it," said Noona, looking at him with rage, "all I can say is that I'm very disappointed in you, Mark." Then her eyes fill with tears. Mark reach out to wipe it, but she pushed his hands away. "Go away! I don't want to see you anymore!" she shouted. Mark still wouldn't give up, and tired again, but Noona pushed him away. Yaya walked to him, and asked him to go outside with her. Mark hesitated, but went. After they left, Bie tried to comfort Noona, saying happy things to her. 
    Nadech was sitting at his desk, unable to work. He was still thinking about Yaya and that night. He smiled happily to himself of the memory. He had finally made up with Yaya, and now they understand each other. Then there was a knock on the door, and then the door opened. It was his father.
    "Dad," said Nadech, standing up.
    "Where have you been?" asked his father
    "Yaya and I. It's a long story, why don't you sit down," said Nadech
    "I'm only here for a bit. Our company is being rate the best, and there's going to be an award ceremony. You have to be there to support our company. After all you're the CEO," siad his father
    "Yes, father," said Nadech. Then his  father walked back out. Nadech sat back down. He wanted a rest from all of these work. He didn't want to attend the ceremony at all, but he knew that disobeying his father will get him into big trouble. Then his phone rang. It was Kim.
    "Hello," answered Nadech
    "Nadech! I'm so glad that you're back," said Kim
    "How are you Kim?" asked Nadech
    "I'm fine, and how are you?" asked Kim
    "What business do you have?" asked Nadech
    "Nothing. I just miss you a lot," said Kim
    "Oh," said Nadech, then Nadech remembered about the event. "Kim, I'm going to have a award party, will you be able to come?"
    "Yes! Congratulations, Nadech."
    "Thanks, Kim!"
    "You're welcome."
    Nadech and Kim said their good-byes and hung up. 
    "What is it, Yaya?" asked Mark when they got outside.
    "I just want to know what really happened. What is wrong with Noona and your relationship?" said Yaya
    "Okay, okay, I'll tell you what happened," said Mark. "Well, Noona was really sick and went to the hospital, and yesterday was the day she was going to get released from the hospital,, and I promised her that I will be picking her up. But something came up, Kim was sad and wanted me to stay with her, so I did. I didn't mean to forget about Noona, but I also pity Kim."
    Yaya listened to all of them. Mark wasn't wrong, but he wasn't right, too. She couldn't judge it fairly at all. She was a bit confused about Kim and Mark together. "Why are they even together?" shed asked herself.
    "I know what you're thinking," said Mark. "You're thinking why I was with her, right?"
    Yaya only stood there, staring at him. "I think that you should give Noona sometime, Mark. Come back when she isn't moody. She's having a bad time and might not want to listen to you-" said Yaya, but Mark interrupted.
    "Yaya, you don't understand. Bie is there, and he's trying to get Noona's heart," said Mark, madly. 
    "Mark, you need to calm down," said Yaya
    "Margie, are you awake?" asked Boy, softly.
    Margie slowly woke up and rubbed her eyes. She was surprised to see Boy up, next to her.
    "What is it?" asked Margie, sitting up.
    "I thought you told me yesterday to wake you up so we can go and have fun again," said Boy
    "Oh yes! What time is it?" asked Margie, getting out of her bed.
    "Relax, it's just 9:00. We still have a lot of time," said Boy
    "No we don't. I want to spend the whole day with you," said Margie
    "Okay, okay, go and get shower and dress up so we can go," said Boy
    "Okay," said Margie with a smile. She got up and went away, leaving Boy alone, smiling to himself. After that, they went out and ate their breakfast. And then went out to the beach and start splashing on each other.
    Mark drove home, mad. He was mad at everything and everyone. He was mad at himself most. How could he have forgotten? Noona was his most special person! He drove as fast as he could back home. When he got home, he went straight to his room, and laid on the bed, thinking to himself. Then his phone rang. He thought it was Noona, and got happy, but it was only Kim.
    "Hello," said Mark
    "Mark, hello. How are you?" asked Kim
    "I'm okay," he lied.
    "Oh really. Well, I hope that I didn't cause any trouble for you."
    "No at all."
    "So what are you doing today?"
    "Nothing. I need time to rest."
    "May you-" Kim started, but was cut by Mark.
    "Look, Kim, I'm having a tough day, and want to get some rest. Let's talk another time," Mark said and hung up.
    Kim on the other side, was mad that Mark hung up on her. 
    "Mark, how dare you!" she said. 
    James came back to Chalida's house. 
    "Chailda, I'm here," he shouted.
    Chailda heard and walked to him.    
    "How are you today?" asked James
    "I'm fine," said Chailda
    "Oh. Today, I brought a lot of things so we can make food together," said James, happily, showing her the foods her brought.
    "What about work?" asked Chalida, staring at him. She doesn't want his kindness, not even a bit. "You've always worried about work and your parents, didn't you? You've never seem to care for much except them." James give her a hurt stare. He was really hurt by her words.
    "Let's cook," James said finally. He walked to the kitchen and put the food there, taking them out of the bag. 
    Chalida stood and watched him cook. It was weird to see him cook, because he had never do it before.
    "How was your sleep?" asked Sia
    "It wasn't too horrible," Sara answered, not looking at him. 
