Maya Pissawas (Exact)

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
this isnt the best by Exact
really its a waste of having Anne and Pepper reunite in this
there is really no depth to the story, its all about the Medusa and her reckless killings
I think it would have been better if Exact explored the depths a little more- such as portraying
the saddness and despair Medusa Pang may face as being cursed etc..I think she should be portrayed as more of a victim than a killer- afterall she didnt get cursed by choice

hopefully it gets more interesting soon, Im waiting to see more of Ann and Pepper and how they fall inlove- if they do

maijune

SarNie Adult
i hated pepper now that he did everything just to help his lilo sister...can't believe he did that to the police guy (forgot his name)...made everyone thought he is crazy so no one would listen to him when he tell them about madusa...can't wait to see if ann has get him out of the crazy hospital...though i agreed that it is not one of the best of exact but i will keep watching til end because i like to know what happen next...now i really don't care about pepper and his siss...just want to find out what ann and the police guy will do next to make people believe them....

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
this lakorn's kinda like a bummer for me...I was really excited but then now...no love scenes between pepper and ann!!! oh well, hope their next one will make up for this one...

max

sarNie Elites
Same here =( I wanted it to be really a "Pepper & Ann" lakorn. Sad, but truly looking forward to their next one together!

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i'm kinda bummed out too. i was hoping to see more of ann and pepper too, but man u see more of ann and oh then ann and pepper. i wished they had another lakorn for ann and pepper.

vallapa

sarNie Egg
First my mother saw the preview and she didn't want to watch it cause she hates snakes hehehe

But now, she's hooked to this one. She had to watched it on TGN but she doesn't mind

As for me, I like Pang. Yeah, I know I am just a few people here who like her.

I used to dislike her but after watching her in sit-com "Neung Mit Chit Klai" with Pong,
I find her less annoying hehehe

And in this drama, I think she can portray her roles well as twins who have different
personalities.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
First my mother saw the preview and she didn't want to watch it cause she hates snakes hehehe

But now, she's hooked to this one. She had to watched it on TGN but she doesn't mind

As for me, I like Pang. Yeah, I know I am just a few people here who like her.

I used to dislike her but after watching her in sit-com "Neung Mit Chit Klai" with Pong,
I find her less annoying hehehe

And in this drama, I think she can portray her roles well as twins who have different
personalities.

yup, I can't get over the fact that she makes god pang so innocent and bad pang so bad that it's as if there are actaully two people...good pang just has this sweet, innocent aroma while the other one is just completely whacko...which she shouldn't be...that character should've been portrayed as the victim...she didn't choose to get cursed or do anything wrong...it was her mom...
I was kinda hoping there'll be love scenes between her adn oh since pepper and ann aren't but...I guess it's not a love lakorn?

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
If I was in his shoe I wouldn't MudsaPang.....because that would consider being too selfish, yeh I wouldn't help her if she would stop what she is doing, but no by helping her it had got worst she start to kill whosever she want.............to think about it deeply, if she could kill her own mom what make u think that she wouldn't kill u!!!!!!!
I think Pepper better come to his sense soon and realize that since he love his little sis, everyone else that MudsaPang hurts have loves one also!!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
i totally agreed with you...by doing what he does seems like he approve of his sis doing...he should have thought of other that they also have love ones and care for them too...like he does love and care for both of his sis...

maijune

SarNie Adult
now i think this lakorn is finally getting somewhere...pepper kidnapped ann because she know the "qha tha plab phee" by the priest...she is the only one who knows because the book that the priest has was burned by madusa and also pepper's mom have one but also got distroyed by madusa...hopefully we will get to see pepper and ann more and also plus some sweet scenes...can't wait for next week eps...oh and also oh the innocent pang...he will not let her go until he find ann so there will also be sweet scenes of them....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i wouldn't get my hopes up of sweet scenes. da lakorn is ending dis week lol only 3 more episodes left. it's bout time it ended too. dis lakorn was such a disappointment for me. if da eps wasn't so short i probably wouldn't watch it.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
i doubted that there'e going to be any sweet moments between ann and pepper. the whole plot of this lakorn is to see how evil pang get's killed. i was disappointed in this lakorn but i mean i kinda had a feeling. i'm just happy it's ending, now all i have to do is wait till october for ann and pepper's new lakorn. lol i just want it to end. lol

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
so just finished ep. 23 and i was wondering if that was the last episode.. looked like it was cuz the evil pang got her head cut off and all the couples were holding hands in the end.. hopefully it is.. btw.. does anyone know what is airing after this?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ep. 21 was the only epi worth watching if you're a fan of A/P. They had some great moments in it. Really great chem between the 2. I just laugh at the insta-love between A/P and Pang/Oh though. It was like these people barely spent 10 minutes together in the whole thing and bam they're risking lives for one another.

Captain/Pim's lakorn is up next for tomorrow.

maijune

SarNie Adult
to chakrit_Y can you upload ep 23 for me please....i've been waiting for this ending epi but no one has upload it yet...i really want to see so bad....thanks in advance....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep. 21 was the only epi worth watching if you're a fan of A/P. They had some great moments in it. Really great chem between the 2. I just laugh at the insta-love between A/P and Pang/Oh though. It was like these people barely spent 10 minutes together in the whole thing and bam they're risking lives for one another.

Captain/Pim's lakorn is up next for tomorrow.
LMAO insta-love. dat is funny. yay it ended. p'oh said da rating for da ending was perdy good. dats unbelievable LOL but i guess some people stopped watching then tuned in to see what happens in da end.