Maya Pissawas (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gah ... what a waste of time having them reunite in this lakorn I'm a huge fan of Pep and Ann and sorry, but I have to say even Warng Narm Won was better than this =x...I'm so hurt this may have been their last lakorn together lol

maijune

SarNie Adult
now i'm waiting for sao ban rai kah nai hi so...can't wait to see pepper and ann again...this is one interesting comedy to see...and ann sound so cute in that kind of thai language...i don't know how they call it...

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
gah ... what a waste of time having them reunite in this lakorn I'm a huge fan of Pep and Ann and sorry, but I have to say even Warng Narm Won was better than this =x...I'm so hurt this may have been their last lakorn together lol

lol yes i agree. she sounds so kute speaking supand. hehe yeah this was a waste of ann and pepper's talent. and then ann is going to be in a new lakorn but i think she plays a supporting role. how gay.

Susie

sarNie Adult
i was so not satisfied with the ending of this lakorn. what kinda ghost movie is this?? it hardly had any love scenes between pepper&ann alicia!!!!!!!!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Agree probably because they are so focus on the ghost that they don't pay much attention to their relationship. I was hoping they would talk or express their feelings at the end but noooo!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i wanted to watch this lakorn i like the cast/pairings but mann everyone says this is not a good lakorn.. ghost lakorns are never good... nor ork wasn't either..