    "That's good. Rest well, because you won't have anymore time to do that. You'll have to help me with my work."
    "I don't want to." Sara stood up and walked away. She walked outside, and went for a little walk around the house. She wants to get out of this horrible house, as soon as possible. 
    "How was your day?" asked Nadech, bring lunch to Yaya at her shop.
    "It was okay," answered Yaya
    "You looked really tired," said Nadech
    "It's okay, I'm fine," said Yaya
    "I have something to tell you," said Nadech
    "What is it?" asked Yaya
    "I won another award, and there is going to be an award ceremony. Would you like to come with me?" asked Nadech
    "Sure," said Yaya. She was happy for him and tried her best to show it, but she had a confusing day, so it was hard for her. Nadech understood and asked no more. 
    "Let''s go in for lunch," said Boy
    "Yes," said Margie. They both walked back and into the dinning room. 
    "Wait, I need to go get something," said Margie all of a sudden. She ran, but the floor was slippery, and she slipped. But luckily, Boy caught her before she hit the ground. They stood still, staring into each other's eyes for a while.
    "Are you alright?" asked Boy, breaking the silents. 
    "Yes," said Margie, standing up. 
    "I'll go get it. It's your towel, isn't it?" asked Boy
    "Yes," said Margie, staring at him. 
    "I'll go get it," said Boy. Then he walked back to the beach, leaving Margie standing alone, thinking to herself. Margie was happy and shocked of Boy's kindness. She stood there and waited for him. Boy came back with her towel then they walked silently to the room. 
    "What would you like?" asked the waiter.
    "Just the same seafood," said Boy
    Then the waiter went, and Boy and Margie was alone. 
    "Thanks," said Margie
    "It's alright," said Boy, taking a drink from his water.
    "Thanks for the food," said Chailda.
    "Your welcome," said James.
    Chailda continue eating the delicious food in front of her. It was so delicious that she forgot that James was even there. She just kept on eating happily. James enjoyed staring at her eating. It made his heart peaceful.
    "You like it?" James asked even though he knew.
    "Yes, very much," said Chailda. Then she stopped eating, and thought. "Why am I even enjoying this? I'm supposed to be mad! I'm supposed to not be happy in front of him, especially about his food." She told herself.
    "Why did you stop?" James asked. 
    "Nothing. I think that I'm full," said Chailda. She went away.
*Note: I'm doing each couple by itself for same month, but they'll just be on their own, not switching back and forth.
Nadech-Yaya
        2 days later
Yaya remembered about Margie, and called her. Margie answered. From the tone of her voice, Yaya could tell she was having a really good time.
    "Hello," said Margie, joyfully.
    "Margie?" asked Yaya
    "Yaya?!" siad Margie, happily
    "How are you?" asked Yaya
    "I'm good. It's really nice here, and Boy is really nice to me," said Margie
    "Oh really. Then I happy for you. Have lots of fun, okay," said Yaya
    "Thanks, Yaya. How about you? And Nadech," asked Margie
    "We're also good, too. We just got back 3 days ago. We're doing really good; Nadech is spending more time with me," said Yaya
    "That's great. Now days, thing sure is getting better, right?" asked Margie
    "Kind of. Noona and Mark are going through a hard time, and I haven't heard much from Tah," said Yaya
    "It's okay. I think that they'll be fine," siad Margie
    "Yes. I just hope it's like that," said Yaya
    They talked for a little bit more and then they hang out and went back to their business. 
    It was the evening of the award, and Yaya was excited. She wanted to surprised Nadech, so she got of work early and went to prepared herself. She tired to find the most beautiful-lest dress she could find, and do her hair in the most fashionable way. She wanted to look pretty, really pretty, just for Nadech.
    Kim, too on the other hand, wanted to look beautiful, just for Nadech. She also tried to find the best dress and hairstyle. Yaya and Kim went to the same place, Kim saw Yaya, and was curious about what she was doing there. After she asked the hairstylist, and knew the reason, she was mad. How could she?! Kim hid Yaya's dress, so that she won't be there on time. After that, Kim went to the party, feeling satisfied. 
    Nadech looked around the room, looking for Yaya and Kim. They weren't there yet. He looked at his watch then at the door again, but no one entered. Then finally after a few minutes, Kim walked in, looking really beautiful. She walked to Nadech.
    "Congrats!" said Kim, hugging him in front of everyone. The cameras flashed, taking lots of pictures.
    "What you can't find my dress?" asked Yaya, panicking.
    "Yes, Mrs. Kugimiya. I remember it was here, but now I can't find it," said the girl.
    "You have to find!" Yaya half-shouted. She really wanted to get there on time for Nadech. 
    "Yes," said the girl, and she went away, looking at all places she could remember about the dress.
    Minutes later, the girl came back. 
    "I finally found it, Mrs. Kugimiya" said the girl, running to her with the dress in her hand.
    "Thanks!" said Yaya. She quickly got dressed, and drove to Nadech's ceremony, careful not to drive too fast.
-----------------------------------------------------
    Nadech and Kim were sitting together at the couch, getting questioned by the news reporters.
    "How do you feel getting this award?" asked a news reporter
    "I'm happy," answered Nadech
    They continued to questioned him. Nadech kept looking at the door, hoping for Yaya to come. She had promised him, and he really wanted her to come, but why wasn't she coming?
    Then Yaya suddenly burst through the door. Nadech didn't noticed since he was answering a news reporter. Yaya looked at Nadech and Kim sitting together. They looked so happy together, answering questions. And Nadech didn't even seem a bit bother that Yaya wasn't there, he looked happy, and she doesn't want to destroy it. She walked out the door silently.
    When Yaya got home, she went straight to bed, not caring about other things. She felt tired and disappointed. 
    Nadech finally finished with answering all the questions. He looked around one more time to see if Yaya was there. They he turned and went out the door.
    "Nadech," Kim shouted. Nadech stopped walking, and turned back to her.
    "I just want to say good night to you and have a safe drive," said Kim, smiling at him.
    "Thanks, Kim for all of your support!" said Nadech
    "You're welcome," said Kim. Then she hugged him tightly. "I'm willingly to do whatever you say."
    "Thanks."
    Kim let go and they both parted their ways. 
----
    When Nadech get home, he went straight to look for Yaya. He was disappointed in her for not attending the ceremony liked she had promised. He founded in the bedroom, lying down, not asleep.
    "How come you didn't keep your promise?" asked Nadech, mad. Yaya sat up and looked at him. She wanted to tell him about her pain, but she didn't. Nadech was also getting her mad. Instead, she ignored him and laid right back down, and closed her eyes. Nadech looked at her. He was even madder now.
    "Yaya!" he shouted. He walked to the bed, and roughly pulled her up.
    "Stop, you're hurting me!" Yaya shouted back at him. 
    "Answer me!" he ordered. Yaya looked away, and Nadech tighten his grip. 
    "Let go of me!" Yaya shouted, trying to free herself.
    "Why did you do this to me, Yaya?! I'm very disappointed in you!" He shouted, and pulled her off the bed. They were both standing face to face. 
    "I'm more disappointed in you. Kim and you-"
    "Why are you always blaming it on Kim?!" Nadech interrupt, "eveytime we argue, you always bring her up. Let me tell you tell you something. Tonight she was even better than you, she came and encouraged me, unlike you, who always break promises. You didn't even come and congratulate me!"
    Yaya looked away, hurt. She didn't expect Nadech to say such hurtful things. Nadech looked at her sad face. He regret saying those words, and wished he could take it back, but he can't. He let go of Yaya, and Yaya fell back on the bed. 
    "Yaya, I." He put his hand on her shoulder, but she quickly moved it away. 
    Yaya stood up again, and stared at him. "If she so much better than I, then go to her!" Yaya laid on the bed, and pulled the blankets over her head. Nadech looked at her. He wished that he could have taken everything back, but he again he can't. He went out of the house, and drove to his office. At his office, he sat at his desk, working and checking all the documents. 
    The next morning, Yaya woke up, and went downstairs. She was hoping to see Nadech, but he wasn't there. Last night, she didn't really mean what she said, and had wanted to apologize for her quick temper. She quickly finished her breakfast and went to work. 
----
    Nadech was asleep on his desk. He haven't gotten much sleep because he worked almost the whole night, and was really tired. He wished Yaya was there, to comfort him. 
2 more days later...
    Nadech and Yaya continued to ignore each other. Whenever they're near each other, they couldn't say anything to each other. Nadech stayed in his office for the 2 nights, returning only to get the stuffs he needed. And Yaya was also barely home, she stayed up late at her shop, knowing that if she goes home early, there will be no one there waiting for her. She was lonely, but tried not to show it to anyone. 
    1 month later...
    Yaya decided to visit Nadech's mother at the hospital, so she wouldn't be so lonely. It has been long since the last visit. She drove to the hospital, and entered her mother-in-law's room.
    "Hello, mom," said Yaya
    "Hello, Yaya," said Nadech's mother
    "How are you today?" asked Yaya
    "I'm fine, still the same. Now, what's up with Nadech and you?" 
    "It's nothing."
    "Of course it's something, I know your mood. Did you and Nadech get in-"
    "We got into an argument."
    "Oh."
    "Mom, have you and dad ever gotten into arguments?" 
    "Of course. We got into more arguments than you and Nadech ever did. We argue almost every single day. You and Nadech are lucky."
    "How are we lucky? Nadech is always around girls."
    "Well, Nadech is a nice boy. I know him well. Yaya, I think that you've just misunderstand him."
    "Mom, I didn't misunderstand. I witness everything. You know Kim?"
    "Yes, she's Nadech's ex-girlfriend. She was also a very nice girl, too."
    "May you tell me about her. I think that I know too little of this."
    "Of course. Okay, when Nadech was 5, we moved to the country for your father-in-law's work. Nadech met Kim there, at first they were just friends, but then as they grew older, they developed feelings for each other. Your father-in-law and I didn't want that, so we decided to leave. Nadech promised Kim that he'll come back to her and they'll get married. But your father-in-law sent Nadech to America, and burned every letter they send to each other, so that they'll not be in contact. We decided to pay Kim and her family money, so that she'll get out of my son's life. But then she didn't want it, she'll rather be with Nadech then take those money. Your father-in-law and I have nothing else in mind except for killing. We've tired, and the people we pay to do it says that she was dead. We believed it but it wasn't true. And now she came back. She wants Nadech, doesn't she?"
    Yaya nodded her head, speechless. 
    "It's okay, Yaya. No matter what, you're still Kugimiya's daughter-in-law."
    "I'm okay mom. I just pity Kim a bit. All of these times, I've always pity myself, but she was also pitiful."
    "It's my fault. I'm sorry, Yaya." said Nadech's mother. She started crying for a bit then Yaya quiet her down. "Promised me Yaya that you won't tell Nadech all these things. He'll be heartbroken if he knew."
    "Yes, mom. Now, please rest." Yaya helped her lay down. After she went sleep, Yaya thought about the story again. It was really sad, and she knew Nadech will be heartbroken. Well, she wanted to protect him since she had wronged him. 
----------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nadech," said Kim, knocking on the door. Nadech welcomed her in. 
    "Do you have time for lunch?" asked Kim. Nadech looked at his watch, then said yes. They both went out to a restaurant. 
---
    At the restaurant, they've ordered already. Both of  them were quiet.
    "So how's work?" asked Kim, finally, breaking the silence.
    "It's okay."
    "Why do you look so sad?" 
    "It's nothing."
    "Is it because of Yaya. Did you guys argue?" 
    "Yes."
    "Was the argument about me?" 
    "How did you know?"
    "I know because of you face. Don't worry, Nadech, I won't cause any problems for you."
    "Thanks."
    "It's okay, let's eat."
    "Okay." They started eating then a waiter came rushing by, and accidentally spilled juice all over Nadech. 
    "Sorry," said the waiter
    "It's okay," said Nadech. Kim walked over to Nadech and wipe his clothes."It's okay, Kim, you don't have to do this."
    "It's okay, I'm willing. Take the ring off, and let me wipe you hand."
    "But-"
    "It's okay, it's just for a while."
    "Okay." Nadech took the weding ring off, putting it on the table.
    When they finished cleaning, Nadech's phone rang. He answered it, and his secretary told him that he'll have to be back at the office in half an hour. Nadech hurried and finished his food. Then he turned to Kim.
    "I'm going to go home. Thanks, Kim," said Nadech
    "It's okay," said Kim. Nadech left, leaving Kim. Then Kim also left. They both forgot about the wedding ring. 
    Nadech drove home to take a shower and change clothes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
    When Yaya got home, she saw Nadech's car, and smiled. She ran inside to house to find Nadech. She found Nadech in their room, dressing up.
    "Nadech, do you-"
    "It's fine, I already have lunch," he said without looking.
    "With who?" 
    "Kim."
    Yaya looked at him, trying not to let her anger grow. She then looked at his hand, their wedding ring was gone. Nadech always wear their wedding ring, but now he didn't. Yaya couldn't hold her anger any longer. "Where is your wedding ring?"
    Nadech looked at his hand. There was no ring. He forgot his ring at the restaurant. He phoned Kim, hoping that the ring is safe with her. But Kim said the ring wasn't with her. Yaya watched him, completely confused. She wanted an explanation. But then Nadech just rushed out the door with no explanation for her. He drove back to the restaurant, hoping to find it at the same place, but it wasn't. He sadly drove back to his office, hopeless. 
----------------------------------------------------------
    After that, Nadech and Yaya didn't talk at all. When Nadech needed something, he'll send a person to fetch it for him. He couldn't stand looking at Yaya since he lost their ring. He continued to stay in his office each day, working hard.
    Yaya, too, was more lonely. She barely stay in the house. Most days, she'll stay up late at the shop. And will visit Nadech's mother for comfort. She barely gets enough sleep like Nadech. She wanted Nadech to come back and for the house to be the same,.
------------------------------------------------------------
Boy-Margie
    2 days later
    "I'm tired of playing around the beach always, is there something else we can do?" asked Margie
    "No, we're stuck here. You wanted to come here, didn't you?" asked Boy
    "Yes, but we've been playing with water for days, and now I'm bored."
    "It wasn't for days, it was only about 5 days."
    "Still, I want to do something different."
    "What do you want to do?"
    "I want to ride a ship, a big big ship."
    "Well, I don't think that we could do that here."
    "We can drive to a place we can."
    "No, let's go take a walk. We've always been around the beach, and never went to explore."
    "Okay." 
    "Come one lets, go." Boy grabbed her hand and helped her up. They walked outside, on the shore of the beach. The weather today was really beautiful. They walked around and around in circles, until Margie wanted to go back in. They went back in and finished their lunch, and brought a snack. 
    "Let's build sand castles. Let's race, okay," said Margie
    "Okay." Boy agreed.
    They walked to the sand, and started building their castles. After a few minutes, they finished. They asked the family next to them to judge. Margie won, hers was more beautiful.
    "I won! I won! I won!" Margie shouted over and over again. 
    "Congrats!" said Boy.
    "Thanks!" said Margie. She put her hands around his neck, and smiled, hugging him tightly.
    "Let's race again?" asked Boy
    "Okay," said Margie. They went back to building their sand castle. They sat in the sun for a long time building their sand castle, Boy wiped the sweat off of his head, and got some sand on his head. Margie reached over, and wiped the sand off, but more sand got stuck to her head.
    "Hey you, why did you do that?" asked Boy
    "I'm wiping away the sand, but it doesn't seem to come off. Let me go wash my hand, and wipe it off."  She walked to the water and washed her hand. Then she walked back to him, and wiped away the sand. He stood still, letting her.
    "Thanks," he said finally. 
    "It's okay. Let's go inside, it's almost evening," said Margie. She walked away, but Boy stood still, watching her walked away. After a while, Margie turned around but Boy wasn't behind her, so she walked back again. He was still there, sitting, staring at the orange sky. 
    "What are you doing?" asked Margie
    "Nothing, I just want to watch the sun set," answered Boy
    "Mind if I join?" asked Margie
    "Go ahead."
    They sat silent for a long time, just staring at the sunset. It was beautiful, they wanted to enjoy the moment. The sun finally set, but they were still outside, now staring as the star appeared in the sky. The night was breezy and cool, just the type of night that you'll want to be outside, star-gazing together with someone. Then finally after a long time of silent, Margie spoke.
    "What's in your heart?" asked Margie
    But Boy didn't answer, he was too busy in his mind, so Margie remained quiet. Boy laid down, so did Margie. 
    Boy woke up, feeling the water on his feet. He sat up and looked at his surroundings. Then he looked to his side, and saw Margie. She was still asleep. He looked at her, sleeping dreamily. He studied her for a long time. Then he shook her, waking her up.
    "Where are we?" asked Margie, half conscious.
    "We're at the beach," answered Boy softly. 
    Margie slowly opened her eyes, and looked at the surrounding.
    "What?! We slept here all night long?" She sat right up, surprised. 
    Boy laughed, and then answered "yes".
    They got up and went inside to take their showers and change of clothes. And they went to go get their breakfast. 
    "You know that I've always wanted to sleep outside like that ever since I was young. But mother never lets me," said Margie
    "Oh really."
    "Yes,  mother is always scared that I'll get sick. She never lets me do things I like."
    Then Boy turned to Margie, and held his pinky between them. "I'll promise you another thing. This promise is that we'll sleep outside every night and stare at the night sky, okay."
    Margie smile and put her pinky to his, and then they twisted it. "Promise."
    Boy smiled, and the ate.
10 more days...
    Boy and Margie continued to do what was promised. They slept outside on the last 2 days, and stared at the stars. They had competition together. They'll build sand castles and play in the water on afternoons, and sometimes play with the little kids. 
    During the 10 days, Boy started to develop feelings for Margie, but secretly hides it. He enjoyed being with her, and tried to be with always. 
    Margie's feelings got stronger. She tried impress him instead of annoying him. She'll try her best to make him smile and laugh, but letting a moment slip away.
-----------------------------------------------------
    1 month later...
    It was the last day for them. Margie is sad to leave since she enjoyed spending time with Boy. She wanted it to be the same always, but she knew that things will get better. She and Boy are going to get marry after this. Boy, too, wanted to stay. They decided to go to the shop and do some shopping before they go. 
    Boy brought Margie a turquoise pearl and pebble bracelet. 
    "Thanks!" she exclaimed happily. 
    "You're welcome," said Boy.
    "It's beautiful."
    Boy stared at Margie, her enjoyment. After that, they went to the airport.
    They spotted their parents right away when they reach the other airport. Boy took Margie, hand in hand, and walked to the elders. Their parents give them hugs and pats. 
    "It seemed now that they're ready to have their wedding," said Boy's mother
    "Sure does," agreed Margie's father
    Boy and Margie smiled at each other.
Mark- Kim/Marie
    3 days later
    Kim was tired from the ceremony the day before. She was also still thinking about it. It was Nadech's ceremony party and Kim wanted to be the most beautiful-lest. When she saw that Yaya was also determined on the same goal, she hid her dress, so she could get to Nadech's party first. She thought that Yaya was going to be there, but was surprised she wasn't. She tired to only focus her mind on Nadech, but she could not. She did a bad thing, especially to Yaya, and regret doing it. She hoped they didn't have an argument or anything, but half hoped they do. She wanted Nadech back, but also she doesn't want to break relationship. After all this, she was so tired, and all she wanted to do was sleep. She had spend the whole night thinking about it.
    Mark was still convinced that he could turned Noona back to him, but how? Bie was always near her, and he hated it. How can Bie do that to him?! Noona was his, and Noona had loved him not Bie. But does he really love Noona? Will he be able to give her all the love she deserve? As he thought of Noona, Kim came into his mind. He remembered that day he spent with her, it was fun, and wanted to go again. But he can't, he have to have Noona back. But Kim kept slipping inside his head, until he couldn't hold it any longer. He drove to her house.
    Kim opened the door for him. She was surprised to see him there, and he knew.
    "I want to talk to you," said Mark
    "About?" asked Kim    
    "It's about Noona," answered Mark
    "Okay," said Kim, unsure of what to say next.
    "May you come and sit with me here," said Mark. He sat down then pat the space next to him for her to sit.
    She sat down.
    "What would you do if you and Marie were fighting over a boy?" asked Mark
    "Me and Marie. We'll never do that," she answered.
    "What if."
    "I don't know. But I'm sure she's going to let me have him. That's what friends are, aren't they? But I do that. I won't let a boy ruined our friendship."
    "Really?"
    "You're talking about you and Bie, right?"
    Mark remained silent for a bit, and Kim let him. 
    Then Mark turned to Kim. "When I have a problem, may I come to you?"
    "Of course." Kim smiled at him, and Mark smiled back. It has been days since he smiled. 
    "You have a really beautiful smile," Mark complimented. And Kim blushed, which she barely does. Marie was watching them from the side. Ever since Boy was gone, she was left alone. She missed Boy, and hope that he hadn't change yet. As her thinking  drift off, Mark and Kim were now laughing and goofing off. 
    1 week later
    After that day, Mark was more confident. He would go and have chats with Kim whenever he can in the week. His thoughts about Noona grew fainter. He barely remember about Noona now; his world only seem to have Kim. 
    "I wonder if I'm falling in love with her?" he asked himself. "Certainly not." He smile and laughed at the thought. He tired to think of something else, but he could only think about her.
---
    Kim, too thought about Mark. Nadech seemed to be the blue mood, and she didn't want to disturb him. She enjoyed the time spent with Mark. He made her smile and laughed hard every time he came. Marie sometimes talked and sat with them, but she didn't mind. The jokes also brighten Marie up which made her happy, since Marie hadn't been happy for a long time. And she missed Marie's smile. 
1 month later
    It was already one month, and Mark still does the same thing. He visited Kim and Marie frequently. Marie and Kim were used to his many visits. Marie was surprised to be smiling and laughing these days without Boy. Maybe she would live without him, since of course he's a good son, and needed to be obedient to his parents. Kim and Mark became closer. 
    "Can we be friends?" asked Mark
    "Of course," said Kim
    "That'll be wonderful. But I have something to ask of you," said Mark
    "What is it?" 
    "Don't think about Nadech anymore. I don't want you to hurt Yaya."
    "I can't promise you that."
    "Why not?"
    "Because you don't understand my side of the story."
    "Okay, tell me."
    Kim told him about the time Nadech and her met, how they fell in love, how they got separate, meeting again, her feelings after finding about he got married, and the pain in her heart. Mark listened carefully. He felt sorry for her, but he also feel sorry for Yaya. He don't know which to help....
    Marie walked out, smiling to herself. 
    "Where are you going? Why are you so happy?" asked Kim
    "I'm going to the airport," answered Marie
    "Why?" asked Kim
    "It's nothing," answered Marie
    "It is something!" Kim walked up to Marie, and snatched her keys.
    "Hey, give it back!" Marie chased her.Mark joined in, helping Kim. Then Kim tripped, and fell on top of Mark. Marie took the chance, and got the keys back. She drove away, leaving them. Kim looked at Mark, and he stared back. 
    "What are you two doing?" asked Grandma On, waking them from their thoughts. Kim got off Mark, and they stood up. Grandma On stared at them, and smiled.
---
    Marie reached the airport. She went to search for Boy, and finally spotted him. She waved to him, but he didn't see her. Then she saw it, Boy was holding Margie's hand and walked toward her, but stopped in the middle. He was actually greeting his parents, and he looked happy. He and Margie also seem close, too, and it pained her heart that he was happy. She should had been happy, but she was sad to know that he had enjoyed everything/ Maybe he had also forgotten her.
Bie-Noona
    2 days later
    Bie was always coming, and Noona felt like she's taking all of his time. She told him that he don't have too, but he insisted on coming everyday. She appreciated it, but she can't help it,  but slightly felt a bit of annoyance. This problem is hers, not his, and he shouldn't be worrying about it. She's the only one to.
    Bie knows that Noona is annoyed by him, but he can't bear to see her alone. She looked so sad, and he wanted to cheer her up, even if it hurt-ed him. He hoped that one day Noona will acknowledge his feelings, and choose him. He drove to the shop, and went in. The shop was empty except for Noona. Yaya was out, not feeling well. 
    "Do you need any help?" asked Bie
    "No," said Noona, trying hard not to sound cold. She didn't want him to be here, she had wanted to be alone, and think. Noona walked to the other side of the kitchen, losing her balance. Bie caught her, holding on to her waist. 
    "Are you okay?" asked Bie
    "Yes," she answered. Bie was still holding her. "You can let go of me now." Bie let go, and Noona walked away. 
    Bie looked after her, hopeless. Nothing was making progress. He had tried so hard. 
    "Noona, can you go to my concert?" asked Bie
    "Your concert? When is it?" asked Noona
    "It's next week, and I really want you to go," said Bie
    "Oh," said Noona,"I'll go."
    "Thanks!"
    "It's okay." Noona smiled at him. Bie was happy that Noona accepted. 
-------------------------------------------------------------
    Day of Concert
    Bie got ready, and was really happy. He just phoned Noona, and she was already entering the building. He was also nervous, and haven't been this nervous ever since. After he finished, he secretly went off to look for Noona, but didn't see her anywhere. He phoned her again.
    "Hello," Noona answered.
    "Are you here, yet?" asked Bie
    "Yes, but I think that I'm kind of lost."
    "Ok, tell me where you are."
    Noona told Bie, and he walked out of his concert to go find her. Biw ran through the halls, and throughout the building, looking for Noona, but he still couldn't find her. He finally walked back to his concert. It had started. He, exhausted, walked silently back to his room. There was Noona, sitting in his chair.
    "Noona!"
    "I'm sorry, after you call me, I finally saw your name in one of these room, so I enter. Sorry that I made you worry."
    "It's okay."
    Then there was a knock on the door. "Bie, it's your turn."
    "Yes,"" he answered back, and then turned to Noona, "I'll be going." He looked at her again, wanting to kiss her, but hesitated. He kissed her on the forehead, and then ran out. Noona was surprised, and tried to not think about the kiss, anymore.
    After Bie sang all of his songs, he walked back into the room again.
    "How was it?" asked Noona
    "It's was fun, but I'm really exhausted."
    "Here, have some water."
    "Thank you."
    "Your welcome."
    "May I drive you home?"
    "It's okay."
    "Please let me drive you home." Bie plead again and again, until Noona give in. Bie drove her back to her house, and again, he kiss her on the forehead. Noona walked out, thinking about it. Did Bie liked her? No, that couldn't be true. He's a singer, and he could choose any girl he wants. Noona thought of all the questions, walking into her home.
--------------------------------------------------------
1 Month Later
    For a long time, Noona still thought of Bie kissing her. She was confused, but happy in a way. Bie still come visit her, but they'll talk more, especially about music. She enjoyed his visits now, more than back then. One day Bie walked into the shop, happy. He ran up to her.
    "Noona, I've written a new song!" He happily exclaimed.
    "Let me have a look," said Noona. She took the paper, and read it. The lyrics were romantic and beautiful that she couldn't find the words to describe it.
    "Do you like it?"
    "Very much. It sounds really beautiful. Did you write it?" 
    "Yes." 
    "That's very good."
    "Thank you!"
---
    But yet, Noona still wondered about Mark. What have become of him? Why hadn't he visited her? She had to admit, she kind of miss him.
    That evening, she drove home, taking the long way. She turned to Marie's house. She wanted to talk to her, even though she didn't want to see Kim. Unluckily, she ended up seeing Kim and Marie together, which hurt her. She couldn't believe that Mark had forgotten her, and came to Kim instead. She sadly drove home.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tah-Sara
    2 days later
    Tah was called to Sia's office. He was scared, since there were a lot of men in the office. They looked like they were going to jump on him any moment. 
    "How are you?" asked Sia
    "I'm doing good, Boss," said Tah
    "That's good, because when you get out of  here, you won't be good anymore!"
    "Boss, what are you doing?"
    "Something that'll teach you to never go near Sara again. 
    The men behind him both hold him. They were much stronger than him, so he could barely struggled. Sia punched him again and again. 
    "Say that you won't ever go near Sara again!" ordered Sia.
    "Never!" 
    "Say it!" Then he punched him again. But Tah wouldn't say it, which got him really mad. But he didn't do anything more. He let Tah go. After that, Tah could barely walk back to his room. He slowly crawl to his room, forcing himself, even if it hurt. 
----
    Sara was in her room. There was nothing to do, and she was bored. Where was Tah when she needed him to play with her? She decided to go to his room to see him. There was no one in there. Then she saw Tah crawling to her, he was all bloody. 
    "Tah!" Sara screamed. "What happened to you?" She walked to him, and tried to help him up. But he pushed her away.
    "Go away!"
    Sara was confused, but she did not go away. She tried to touch him one more time. 
    "Go away! Leave me alone!" Tah yelled at her again. Sara was crying, and confused of Tah being so mean to her. Why is Tah hurting her? What had she done to offend him? And why was he this bloody? Tah pushed her again, and this time she went, leaving him to struggle. After Sara was gone, Tah helplessly crawled into his room. He closed the door, and cried his heart out. He didn't mean to hurt Sara.Then there was a knock on his door. He forced himself to stand up, and open the door, hoping that it was Sara, but it wasn't. It was one of Sia's men. 
    "You did good. Remember don't ever interfere with Sara again."
    Tah only stared at him, saying nothing. 
1 week later
    Sara and Tah hadn't talk for one week striaght. Sia was happy that Tah was not involving Sara anymore. Sara and Tah missed talking to one another. Sara wasn't mad at Tah, she wanted to talk to him right away, but she barely saw him. Tah on the other hand, also wanted to see her. But he couldn't. He knew that Sia's men were watching him, and if he made one wrong move, it might affect Sara. He stayed in his room, and thought of all that had happen. He missed Yaya, and wondered what she was doing, and if she is happy or sad like him. Then Tah start thinking about escaping. He wanted to be gone from this horrible place. 
--------------------------------------------------------
1 month later
    It has been one month, and Tah was walking through the house. Then he heard something. He silently bent down so they wounldn't discover him. 
    "When is the next time?" asked Sia
    "What about next month?" said the another one.
    "That's fine. But make sure that no one knows of this, hear me!" 
    "Yes."
    Tah thought about what they were talking about. He'd finally caught Sia. Now he had made his plan of escaping. He rushed to to get Sara, but remembered that they weren't talking. He decided to sneak up to he at night. 
---
    At night, he sneak up into her room. He walked to her bed, silently. Then all the lights went on.
    "Who are you?" Sara asked , and then hit him with her pillow. 
    "Hey, stop!" said Tah, holding her hand, but she was't listening to him. She was still hitting him. Then finally when he got her, she stopped.
    "Tah," she said, surprised to see her. Then she remembered him being so cruel to her. She pushed him away. 
    "I'm sorry, Sara, forgive me, okay?" asked Tah
    "Why were you so mean to me that other day, then?" asked Sara
    "I was having a bad day."
    "Was it because of Sia?"
    "No, I just ran into some guys."
    "Oh. Why are you here for?"
    "I'm here to tell you something." 
    "What is it?" 
    "Have you ever thought of escaping?" 
    "Why?"
    "I have a plan for us escaping."
    "What is it?"
    "Well, I overheard of Sia and a man talking about selling drugs. If we tell the police, and they get caught, we can be free again."
    Sara looked away from him. "It seem easy, but it's hard, Tah."
    "I know, but I just need you and your parents to cooperate."
    "Let me have a talk with my parents first, okay?"
    "Okay."
    After that they exchange hugs, and Tah went back to his room. Tonight was the night that they could slept again. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
James-Chailda
    2 days later
    James was still coming to her house, and had been like her mother, cooking for her. Thinking of James' cooking, she missed her mother. James had came again to cook, and clean her house. The old James would never do this because he is too proud. And Chailda had never thought that James would one day do this for her. James, too, had never thought that he'll be begging a woman this way. 
    "I have something to tell you," said Chailda
    "What is it?" asked James
    "I'm thinking about going home."
    "Why?" 
    "I miss my mom and dad. I miss home."
    "Oh, when are you going?" 
    "Next month." Chailda looked at him and then added, "Maybe I won't come here anymore. I'm going to sell this house, and  then go and live with my parents."
    James couldn't say anymore. He doesn't want Chailda to leave, but he doesn't know how to show it or say it. He remained quiet, and do the chores.
    2 weeks later
    It has been 2 weeks and James and Chailda hadn't talk much. James continued to do all the chores. And Chailda continued thinking about home. Was she doing the right thing? Or was she just trying to run away from James? Chailda had hope for James to ask her to stay with him, but so far there was no luck. James didn't even tried to stop her. And Chalida was sad because of that.
    1 month later
    The next day, Chailda was leaving. She was leaving for real, and still, James haven't even say a word to her. Although, James was still thinking of what to say to her. What if he said something wrong, and she just went? Chailda was done packing, and it was almost evening. When she walked into the living room, James finally stopped her.
    "May you walk with me?" asked James
    "Yes," said Chailda
    James drove to Chailda's favorite park, the park that they first met, and feel in love. He opened the door for her, and she got out. They started on the trail.
    "So you really leaving tomorrow?" asked James
    "Yes," answered Chailda. They walked in moments of silence. James was still thinking about the words, and fixing it up. But then a voice in him told him that it doesn't matter how he say it, he just had to make her stay. They got to the pond and bridge, Chailda's favorite place. They walked up there, remembering the days they were there, feeding the ducks and their ducklings. 
    Then James turned to Chailda. "Chailda, I have something to asked of you."
    "What is it?" she asked, turning to him. She didn't noticed that they were so close together until now. 
    "I don't want you to go tomorrow. Can you stay?" asked James
    Chailda studied his face to see if there was any insincerity, but all was fully sincere. "Why do you want me to stay?" she said, turning away.
    "I...I...I wanted another chance. I want us to be together like the old days. I want us to date again." He said in a rushed.
    Chailda laughed at him, and he thought of why she was laughing. "May we go back?" asked James again. Then Chailda got serious again.
    "We can never go back, you know, James," said Chailda
    "Oh," said James, hopeless.
    "But we can go forward. Will you be willingly to be with me together in the future?"
    "Yes!" James was so excited that Chailda wanted to be with him. He was afraid that she won't anymore.  He hugged Chailda, and she hugged back. They looked at the sunset together, hugging each other.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi falada thank you so much! u wrote such a wonderful amazingly long update. every couple in depth story, pain and lil happiness for c-j and bargie. Im feeling v sad for yadech, noona, marie. sara needs to believe in tah and go for it, tah is so reliable, dependable a dream bf. im surprise mark distancing himself from noona she was his world! and k when reflecting about wat she did to yaya need to apologize to yaya...nadech hope he realises the situation and get to yaya they rebounded and their love will get them back together. bargie are good i love their very slow and steady relationship. though this is a v long chap i look forward to know our couples outcome. Thank u falada, with appreciation key

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I finally got a chance to come around and catch up on Chapter 18! Thanks so much Falada. I was stress this week but this story got me back into relax mode. I feel so bad for Sara and Tah. He got beat up just because of her. I adore the fact that he cares so much for her he doesn't want her to know. Hopefully they'll get out soon out of Sia's place! Everyone else is starting to change. I'm getting super excited now. Thanks once again Falada! <3

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Hi my dear angel, thank you so much for this wonderful chapter 18. And thank you for your time writing this whole long chapter. I really love this chapter and this FF. Take your time sweetie and take care. I'll be patiently waiting for the next update. :D